Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,138 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) (63321 Views)

Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? / Is It Appropriate For A Lady To Show Her Body Like This? / Will U Marry A Girl That Exposed Her Body Like This In Music (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by achu442(m): 10:41am On Feb 07, 2015
She is a footballer that plays for Nigerian U20 and Sweden based...She is rich and don't care what all u broke guys say.

1 Like

Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Wefiak1414(m): 10:42am On Feb 07, 2015
burkina faso type mteeew, abeg na mr. ngg me akpako get dat one. Where terry G dey self.
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 07, 2015
vizkiz:

bebe(in ibo man's voice)
My love for you is unconditional wink even if you look like the incredible hulk, amma still take a bullet for you....

#yimu# tongue
Thanks my baby! but y yimu naa cheesy
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 07, 2015
Johnpaul88:
She looks like a boy! Very attractive grin Can't even believe she's a girl. grin cheesy

my point exactly, you will do well with such a girl
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 07, 2015
have you watched that clip where a guy kept screaming water! water! after each round? a gurl like this can do that to you
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Cryxtal(f): 10:54am On Feb 07, 2015
Lmao! Guys date Ooº°˚˚˚˚°ºo. Find the one with biceps too. This type will protect you. lol

1 Like

Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by troy20(m): 10:55am On Feb 07, 2015
Every girl gets laid eventually if you want to.cause somewhere over there, is always a wet puccy.that's the first text of attraction every woman passes.
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Iniotong(m): 10:59am On Feb 07, 2015
transgendered transgendered
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by scandybuono: 10:59am On Feb 07, 2015
B.R.T abeggggg!!! :-
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by djeezy(m): 11:01am On Feb 07, 2015
Hell no! We can't have two men in the house.

1 Like

Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by lovely17(m): 11:03am On Feb 07, 2015
Aw can i date a girl i cant flaunt if pple see me with her Nigerian police will come knocking
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Misogynist2014(m): 11:04am On Feb 07, 2015
My wife should be physically weaker. So my answer is NO.
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 07, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
Aren't those our super falcon players, they look cute and I think I've seen that pics before on Nairaland

What's wrong with dating them?

Because guys get turned on when they see girls with big breasts and a big yansh, these ones have nothing but abs so dating them means no active sexual urge which can make a man frustrated since sex is part of the male mental balances.
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by veraiyke(m): 11:08am On Feb 07, 2015
Is this not Nigerian female player. It all abt understanding so yes I can
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by frisky2good(m): 11:20am On Feb 07, 2015
Where is the girl?
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by darisgod(m): 11:27am On Feb 07, 2015
Somebody P.enis go just break .....with diz kin body n bone

1 Like

Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Gynacologist(m): 11:30am On Feb 07, 2015
tnktosin:
Sure y not? As long as the kpekus is in proper order wink Not a fan of b00bs
ur head nids to b xamined. wat culd b ur reason?
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by sheriph: 11:40am On Feb 07, 2015
in as much he get bore well wey by joy stick fit enter....I no mind oooooooo
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by wheezyoung(m): 11:41am On Feb 07, 2015
I can date her...buh am gonna make lots of changes...for instance... Reduce those biceps... Leave em for me...and those legs...gotta lose em....start doing squats for bum bum to come out....and no trousers...just mini skirt...i mean very very short ones

1 Like

Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by wheezyoung(m): 11:43am On Feb 07, 2015
Buh seriously they look hot grin buh the muscles too much...no brezz..no bum...bet why na cry
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by iamord(m): 11:54am On Feb 07, 2015
they even dress more better than a lot of guys.. they don't do guys already cos they usually come out as Lesbos . so don't bother
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by dinachi(m): 12:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
Who told you they are looking for guys to date. Both 'women' are fucking other members of the team. They are Lesbians! They suck and finger other girls maggot infested stinking puccys.

1 Like

Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by ilo04(m): 12:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
Op y are u posting my gf pics online without my permission
Let me call my lawyer grin

1 Like

Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by ilo04(m): 12:03pm On Feb 07, 2015
wheezyoung:
Buh seriously they look hot grin buh the muscles too much...no brezz..no bum...bet why na cry
Look hot shocked
Seriously, where is my vaseline
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by intergral(m): 12:13pm On Feb 07, 2015
okosodo:
i dey crase
imagine oh, where the pinking weh she go born for me go stay for her belle?. Abi na bend bend head and legs the baby go get like her abs.
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by nwonufestus(m): 12:15pm On Feb 07, 2015
op, dis na nigerian female football players nw
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by ggrin(f): 12:18pm On Feb 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
ggrin needs ya attention in chat room!
grin
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by alphaomega(m): 12:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
dis ones are "gabriels" naa...
dis ones are "fine guys" trying to be "fine gals".... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked abi na vice versa?

1 Like

Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
u go fear fear
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by MissGogwim1: 12:37pm On Feb 07, 2015
if you want a man's body but a girl's ****** then maybe yes... guys check this out: http://youthincome.com/?user=4475
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 07, 2015
is this a lady?

moreover I don't think she needs a date
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by 123CarZ(m): 12:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
But y she[he] come dey smell her[his] armpit sef. mtcw

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, Please Stop Doing This On Instagram / "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) / Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.