Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,787 members, 7,813,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Nigerian Girls Are Thieves And Are Very Cheap - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are Thieves And Are Very Cheap (4967 Views)

5 Honest Reasons Why Some Nigerian Girls Are Still Single / 99.99 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Thieves & prostitutes / All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves And Are Very Cheap by ehin(f): 9:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
Well I don't. Blame you guys saying all sort of rubish about girls but I blame those pretty girls who ended sleeping or dating premature guys who are trying so hard to see them self as men rubbish low life he goats
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves And Are Very Cheap by micynute94(m): 10:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
ehin:
Well I don't. Blame you guys saying all sort of rubish about girls but I blame those pretty girls who ended sleeping or dating premature guys who are trying so hard to see them self as men rubbish low life he goats
What x dz one saying?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves And Are Very Cheap by LeeFreezy(f): 9:39am On May 18, 2016
negrito:
Valentine's day is around the corner. The hunting has began for all of them. This is a period where all of them are looking for those unfortunate boys and men to spend on them this period. What makes it interesting is that they will gladly open their maggot infested vaginas to the highest bidder this period. Guys be wise and don't fall prey to these girls whose vaginas have been bleeped by the entire community.

U guys are saying girls ...girls ...classifying all as the cheap harlots ... when girls now say boys are cheats and deceptive liars u people will get angry

lemme just correct one thing not girls are the same some might be cheap and b harlots as u call them but others might have morals and not be as you have already classified them HUMANBEINGS WERE NOT BORN THE SAME EVERYBODY HAS THEIR DISTINCTIONS TRY TO REPHRASE THAT WHEN YOUR EXPRESSING YOURSELF
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves And Are Very Cheap by Youngpo413: 10:15am On May 18, 2016
Blackett:
That he speaks against girls here or chastises them here doesnt mean he hates them. And that he posts the topics on nairaland doesn't mean he's referring to nairaland girls. Even the worst criminals on earth have girlfriends. No matter what a person does, or what he says, everyone has the capacity to love. Some may just be harder to unlock than others.

If you cannot date him because of his utterances doesn't mean that there are no girls in his vicinity throwing themselves at him. . . My point is, nairaland girls are not the shitniz. I dunno where this air of aloofness comes from. Girls on nairaland be forming as if they are the best thing next to sliced bread but the fact is that over 80 percent of them are lonely and very undateable! To prove my point, come here on the 14th of feb and see how many of them online, lonely without a date.

His comments are not directly proportional to him getting a girl. For your information, there are also girls out there and even here, looking for guys like him for them to change his orientation.

Be humble. You're not all that. . . At all.
you get sense.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves And Are Very Cheap by Youngpo413: 10:19am On May 18, 2016

Lol, I wasn't even referring to myself or any girl on this forum.
You saw how he labeled ALL Nigerian girls; if he feels that way, he's probably never gonna get a girlfriend-because he sees ALL girls as cheap and theives. You grossly misunderstood my expression. This isn't even about pride.

And stop being so touchy when it comes to the issue of girls. You don't know me, nor know nothing about me. An expression and then you're whipped into a verbal frenzy of how Naira land girls are these or that.

If you weren't such a woman hater, you'd understand it and not seek to use this as another of your numerous methods to downgrade girls.
blah blah blah, go and sit down mehn, I'm sure you are cheap and a thief as well that's why you are so pained. Shameless hoe.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves And Are Very Cheap by Youngpo413: 10:56am On May 18, 2016
LeeFreezy:

U guys are saying girls ...girls ...classifying all as the cheap harlots ... when girls now say boys are cheats and deceptive liars u people will get angry

lemme just correct one thing not girls are the same some might be cheap and b harlots as u call them but others might have morals and not be as you have already classified them HUMANBEINGS WERE NOT BORN THE SAME EVERYBODY HAS THEIR DISTINCTIONS TRY TO REPHRASE THAT WHEN YOUR EXPRESSING YOURSELF
where are the ones who have morals, have you seen any yet? #just curious...
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves And Are Very Cheap by Joy1706(f): 2:08pm On May 18, 2016
Naija girls don deal with una well well grin grin grin. Thumbs up sistaz. Una neva see sometin.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves And Are Very Cheap by Joy1706(f): 2:09pm On May 18, 2016
Youngpo413:
How will u people find girls with morals when ya'll don't have any yourselves. You guys deserve the kinda girls u keep coming across. Hehehhe! That's the universe maintaining balance. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves And Are Very Cheap by Youngpo413: 5:43pm On May 18, 2016
Joy1706:

How will u people find girls with morals when ya'll don't have any yourselves. You guys deserve the kinda girls u keep coming across. Hehehhe! That's the universe maintaining balance. grin
lol but it's true sha...
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Thieves And Are Very Cheap by LeeFreezy(f): 11:33am On May 23, 2016
Youngpo413:
Of course av seen dem.. u guys dnt Av eyes 2knw hu z different. cuz u av alreadi sealed it in ur brain dah all r d Same wen it's nt d actual truth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: When You Go To Church In Calabar & You See This, What Will You Do? / My Picture ( Operation Get Ladies Wet ) / Should a lady cook for a man she is dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.