Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. (42936 Views)

My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage / When You Get An Invitation To A Divorce Ceremony. / My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by seunmsg(m): 10:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
lastpage:

Are you for real or just having a Nightmare?

Where in the Op's post did you find the phrase IMPLICATING MESSAGES?

Or so because he is married now, talking with the opposite sex has suddenly become Taboo?

If his wife has a sense of insecurity .... which is something some people have and there is virtually nothing anyone can do about it, does that mean she has to SMASH HIS PHONE?

...and here you are asking him to "apologize because he is the wrong party?

Abeegi, "woman wrapper" no be Love!

Lastpage!

See, let's face the reality, what kind of message would the wife have seen that will warrant her to smash the phone and pack out of the house? It must be something implicating so no point arguing this.

2 Likes

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
janejive:
@Charles009 I have read all ur post since you joined nairaland, its obvious you are a chronic womanizer who sleeps with almost every available woman he comes across. U had sex with a cameronian and ur condom broke, she later told you she was HIV +, u had a sex with a girl at ur house days before your intoduction october 2014, same u was married in may 2013 and just had anal sex for d 1st time with ur 1st wife. Same u got two girls pregnant at the same time. Please your present wife is better of without u.

Op is just a troll. Only he did all of what was in his posts and topics haba.
But thing is someone else might be going tru somehing similar he posted today n can learn a thing or two
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
You won't let her into your house again after cheating on her. Smh.
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
cococandy:
During my nysc, I volunteered for our local HiV awareness group and the things I saw.
The things I saw embarassed. Hmm

One guy was even on drugs and didn't tell his wife. The woman was so sick she nearly lost her pregnancy. After she tested positive,she was made to bring her husband for couple's counseling and the man was lying that he didn't know he could infect her since he was on drugs.

I thank God she didn't commit suicide because she was at that point already.

That's what turning the blind eye to an unrepentant cheat can lead to.
I wonder if she can ever forgive herself for bringing a HIV positive baby into this world to suffer because she couldnt leave the man who's penis was perpetually on adventure.

I totally agree. But sadly some women still stay. If I ever had a cheating husband get myself tested, repeat it again in 3 months n vamoose. Give him more available space to do his rendevouz. It's not by force to stay married and damn what anybody says about u leaving him. Health first
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by NobleG1(m): 10:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
charles009:
Hey guys,

I got married to my wife last December, we have been living happily. But last night, events took a bitter twist. She woke me up 2.09am today and started raining abuses on me. Be for I could talk, she smashed my phone on the floor.

The question is why is she angry? She read an exchange of sms between me and a certain girl. I stead of her asking questions, she went extreme.

I don't visit her phones and I expect her to do the same. Am still asking how she managed to get the password.

Though she has left the house this morning with some of her baggage, I am determined that I am never going to allow her enter my house again.

Now I ask?? Is it right for her to breach my privacy and get into my phone?

She's your wife and she has the right to check on you as you also have the same right to check on her. You won't be worried if you had nothing to hide! She saw something any decent woman would dislike. If you were in her shoes, what would you do a*sshole?

She checked on you for a reason and that same reason was confirmed when she investigated your phone. You're nothing but a f*ucking player!

You should be ashamed for calling your dumb a*ss a married man. I thought you would explain to us what she saw on your phone but you didn't, because you're too st*upid and ashamed to do so!

Your wife is a smart woman who refused to take sh*it from you! You don't deserve her. For the fact that you're now trying to blame her, shows how obnoxious, inept, moronic and irresponsible you're.

I wish she would divorce your dumb a*ss.

3 Likes

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by ratatis(m): 10:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Onegai(f): 10:25pm On Feb 13, 2015
cococandy:
During my nysc, I volunteered for our local HiV awareness group and the things I saw.
The things I saw embarassed. Hmm

One guy was even on drugs and didn't tell his wife. The woman was so sick she nearly lost her pregnancy. After she tested positive,she was made to bring her husband for couple's counseling and the man was lying that he didn't know he could infect her since he was on drugs.

I thank God she didn't commit suicide because she was at that point already.

That's what turning the blind eye to an unrepentant cheat can lead to.
I wonder if she can ever forgive herself for bringing a HIV positive baby into this world to suffer because she couldnt leave the man who's penis was perpetually on adventure.

I've heard tales like that before: where one spouse will be taking drugs and not telling the other spouse what it is for (how many women over a certain age are comfy with using the internet??). I know a guy who did that to his wife (his oldest son cursed him, crying, in the hospital while he looked on, ashamed and silent. His uncles were now begging the boy "this is a family matter, let us keep quiet and go home", his mum was crying her eyes out). The other I know was a woman at Nigerian Navy brigg, where she didn't tell her hubby, was in total denial and was trying for a baby.

When I was younger, another sis of mine (a pharmacist) used to see this beautiful older, yellow woman, very classy, drive up to their pharmacy and buy drugs. As in, glowing everywhere matured classy lady. She was always buying Royal Jelly (so my sis decided to start taking some) and would insist on a particular pharmacist handle her prescription. One day, she was there as usual, being her beautiful self, when my sis accidentally picked up her prescription paper: all Retroviral drugs (HIV). She asked the regular pharma whom it was for. The woman calmly answered "Me and my husband". Her face just changed and she almost cried, but controlled herself.

Years later, when my sis' hubby wanted to act like a typical Naija husband and be cheating, she fought him physically screaming "you won't kill me before my time! My kids must have their mother!!" She's never forgotten that woman.

4 Likes

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by 100Cents: 10:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
charles009:
Hey guys,

I got married to my wife last December, we have been living happily. But last night, events took a bitter twist. She woke me up 2.09am today and started raining abuses on me. Be for I could talk, she smashed my phone on the floor.

The question is why is she angry? She read an exchange of sms between me and a certain girl. I stead of her asking questions, she went extreme.

I don't visit her phones and I expect her to do the same. Am still asking how she managed to get the password.

Though she has left the house this morning with some of her baggage, I am determined that I am never going to allow her enter my house again.

She can threaten divorce because she didn't spend a dime during the wedding ceremonies.

Many women think they are offering favours being with men..
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by 100Cents: 10:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
Melahou:
Its obvious she has seen something damaging so defending yourself is out of it
cos its glaring...
she`s your wife for Christ sake...that you dont check her phone does not mean
she cant check yours especially when you have created room for suspicious...

ask for forgive and tell her you wont "misbehave again"

What a judgement ? Why not ask him to explain what the text contains ?
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by elantraceey(f): 10:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
Dubemkelly:

You can be nosey af but here's the thing, know ur partner, appreciate the similarities and respect the differences... Too much details seeking could be detrimental, learn to give ur man his space.

Does giving him space include him passwording his phone?

1 Like

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Onegai(f): 10:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
candygosh:

Pardon my asking so what will u do when u find ur husband cheating on you and he just doesn't care?
I'm curious

We keep shouting "kids learn from so much tv and social media", why do we think they don't primarily learn from us? They pick up moral corruption, deceit and bad tendencies from their parents before they pick it up from peers and outside influences. Yet we will blame Western society for "spoiling our kids", because it is the Naija way to never take responsibility for our actions.

If his unrepentant arse decides to be selfish, me I will jejely move out with my kids, I've never heard of anyone proudly go "as a child, my father cheated a lot and my mum stayed and we had a WONDERFUL CHILDHOOD".

When you see such, do let me know...

See, when it comes to Intimacy, here is a proven fact: MEN LIKE SKIN. So any wife who cannot account for the privacy of her husband's privates parts to belong to her is playing Kashi: no-one knows the day or hour her number will come up. And now that Nigerians are jumping from bed to bed even easier, it will surprise you that infection rates are remaining steady, rather than declining. So unless she is 100% sure she can make her hubby use protection with her, she is playing Russian Roulette. And she better be fasting and praying. Which they all do.

Seriously, I don't understand why churches will write books and organise programmes all through the year to teach women how to be better wives and be so silent on Marital Fidelity. I respect Catholic church for that, they will halla it in your ears during that Marriage counselling class.

4 Likes

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
charles009:
Hey guys,

wtf privacy u r talking about? u r married- forget your privacy. nigerians and their stupidd privacy ! happily married but i talk with slutss innit? very happily. don't fool yourself!

if u want to be a dog - be a dog but u don't bring ppl down with u! if u don't respect marriage than why did u marry? hopefully your wife will be smart enough and won't come back to u.
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
Melahou:
Its obvious she has seen something damaging so defending yourself is out of it
cos its glaring...
she`s your wife for Christ sake...that you dont check her phone does not mean
she cant check yours especially when you have created room for suspicious...

ask for forgive and tell her you wont "misbehave again"

respect!
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by okotv(m): 10:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
Herzumpther:
You won't let her into your house again after cheating on her. Smh.
whatsapp
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
okotv:
whatsapp
Oh ok.
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by melody12(f): 10:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
I am in same delima right now I even caught him sex chating with a girl but men and ego still claiming what is not. That you're a man doesn't mean she can't check your phone Abba you're meant for each other, apologize and bring her back home and desist from whatever will bring such again
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
2good:
Marriage is a fraud for men. Men have nothing to benefit from marriage in the 21st century because they are still expected to retain their traditional roles while women have ditched theirs mostly. The problem is that society still brainwashes young men that they stand to gain something from being married and many of them drink the Kool-Aid not knowing what they are getting into. I am very sure the situation will improve in the future as reality makes more men to choose to avoid marriage as it is already happening in the western countries.

oi big commentator ! first of all nobody asks u to marry anyone. stay in your corner and die alone. second, who said that men chose to avoid marriage?? women in western countries started to understand their role in society, educated them selves, got good jobs and understood that to be happy and have kids you don't have to have a pig on sofa watching football for the rest of the life!

2 Likes

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by TrishaP(f): 10:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
charles009:
Hey guys,

Privacy ke! And you called her your wife. You guys you do shady things and think your spouse wouldnt one day find out.. Why is she your wife when you don't think she can go through your phone.
It's up to her to go through it whether or not permission. She is your partner for crying out loud. Go find your wife and do some explaining.
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by roselynbas(f): 10:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
I didn't hear the part where you stated the content of the message she saw. And before the children here start throwing tantrums, we want to hear from the other party, then we will be able to give advice.
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
melody12:
I am in same delima right now I even caught him sex chating with a girl but men and ego still claiming what is not. That you're a man doesn't mean she can't check your phone Abba you're meant for each other, apologize and bring her back home and desist from whatever will bring such again

i found such thing as well, packed my stuff, called my friend etc, but he didn't let me leave, begging on his knees, with shitting puppy's face.
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
TrishaP:

Privacy ke! And you called her your wife. You guys you do shady things and think your spouse wouldnt one day find out.. Why is she your wife when you don't think she can go through your phone.
It's up to her to go through it whether or not permission. She is your partner for crying out loud. Go find your wife and do some explaining.

amen
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by todayguest(m): 10:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
Dyt:
Its not even up to 4mnths and u cheating already?
shocked shocked shocked shocked

U are lucky u got urself a calm woman, shey na only phone she smash, she for smash ur balls with her heels.
kai!you wicked.

2 Likes

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
roselynbas:
I didn't hear the part where you stated the content of the message she saw. And before the children here start throwing tantrums, we want to hear from the other party, then we will be able to give advice.

advice? for real? mother theresa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by roselynbas(f): 10:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
100Cents:

She can threaten divorce because she didn't spend a dime during the wedding ceremonies.

Many women think they are offering favours being with men..

The op didn't tell us you were part of the organising committee, I guess he missed that part. angry

1 Like

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
ocelot2006:

Bros, no offence intended with this question, but are you married?

Anyway, I've seen cases similar to this, and they all tend to occur at the early stages of marriages. In a particular case of a newly wedded couple I personally witnessed, the new wife angrily left home back to her parents' home cos of some mild issh between her and a hubby. The hubby, a young gentleman, never ran after her but simply told his father - in - law that if his wife refused to come home, then she was free to stay back with her parents. It was even her own that chased her back home and chastised the young lady for not taking time to sit down and iron out the misunderstanding with her hubby. Anyway, 2 years down the line, they're now both very happy as they now fully understand each other.

@ OP, my advise is that you relax. She'll come home when she's done venting. Then you guys need to sit down and talk. With respect to her going thru your phone, well I equally allow my wife go thru mine. It is not password protected and I do so to put her mind at ease just in case she's having funny thoughts about me. But her smashing the phone out of anger is a big NO NO.

don't get me wrong, but after sometime women start not to give a fvck about their men, especially when children around her. so men, treasure jealousy moments because soon you won't have any muahhahahhahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by roselynbas(f): 11:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
One thing you all didn't notice is that if the op didn't want his wife back he wouldn't talk nor discuss it here so who is fooling who? undecided.

Go beg your wife jor. wink. Mtcheeew.
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
seunmsg:

OP, I had a very similar experience with you last year december. I live in abuja and was about travelling to lagos for a friend's wedding. I have this female friend that I used to know back in lagos before I moved to abj and got married. Its been a while that I saw her so I pinged her that I will be in lagos and we agreed to meet. Unknowingly to me, my wife has breached my phone security so she had access to my bbm. A day to when I will be travelling, she read my conversation with this lady without me suspecting. On getting to lagos, I pinged my friend but "luckily" for me, her subs expired so my pings did not deliver. On getting back to abj, my wife read my pings without my knowledge as usual but all she saw was the undelivered pings. She was very uncomfortable afterwards but the hard evidence to confront me wasn't there. She suspected I might have called her and we would have seen but that's not enough evidence. Eventually, I noticed something was wrong so I pressed her to tell me what's the matter. She confronted me and I was really shocked with her findings cos I never suspected she could breach my phones security. I quickly explained that she was an old friend and I did not even see her as she must have seen that my ping dint deliver. We eventually settled the matter but I learnt a great lesson from that incident.

I use the same password for my phones and ATM. She do withdraw for me from the ATM and that explains how she breached my phone security. Since then, I never used the same password again and I even made it a duty to change my phone password regularly.

I also made it a point to clear out any message that could be implicating on my bbm, sms and whatsapp immediately after reading. No matter how careful you are with your phone security, your wife may still breach it cos she's your wife, the closest person to you. Never underrate a woman's ability to get whatever she wanted.

Finally, don't be mad with your wife. Apologies and try to explain away the sms as best as you can. You have no right to be exchanging implicating messages with another lady so you are the wrong party here. That she breached your phone security doesn't make what you've done right. There should be no privacy between married couples anyway.

u r an extremely awesome husband. sarcasm
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
Omotolu:
...the truth is couples must avoid prying each other's phones. If one must avoid ones spouse's phone,please do avoid it. Though it's not easy,still the gain outweighs the pain.

id rather live honest painful life than being fooled around with some slutts
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by roselynbas(f): 11:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
gofyourself:

advice? for real? mother theresa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oh sorry. Comment then grin
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
publicenemy:

She has other reasons not ur phone or text. She should apologise before coming back becos she should have talked about it with you. And pls dont go begging her,you havent done anything wrong despite the text cos thats no proof. Just act like nothing has happened,stop calling her if u are still...make know she acted like a child and you too are angry.

Any woman who can just pick her stuff and just leave like that when things are doin well will definitely leave you when things arent doin so well. Be carefull.

oh u r soon wrong.... if woman really loves -she will exactly behave like this. i don't know any decent woman who would allow to disrespect herself and stay at home with him!
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 13, 2015
TO ALL MEN- if u have same ideology like op, chatting, flirting etc- please repeat please DONT MARRY, because we don't need you !

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) / Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan / Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.