Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) (63320 Views)

Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? / Is It Appropriate For A Lady To Show Her Body Like This? / Will U Marry A Girl That Exposed Her Body Like This In Music (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 07, 2015
Lol.. they are so comfortable with their body.. there would definitely be several guys around lusting after their body so it's not a big deal

I am a big fan of been fit & trim..but having muscles is a NO NO for me

1 Like

Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 07, 2015
Watin u want make I talk ?
Una don show me every thing for this forum
Nw na femisixpac *seal lips*
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by naijaboiy: 8:18am On Feb 07, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
Aren't those our super falcon players, they look cute and I think I've seen that pics before on Nairaland

What's wrong with dating them?
You cant be serious undecided
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by roufy235(m): 8:19am On Feb 07, 2015
Why not I can
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by galaxy23: 8:19am On Feb 07, 2015
I dey mad
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by jaybee3(m): 8:19am On Feb 07, 2015
Lifebender:

grin Oya see my perfect 32
Grand. Your head they there walahi

Have a fab day
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 07, 2015
plz where is d bosom nd yansh......abi na six packs i wan dey press
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 07, 2015
Lmaoo..This kind gal na for those toutish boys when dey like form badoo grin

1 Like

Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Zitoangels(m): 8:21am On Feb 07, 2015
no bobby?? no ukwu?? wtf! Is this some kind of deceptive gay test or what?? angry

1 Like

Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Lifebender(m): 8:21am On Feb 07, 2015
jaybee3:

Grand. Your head they there walahi

Have a fab day

you too smiley
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by 2scorehigh(m): 8:22am On Feb 07, 2015
were is dis OP sef? Where's the girl na?
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 07, 2015
My illiterate no fit stand at all......

1 Like

Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by kikelomojessy(f): 8:23am On Feb 07, 2015
Ordinary tummy tuck has not been easy for ♍ƺ, but still my fellow gurls doin exercise to turn into a man. Una try, most men cnt work out sef.

They ar tomboys, but ♍ƺ I prefer being and remaining a TOM-TOM gurl.

2 Likes

Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 07, 2015
Kia OP you can lie oh those are not women jor
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Nicklaus(m): 8:25am On Feb 07, 2015
What's with the testosterones There is a reason women are women. >;( unless shez the sport type.
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Gwammen(m): 8:26am On Feb 07, 2015
She doesn't look like a lady any longer
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:29am On Feb 07, 2015
Where's the girl

1 Like

Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 07, 2015
No be gay......
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Nicklaus(m): 8:30am On Feb 07, 2015
kikelomojessy:
Ordinary tummy tuck has not been easy for ♍ƺ, but still my fellow gurls doin exercise to turn into a man. Una try, most men cnt work out sef.

They ar tomboys, but ♍ƺ I prefer being and remaining a TOM-TOM gurl.
you aren't looking bad being a Tom gurl, wish we could smash cups together on a hang out course.
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Sheriff19: 8:33am On Feb 07, 2015
alberto2k:
Choi see Muscle shocked

They look like All these igbo girls that pounds akpu in onitsha cheesy
typical Igbo girl. I dey crazzy? Bikom LOL no bobby, no bolton. Tufiapa
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by udy4real(m): 8:33am On Feb 07, 2015
This one go dey beat me for house

1 Like

Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by idu1(m): 8:34am On Feb 07, 2015
Yes
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by slap1(m): 8:36am On Feb 07, 2015
Name me go dey call her "Daddy" sef.
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 07, 2015
My illiterate no fit stand at all......

I need soft body. .....

Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 07, 2015
She's kinda interesting to look at. grin wink Love her six packs but girls are not normally like this grin

Would love to date her cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by amnestylaw1(m): 8:42am On Feb 07, 2015
I dey craze

1 Like

Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Peterwizzy: 8:44am On Feb 07, 2015
person dick fit break inside her kpekus grin grin
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by christancey: 8:44am On Feb 07, 2015
No need this one is a man abeg I no be gay
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by babadem2much(m): 8:44am On Feb 07, 2015
Why not am a body builder so i see nothing wrong in having this girl as a wife. But am married wit 2 kids ooo. Lol
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by mmsen: 8:46am On Feb 07, 2015
Nothing wrong with the muscle but she carries herself like a teenage boy and I am not homosexual.

1 Like

Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Lekison(m): 8:53am On Feb 07, 2015
WTF!!
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 07, 2015
DeHero1:
Y not?

I will o... she has 6 packs with a fat Bank Account balance. Wat are u saying?
golddigger, what a shame, work for your own money, lazyman.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, Please Stop Doing This On Instagram / "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) / Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.