Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,803 members, 7,813,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Nigerian Girls Are Thieves And Are Very Cheap - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are Thieves And Are Very Cheap (4969 Views)

5 Honest Reasons Why Some Nigerian Girls Are Still Single / 99.99 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Thieves & prostitutes / All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves And Are Very Cheap by negrito(m): 7:50am On Feb 11, 2015
edobor108:
Na ur mother nd sisters na dem dy cheap,even ur father na idiot way he take go marry Nigeria woman,why he no marry from london or America
I'm not surprised. Maybe one girl has kept your brain under her armpit. You're a disgrace to manhood. Edobor for that matter. A Bini boy for that matter. You're a disgrace to my tribe. Tufia.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves And Are Very Cheap by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 11, 2015
Trinxie:

Exactly this is it... At last someone talking like a real man ...5000 likes for that bro... I agree we have girls that are cheap thieves buh that talk about all Nigerian girls was the only stuff that pissed me off...i know who i am and thats why i speak...its a shame many dont have the courage to..I reason with u tho...unlike some people. lol
Your courage comes from knowing who you are. There are many girls here who don't have an identity. Kudos to you, if you are who you really say you are, cos these days, I trust only myself.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves And Are Very Cheap by Trinxie(f): 7:52am On Feb 11, 2015
negrito:
I will quote you not cos I'm silly but cos truth is bitter. The truth is you're a thief and you're cheap. It's easier for you to say you'll swear in the name of any deity over there than in reality. The only people that won't argue with you are your fellow prostitutes and those foolish guys you use their brains. I will surely see a psychologist cos I want to know why my brain is this special and different from others. You on the other hand need to see a psychologist on why it's in the blood of you girls to be the thieves, parasites, hungry and why you have a natural tendency to open your legs at random.
Oh, now I get your case...TOO MANY CLOWNS, NOT ENOUGH CIRCUSES

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves And Are Very Cheap by hardbody: 7:55am On Feb 11, 2015
negrito:
Valentine's day is around the corner. The hunting has began for all of them. This is a period where all of them are looking for those unfortunate boys and men to spend on them this period. What makes it interesting is that they will gladly open their maggot infested vaginas to the highest bidder this period. Guys be wise and don't fall prey to these girls whose vaginas have been bleeped by the entire community.

Do you have arrested development? Are you wallowing in penury? Don't you have any regard to the women folk? Do you have sisters at all or like me you have none? if the later be the case, were you not born of a woman? why do you degrade and call them names including saying that their viggies are maggor infested, are you ga.y? Who do date? fellow males?

It is valentine soon, whatever that means to you, but does it follow that you must spend if you do not have money? That day will come and go and life continues.

Well, why am i even typing all these, this might just be the rantings of a senior secondary school straddler.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves And Are Very Cheap by negrito(m): 7:56am On Feb 11, 2015
Trinxie:

Oh, now I get your case...TOO MANY CLOWNS, NOT ENOUGH CIRCUSES
now I get it too. Too many hoes and we can't differentiate them from good ones.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves And Are Very Cheap by negrito(m): 7:58am On Feb 11, 2015
Blackett:
Your courage comes from knowing who you are. There are many girls here who don't have an identity. Kudos to you, if you are who you really say you are, cos these days, I trust only myself.
hey wake up to the real world. Anyone can be anything on social media and that girl called trinxie is a Hoe.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves And Are Very Cheap by edobor108(m): 7:58am On Feb 11, 2015
negrito:
I'm not surprised. Maybe one girl has kept your brain under her armpit. You're a disgrace to manhood. Edobor for that matter. A Bini boy for that matter. You're a disgrace to my tribe. Tufia.
God forbid that we are from the same tribe,dont u have sisters or are u a fool like ur father,why are u saying or the girl in Nigeria are cheap,mayb ur sisters are their leader,u are a disgrace to bini city nd Nigeria at large

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves And Are Very Cheap by Trinxie(f): 7:59am On Feb 11, 2015
negrito:
now I get it too. Too many hoes and we can't differentiate them from good ones.
Hmmm...close to the truth
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves And Are Very Cheap by Trinxie(f): 8:00am On Feb 11, 2015
negrito:
hey wake up to the real world. Anyone can be anything on social media and that girl called trinxie is a Hoe.
O n ta e lara...o fe sukun abi..PELE OOOO...hahahaha
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves And Are Very Cheap by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 11, 2015
negrito:
What if she isn't? In as much as you admit there are good girls, you have to know how to differentiate, else, one will actually be staring you in the face and you won't know.

That said, people change all the time as well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves And Are Very Cheap by Trinxie(f): 8:06am On Feb 11, 2015
hardbody:

Do you have arrested development? Are you wallowing in penury? Don't you have any regard to the women folk? Do you have sisters at all or like me you have none? if the later be the case, were you not born of a woman? why do you degrade and call them names including saying that their viggies are maggor infested, are you ga.y? Who do date? fellow males?

It is valentine soon, whatever that means to you, but does it follow that you must spend if you do not have money? That day will come and go and life continues.

Well, why am i even typing all these, this might just be the rantings of a senior secondary school straddler.
And that's true ooo...
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves And Are Very Cheap by negrito(m): 8:06am On Feb 11, 2015
edobor108:
God forbid that we are from the same tribe,dont u have sisters or are u a fool like ur father,why are u saying or the girl in Nigeria are cheap,mayb ur sisters are their leader,u are a disgrace to bini city nd Nigeria at large
Hahaha. Ewe that's what you are. Your father is a bigger fool that was why he produced a man whose brains are under the armpit of a woman. It's people like you that allow these ladies have field day in deceiving other guys. You're a not only a disgrace to Benin city and Nigeria but you're a disgrace to the black race, manhood, and the continent of Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves And Are Very Cheap by mizcalvina(f): 8:15am On Feb 11, 2015
edobor108:
like seriously he's a disgrace to the bini pple,,,, everything he's saying is full of shit
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves And Are Very Cheap by edobor108(m): 8:18am On Feb 11, 2015
negrito:
Hahaha. Ewe that's what you are. Your father is a bigger fool that was why he produced a man whose brains are under the armpit of a woman. It's people like you that allow these ladies have field day in deceiving other guys. You're a not only a disgrace to Benin city and Nigeria but you're a disgrace to the black race, manhood, and the continent of Africa.
Well i no really blame ur ignorant,wat do u expect from someone dat always see his mother and sisters wit different men at different time,of course he will say all d women folk are cheap

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves And Are Very Cheap by elantraceey(f): 8:30am On Feb 11, 2015
You're just a child , when you grow up you'll learn how to respect the gender female.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves And Are Very Cheap by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 11, 2015
Lol, this is hilarious. grin

Hating on girls won't get you a girfriend tho. wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves And Are Very Cheap by eph12(m): 10:16am On Feb 11, 2015
Chai! Someone just woke up and what he thinks of is to hate and pick up fights? The thing wey that your ex do you dey very strong o. Pele grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves And Are Very Cheap by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 11, 2015
MzNelly:
Lol, this is hilarious. grin

Hating on girls won't get you a girfriend tho. wink
That's the mistake you nairaland girls make. . . You think the world of nairaland boys revolve around you? Shior!!! There are loads of girls outside. No one fvcking cares about impressing and getting a nairaland girl as girlfriend cos there are numerous girls out there.

Therefore, your comment about not getting a girlfriend because he is, according to you, "hating", is fallacious. You girls on here should get your heads outta the damn clouds.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves And Are Very Cheap by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 11, 2015
Blackett:
That's the mistake you nairaland girls make. . . You think the world of nairaland boys revolve around you? Shior!!! There are loads of girls outside. No one fvcking cares about impressing and getting a nairaland girl as girlfriend cos there are numerous girls out there.

Therefore, your comment about not getting a girlfriend because he is, according to you, "hating", is fallacious. You girls on here should get your heads outta the damn clouds.

If he hates on girls here, he probably hates on them offline. How would he get a girlfriend then.

What is your point, exactly?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves And Are Very Cheap by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 11, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves And Are Very Cheap by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 11, 2015
eph12:
Chai! Someone just woke up and what he thinks of is to hate and pick up fights? The thing wey that your ex do you dey very strong o. Pele grin
exaltly.. God bless u... he just came to nairaland to express his anger..lol
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves And Are Very Cheap by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 11, 2015
MzNelly:

If he hates on girls here, he probably hates on them offline. How would he get a girlfriend then.

What is your point, exactly?
That he speaks against girls here or chastises them here doesnt mean he hates them. And that he posts the topics on nairaland doesn't mean he's referring to nairaland girls. Even the worst criminals on earth have girlfriends. No matter what a person does, or what he says, everyone has the capacity to love. Some may just be harder to unlock than others.

If you cannot date him because of his utterances doesn't mean that there are no girls in his vicinity throwing themselves at him. . . My point is, nairaland girls are not the shitniz. I dunno where this air of aloofness comes from. Girls on nairaland be forming as if they are the best thing next to sliced bread but the fact is that over 80 percent of them are lonely and very undateable! To prove my point, come here on the 14th of feb and see how many of them online, lonely without a date.

His comments are not directly proportional to him getting a girl. For your information, there are also girls out there and even here, looking for guys like him for them to change his orientation.

Be humble. You're not all that. . . At all.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves And Are Very Cheap by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 11, 2015
hmmmmmm

noted!!!

but not all sha
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves And Are Very Cheap by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 11, 2015
Blackett:
That he speaks against girls here or chastises them here doesnt mean he hates them. And that he posts the topics on nairaland doesn't mean he's referring to nairaland girls. Even the worst criminals on earth have girlfriends. No matter what a person does, or what he says, everyone has the capacity to love. Some may just be harder to unlock than others.

If you cannot date him because of his utterances doesn't mean that there are no girls in his vicinity throwing themselves at him. . . My point is, nairaland girls are not the shitniz. I dunno where this air of aloofness comes from. Girls on nairaland be forming as if they are the best thing next to sliced bread but the fact is that over 80 percent of them are lonely and very undateable! To prove my point, come here on the 14th of feb and see how many of them online, lonely without a date.

His comments are not directly proportional to him getting a girl. For your information, there are also girls out there and even here, looking for guys like him for them to change his orientation.

Be humble. You're not all that. . . At all.

Lol, I wasn't even referring to myself or any girl on this forum.
You saw how he labeled ALL Nigerian girls; if he feels that way, he's probably never gonna get a girlfriend-because he sees ALL girls as cheap and theives. You grossly misunderstood my expression. This isn't even about pride.

And stop being so touchy when it comes to the issue of girls. You don't know me, nor know nothing about me. An expression and then you're whipped into a verbal frenzy of how Naira land girls are these or that.

If you weren't such a woman hater, you'd understand it and not seek to use this as another of your numerous methods to downgrade girls.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves And Are Very Cheap by micynute94(m): 11:08am On Feb 11, 2015
Truth z most gals(ladies) r trash... i mean majority of them..
Dey v Dz fvcked up mentality about themselves n how it's their fvcking right to become a parasite.
Not just about money alone.. Bin with a lot of gals n they just v dz parasitic nature about them.
N if person talk now, next tin u hear z u ain't moving with d right gals or ladies as if there's a badge to recognize parasitic organisms easily... Doz galZ r dam.n chameleons..

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves And Are Very Cheap by Tymax(m): 11:25am On Feb 11, 2015
Truth is bitter.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves And Are Very Cheap by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 11, 2015
Tymax:
Truth is bitter.
am disappointed
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves And Are Very Cheap by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
OMG.......WTF.......#spreads arabian mat#...jst observing tinz
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves And Are Very Cheap by Tymax(m): 1:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
jomile:
am disappointed
Congrats. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves And Are Very Cheap by Grahamjnr(m): 2:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
I was about attending AY Live Show before discovering this thread. Guess this gonna save me some change!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves And Are Very Cheap by dammie4j(m): 3:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
micynute94:
Truth z most gals(ladies) r trash... i mean majority of them..
Dey v Dz fvcked up mentality about themselves n how it's their fvcking right to become a parasite.
Not just about money alone.. Bin with a lot of gals n they just v dz parasitic nature about them.
N if person talk now, next tin u hear z u ain't moving with d right gals or ladies as if there's a badge to recognize parasitic organisms easily... Doz galZ r dam.n chameleons..

Mann..... u got me cracking ma ribs wit ur comments.
Well articulated thoughts tho...
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves And Are Very Cheap by micynute94(m): 4:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
dammie4j:

Mann..... u got me cracking ma ribs wit ur comments.
Well articulated thoughts tho...

No mind me jare grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Awkward Ways Girls Use To Show Green Light / Am Fasting, She Came Visiting And We Had Sex / Boobs Obsession From A Friend Is Freaking Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.