Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,744 members, 7,844,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

5 Facts Ladies Will Do Anything To Conceal From You! My Plea To Guys. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Facts Ladies Will Do Anything To Conceal From You! My Plea To Guys. (3562 Views)

See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? / Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Facts Ladies Will Do Anything To Conceal From You! My Plea To Guys. by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 08, 2015
OneOpinion:
March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari
mr campaign manager,u miss road??
Re: 5 Facts Ladies Will Do Anything To Conceal From You! My Plea To Guys. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
icedbeatz:

after reading the post you still can't comprehend what the op typed there?!?!? you are very smart.

@op you really went deep bro and most of them are what we witness or experience daily bro little wonder why some men nowadays are having babies out of wedlock. well to each his own bit for me I can't marry a liability my lady gats to be an asset instead that's why I don't engage in serious relationship with dummies or bimbos. jah bless ya op.
yeah am very smart.More than you think
the listed above are not concealable.
only a dumb guy Will be deceived.

do you get me now?
Re: 5 Facts Ladies Will Do Anything To Conceal From You! My Plea To Guys. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
diddydiva:

yeah am very smart.More than you think
the listed above are not concealable.
only a dumb guy Will be deceived.

do you get me now?

ur smart(irony). they worst type of dumb peeps are those that are too dumb to realize how dumb they are.have a nice day.
Re: 5 Facts Ladies Will Do Anything To Conceal From You! My Plea To Guys. by DrPrickson: 4:21pm On Feb 08, 2015
Funny and full of serious points.
The weaker sex theory is the most painful. These women are far stronger than they make us believe. women deceiving men since the days of adam and eve
Re: 5 Facts Ladies Will Do Anything To Conceal From You! My Plea To Guys. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
icedbeatz:

ur smart(irony). they worst type of dumb peeps are those that are too dumb to realize how dumb they are.have a nice day.
lolzzzzzzz
ya beefing me too?

huh huh

#sipping coffee

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confused Virgin!!!!!!!!!! / Help ! I Need Your Advice / Help!!!! I'm In Love With A Married Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.