Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,234 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) (63323 Views)

Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? / Is It Appropriate For A Lady To Show Her Body Like This? / Will U Marry A Girl That Exposed Her Body Like This In Music (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by logica(m): 12:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
Obvious dykes.
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by otiigba1(m): 1:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
What! Naa! She/he will kick out of bed with one punch cool
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Callfubu(m): 1:29pm On Feb 07, 2015
Where the girl na?! na guys I dey see there o. Abi was the question for the girls?
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by kikelomojessy(f): 2:04pm On Feb 07, 2015
Nicklaus:
Am afraid the waiter is going to file a report on abuse. A guy with two girls is quite fetching but A girl with two guys I bet I won't see the end.

Lol!
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by witnezHD(m): 2:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] am not gay, I do gals only →_→←_←
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by sidecheek(f): 2:21pm On Feb 07, 2015
All these envious guys sef¿
grin grin tongue
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Keyana(f): 2:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
some guys sef don't have this kinda body
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by DonaldGenes(m): 3:15pm On Feb 07, 2015
[quote author=Medunah post=30505405][/quote]

Just name if it's within my purview right now,iWill def.oblige ya
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by DonaldGenes(m): 3:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
Keyana:
some guys sef don't have this kinda body

Cos' we don't fancy it...#GetIt
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
classic case of steriod abuse.. and no. i cant do it
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by uchestephanie(f): 3:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
But atlest shebi hole dey dia# dats all dat matters# grin
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by wildikeman(m): 3:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
Aren't those our super falcon players, they look cute and I think I've seen that pics before on Nairaland

What's wrong with dating them?
in ur mind of mind u still ask. Ask ur bro na see what he would tell u.
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
Chrisaali:
Are they transgender? 'Cos I see both male and female hormones at work!

they used steroids
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Keyana(f): 3:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Cos' we don't fancy it...#GetIt
yeah, riiiiggghhhttt
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Mosb(m): 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2015
air force 1 waiting for your album
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by subah(m): 4:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
Waz 6 packs abeg?
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by CODEEATER(m): 4:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
O...HELL YEA...BOYISH IS SEXY kiss
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
Wetin you go enjoy for this one body? All her body go just be like olumo rock
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 5:14pm On Feb 07, 2015
make i marry bone and muscle? noooo

masculine in nature... harder puccie....
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by DanielGb(m): 5:31pm On Feb 07, 2015
beautiful super falcons players

answer to ur question:
i will date any of dem if i hav d opportunity.

most men whud wish they have dis kind body.

she is just like other ladies. the main part are soft nd highly sensitive. wat mark dier diff is cause by d nature of her job.

say: No To DISCRIMINATION!

guys wu love physical sex will enjoy d battle on bed while it last.
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
alberto2k:
Choi see Muscle shocked

They look like All these igbo girls that pounds akpu in onitsha cheesy
u Don kill me wit laff
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by ableabbey: 6:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
Lolz, ka ma ri
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by collmira: 6:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
[/b]risk[b]
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by foxychev(m): 7:27pm On Feb 07, 2015
Too much of testosterone!
She is prone to serious problems during childbirth.
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
firstEVA:
my point exactly, you will do well with such a girl
I'll still prefer she's a guy cheesy
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by bollyzeez(m): 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2015
na dis1 be husband ooo...every night na wrestling God punish devil ayanma!!!!
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by SenatorJames(m): 9:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
5minsmadness:
Where's the girl in the pic?
Best question of the year.

How I wish someone will show us where the girl is hiding in the pictures.
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
Johnpaul88:
I'll still prefer she's a guy cheesy
no this is perfect for you, you get to feel her muscles and enjoy her masculinity. This is how nature has made it, she has all you need. You manhood must respond to this one.
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
firstEVA:
no this is perfect for you, you get to feel her muscles and enjoy her masculinity. This is how nature has made it, she has all you need. You manhood must respond to this one.
Lwkmd! grin grin No be by force na. Haba!!
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
Johnpaul88:
Lwkmd! grin grin No be by force na. Haba!!
who's Em*r*e?
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 07, 2015
firstEVA:
who's Em*r*e?
Me

Any problem? Av I been busted at last? grin grin Or you now hack password?
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by walterenahoro: 10:19pm On Feb 07, 2015
o my world!!!!!!!!!.........wat is dis..........marry dis??..admiin do uu want me to die......dis one go folo me wear suit on weddin day she no go wear gown

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, Please Stop Doing This On Instagram / "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) / Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.