Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) (47410 Views)

The Unaired Part Of Aisha Buhari's Interview, By Jaafar - Premium Times / Aisha Buhari's Interview: BBC Defies Pressure From Presidency, Dogara & Daura / GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by SPINA101(m): 12:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
Seun:
I feel bad for GMB. He should be resting at this point in his life. Advising younger leaders, etc. Not running for a job that can kill a young man. The interviewer really made things easy for him by initially asking questions that favoured him and his answers must have been disappointing to international viewers; his anti-corruption efforts won't be as drastic as they expect and his plan for boko haram is ... non-existent. His answer to the questions about his military rule were effective just because he doesn't look like someone people should be afraid of anymore. I feel sad.
good to know u ARE part of the wining Team Gej till u sale Nairaland to me

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
[size=13pt]He criticizes,... then when asked what he could have done different, he says the same thing Jonathan is doing now.

Change my ass undecided angry, No wonder he dey run from debate.

Anyway he has 6 weeks to conduct his Phantom town hall meeting, produce his certificate then face Jonathan for the debate.

Old man when nor wan let Nigeria rest

***Seun please who modified my posts? If i call Buhari a DUNCE why would it be taken off? Is Jonathan not called clueless all the time? Where those comments taken off?? If you guys don't want people to be part of this forum you can as well say so please.

[/size]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by criminalmindz: 12:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
Ahmeduana:

HAD BEEN IT WAS JONATHAN THAT DID THOSE BLUNDERS THAT YOU ARE POLISHING WITH SAND-PAPER! WHAT WOULD HAVE BEEN YOUR REACTION? YOU SEE THAT HYPOCRAsy IS AN INCURABLE SICKNESS!
dont mind them , ignorance

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by criminalmindz: 12:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
calebo101:
Buhari is a dunce, complete dunce
[b][/b]
VERY BIG DUNCE

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by javijabor1(m): 12:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
Revolution:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6nqTMrZWE4

WTF angry

This man no sabi answer simple question. See as he dey blab.... shocked

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
The only thing I understand now is
SAI BUHARI

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by slap1(m): 12:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
What's the meaning of dementia?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by ndcide(m): 12:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
Only an unfortunate 1diot will watch this and insist on Buhari.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Ahmeduana(m): 12:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
berem:
Shhhhhh!!
Watch the video first before ranting. This time,very slowly and carefully.
YOU'VE PAST YOUR USEFULNESS, AM TIRED OF ALL THIS YOUR SHORT COMMENTS THEY EXPOSE YOU AS A LOW iq person, THAT'S WHY YOU ARE SO FOUND OF BUHARI!

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by angelsing(m): 12:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
criminalmindz:
THIS INTERVIEW SHOWS WHY BUHARI IS AVOIDING A DEBATE. HE LOOKS WEAKER THAN A 90 YEAR OLD. AWFUL PRONUNCIATION, BAD CHOICE OF WORDS, DOESNT KNOW THE fULL MEANING OF ABBREVIATONS. A MAN WHO DOESNT KNOW THE full MEANING OF INEC OR HIS PARTY APC(ALL PROGRESSIVE CONFIDENCE) . WHAT A SHAME. BUHARI WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT, THAT SAME SEAT THAT REJECTED, MURTALA, ABACHA AND YARADUA HAS REJECTED HIM . LETS NOT FORGET GEJ AND HOW GOODLUCK HAS ALWAYS FAVOURED HIM THAT SAME GOODLUCK IS GOING TO SHAKE THIS COUNTRY SOON LIKE AN EARTHQUAKE. GOD IS NOT DEAD.
Guess u voted for him then without checking his antecedent...I was screaming to everyone then who cares to listen that we shud do away with this Religion sentiment(Goodluck)..Many people said it was God because his name was Goodluck..Like I will always say, someone antecedent shud be the yardstick for voting. This is the reason I will Vote for Ambode against Agbaje though I love agbaje as a person

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by berbs112(m): 12:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
Skillbobralph:
The 1st scene in that video should be our number one concern where he over throne a democratic elected president and that same person want to rule in democracy? I think is not right for him be talking about corrupt people when he is surrounded with the numbers of corrupt persons in Nigeria Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi and Co. According to Buhari in 2007, he labeled Tinubu as one of the most corrupt politician and now he is heading his campaign. Only God knows where Nigeria is headed to.
Wherever the nation is headed,we are ready... Change is all that matters...
Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Oyinprince(m): 12:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
bayulll01:
sir no offense u sir are very useless man,so u ve not see the video and here u are commenting u will soon die of hate,don't worry like it ot not we will march4buhari
Lol, people are funny sha cheesy . No offense but you are insulting me? Did I even insult anyone or ur loved Buhari in my post?

Well, Truth hurts sha, so kpele

Back to topic

Buhari talks are always not inspiring, just like this one. I just wasted mb to watch the video self.

How I wish there could be a better candidate but till there is , GEJ should remain there abeg

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by bluebabyboy1: 12:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
Buhari may not be the perfect candidate, but from all i have seen and heard of him, he sure has the interest of Nigeria as a country at heart. Even if corruption is all he is able to tackle when he comes in, other problems would naturally fall in order and fade away because without first tackling corruption, the development we so much crave will never see the light of the day (and that is where GEJ has failed and will continue to fail). It takes more than ''goodluck'' to lead a country as big and bold as Nigeria - and it's on this premise i am #MarchingforBuhari!!! APC all the way!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by tonyzaks: 12:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
Oyinprince:
are you kidding me? Someone who wants to rule the nation is forgetting the full meaning of his party's acronym? And even INEC? He doesn't even remember the time left to the election? Even my 7yr old kid brother won't forget it is 6weeks not months.

He even made the INEC mistake before and FFK mocked him and he's repeating it again?

I just hope this man does not win this election, he will be a disgrace to Nigerians both at home and to the international community

Well, lemme watch the video myself before I make other comments
so na grammar dey worry u,we've had dozens of such fr gej and pet don' u think?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
I will vote for a cow over Bad luck Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by BBackOurGlory: 12:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
iyke909:

he called INEC independent Nigeria electoral commission.
he said the election has been postponed by six months.
he is bitter that chad are helping Nigeria defeat his boys Boko haram.
The lady was even pleading with him before she can ask him some questions....like questions about his health.
This man should go and see a doctor as he looks too frail,the interviewer was even having pity on him as she had to slow down to accommodate his slow thought process and thinking pattern.

Consolidation
Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by sandzphield(m): 12:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
Buhari's brain cell is older than his age , the only change Nigerians need now is a brain surgeon to help CHANGE is brain to that of a youth...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Dreambeat: 1:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
Jk210:
I must confess I was impressed by the General's gait and composure plus the way he tackled questions thrown at him without resorting to personal attacks on the incumbent administration.

Sure, there was the occasional slip ups with Inec referred to as Independent Nigeria electoral commision as against Independent National electoral commission, APC as All progressives confidence and 6 weeks as 6 months but it was just that; a slip. Perfectly human and perfectly normal....even the lady asking the questions had a slip at a point though she corrected herself.

Seun, can we have this on front page? Folks who had wanted to see the general in a debate would have the opportunity of hearing him speak via this interview.

Cc Lalasticlala Obinoscopy
It is not just a slip,this guy is having Senile Dementia.Cant you blind followers read the handwriting on the wall?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by BBackOurGlory: 1:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
mysyto:
GOD bless you jare ur hesd dae dia grin grin grin grin grin grin
With him

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by anonimi: 1:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
Seun:
I feel bad for GMB. He should be resting at this point in his life. Advising younger leaders, etc. Not running for a job that can kill a young man. The interviewer really made things easy for him by initially asking questions that favoured him and his answers must have been disappointing to international viewers; his anti-corruption efforts won't be as drastic as they expect and his plan for boko haram is ... non-existent. His answer to the questions about his military rule were effective just because he doesn't look like someone people should be afraid of anymore. I feel sad.

And that is the saddest part- NO plan on how to fight Boko Haram.

I’ll meet other generals to draft anti-terror plan – Buhari

The Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), on Wednesday said that though Nigeria is a rich nation, its people are extremely poor due to bad governance.

He also promised to involve serving and retired military generals to devise an effective strategy to crush insurgency in the country, if elected as President in 2015.

More from: http://www.punchng.com/news/ill-meet-other-generals-to-draft-anti-terror-plan-buhari/

Yet the man did not take up the invitation to discuss amnesty for Boko Haram as he desired shocked

How can any JagaBandit of a Thief'nuibu cabal want to impose such an "expired" pensioner on us?

What have we- 160 million of us- done to deserve such evil be visited upon us

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Seun(m): 1:03pm On Feb 09, 2015
SPINA101:
good to know u ARE part of the wining Team Gej till u sale Nairaland to me
I am not a member of any team. Till this very moment it's not clear for me which candidate would be the better president. It's not clear at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by oyinkel(m): 1:03pm On Feb 09, 2015
I think the striking comment in this interview is that which called on opposers to go join opposition party, get to their constituencys convince the people there to vote against him and then head for the polls and do exactly that,
Please everyone one of you should stop crying and analysing the interview, there's been and extention of grace time, so enough of the talking, get your PVCs and do with it what pleases your heart.
There is only one prophecy I have for the elections, "the violence of words will out March that of any physical weapon" quote me later. As for me any party other than pdp, would do, and any person other than Jonathan would do. GOD bless federal republic of nigeria.....GOD bless you.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by asids55: 1:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
criminalmindz:
BIG GOOOOOOOOOOOOAT

your dad in kirikiri is the big goat
Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Demdem(m): 1:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
Seun:

I am not a member of any team. Till this very moment it's not clear for me which candidate would be the better president. It's not clear at all.

Continue to deceive urself......... Mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by squaddy(m): 1:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
APC supporter's hypocrisy stinks beyond the heavens. Look at these goons trying so desperately to make this look common. The notorious APC rats has avoided this thread like a plague just because this was not a gaffe by my president or his wife otherwise this thread would have gotten to it's 20th page in seconds.

@seun a lot of people are scared of making comments because they do not want to be cyber bullied like APC e-rats are known for.

There are indeed trolls employed to ridicule mr president and all his good works,spread false hate filled propaganda and project a weak dumb skull to the masses as the Messiah and the sad thing is,nigerians are buying it.

Buhari and his goons are not the change we need and that is the simple truth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Toktee(m): 1:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
mustaphagreens:
You must be a pathetic and hopeless and clueless and silly and inept liar. Did you actually watch the video?? This is what too much online viewing of mojo can do to your brain, it obscures your judgement. Nowhere in that video did buhari appear frail nor was he slow to answer any question. His replies were apt and intelligent and his demeanor so confident one could easily tell the general meant business. Please close that pit and stop spreading falsehood.
Don't mind the dulllard,i watched the interview myself on aljazeera,there was no single mistake,where buhari ask how jonathan and the army were unable to defeat bokoharam in 5years,how are they going to defeat them in six weeks?
I pity them.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by chidooh1: 1:12pm On Feb 09, 2015
I am not impressed at all, Nigeria has gone beyond this man. There is nothing spectacular we can get from this man if he is actually the one in that interview. GEJ has failed but we are in a more dangerous mistake if getting this man elected.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by najoke: 1:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
Seun:

I am not a member of any team.
You are kidding right?........are you sure you want to go down that memory lane again?
Bros, always think well well before you type o!.......my 2 cent.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by sorom4: 1:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
mustaphagreens:
You must be a pathetic and hopeless and clueless and silly and inept liar. Did you actually watch the video?? This is what too much online viewing of mojo can do to your brain, it obscures your judgement. Nowhere in that video did buhari appear frail nor was he slow to answer any question. His replies were apt and intelligent and his demeanor so confident one could easily tell the general meant business. Please close that pit and stop spreading falsehood.
You must be high on weed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police Called On Anti-Buhari Protester At Abuja House In London (Photos) / Gov Adeleke Inspects Osun House In Abuja abandoned for 12 years by APC (pics) / Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.