Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,381 members, 7,846,618 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do (2737 Views)

My Brother's Fiancee Is A Lesbian / I'm really confuse!!Could This Be Love??? Please Advice! / Help!she Denies Me Before My Friend.i'm Really Confuse Now.i Don't Know What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 04, 2009
@toyinrayo, I nerver told U I will love to sleep with her and besides I got my own girl, so of what benefit will be sleeping with my brothers girl? Am only scared the only option am having now that is "telling my brother or trapping her with a media evidence" which it will finally end up breaking the relationship in which I won't be happy about cuz my brother love her so dearly and if U see this girl hmm she act as a saint. And toyinrayo am browsing with my phone, am not loging and out. Thanks
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 04, 2009
@toyinrayo, I nerver told U I will love to sleep with her and besides I got my own girl, so of what benefit will be sleeping with my brothers girl? Am only scared the only option am having now that is "telling my brother or trapping her with a media evidence" which it will finally end up breaking the relationship in which I won't be happy about cuz my brother love her so dearly and if U see this girl hmm she act as a saint. And toyinrayo am browsing with my phone, am not loging and out. Thanks
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 04, 2009
Hommy:

@toyinrayo, I nerver told U I will love to sleep with her and besides I got my own girl, so of what benefit will be sleeping with my brothers girl? Am only scared the only option am having now that is "telling my brother or trapping her with a media evidence" which it will finally end up breaking the relationship in which I won't be happy about because my brother love her so dearly and if U see this girl hmm she act as a saint. And toyinrayo am browsing with my phone, am not loging and out. Thanks
So you're implying that you're so clueless in terms of right and wrong that you DO NOT know what to do in this situation?
You need Nlers to tell you that what your bro's fiance proposed was wrong?
Ok, what do you want Nlers to do? What can we advice you that your conscious already hasn't?
Or do you want us to find you an excuse to sleep with her? To tell you that it's right?

Abeg, have we not heard this one before? "I'm browsing from my phone". Abeg, you can browse from your cave, na ur palava. But don't lie about it.
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 04, 2009
@toyinrayo, U must have had a bad nite cuz the way you kept on treating Bleep ups is really funny. Well don't be angry and cheer up. Well am telling my bro. Not minding what it's leading to, So don't be angry ok?, I will let U know what next!!!!
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 04, 2009
@toyinrayo, U must have had a bad nite cuz the way you kept on treating Bleep ups is really funny. Well don't be angry and cheer up. Well am telling my bro. Not minding what it's leading to, So don't be angry ok?, I will let U know what next!!!!
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by HOLLASLYD(m): 9:21am On Jan 04, 2009
you should have done that along time ago
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by nodullme(f): 9:43am On Jan 04, 2009
@Toyinrayo, you amuse me u know, sounding like a detective, but reasonable as wat u've said may sound to u it's not true at all,

OKAY lets get one thing straight cos it looks like ur blowing this out of proportion,

Toyin listen to me and listen carefully, I MODIFIED MY COMMENT!! I copied and pasted hommy's comment to Missy but dint use quotation marks and decided to take it out altogether. Frankly, I don't have to prove anything to you miss TOYINRAYO, u can say watever tickles ur fancy that's ur headache, the hommy person knows I'm not him/her anyway so there's really no reason to exchange negative words with u.

U know wat will solve this little problem? Mind ur business where I'm concerned. Stop giving urself unnecessary hypertension toyin. I just stumbled upon Nairaland today and I think it's pretty cool and unfortunately for u I'll be around for a while so do us a favor and BACK OFF!!!
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by HOLLASLYD(m): 9:52am On Jan 04, 2009
Damn that's some lot of, lipsrsealed
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by alfchye(m): 10:07am On Jan 04, 2009
You should tell your bro.He doesn't need her.She is a bitch and hw many girls are out there who will act this way.But you should still f**********k her before telling your bro.
Just tell ur brother she has been disturbing, But never tell him u slept wit her.Just tell him she is a bitch.Wether u sleep wit her or not, he will still think you are sleepin wit her.
So collect ur own share of the national cake, grin
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by lawmanlala(m): 10:48am On Jan 04, 2009
How could someone sleep with his brother's fiancee. this is barbaric
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by alfchye(m): 11:08am On Jan 04, 2009
lawmanlala:

How could someone sleep with his brother's fiancee. this is barbaric

They say Fiancee not wife.E never put ring for her hand so na public property.Who knows she might have other guys outside whom she is also disturbing for sex
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by martho(m): 11:18am On Jan 04, 2009
Set her up to prove it to ur bro.
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 04, 2009
@nodullme, never mind toyinrayo, I guess she had a bad night
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 04, 2009
@martho, actually that's what I intend doing but this girl name TOYINRAYO seems not to understand, she believe guru or duck mouth . I wonder how her is coping with her. Thanks bro.
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by nodullme(f): 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2009
Thanks smiley
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2009
@martho, actually that's what I intend doing but this girl name TOYINRAYO seems not to understand, she believe guru or duck mouth . I wonder how her is coping with her. Thanks bro.
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 04, 2009
@martho, actually that's what I intend doing but this girl name TOYINRAYO seems not to understand, she believe she is the guru or duck mouth . I wonder how her guy is coping with her. Thanks bro.
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by sexyLeamon(f): 2:03pm On Jan 04, 2009
how would I help you? undecided you have to help yourself and say no cheesy
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by Enockia(m): 6:10pm On Jan 04, 2009
This is a typical lose lose situation. I mean if u fall 4 her u'll might lose ur brother nd if u don't fall u'll still lose a chance of havin sex with her. So i suggest u settle for the lesser evil. I wish u luck.
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by Enockia(m): 6:12pm On Jan 04, 2009
This is a typical lose lose situation. I mean if u fall 4 her u'll might lose ur brother nd if u don't fall u'll still lose a chance of havin sex with her. So i suggest u settle for the lesser evil. I wish u luck.
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by Enockia(m): 6:14pm On Jan 04, 2009
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 04, 2009
@enokia, thank bro. I jsut told my bro I have important thing we need to chart about undecided
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 04, 2009
@enokia, thank bro. I jsut told my bro I have important thing we need to chart about undecided
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by Vonny: 7:17am On Jan 05, 2009
Put yourself in his position. You are in love with a woman you are about to marry, and you find out he slept with her. How would you feel? Come on now!!!
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 05, 2009
@toyinrayo, U must have had a bad night because the way you kept on treating mess ups is really funny. Well don't be angry and cheer up. Well am telling my bro. Not minding what it's leading to, So don't be angry ok?, I will let U know what next!!!!
And you must have a pretty darn depressing life. Answer my questions
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by DaPhoenix(f): 7:34am On Jan 05, 2009
Wait, what do you expect us to tell you? Refuse her advances and/or go report her to your brother?? No that's too weak. She has offered herself and I suggest you take advantage of the situation and your brother and have sex with your her rather than keep her waiting. After all, she is only your sister-in-law to be.
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 05, 2009
@Toyinrayo, you amuse me u know, sounding like a detective, but reasonable as what u've said may sound to u it's not true at all,

OKAY lets get one thing straight because it looks like ur blowing this out of proportion,

Toyin listen to me and listen carefully, I MODIFIED MY COMMENT!! I copied and pasted hommy's comment to Missy but dint use quotation marks and decided to take it out altogether. Frankly, I don't have to prove anything to you miss TOYINRAYO, u can say watever tickles ur fancy that's ur headache, the hommy person knows I'm not him/her anyway so there's really no reason to exchange negative words with u.

U know what will solve this little problem? Mind ur business where I'm concerned. Stop giving yourself unnecessary hypertension toyin. I just stumbled upon Nairaland today and I think it's pretty cool and unfortunately for u I'll be around for a while so do us a favor and BACK OFF!!!
Frankly, you're the one popping a vein over an accusation.
If you're really not hommie, you wouldn't have gone through all this to make up an explanation for me. Thanks, sweets kiss grin

Back off? You lost your darn mind. This is a public forum, hope you know what that means?
So do [i]yourself [/i]a favor and deal with it cool cool

Lie lie people grin grin
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by dayokanu(m): 7:45am On Jan 05, 2009
Shoot first ask questions next

Bleep her first and think about it later
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by MoneyRule(m): 1:34pm On Jan 05, 2009
She will do what?
Gosh! Don't you have boundaries?
You are considering having sex with you brothers' fiancee?
I mean,a 15 year old can effectively handle this situation!!
Even if she will kill you for fu.cks sake!
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by trusted(m): 3:15pm On Jul 16, 2010
How old are you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Refuses To Marry A Girl He Disvirgined Because She's Not A Virgin / She Loves Me But Wants To Know My Account Balance? (must Read) / Butt Implant Goes Horribly Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.