Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,649 members, 7,851,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:59 PM

Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives - Family (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives (268784 Views)

Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. / Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair / I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 5:06am On May 11, 2015
^^^^Same to you dear.

Nice bod!! smiley
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by gleatz: 6:17am On May 11, 2015
@Hotstepper
Yipppeyyyyyyyyyyy, I did not miss dis one. Keep being you.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by thorpido(m): 8:02am On May 11, 2015
Hotstepper:
Happy Mothers Day to all the lovely mothers here. May God continue to give us wisdom and all it takes to raise our kids
Happy mother's day to you.You are a natural lepa.I bet you don't have to do any workout for you to return to shape after giving birth.
Good for you.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Hotstepper(f): 8:42am On May 11, 2015
Thank you

Phema:
^^^^Same to you dear.

Nice bod!! smiley
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Hotstepper(f): 8:43am On May 11, 2015
Thanks! At least it got the thread going small small again hehhehe

gleatz:
@Hotstepper
Yipppeyyyyyyyyyyy, I did not miss dis one. Keep being you.

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Hotstepper(f): 8:44am On May 11, 2015
U got that right lol

thorpido:
Happy mother's day to you.You are a natural lepa.I bet you don't have to do any workout for you to return to shape after giving birth.
Good for you.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Hotstepper(f): 2:50am On May 12, 2015
Today is 'Obim's ( my Heart) Birthday. Please say a prayer for him that God will continue to bless, guide and protect him for me. Thank you

9 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 3:01am On May 12, 2015
Hotstepper:
Today is 'Obim's ( my Heart) Birthday. Please say a prayer for him that God will continue to bless, guide and protect him for me. Thank you

May Almighty God continue to bless and prosper this young man who won your heart
May God add unto him many many more years of good health and keep him loving you.

3 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Hotstepper(f): 3:05am On May 12, 2015
Amen! Thank you Aunty Osisi herself

babyosisi:

May Almighty God continue to bless and prosper this young man who won your heart
May God add unto him many many more years of good health and keep him loving you.

2 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by gleatz: 7:50am On May 12, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]Happy Birthday to the King of Hotstepper's hrt. May God bless and keep you bro.
May He fill ur life with Joy and all the goodies of life. Bigger, brighter and BeTter you always. Llnp

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by MrsAnyanwu(f): 7:13pm On May 12, 2015
Pls house tell me if dis is right , my niece told me dat her father travelled to Lagos for a week, without dropping any money at home, she told me she had some clearance to do in school, but no money, she said she called her dad nd he told her dat he didn't leave any money, dat she should borrow from anyone, nd her father is very well to do, isn't dis wickedness pls?

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by thorpido(m): 8:33pm On May 12, 2015
Hotstepper:
Happy birthday to your hubby.He is my brother's birthday mate.May the love between you both continue to wax stronger and stronger.
A blessed new year to him.

3 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by cococandy(f): 11:06pm On May 12, 2015
Hotstepper:
yours and mine share the same birthday. That's nice smiley

Hbd to our loving hubbies. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by bukatyne(f): 11:15pm On May 12, 2015
cococandy:

Happy Birthday to Mr. Hotstepper & Mr. cococandy.

God bless your homes and make your homes even more blissful

Long life and prosperity.

2 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by iwatch: 11:16pm On May 12, 2015
cool
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by cococandy(f): 11:33pm On May 12, 2015
bukatyne:

amen. Same to yours smiley
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by cococandy(f): 11:34pm On May 12, 2015
iwatch:
Would any lady appreciate a gift like this on her birthday? Help me with your opinion and other ideas. Thank you.
absolutely.

That and flowers and perfume/body sprays have always been ideal gifts for me.
I can't have too many perfumes at once.

Just telling you now so you will know what to give me in case you're thinking of giving me a gift. grin
This one you're asking.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by iwatch: 11:36pm On May 12, 2015
cococandy:
absolutely.

That and flowers and perfume/body sprays have always been ideal gifts for me.
I can't have too many perfumes at once.

Just telling you now so you will know what to give me in case you're thinking of giving me a gift. grin
This one you're asking.
lol well, it's for the lady I let slip by not you lol tongue

Thanks for the ideas...

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Hotstepper(f): 1:02am On May 13, 2015
Wow! So cool. Many more years to them

quote author=cococandy post=33680708]yours and mine share the same birthday. That's nice smiley

Hbd to our loving hubbies. kiss[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Hotstepper(f): 1:03am On May 13, 2015
Amen. Thanks and God bless

thorpido:
Happy birthday to your hubby.He is my brother's birthday mate.May the love between you both continue to wax stronger and stronger.
A blessed new year to him.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Hotstepper(f): 1:05am On May 13, 2015
Amen! Thanks and bless your home too

bukatyne:

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Neroski(f): 8:47am On May 13, 2015
iwatch:
Would any lady appreciate a gift like this on her birthday? Help me with your opinion and other ideas. Thank you.

you need to be sure if she is a teddybear person o.its not every lady that likes it.

3 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by bukatyne(f): 12:53pm On May 13, 2015
cococandy:
amen. Same to yours smiley

Hotstepper:

Amen! Thanks and bless your home too

Thanks ladies
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by iwatch: 12:59pm On May 13, 2015
Neroski:

you need to be sure if she is a teddybear person o.its not every lady that likes it.
grin grin okay. Will ask her.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 13, 2015
Shiningmama:
How do I handle this.
My husband is always chatting with his female friends.some are single mothers while some he one time or the other. I've complained but hw can't just change. Most times, when I move closer to him while he is chatting. He will close the page and prevent to be reading his mails. There was one I noticed he usually chat with often from morning till late in the night.
I asked him and he confessed that he dated her when I just gave birth one time, that they just dated for a year.
Up till now they still chat everyday till late in the night. Though the lady has a daughter now for a married man in US. The other single mother even came for my daughter's naming ceremony and he introduced her to his Mum as his former classmate in school though they met on facebook and attended different schools.
Pls I need your suggestions pls. Divorce is out of it pls because he won't allow me to go with my childrenand I can't leave them behind either. Also, sex is out of the marriage because since I had my last baby and I am HIV free, I've stopped having sex with him so that I won't get infected. I am ok with that because I even hate men now. But still, I am not happy.

wow. difficult one. i don't think your not having sex with him is a good idea. its not like you've clearly caught him cheating. its just chats. try to have a heart to heart talk with him. tell him why all his actions are breaking your heart. and like we always say, keep praying that God brings back your man's heart

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by iwatch: 2:12pm On May 13, 2015
Neroski:

thanks. She just confirm she does not like it cos she ain't a fan nor a girly kind.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Neroski(f): 2:29pm On May 13, 2015
iwatch:
thanks. She just confirm she does not like it cos she ain't a fan nor a girly kind.
you see what i mean! someone like me now,i am not a fan of teddybears,chocolates and flowers as a gift.na oyinbo way be that,however it dsnt mean i am not girlish! The lesson of it all is,know your woman or man in terms of gift giving!

4 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by iwatch: 2:40pm On May 13, 2015
shocked

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by thorpido(m): 3:33pm On May 13, 2015
cococandy:

Belated happy birthday to your hubby.May your home be blessed.

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by cococandy(f): 3:36pm On May 13, 2015
thorpido:
Belated happy birthday to your hubby.May your home be blessed.
amen.
Thanks and same to you smiley

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by gleatz: 10:07pm On May 13, 2015
@Iwatch;
Shebi you no wan leave this babe alon no allow her guy corner you ooooo.

You don't need all these u wanna embark on. It would seem as if you re trying to buy her over. The best gift I feel you can gift her is to set her loose, let her concentrate on her new rship while you invest your energy into sometin else. If she then return back to you without the influence of your gifts and attentions, then you re good to go and if not, guy chillax and move on.

My 2cents!

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by iwatch: 11:55pm On May 13, 2015
gleatz:
@Iwatch;
Shebi you no wan leave this babe alon no allow her guy corner you ooooo.

You don't need all these u wanna embark on. It would seem as if you re trying to buy her over. The best gift I feel you can gift her is to set her loose, let her concentrate on her new rship while you invest your energy into sometin else. If she then return back to you without the influence of your gifts and attentions, then you re good to go and if not, guy chillax and move on.

My 2cents!
lol thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (121) (Reply)

Boys Night Out Discussions / My Madam And Me / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.