Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? (33407 Views)

Is Dancing "Shoki", "Bobo" And Others Inside The Church A Sin? / Pastors Reading From Ipad And Tablet Instead Of Holy Book. Right Or Wrong ? / Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by janny89: 12:28am On Feb 08, 2015
:PMy dear u are wrong just admit it. And I think u are probably thinking of sex dat day

1 Like

Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by MadCow1: 12:29am On Feb 08, 2015
glogirl:
@Op,
Just admit that you are a pervert.
The boobs are called mammary glands. Their primary function is to feed babies and not whatever fantasies in your head.
Before you start feeling more righteous than the pope, Maybe you should asked your mum if she ever breastfed you in a public place.
Next time when you see boobs in a baby's mouth , think of them as mammary glands and not boobs. And for God sake, smile at the little baby.

I just got aroused by ur bluntness.

*Goes for confession* Forgive me father for I have sinnned.. *sign of the cross*

1 Like

Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 08, 2015
Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by jnrbayano(m): 12:30am On Feb 08, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
Why the bash on the op, calling him pervert? The young mother could have excused herself to the back pew or go out to a secluded place...theres a way you can do a right thing in a wrong way...there is something called decency.

Don't worry dear I have forgiven them already. I won't hold anything against them and I'm sure God won't too.

They thought I'm against breastfeeding a baby and they abused me after misconstruing the Op. They never knew I have three elder sisters of which I did babysit their babies many years ago.

Thanks friend. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 08, 2015
MadCow1:

What is indecent about breastfeeding? undecided

Or is it the b-reast that is indecent?

..oh, hi...nice to meet you madcow smiley
Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by steppin: 12:31am On Feb 08, 2015
EfemenaXY:

You asked a question. You got the response. You didn't have to like it. It is what it is. You were in the wrong. Next time mind your own business.
He wasn't wrong. The woman should have covered her "milk bags" like someone called it, very well or better still, move to better place in private.
When in public, it's a distraction to some people. If you're the one breast-feeding a baby in public and a young man sitting next to you glares at ur breeasts hungrily like they wanna join the baby, what are you gonna do? Scold him or pretend like you didn't see him?

1 Like

Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by cococandy(f): 12:32am On Feb 08, 2015
jnrbayano:

Don't worry dear I have forgiven them already. I won't hold anything against them and I'm sure God won't too.

They thought I'm against breastfeeding a baby and they abused me after misconstruing the Op. They never knew I have three elder sisters of which I did babysit their babies many years ago.

Thanks friend. smiley
the way you described the oval shape of the breassts angry

And you didn't just stop at first glance. You turned around to correct her thereby staring some more.

Bia ka i-ga confession.

3 Likes

Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by jnrbayano(m): 12:33am On Feb 08, 2015
cococandy:
Jnrbayano face your work cheesy

cheesy cheesy

Na noise ooooooo.
Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by tintingz(m): 12:33am On Feb 08, 2015
Why won't you see big boobss like water melon in church when will see men and women sitting side by side in place of worship.
Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by MadCow1: 12:34am On Feb 08, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
..oh, hi...nice to meet you madcow smiley

BlaqCoffee huh?! Just the way I like it, no creme, no sugar.. grin

The pleasure's all mine. cool
Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by David0(m): 12:35am On Feb 08, 2015
MadCow1:

Outside the church no be public area?

What if she was in a bus?

And speaking of alternatives, what if the child is being exclusively breastfed?

When I see a breastfeeding woman, my mind does not even go to 'O!! Nice t!tt!es'.. because that shiit isn't supposed to be sexual.

Seems u didn't c how d op described d woman and what she possess. Anything dat will make op look twice must b sexual. Trust me.

1 Like

Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by cococandy(f): 12:35am On Feb 08, 2015
jnrbayano:

cheesy cheesy

Na noise ooooooo.
you mean her boobs were noisy? Adonbelieveyu

1 Like

Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 08, 2015
I don't have a problem with a woman breastfeeding her baby inside the church, but there should be a level of decency in doing it. However, any grown-up man should be able to control himself, even when faced with some 'awkward' situations. I don't think the OP should be addressed as a pervert in anyway because, everybody has a level of control in everything.
Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by MadCow1: 12:37am On Feb 08, 2015
David0:

Seems u didn't c how d op described d woman and what she possess. Anything dat will make op look twice must b sexual. Trust me.

This OP would look twice at a n-aked Mad woman in a dumpsite and get distracted.. angry

I don't trust him to see two dogs humping and not get aroused.. angry

He probably gets an e-rection at the site of a Cowbell sachet.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 08, 2015
jnrbayano:

Thanks friend. smiley
its Nairaland mehn..
Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by MadCow1: 12:40am On Feb 08, 2015
cococandy:

And you didn't just stop at first glance. You turned around to correct her thereby staring some more.

Bia ka i-ga confession.

The guy probably took a selfie with the woman in the background just so he can re live the experience..

And to think he took holy communion right after that..

Atleast I know one Nairalander that I will be meeting in hellfire..

1 Like

Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by MadCow1: 12:42am On Feb 08, 2015
jnrbayano:

Thanks friend. smiley

We know u are not against breastfeeding, as long as u don't see the breast and get turned the fjuck on..

I wonder if u ever saw ur elder sisters breast feeding your nephews and nieces and looked twice?
Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by steppin: 12:43am On Feb 08, 2015
Smh. Lots of bloody hypocrites in this thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by Anointed08(m): 12:43am On Feb 08, 2015
[quote author=mutter post=30511101]Abeg remove you eye and concentrate on your mass.

Why should she go outside to breastfeed. Do you know that breast feeding can go on for ages and you want the woman to miss the service because she is feeding the child God gave her.

No better place to breast feed a child than in God`s presence.
God smiles and is gladdened to see her do so.

It is God`s house and not yours!

The important thing is that it is pleasing in his eye.
He is probably more disturbed about people entering his house in tolerant and unclean.

Next time you see such a thing smile at the lady and appreciate her service to mankind and then mind your biz.

It is like you are trying to justify what is obviously indecent and unrighteous to do in the house of God. If it is true that there is no better place to breast-feed one's child than in the church, one can also say that there is no better place to serve one's children and husband food and make love to him than in the church!
God said His house shall be called a house of prayer, should we make it a house of free show of boobs and breast-feeding?

1 Like

Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by jnrbayano(m): 12:47am On Feb 08, 2015
cococandy:

Bia ka i-ga confession.

That was to make the Op kinda amusing and also bring out what can be a distracter to men in the breastfeeding process.

If it where to be an older woman I honestly don't think she would have thrown caution to the wind and besides a younger woman's bosom will have a more potent distracter.

By the time I turned back at her, she's done breastfeeding the child.

O nwero confessionu m ga a aga cheesy
Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by jnrbayano(m): 12:50am On Feb 08, 2015
MadCow1:

We know u are not against breastfeeding, as long as u don't see the breast and get turned the fjuck on..

I wonder if u ever saw ur elder sisters breast feeding your nephews and nieces and looked twice?

Madcow,

Please, bring the stone and cast at me.
Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by MadCow1: 12:52am On Feb 08, 2015
jnrbayano:

Madcow,

Please, bring the stone and cast at me.

na catapult I dey find to buy.. Once I buy am, na wetiin kill Goliath sure pass for you be dat..
Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by cococandy(f): 12:52am On Feb 08, 2015
MadCow1:

The guy probably took a selfie with the woman in the background just so he can re live the experience..

And to think he took holy communion right after that..

Atleast I know one Nairalander that I will be meeting in hellfire..
so you sef dey go hell fire? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by cococandy(f): 12:54am On Feb 08, 2015
MadCow1:

This OP would look twice at a n-aked Mad woman in a dumpsite and get distracted.. angry

I don't trust him to see two dogs humping and not get aroused.. angry

He probably gets an e-rection at the site of a Cowbell sachet.. grin
nna ozugo.
Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by jnrbayano(m): 12:54am On Feb 08, 2015
cococandy:
you mean her boobs were noisy? Adonbelieveyu

Read the Op and discover what I stated that made me look behind.
Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by jnrbayano(m): 12:55am On Feb 08, 2015
MadCow1:

na catapult I dey find to buy.. Once I buy am, na wetiin kill Goliath sure pass for you be dat..

Hurry!
Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by MadCow1: 12:56am On Feb 08, 2015
cococandy:
so you sef dey go hell fire? cheesy

I have accepted that God does not want me in heaven.. grin

I have looked through all the list of sins and realised that there is no point even trying.. grin

Unless Jesus grants me Amnesty, then na hellfire I dey go straight..
Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by MadCow1: 12:57am On Feb 08, 2015
jnrbayano:

Hurry!

3 Likes

Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by jnrbayano(m): 1:09am On Feb 08, 2015
DotaOfAKnig:
Not wrong..just indecent

Merriam-Webster dictionary

Indecent exposure: intentional exposure of part of one's body (as the genitals) in a place where such exposure is likely to be an offense against the generally accepted standards of decency

Now tell me,

Indecent, right or wrong?

1 Like

Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by henryskywalker2003(m): 1:13am On Feb 08, 2015
jnrbayano:
Behind the pew I sat this morning during morning mass, some noise filtered into my ears. Taking a look backwards, I saw a young nursing mother with a big "well-ovallized" bosom breastfeeding her baby.

I must admit, I lost concentration on the mass proceedings for a few minutes.

After a while, I turned back again and told her that it isn't proper for her to breastfeed her baby inside the church.

Her response was, "my baby is hungry, why won't I feed him?"

And my rejoinder was, "you ought to have done that outside the church building"

Whether she took the correction in good faith or not I wouldn't know because I never looked back again.

In your candid opinion, who was right, myself or the lady?

Any man that sees a lady brestfeeding and gets disturbed in any way is simply a closeted pervert. Let me give you a simple analogy that your perv mind might understand. When you see a lady's big, beautiful, bare naked azz do you get turned on? If you answer yes, that's probably normal for 99% of the guys (and some girls too cheesy wink). Now, when you see that same azz being used to pass feaces do you still get turned on? If you answer no, then you are among the 99% normal guys around. So, why you u get "disturbed" (read that as getting a hard on) and even have time to notice how well endowed the lady is when she was doing what the boobs are meant for in the first place? The thing no one here has picked up on yet was the fact that she was sitting behind u and it took u who had ur backs to her to notice her, become so disturbed that you had to turn around the 2nd time and give ur "sage" advice to her. Not the people sitting next to her, but you. It shows that after ur first "glimpse" (read that as scanning, took just a second), it wasn't enough for you and your imagination needed something more to work with, so under the pretense of offering your "brotherly" counsel (which took like 20 secs at least), u looked back and spent more time to memorize the curves, nipples and all qualities of the boobs. I bet you can't even describe to me the features of the baby but u could describe how "well-ovallised" the boobs looked to you.

In conclusion, I humbly submit that you, Mr. jnrbayano is indeed a pervert.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 1:16am On Feb 08, 2015
jnrbayano:
Behind the pew I sat this morning during morning mass, some noise filtered into my ears. Taking a look backwards, I saw a young nursing mother with a big "well-ovallized" bosom breastfeeding her baby.

I must admit, I lost concentration on the mass proceedings for a few minutes.

After a while, I turned back again and told her that it isn't proper for her to breastfeed her baby inside the church.

Her response was, "my baby is hungry, why won't I feed him?"

And my rejoinder was, "you ought to have done that outside the church building"

Whether she took the correction in good faith or not I wouldn't know because I never looked back again.

In your candid opinion, who was right, myself or the lady?
Breast feeding doesn't make the noise that called your attention to look back bro, should it be your child that needs feeding will you ask this question?
Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by jnrbayano(m): 1:19am On Feb 08, 2015
samplegirl:
Many people are in the church for many reasons. But people who are in the church to worship GOD are not distracted by such things like a mother showing love to her God given baby.

@Op you are rotten in your heart. Who knows how far you went, maybe you even had some arousal. Na you sabi.

God bless you.

When I returned from mass this morning I decided to make this thread to sound out people's opinion.

The only doubt I had about creating this thread wasn't the bashing and calling of names from you and your allies I may receive, but on which section to create it and get many opinions.

Glad I eventually chose here ahead of Religion Section.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through / Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) / Nigeria Female Traditionalist: My Greatest Regret In Life Is Going To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.