Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,660 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:49 AM

My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her (21116 Views)

‘Your Small Thing Hasn’t Reduced My Love,’ Begs Girl After Fiance Dumps Her / After Sex My Love For Her Grew Intensed / She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by tola9ja: 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
[size=27pt]GOD CATCH YOU [/size]
Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by lordraiden(m): 10:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
lwkmd,bro u rilly funny oh

1 Like

Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
Joke section plssss
Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by leofabulous(m): 10:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
Show me certificate and I will tell where to start from.

GEJ till buhari die

And that jazzman consult Charlie boy

Goodbye my fellow GEJite

1 Like

Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by leofabulous(m): 10:19pm On Feb 11, 2015

GEJ till buhari die

And for that jazzman consult Charlie boy

Goodbye my fellow GEJite

1 Like

Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by HENRYCHIKOD(m): 10:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
Guy upon al d girls wey Full lik fulani u r stil lookin 4 lov charm

1 Like

Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
Joke section please....

Few days to "Valentines" day useless storiesstories start hitting front page
so hilarious!!!

op you need deliverance.

thank God for the girl's life.

you are not in love but in lust!!
Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by Allureoftheseas(m): 10:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
chigomiced:
I have a very serious matter that needs your input, there’s one fine girl in my office I’m trying to catch, as she was not greeing for any of my normal moves I allowed my friend to carry me to one jazz man who constructed one odeshi for me.

Having followed all the rituals and prohibitions I left it in her desk, after 2 weeks nothing happened and to add insult to injury she was promoted, is now my oga and is now dating one useless local boy with dreadlocks. Can you imagine?

I have been back to that useless jazzman and the man has been speaking grammar telling me that because I wore red shirt and black trouser rather than red trouser and black shirt the thing didn’t take.

I want to sue this idiot for breach of verbal contract; my friend says I should not as the man will jazz me but obviously I know his products are fake. Other people are saying I shouldn’t waste my time but this is embarrassing and depressing, everyday I have to see this fine girl who is doing me longer throat with that her fineness, and this man took my money for nothing.

please help embarassed

dude...... look for a native doctor who worships goddess oshun, she is the goddess of lust, love and all sexual feelings, she is the only goddess that can make any woman kneel before you,... view my thread in my profile and understand somethings, so you can get the charm done, na piece of cake but plenty people will.claim to do it just to scam you

1 Like

Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by KeenOne(m): 10:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
NL has finally lost it sha.

The number of reeeeetarded troll threads getting to FP these days is incredible

#sighs
Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by nairabetguru(m): 10:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
igbsam:
Na Ahmadioha catch u

And it made frontpage ?

Lolz!!!!

Yep it made front page tongue
Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
leofabulous:

GEJ till buhari die

And for that jazzman consult Charlie boy

Goodbye my fellow GEJite
Good bye bro!

GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by yahx(m): 10:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
chigomiced:
I have a very serious matter that needs your input, there’s one fine girl in my office I’m trying to catch, as she was not greeing for any of my normal moves I allowed my friend to carry me to one jazz man who constructed one odeshi for me.

Having followed all the rituals and prohibitions I left it in her desk, after 2 weeks nothing happened and to add insult to injury she was promoted, is now my oga and is now dating one useless local boy with dreadlocks. Can you imagine?

I have been back to that useless jazzman and the man has been speaking grammar telling me that because I wore red shirt and black trouser rather than red trouser and black shirt the thing didn’t take.

I want to sue this idiot for breach of verbal contract; my friend says I should not as the man will jazz me but obviously I know his products are fake. Other people are saying I shouldn’t waste my time but this is embarrassing and depressing, everyday I have to see this fine girl who is doing me longer throat with that her fineness, and this man took my money for nothing.

please help embarassed
When you shift your wedding because of ELECTION, and now the new ELECTION date falls on your new wedding date. Is God telling u something about your spouse?

1 Like

Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by tellwisdom: 10:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
So, we resemble ur mumu uncles for here abi wey u wan dey whine ? sad

1 Like

Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by bejeria101(m): 10:31pm On Feb 11, 2015
chigomiced:

please help embarassed

una go wound me for nl,chai your mumu dey unda ur armpit,tell your ancestor dat i said dey be otondo hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by Vainglory: 10:31pm On Feb 11, 2015
Forget about the native doctor. He is fake. Just buy the girl a Samsung Galaxy this Valentine. It works like magic. You can thank me later.
Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by guardian09(m): 10:32pm On Feb 11, 2015
jerflakes:
Haha grin grin

This šhīt is funny

grin
Like seriously I don laugh tire.
Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by crackhouse(m): 10:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
cutieberie1:
shame ....still usin love medicine...
it's a nollywood movie, i have watched it.
Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by GboyegaD(m): 10:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
Is this meant to be a joke? Red trouser, black shirt ko, green pant, brown singlet ni.
Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by Dvessel(m): 10:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
e get one sickness wey dem dey call 'crossing belt' na akwa ibom pple dey throw am, d thing go dey move for ur body like say u dey fasten ur seat belt, na im dey go give u next. yeye fowl.
Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by folabayo1(f): 10:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
Are u kidding me? Guy abeg wake up and walk up to her a simple no wud not take ur life.
Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by xmich(m): 10:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
For this 21st century way man don dey wise pass serpent you wan tell me say you still dey visit juju man for love charm,
Op to be sincere you need Gods intervention in your life because you are still on the dark side of the world
i pray you receive wisdom in Jesus Name-..Amen
Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by nairaman66(m): 10:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
chigomiced:

please help embarassed

You wasted our time with your lies!

1 Like

Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by darlenese(f): 10:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
chigomiced:

please help embarassed

laff don burst m'y Belle , omg ,,,,, ses grammar

1 Like

Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by stint(m): 10:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
[size=18pt][/size] Op you mean you put love jazz for her table and she got promotion instead. THE GIRL NA OGBANJE.....my favorite [size=18pt][/size]
Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by enoch22(m): 10:46pm On Feb 11, 2015
why u go dey do charm because of woman?
Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by MistadeRegal(m): 10:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
(humming Africa china) If you love somebody walk up to her and tell her you love her eh because no crime no crime at all......um um um um um um um um um um um um um mumu um um mumu because no crime no crime at all......
Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by 9jatatafo(m): 10:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
OP your brain dey vibrate big time. How you go jazz girl for this time and age? For you to jazz her means u nor get moves @ all.
2ndly, why you go call your fellow man useless? The guy you dey call useless get swag and ginger pass you that is why he get the babe.
Jazz man just finger your brain you fall mugu for am. In fact I dey vex for you, make u nor try that kind shit again. Be careful if not that babe go order your sack letter since she don upgrade pass you. That nonsense you do just be like say u pour shyte for body for the babe eyes and na smell u ggo dey smell. Try confess your sin and get cleansed then u go try track another babe. You don jones for this babe side. I rest my case.
Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by Valwezzy: 10:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
after going through did post 4 lyk 999 times.
I Need no soothsayer to tell.me DAT the OP.need his brains Checked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... / Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? / 190 Relationship Therapy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.