Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts (58796 Views)

10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy / 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady / Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by harry509: 10:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
[quote author=tosyne2much post=30730930][/quote]I hate dat word. No sex wen we date. And they need money. Sorry! Ladies can nava asmart we guys @ all
Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Aipete2(f): 10:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
Guys sha
Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by tosyne2much(m): 10:55pm On Feb 14, 2015
netizenbuzz:
Op how old are you? This must be one of the most ignorant, immature, self-centered things I've ever read on nairaland. How long did it take you to write this bs? You'll keep doing this to every lady you meet now, when it's time for you to eventually settle down, you'd realise someone else has been doing the same to your wife to be. Mtchew.
brain dey ur head so ?

I think it has been stated that it is not a must you comment on every thread.. Kindly bleep off if you find it ignorant

Naijaboiy, why do we have people like this on this forum who are equivalent to hypocrites ?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by mabeni(m): 10:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
skywalker888:
Tosyne2much again... Thank God no guy has ever gotten under my skirt
what do u mean when u say under your skirt, ?
Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by gozmann1(m): 11:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
op is on point...
Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by elantraceey(f): 11:11pm On Feb 14, 2015
Danpersie31:
elantraceey so dis is where u came 2 hide.its a true topic by d op..hope u rili are still untouched so dat I can add extra 4million on ur bride price... smileyelantraceey so dis is where u came 2 hide.its a true topic by d op..hope u rili are still untouched so dat I can add extra 4million on ur bride price...

There's more to a woman than her virginity status.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Zeddicus001(m): 11:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
All these chicks busy saying no guy have ever seen their pant before is just another hoax lie cos if its true they can't be advertising them selves like that so I believe they would have date 20-50 guys grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by oshaosha2014(m): 11:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
palma:

Hello dear i am going reply each of your points.

You tend to believe in this era its men's world news flash bro the tables are getting turned! Gone were those days women are being threatened by men so that they will feel far less than an equal. I'm not saying women should turn to hellions or disrespect their men am just saying threats dont hold against us anymore. About the girl you refused to help because she brought her friend along have you ever thought of this scenario? "mofe, i want to collect something from mr........" "Tolu lets go together this house is boring, its better than staying alone" do you know the above quote could have happened? Not all girls who visits with their friends is playing smart, after all you didn't say it was a date, then it would have been wrong.

So because a lady wants sex free relationship then its a crime? Have you ever considered she might have had other sex filled relationships but because of some of the guys low mentality she lost out hence she wants to tryout a sex free one? If she had policy then she wont still sleep with you till you put a ring on, not because shes a virgin but because she freaking wants it that way and oh yes she might send you packing if you cant abide. Don't think if you wait several months you'll convince her, sex free is sex free, moreover even if after 2yrs or more the guy gets into her pants and then leaves her, he was not a responsible guy in the first place cuz that means he didn't study the lady in question or gauge her character at all, he is all about sleeping with her all along and trust me wether she gives him right away or in 10yrs he'll still leave.

Promises are nothing to men, a lady does not even have to ask before men starts promising her heaven and earth. There's nothing wrong in a lady trying to know your intentions before sleeping with you. If you tell her "Oh no i cant think of marriage now" she might still sleep with you if she likes you enough. If you cant keep a promise no matter what don't promise. Shikena.

Guy you want to maga-rize her body so whats wrong in her also doing same? Do you know how many nice girls men dumps? So biko dont complain, if she sees you have it then she can ask for it. Abeg no one-way drive!

The problem in most relationship is communication, he agrees to no sex relationship yet he knows another man is turning her wheels and he kept mute because he also wants to say he reach dia, abeg the man has no backbone he is weak! Whats so special about her v that you cant call her tell her the crime she committed and kiss her arse goodbye? Must you join the bandwagon and mark the register?
On another note not all girls who says no to sex her getting it somewhere else, think before you type lest your sister or daughter be classified as such by her husband to be in the future.

I beg to seriously differ here! My husband invested heavily in me but he never regretted it. Other men before him have same mentality now they had to watch me grow from afar. When you see a good woman invest in her not because you wanted to gain anything back but because its a good deed and she'll never ever forget you even if she gets married to someone else. Three months into our relationship when we are both still thinking anything might happen he still invested in me, thats a man who can see beyond the present, he saw a potential and he invested now everything is still with him.

Do you know what? I believe men who hates hard to get are plain lazy, they just want everything to drop on their laps, despite the fact that some ladies play fake hard to get some are actually hard to get! Some had to be chased down several dates etc before they agree, not because they are faking it but maybe they don't know you well enough hence they cant just date you. Some might not really like you but when they get to know you they'll love you. Contrary to all believe not everything is love at first sight, theres love after years of friend zone! In this particular point i discover a disoriented view. I wonder whats all the craze about register marking.

A very childish point..

If the guy has been trying to gain her love and he still left her after he got what he wanted, does this mean sleeping with her was the love he was trying to gain? Please explain better what you meant by she took him for granted.

Yes the issue is money and sex, women should not ask for a dime and men can sleep with them free! Yeah yeah! If a lady needs money so she should not ask her bf who has been oiling her all in the name of good girl abi? Oya let the guys come and tell us what happened to all the girls that was dying for them then, you know those ones that don't go to eatery, wash your clothes, iron your clothes, clean your house and still give it free? Those girls that will curl up with you, give business advices, tell you to keep your money for land purchases, tells you they are ok and only wants your love? Only few got married to these men! Most lost their loves to fast babes, with manicured fingers!

My bro that is my opinion. Not only men has tales of woes women too are not left out! Stop looking for excuses to sleep with that girl and dump, instead find the right one and love her!

From a female point of view. Good one. However, one thing I know for a certain is, most of those galz that were invested on for the purpose of marriage, don't end up marrying the guys. After school they come up with all sort of excuses as to why they couldn't not marry the guy that saw them thru school because he wanted to get married to her. Ur case is one in a billion. BTW, believe it or not, ur hubby knew he wanted u to be his before investing in u. He didn't just wake up to do good.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
brain dey ur head so ?

I think it has been stated that it is not a must you comment on every thread.. Kindly bleep off if you find it ignorant

Naijaboiy, why do we have people like this on this forum who are equivalent to hypocrites ?

lol,..no vex guy..there will always be dumbass hypocrites
Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 14, 2015
coldrod:
is not cool calling her dah bt i lyk it though
imagine a lady that said "who cares if a lady is a virgin"
i guess she'sn't a female she just an imposter
Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by lawrenzez(m): 11:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
funmilayoB:
Thank god no 1 has ever gotten under my skirt
do u think I expect u to come here n say d truth abt dat aspect of ur life?....keep decieving urself not me
Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by haryomikun(m): 11:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
englishmart:
I called for a quit between my chick and I.
Lol. She was happy because I didn't get under her skirt
Baba yu didn't play your game well.
Even if she didn't allow you and you vex 2 dat extent, don't break up with her and keep on whining her.
Very soon, she go drop pant for you and after a few times, break her heart!
Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by tosyne2much(m): 11:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
Palma nice comment grin

I can see that you are advocating for the ladies cool
Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by josh4eva00(m): 11:25pm On Feb 14, 2015
humilitypays:
@tosyne2much, all what u said are nothing but the truth! Well done guy. A standing ovation for u. But unfortunately, ladies won't listen because they don't love to be told the truth most timessmiley

Another reason guys dump a lady after going down with her is because most ladies have no other good value to offer to a guy aside their body...hence, when a guy goes down there & realises this lady has nothing else good to offer to him aside sex, he will definitely run at any given opportunity.

Solution
Ladies try and make yourself valuavle so that u can have other positive values to offer a guy u are dating; believe me, no guy will dare leave u even after having sex with u severallysmiley

You maybe wondering what other good/positive values u can offer to a guy u are dating?

1. Try and be active in his financial growth- giving him vital job/career tip offs, secret biz tips, things he can do to increase his income, etc. Don't give him money or don't spend on him, never u try!

2. Help him cut down on his expenditure and waste. Help him save more than his spends.

3. Most men are domestically not organised; help him organise him house if u can.

4. If u know anyone that can help him get a better job, get into a better business deal, win a contract, get promoted at work, graduate with good grades, pls do.

Don't sponsor him to travel abroad if u live in Nigeria. You can only sponsor him to come meet u abroad if u live abroad too.

Avoid spending on any guy...its wrong! Help him become financially responsible not spending on him cos it will boomerang on u.

These are some of the positive values u can add to his life aside sex. If u do this for any sane guy, whether u guys have sex a million times or not, he won't ever leave u, never, except he's insane which he will sure come back to his senses some day!!

But unfortunately, majority of single ladies today believe that their only job or role in a relationship is to provide the guy with sex while the guy takes care of all their financial and material needs; now tell me why won't guys dump them after having sex with them

No man dumps a valuable lady with plenty values to offer aside sex!

Jeeez! You helping some females bruh
Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 14, 2015
Lamispaco:
lol...vex ke,am a loyal follower,I need some of your beards ooo
lol u better not let enusmth , tosyn & other NL mislead u with dem mentalities
Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by tosyne2much(m): 11:28pm On Feb 14, 2015
Lamispaco:
lol,..no vex guy..there will always be dumbass hypocrites
Egbon u no see the poo wey the guy dey talk ni ? Was it stated in my thread that ladies should never hesitate to open their legs for dudes ?

Simple write-up dem no go understand, lata dem go dey blame their academic failure on witches and wizard wey no even recognize dem
wink

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by coldrod: 11:35pm On Feb 14, 2015
funmilayoB:

imagine a lady that said "who cares if a lady is a virgin"
i guess she'sn't a female she just an imposter
dia ix dis aging virgin in ma villa she now sells church books n i guess she has lost all hope of being ravished *winkz* dnt be lyk her.... Sex is swt o try it...
Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by tosyne2much(m): 11:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
Shubbylee:

Oya make una two hook up, make una val una selves!! sha use condom
hiaaaaan !!!!!!! Condom wetin ?
Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by timilehin007(m): 11:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
funmilayoB:

May almighty Allah forgive u. don't disrespect my religion if u don't knw i respect christians btw y did u have 2 derail frm d topic?

your profile distracted me especially ur pishure...truth be told u looking kinky
Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Ownfag(m): 11:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
Am impressed
Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Ownfag(m): 11:41pm On Feb 14, 2015
[quote author=tosyne2much post=30730930][/quote]
Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by PrinceDinno(m): 11:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
ronald4lif:
Almost all the reasons are right on the money. smiley

Hi pal, pls check out this amazing site!

http://payhmm.com/?ref=72112
Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by tosyne2much(m): 11:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
Simkreative:
Sorry,
Wat is even under a gal's skirt that guys attempt to get like MTN PROJECT FAME NOMINATION FORM

Tosyne Biko help me out
hahahahahaha lwkmd.. If I hear say u neva get under their skirts b4.. Hahaha cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Truckpusher(m): 11:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
Playboy code.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by tosyne2much(m): 11:47pm On Feb 14, 2015
elantraceey:

hmmMmmmm !!!! cool

Nice comment from a virgin lady wink

Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
hmmMmmmm !!!! cool

lol...virgin...ifa hear

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by elantraceey(f): 11:51pm On Feb 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
hmmMmmmm !!!! cool

Lolz

Where did you get that from? grin
Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by tosyne2much(m): 11:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
funmilayoB:

lol u better not let enusmth , tosyn & other NL mislead u with dem mentalities
hahahaha cheesy

Na you suppose dey beg Lamispaco make e no corrupt me cos I don't even know what the pant of a lady looks like
wink
Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Shubbylee(m): 11:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
grin
elantraceey:

Hmmmm!! like what and what?
Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by tosyne2much(m): 11:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
Playboy code.
Egbon where u dey since wey we no see ur green light... Abi u don dey serve NL jail term ni ? grin [/i]
Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
hahahaha cheesy

Na you suppose dey beg Lamispaco make e no corrupt me cos I don't even know what the pant of a lady looks like
wink
*mouth wide open, see lie.chai daris God o
Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by tosyne2much(m): 12:00am On Feb 15, 2015
elantraceey:

Lolz

Where did you get that from? grin
You once claimed a virgin on the forum wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Does Having Sex Gives One Bad Luck? / How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup / Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.