Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. (42965 Views)

My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage / When You Get An Invitation To A Divorce Ceremony. / My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Kingsasian(m): 7:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
Instead of u to feel sorry and repent for what u have done, u are here threatening not to allow her into ur house again.
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by bukatyne(f): 7:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Good question!

But that's a topic for another day. Maybe you can start a thread on that so that we trash it out.

What do you think?smiley

Will think about it

Someday
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by AmazingDude(m): 7:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
Dyt:
Its not even up to 4mnths and u cheating already?
shocked shocked shocked shocked

U are lucky u got urself a calm woman, shey na only phone she smash, she for smash ur balls with her heels.

hmm.. you harsh o madam
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by deanaz(f): 7:57pm On Feb 13, 2015
You are married so there should be no secrets between you two. I would not advise her to go through your phone but she did and went about it the wrong way. She should have calmly asked you and allowed you to explain. It's too early for her to leave and for you not to want her back. Be a man and do the needful. Save your marriage bro.
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Royal30: 7:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
other tins like what? i guess ure not married

flyca:
On another note:

Dear Sisters, if you find such chats on your boyfriend, fiancee, husband's phone, FIRST, take a screenshot, send to your own phone. Ehhhen, other things can follow from there.

#tenk
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by bbjummy: 7:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
Omotolu:
Your wife has no right to pry into your privacy which is your phone. Should she access your phone without your consent, she must bear the consequences.

I want to know what you men always hide on that phone that is private? Privacy my foot! If you must be private with things then include your dick too cos it is called private part. Rubbish privacy. Please go and park well sir.

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Xynthialuvy(f): 8:00pm On Feb 13, 2015
Melahou:
Its obvious she has seen something damaging so defending yourself is out of it
cos its glaring...
she`s your wife for Christ sake...that you dont check her phone does not mean
she cant check yours especially when you have created room for suspicious...

ask for forgive and tell her you wont "misbehave again"
Uncle,God bless you for this. Ppl be like she's faulty. Who knws d kinda msg she read. D husband self no good,y shld he put password,wts he keepn? Oniranu

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 8:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
My dear stop being proud and go and beg ur wife.

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Xynthialuvy(f): 8:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
elantraceey:
You are married not dating !!!!!! Should there really be such privacy and secrets in marriage?

I can't imagine dating someone that i can't go through his phone not to talk of getting married to one. undecided

What was the chat like? Why am i even asking ? What kind of chat will infuriate a wife like that? undecided

And you could still get angry undecided

lemme stop joor angry
some men re so annoying.
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Melahou(m): 8:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
Xynthialuvy:
Uncle,God bless you for this. Ppl be like she's faulty. Who knws d kinda msg she read. D husband self no good,y shld he put password,wts he keepn? Oniranu

Of cos, everything smells fishy...
The man knows what he'll doin
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Gracious10: 8:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
There are people who marry because its a RESPONSIBLE thing to do not because they are ready for marriage.

OP, pick your stand. Marriage is for people who are selfless, transparent, humble and teachable. Its just more than being termed "responsible"

Do the right thing, Appologise to your wife.
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by fireforfire: 8:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
Dis Op is an ass hole. sad
Marriage of less dan how many mnths and ur already txtinh anoda babe.

u no dey shame o and u had d effrontery to come here n blab.

Dnt go after her o, siddon dia make anoda guy wey hol him side correctly take ovee ur wife na dat time u go no say wora pass garri.

U dey form anger. i pity u.

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Odunharry(m): 8:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
candygosh:

undecided inhaled laughing gas? tongue
d 1 who both inhaled?
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by publicenemy(m): 8:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
charles009:
Hey guys,

I got married to my wife last December, we have been living happily. But last night, events took a bitter twist. She woke me up 2.09am today and started raining abuses on me. Be for I could talk, she smashed my phone on the floor.

The question is why is she angry? She read an exchange of sms between me and a certain girl. I stead of her asking questions, she went extreme.

I don't visit her phones and I expect her to do the same. Am still asking how she managed to get the password.

Though she has left the house this morning with some of her baggage, I am determined that I am never going to allow her enter my house again.

Now I ask?? Is it right for her to breach my privacy and get into my phone?

She has other reasons not ur phone or text. She should apologise before coming back becos she should have talked about it with you. And pls dont go begging her,you havent done anything wrong despite the text cos thats no proof. Just act like nothing has happened,stop calling her if u are still...make know she acted like a child and you too are angry.

Any woman who can just pick her stuff and just leave like that when things are doin well will definitely leave you when things arent doin so well. Be carefull.
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Melahou(m): 8:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
ocelot2006:

Bros, no offence intended with this question, but are you married?

Anyway, I've seen cases similar to this, and they all tend to occur at the early stages of marriages. In a particular case of a newly wedded couple I personally witnessed, the new wife angrily left home back to her parents' home cos of some mild issh between her and a hubby. The hubby, a young gentleman, never ran after her but simply told his father - in - law that if his wife refused to come home, then she was free to stay back with her parents. It was even her own that chased her back home and chastised the young lady for not taking time to sit down and iron out the misunderstanding with her hubby. Anyway, 2 years down the line, they're now both very happy as they now fully understand each other.

@ OP, my advise is that you relax. She'll come home when she's done venting. Then you guys need to sit down and talk. With respect to her going thru your phone, well I equally allow my wife go thru mine. It is not password protected and I do so to put her mind at ease just in case she's having funny thoughts about me. But her smashing the phone out of anger is a big NO NO.

Yes i am married...

From all indications your story is quite different from that of the op
From xperince it's something she saw or read from his phone that made her to smash his phone and left the house

Am sure it's not the first time they Wld argue or fight over such issue...
I guess that's why he pass worded his phone
So he Wld continue to play smart
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by ogtavia(m): 8:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
elantraceey:

Where's that e-slap button when you need itangry

Nice...u got me there.
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Melahou(m): 8:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
bbjummy:

kiss wow! Sweet point. I love you for that jare. Doff my fila oh! Fula oh! I mean cap for you

Thanks...it's good to say the truth
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by inspiROHM(m): 8:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
@ OP the story is clearly one-sided. For a woman to opt for divorce and in a violent manner..., there is something we do not know that you know. I am a man and do not want to take sides with anyone of the both of you yet. Do not spare the nasty shitty details, and do not let arrogance and pride shatter a marriage barely 3 months old.
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Mrsfaithhh: 8:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Yeah.....so if I was yer husband...and you caught me with a nice young thing in bed...one day after work...and you get angry....I hope no one will say Anger Management!

True.

How about trust? How about if privacy is cover for some night fun activites?

They probably do....but that does not make it right....and we should not be tolerating such stuff!

(Pardon if I sound angry.....but years of treating wives infected with HIV by their devoted husbands has left me less tolerant. I hope I am not that loutish when I tie the knot!)
1 milion likes.
Som women actually tink they a being angels by tolerating infidelity.
Wen d husband infects u wit hiv den u will know u ar ur own enemy.
Sayin I don't care anymor if he cheats is sayin "I don't care about my life".
Plz guys and ladies u nid to b wise.
If u lack wisdom plz ask from God.

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Melahou(m): 8:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
tonte:
I usually never comment on topics like this but you are very stupid that's all it really is

Anyway it's not really your fault because from your comment it has shown your kind of person.
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Melahou(m): 8:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
mistypiper:

I wish he won't misbehave again. To be honest i think the wife might have over reacted, It's a marriage for crying out loud not that courtship thing that happens before actually getting married. I'll advise the OP to call her like you've said and ask for forgiveness and he should make her understand that another woman might be getting ready to move in.

I hope it's not too late sef.

Who knows maybe it has been a recurrent issue which they argue or fight over...
I gues the reason for the password
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by oludarebagbile: 8:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
charles009:
Hey guys,

I got married to my wife last December, we have been living happily. But last night, events took a bitter twist. She woke me up 2.09am today and started raining abuses on me. Be for I could talk, she smashed my phone on the floor.

The question is why is she angry? She read an exchange of sms between me and a certain girl. I stead of her asking questions, she went extreme.

I don't visit her phones and I expect her to do the same. Am still asking how she managed to get the password.

Though she has left the house this morning with some of her baggage, I am determined that I am never going to allow her enter my house again.

Now I ask?? Is it right for her to breach my privacy and get into my phone?

Guy, she's your wife for God's sake and moreover, it's a marriage. She has the right to go thru your fone at any fuckin time. I will say both of you are not ready for marriage. Shikena!
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Melahou(m): 8:25pm On Feb 13, 2015
princesslucy83:
She was not ready for Marriage. what if she catch you slaming a gal, would she die?
only Sms she wants DIVORCE,

SHE NEVER CHI CHUM CHIN.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

It's easy to say...
Imagine if you husband is a chronic womanizer and you guys fight over it all the time
Am sure one day you'll get fed up and leave the house
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
bbjummy:

I want to know what you men always hide on that phone that is private? Privacy my foot! If you must be private with things then include your dick too cos it is called private part. Rubbish privacy. Please go and park well sir.
...wow! Wife should endeavour not to pry the husband's phone for peace's sake. It's not good for the home. Even if there is no threat in the husband's phone,the wife will always find fault. Build your home.
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Dyt(f): 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
AmazingDude:

hmm.. you harsh o madam

Really?
If it were to be the other way nko?
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
..... Every marriage has its trial period, ladies of DS generation need to learn wat marriage means.
U can't go running to ur parent after any issue.
D truth is dt most guys will cheat, wat guys should learn is to "cheat smart". Use ur head, ur Fone has delete options, y kip stuffs dt can ruin ur home on ur fone. Except obviously u don't respect ur marriage n ur wife.
..... these side babes don't care abt u oo, forget anytin dy tell u abt loving u, u ve more to lose while dy more on wit another guy or man.
.... BT my bitter pill to d ladies is this... Almost all ur husbands will cheat at some point in ur marriage, choose to fight for him n not fight him.
One love

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
MizMyColi:

Passworded Phone Which She Can't Have Access To and They're Married? Like Really Married, Not Contract or Arrangee Married?
I don't gerrit, why?
Is she overly sensitive and largely insecure? But even at that..............

Call me overly idealistic o, but You see,
This is why I will not decide to live forever with a person who consciously chooses to underplay these principles.
Openness
Sincerity
Trust
&
Selflessness

Wife may have gone too far by being violent, but I shudder to think what I'd do if I were in her shoes, of course, that's depending on the enormity of expose on the SMS(es).

It hurts to give your all to a person and watch them treat it as thrash.
Because women, most of the time had enjoyed everything there is before marriage. Guys are just starting theirs!
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by bbjummy: 8:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
Omotolu:
...wow! Wife should endeavour not to pry the husband's phone for peace's sake. It's not good for the home. Even if there is no threat in the husband's phone,the wife will always find fault. Build your home.
What is he hiding?
What is he guilty of?
Hope he will feel good if the wife does same to him.
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Melahou(m): 8:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
thorpido:
So you will forgive him when he apologises and then he does it again and the cycle continues.......
I don't know what you want or better still I know you want to be in a husband's house but like you said,keep protecting yourself.

You are harsh oo...so you mean you won't 4give him over and over
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by sherrylo: 8:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
princesslucy83:
She was not ready for Marriage. what if she catch you slaming a gal, would she die?
only Sms she wants DIVORCE,

my dear she never really see something oh. she just join , she be learner
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Missonas(f): 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
princesslucy83:
grin Babe u be igala?
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by billopounce(m): 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
Trust man.... Every relationship demands that so if she didnt trust you! U should let her be!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop / Annoying Spousal Habits / 7 Reasons Why Nigerian Marriages Are Crashing In The UK

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53