Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,742 members, 7,831,369 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her (54281 Views)

Married Man Baths Lover With Acid For Refusing To Be His 2nd Wife! / Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) / Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by 9jatatafo(m): 3:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
If this is true, how could a 16 years old girl do such? She is an under age girl. See as my guy machine gun have been disabled. Can't shoot well or accurately. Too bad bro. Now the girl have invited lord conji to stay with this her boyfriend now.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by MadCow1: 3:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
Don't fhuck with crazy girls... - Abdulsami Abubarkar (1999)

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by izonlucky01(m): 3:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
lookingforjob:
i know it will be my sister. wicked girl
Modified cool
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
At 16 I was busy with pythagora's theorem and Newton's first, second and third laws
I closed my eyes to sleep I will be hearing my economics teacher saying supply and demand ,spirogyra and amoeba will be swimming across
I didn't even know there were people called boys
Na wa for these girls of nowadays

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
She shld be jailed 4 16yrs.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by An2elect2(f): 3:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
lookingforjob:

don't cross my lane

pls can you shut up if you have nothing to say.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
babyosisi:
At 16 I was busy with pythagora's theorem and Newton's first second and third laws
keep lying u hear.. sad
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by yemicoal(m): 3:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
Women r evil angry
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by portaableg(f): 3:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
Evil that Men do........ Live after them.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by An2elect2(f): 3:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
idealsico:
I would only respond to your foolish reply to this post when you get a job- I mean when your frustration is over and you come to your right senses.

lol
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by tonychristopher: 3:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
[quote author=dre11 post=30568281][/quote]

AT HER AGE I WAS STILL A VIRGIN

MTCHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by yemicoal(m): 3:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
lookingforjob:

BY THE WAY, WHY ARE YOU NOT WEARING BRA IN YOUR PROFILE PIC YOU LIKE QUICKIES
[color=#990000][/color] grin
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
Tandullceblog:
Hehehe, eya...I don't think he still has the apparatus to cheat again in this life but even in his next life, he will still never cheat again.
y u dey laugh?
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by An2elect2(f): 3:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
babyosisi:
At 16 I was busy with pythagora's theorem and Newton's first, second and third laws
I closed my eyes to sleep I will be hearing my economics teacher saying supply and demand
grin grin i couldn't help but laugh.

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by yemicoal(m): 3:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
portaableg:
Evil that Men do........ Live after them.
Really?? Tell me you v never cheated on your bf angry, and would u be happy if he pours acid on your vjay angry
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by soldierdollar(m): 3:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
Tandullceblog:
Hehehe, eya...I don't think he still has the apparatus to cheat again in this life but even in his next life, he will still never cheat again.

Wicked girl . god punish u angry
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by mekadinho(f): 3:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
Tandullceblog:
Dating a 16yrs old? Some guys no just get shame... If I say him deserve am, some ppl will say I m wicked.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by izonlucky01(m): 3:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
babyosisi:
I closed my eyes to sleep I will be hearing my economics teacher saying supply and demand
This lie you are sharing there is God oo grin grin
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by An2elect2(f): 3:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
yemicoal:
Women r evil angry
True! very true! you need a hug for saying the truth.
And so are men too! angry
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
gbodimowo:

that's the truth
abeg chop e-knucle jare, u b d man wey sabi..
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
soldierdollar:

Wicked girl . god punish u angry

Thank you, God bless you
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by dollarlander: 3:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
mastercee:
Wonder shall never end

16 years old pikin dey bath person with acid cos dem cheat on her. Someone that's suppose to be dreaming of a successful future.

Oshi ati iranu

Iranu abi iranu.people from that part of 9ja are naturally wicked. Last month in port Harcourt a promising guy, working in an oil servicing company was killed by an ordinary OND holder for discovering that the guy was married and he has not full fill the promise to buy her a car.

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
Tandullceblog:

See your mouth.

I know say na the thing wey you go say be that.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by VickyRotex(f): 3:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
babyosisi:
I closed my eyes to sleep I will be hearing my economics teacher saying supply and demand ,spirogyra and amoeba will be swimming across

Rotfl... grin... abi ooo

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by yemicoal(m): 3:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
An2elect2:

True! very true! you need a hug for saying the truth.
And so are men too! angry
Y would a sane being pour acid on another for cheating , don't females cheat too
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by M4gunners: 3:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
End time
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by hadleyk: 3:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
this is why cheating is not worth it
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Pianoman1(m): 3:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
lookingforjob:
i know it will be an Igbo girl. wicked tribe
u r a bastard!!!
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Coldfeet(f): 3:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
Kennywills7:
Some Girls are becoming wicked and heartless o
D rate at which girls are pouring acid on their cheating partners (bfs) is becoming alarming
Something has to b done to educate dem dat their better ways to deal with such situations
Remember what the Good book said about the fury of a woman scorned? men beware.cool
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by FredHandsome(m): 3:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
Pictures of the conc H2SO4 tearing thru the air, landing on his short fat 2.2 with reckless abandon... Or I dare not believe it
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
mekadinho:

Dating a 16yrs old? Some guys no just get shame... If I say him deserve am, some ppl will say I m wicked.

Asin eh. Me that did not say anything they want to cut my tongue.. lol not to talk of someone spelling out their opinion.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
DuchessLily:
@OP pic or ....... smiley

16yrs Kai!! D girl get mind oo... Hw come u r able to do all dis kinda things @ 16? Have a bf , take oath,destroy, kill etc

Lover boy take heart eehh...next time if u hear d word cheat, u go run

Good lesson 4 all d cheats out there

Tell us ur story on how u were cheated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised / Woman Found Dead, Man Unconscious Inside Office In Aba (Video) / Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.