Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her (21005 Views)

‘Your Small Thing Hasn’t Reduced My Love,’ Begs Girl After Fiance Dumps Her / After Sex My Love For Her Grew Intensed / She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by greatestboss(m): 10:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
just look at the nonsense you posted...

Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by Konnektions146(m): 10:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
I love Nairaland.
Made my day

1 Like

Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by deadie(m): 10:59pm On Feb 11, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy You wan sue your jazzman for breach of contract. cheesy cheesy cheesy You no go kill me oh. smiley

1 Like

Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by Jarus(m): 11:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
chigomiced:
I have a very serious matter that needs your input, there’s one fine girl in my office I’m trying to catch, as she was not greeing for any of my normal moves I allowed my friend to carry me to one jazz man who constructed one odeshi for me.

Having followed all the rituals and prohibitions I left it in her desk, after 2 weeks nothing happened and to add insult to injury she was promoted, is now my oga and is now dating one useless local boy with dreadlocks. Can you imagine?

I have been back to that useless jazzman and the man has been speaking grammar telling me that because I wore red shirt and black trouser rather than red trouser and black shirt the thing didn’t take.

I want to sue this idiot for breach of verbal contract; my friend says I should not as the man will jazz me but obviously I know his products are fake. Other people are saying I shouldn’t waste my time but this is embarrassing and depressing, everyday I have to see this fine girl who is doing me longer throat with that her fineness, and this man took my money for nothing.

please help embarassed

Weyrey grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by InvertedHammer: 11:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
/
I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.

Especially the red shirt/black trouser part of the story.

grin grin grin grin

\

1 Like

Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by Kingsasian(m): 11:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
O boy, if u see any jazz man wey get the correct jazz, abeg link me to am o. I need am for my ex....lol

1 Like

Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by Ruttashobolwa(m): 11:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
You need to see psychologist! The problem is that you don believe on your self! Don be slave to that jazz man ...

Just believe you can get the girl you wanna without depending on some one help especially jazz man ..who wants to take your money..

The day you will realise that you can get a girl you want without help from jazz man is the day will conque the lady..

Your trusting jazz man than your self the only desease you have and that needs no doctor but. .you decision to trust your self.
Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by Euckybaby(f): 11:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
you need deliverance.. serious one
Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by tigonana: 11:33pm On Feb 11, 2015

1 Like

Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by tobiadebolas(m): 11:34pm On Feb 11, 2015
hahahahha....funny shit....ogar last last no sense for you....
Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by Faibuhari: 11:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
Dorisbest:
So what should we do for u
are you a consultant on relationship issues?

1 Like

Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
chigomiced:
I have a very serious matter that needs your input, there’s one fine girl in my office I’m trying to catch, as she was not greeing for any of my normal moves I allowed my friend to carry me to one jazz man who constructed one odeshi for me.

Having followed all the rituals and prohibitions I left it in her desk, after 2 weeks nothing happened and to add insult to injury she was promoted, is now my oga and is now dating one useless local boy with dreadlocks. Can you imagine?

I have been back to that useless jazzman and the man has been speaking grammar telling me that because I wore red shirt and black trouser rather than red trouser and black shirt the thing didn’t take.

I want to sue this idiot for breach of verbal contract; my friend says I should not as the man will jazz me but obviously I know his products are fake. Other people are saying I shouldn’t waste my time but this is embarrassing and depressing, everyday I have to see this fine girl who is doing me longer throat with that her fineness, and this man took my money for nothing.

please help embarassed
Walahi.. awon werey alaso lo poju ni Nairaland yi sha.. lmao

1 Like

Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
I wont hit LIKE, No be by force..
meshacha1:
You better repent before it is too late for you.
Now you still have grace and time to adjust your ways!!
ppl no longer have shame, you are bold to come here to tell us that your love medicine didn't work on her.

If you know that there is NO WEAPON FASHION AGAINST YOU WILL PROSPER hit like.
Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by amparas(m): 11:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hahahaha
young man u r a comedian

1 Like

Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by spanzed(m): 12:02am On Feb 12, 2015
Jarus:

Weyrey grin
I dey tell u Mr.jarus...This guy is sick

1 Like

Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by Jlakeside: 12:04am On Feb 12, 2015
OP..getat

1 Like

Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:14am On Feb 12, 2015
chigomiced:

i know wink
Mtchew!

And u didn't know dat its cos of ur status, work & cash Dats stoping her from dating u?
Upgrade ur status if she won't run after u. Except u r ugly than OBJ.
Last Bullet
Btw, I suspect dz ur write up is fabricated!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by heffem(m): 12:25am On Feb 12, 2015
Op.....how many times U̶̲̥̅̊ d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ get malaria fever in a week?

1 Like

Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 12, 2015
Work hard, get money, be yourself, and other things including girls will follow. wink

1 Like

Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by bobsamuel(m): 12:27am On Feb 12, 2015
joedejana:
And this nonsense made front page.
*Spits on .....*
y would't make frnt page,he need advix
Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by bobsamuel(m): 12:28am On Feb 12, 2015
Amefrica:
Work hard, get money, be yourself, and other things including girls will follow. wink
as d wrk no gree cum,hw we go do it now
Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 12, 2015
bobsamuel:

as d wrk no gree cum,hw we go do it now

Girls like hardworking guys, it's gonna be a plus for you. smiley

1 Like

Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by Nobody: 1:07am On Feb 12, 2015
ShakurM:
The cash works faster than love medicine
Get a better job! undecided

Didn't you see d lady in question fell for a "dread lock local guy"? cheesy

Money can't buy you swag nor class..
Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by fidek(m): 2:25am On Feb 12, 2015
OP

The greatest Jazzman ever (God) knw say love no get jazz…U jus hav to say ur mind and let things flow
Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by uboma(m): 3:29am On Feb 12, 2015
cutieberie1:
shame ....still usin love medicine...

I wonder same too. In this era, do people still rely on love charms? Na wa oooo
Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by uboma(m): 3:33am On Feb 12, 2015
drlawizle:

Didn't you see d lady in question fell for a "dread lock local guy"? cheesy

Money can't buy you swag nor class..

Mind you, the dread-lock guy may not be local in the true sense. The op may have exaggerated this part because he envies the guy for taking the woman he's been battling to woo.

And yes, its not all about the money... Other factors comes to play when it involves winning a Lady's heart.
Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by biikeys(m): 4:46am On Feb 12, 2015
Funny guy @red trouser and black trouser grin grin grin
Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by Nobody: 5:04am On Feb 12, 2015
This op head lost some screws
Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by MoAfrica: 6:01am On Feb 12, 2015
shame on you, using a charm to win a girl.....walk away...you dont deserve her.
Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by Funjosh(m): 6:52am On Feb 12, 2015
chigomiced:

please help embarassed

You don't need love medicine just go and meet Esanemmanuel he don't use jass but he change girls like water grin

2 Likes

Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by zonax(m): 6:53am On Feb 12, 2015
You mean u visited a juju man's house and couldn't even ask for money or affluence but love medicine. You own mumu na first class. It's so obvious bro so sorry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying / Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office / Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.