Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? (33403 Views)

Is Dancing "Shoki", "Bobo" And Others Inside The Church A Sin? / Pastors Reading From Ipad And Tablet Instead Of Holy Book. Right Or Wrong ? / Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by oloyede252(m): 10:12am On Feb 08, 2015
mutter:
It is like you are trying to justify what is obviously indecent and unrighteous to do in the house of God. If it is true that there is no better place to bosom-feed one's child than in the church, one can also say that there is no better place to serve one's children and husband food and make love to him than in the church!
God said His house shall be called a house of prayer, should we make it a house of free show of boobs and bosom-feeding?

@ Anointed are you God? How do you know what is pleasing to him?

Imagine a woman in church with her baby trying to follow the mass. Getting inspired and communicating with her God. The spirit coming down on her, and then...

Hang on God, I have to go out and breast feed!

Certainly not ! Do you want to deprive her of the word of God for so many months?

If I have to go to the car to breast feed I can as well stay at home.
Blame the community for not making provision for the mothers.

hello ma,are trying to justify unclothedness in public..or what your point in general.nd leave story o
Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 08, 2015
hushmail:
most churches do have a section for nursing mothers

so if ur church doesnt have one, its time the create one;

as for who is right or wrong, you dont expect the mothers to allow

the child to be disturbing the service with cries, and you dont expect

a believer who came to church to hear the word of God to be outside

during the service.

hope you got my point
Its simple common sense. If u wana breast feed ur baby in church kindly carry d baby outside and feed her, den after u come back inside. Dat way everyone can have a peace of mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by oloyede252(m): 10:18am On Feb 08, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
Most churches (like mine) don't even make provision for nursing mothers. No where to run to.... Used to brea.st feed in the car but days i don't drive to church what do i do... Breast feed in the toilet?
dat y u dey do free show abi.u never no dat some ppl wil b coming to church for ur free show.aluta continua
Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by lacedup(m): 10:21am On Feb 08, 2015
jnrbayano:
Behind the pew I sat this morning during morning mass, some noise filtered into my ears. Taking a look backwards, I saw a young nursing mother with a big "well-ovallized" bosom breastfeeding her baby.

I must admit, I lost concentration on the mass proceedings for a few minutes.

After a while, I turned back again and told her that it isn't proper for her to breastfeed her baby inside the church.

Her response was, "my baby is hungry, why won't I feed him?"

And my rejoinder was, "you ought to have done that outside the church building"

Whether she took the correction in good faith or not I wouldn't know because I never looked back again.

In your candid opinion, who was right, myself or the lady?

Sharap n pay attention to d reverend father's benediction....
Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by jnrbayano(m): 10:25am On Feb 08, 2015
oloyede252:

hy sis the op asked a simple question.why d story if u cant ans it.na so ppl dey fail exam.

I'm just as surprised as you bro.
Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by jnrbayano(m): 10:28am On Feb 08, 2015
lacedup:

Sharap n pay attention to d reverend father's benediction....

Yes sir but can I just laugh?

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by oloyede252(m): 10:29am On Feb 08, 2015
henryskywalker2003:

Any man that sees a lady brestfeeding and gets disturbed in any way is simply a closeted pervert. Let me give you a simple analogy that your perv mind might understand. When you see a lady's big, beautiful, bare naked azz do you get turned on? If you answer yes, that's probably normal for 99% of the guys (and some girls too cheesy wink). Now, when you see that same azz being used to pass feaces do you still get turned on? If you answer no, then you are among the 99% normal guys around. So, why you u get "disturbed" (read that as getting a hard on) and even have time to notice how well endowed the lady is when she was doing what the boobs are meant for in the first place? The thing no one here has picked up on yet was the fact that she was sitting behind u and it took u who had ur backs to her to notice her, become so disturbed that you had to turn around the 2nd time and give ur "sage" advice to her. Not the people sitting next to her, but you. It shows that after ur first "glimpse" (read that as scanning, took just a second), it wasn't enough for you and your imagination needed something more to work with, so under the pretense of offering your "brotherly" counsel (which took like 20 secs at least), u looked back and spent more time to memorize the curves, nipples and all qualities of the boobs. I bet you can't even describe to me the features of the baby but u could describe how "well-ovallised" the boobs looked to you.

In conclusion, I humbly submit that you, Mr. jnrbayano is indeed a pervert.
hi sir,nd ur not a pervert after discribing what d op discribed.na u o
Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 08, 2015
Any where baby needs to suck, mummy should not hesitate to give him food, it's just breast for christ sake.

1 Like

Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by oloyede252(m): 10:44am On Feb 08, 2015
samplegirl:
Many people are in the church for many reasons. But people who are in the church to worship GOD are not distracted by such things like a mother showing love to her God given baby.

@Op you are rotten in your heart. Who knows how far you went, maybe you even had some arousal. Na you sabi.
so when are u showing ur bo@b in church na.e go make sense o
Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by oloyede252(m): 10:51am On Feb 08, 2015
[quote author=firstEVA post=30534851]Any where baby needs to suck, mummy should not hesitate to give him food, it's just breast for christ sake. [/quote
WHEN ARE WE GOING TO TO SEE YOUR BREAST NA...sorry u got no baby to feed
Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by MyIncorp: 10:56am On Feb 08, 2015
MrAfrica1:
It is not meant to be. Its either she leaves the church to feed the baby or go home. Bringing out booobs in church can cause a whole lot of distractions.
#myview

That when you really want to be distracted!
Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by fdnoble2(m): 10:59am On Feb 08, 2015
ireneidiva:
Its very wrong. She should go outside or go home.
if it happen ur baby is crying when pastor is preachin u will u admit to send ur wife outside or home 2 feed ur baby. Nonskull
Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by fdnoble2(m): 11:02am On Feb 08, 2015
[quote author=oloyede252 post=30535298][/quote] abi o
Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 08, 2015
oloyede252:

hy sis the op asked a simple question.why d story if u cant ans it.na so ppl dey fail exam.

If you were able to read between the lines, you would have deduced the answer from my post easily.
Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by MyIncorp: 11:03am On Feb 08, 2015
jnrbayano:
Behind the pew I sat this morning during morning mass, some noise filtered into my ears. Taking a look backwards, I saw a young nursing mother with a big "well-ovallized" bosom breastfeeding her baby.

After a while, I turned back again and told her that it isn't proper for her to breastfeed her baby inside the church.

Whether she took the correction in good faith or not I wouldn't know because I never looked back again.

The point is... It wasn't about the breastfeeding really, it's about the big "well-ovallized" bosom that got your attention! Why should that sleep off your feet in the first place

You are responsible for fixing your mind where it should belong and not get distracted by what you saw.

As for the nursing mother, she ought to have diligently covered her bosom from preying eyes all in the name of curiosity.

I rest my case.
Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by ireneidiva(f): 11:13am On Feb 08, 2015
fdnoble2:
if it happen ur baby is crying when pastor is preachin u will u admit to send ur wife outside or home 2 feed ur baby. Nonskull
If my baby is crying, I will go outside! A lot of decent women do that.

1 Like

Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 08, 2015
jnrbayano:

Why not painstakingly read the Op, you will understand what really happened there.

Why do you guys make up things?

I tire o...

1 Like

Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by shariffalabim89: 11:24am On Feb 08, 2015
I think there's a rule or ethic somewhere that allows u to breastfeed ur kid anywhere anytime
Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by Jchi9876: 11:34am On Feb 08, 2015
jnrbayano:

Na wa u oooo!!! WomAn dey breast feed innocent baby u dey lust after her breast na people like u dey come church come find, toast, grope and lust after gals.
Desist and get caught in CHange
Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 08, 2015
delishpot:

Yeah, I do. grin
confam. ijegokwa uka ta?
Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by Jchi9876: 11:39am On Feb 08, 2015
ferdimako:

Don't mind her. Women are looking for excuses to go nude. See the leggings they wear now... the whole cunnt is out. Chai.

What is cuunnt ??
Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by clemostika: 11:40am On Feb 08, 2015
Guys! U all are hitting too hard at Op. Describing what he has  seen doesn't make him a pervert  ‎or lust. I think he's only trying to give a clear picture of what he saw to enable readers and ppl who were not there have a broader understanding and appreciation of what exactly happened, and let us know d level of distraction that shape/size of boobs are capable of causing to mankind, be the purest man on earth. Remember we re not perfect, most times our attempt try to near perfection we end up making more mistakes.

Now on the subject matter, breast is‎ should be considered one of d secret and private part of a woman and therefore, under no circumstances must it be exposed in d public. There are modest way of breastfeeding a child outside ur home. Girls of nowadays are becoming something else, they don't care anymore, u see girls, including  married women, showing their cleavage, exposing 95% of their boobs in d name of fashion. Now consider such a girl getting married, she wouldn't care, except they are constantly corrected to order else women like that are capable of causing serious distraction in d church. 

How would u married guys feel if your wife exposes her boobs in d public in d name of breastfeeding? ‎

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by Jchi9876: 11:41am On Feb 08, 2015
babyosisi:

Leave their topics for them
Their intolerance in real life transcends to cyber life.cant you see the topics don't go past one page when it hits FP
Leave them
Why would you want to post on dry topics that look like a funeral

You say?,
Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by Jchi9876: 11:45am On Feb 08, 2015
babyosisi:

The nursing mothers ought to cover the breast with a baby blanket or some cloth
I also hate the sight of a breast right in everybody's face,it is distracting to onlookers and very crude
There is a discreet way to do these things,this is 2015

Oyinbo wannabe

2 Likes

Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by creepsyme(f): 11:47am On Feb 08, 2015
jnrbayano:

breastfeeding anywhere is wrong, this shuld be done in secluded places, I notice with interest a white woman wuld never breastfeed her baby in the public but will find a way to manage it until its convenient.

1 Like

Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 08, 2015
Personally I see nothing wrong with, provided it's done discreetly and bosom well covered. Or going to a private secluded place to do it.

1 Like

Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by oloyede252(m): 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
carefreewannabe:

If you were able to read between the lines, you would have deduced the answer from my post easily.

my lecturer wont read btw lines if d question is a yes or no question.bt m givin you a second chance to ans d op,

1 Like

Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 12:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
So you go to church to peep at a nursing mother 's breast.... Jezzz you need Christ .....
oloyede252:

dat y u dey do free show abi.u never no dat some ppl wil b coming to church for ur free show.aluta continua
Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 08, 2015
oloyede252:

my lecturer wont read btw lines if d question is a yes or no question.bt m givin you a second chance to ans d op,

I will do you the favor and help you. There is nothing wrong with breastfeeding a child ANYWHERE. Only a dirty mind will consider it indecent when in fact it's innocent.

1 Like

Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by oloyede252(m): 12:33pm On Feb 08, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
So you go to church to peep at a nursing mother 's breast.... Jezzz you need Christ .....
so u go to church to show ur breastfeeding skills abi.u nid JESU
Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 12:33pm On Feb 08, 2015
You must be a numbskull..... First... The issue isn't covering up.... But breastfeeding in the church. Secondly.... Where should i sit outside the church? Ushers wont even let you.... And what should i seat on? quote author=Misogynist2014 post=30531265] There is a way that some people I've seen outside the Church cover it that you won't be able to see anything, even at vantage point. You can't expose it and at the same time be insulted by someone staring at it, they are mutually exclusive. If you don't know how to cover it well, seek for advice from those that have been in the business earlier. I hate people asking for 'special provision'.[/quote]
Re: Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 12:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
Keep having a turn on while my baby enjoys tongue
oloyede252:

so u go to church to show ur breastfeeding skills abi.u nid JESU

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele: No President, No Governor, Nobody Can Take Over My Church / HIV Positive Man Dies After He Stopped Taking His Drugs To Show Off His Faith / The Sin Of self-service And Its Consequencies In The Life Of God's People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.