Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives - Family (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives (266836 Views)

Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. / Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair / I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by suzzy16(f): 2:32am On Jun 15, 2015
gleatz:
Food for thought!

WE WILL NEVER SERVE YOUR GOD (A Must Read
For Every Pastor & Parents)
At her father's funeral the pastor's daughter (who
was a prostitute) watched and listened as church
members described all wonderful deeds done by
the pastor of 10,000 capacity church and
worldwide television ministry.
They spoke about his care, love, generosity,
miracles, signs and wonders and tenderness when
he was alive.
But after the funeral the daughter of the late pastor
asked her siblings and her mother - who was that
man those people were talking about at the funeral
- is he the same man that raised us?
They must be telling lies. All the children including
Jack (a drug addict) agreed that they were telling
lies.
But their mother said they were not telling lies,
YOUR FATHER WAS A GOOD PASTOR, BUT A BAD
HUSBAND AND BAD FATHER,
HE GROOMED AND GREW THE CHURCH BUT LEFT
HIS FAMILY GROANING.
FIRE WAS IN HIS BONE TO WORK FOR GOD, BUT
LOVE, AFFECTION AND INTIMACY WAS NEVER IN
HIS MIND FOR HIS FAMILY,
I WAS HIS WIFE, CHURCH WAS HIS MISTRESS, HE
LOVED THE MISTRESS AND ABANDONED HIS WIFE,
HE WON THE CHURCH BUT LOST HIS FAMILY,
WHAT A SHAME!
The children later wrote and placed on his tomb:
DAD, YOU PASTORED AND NURTURED THEM BUT
ABANDONED US,
DAD, YOU DID A LOT OF REVIVAL PROGRAMS BUT
YOUR FAMILY IS NEVER REVIVED,
DAD, YOU COUNSELED THEM, BUT WE LIVED
WITHOUT COUNSEL,
DAD, YOU WERE A SHEPHERD BUT WE LIVED
WITHOUT A PASTURE, YOU SHOWED THEM LOVE,
BUT WE LIVED IN THE DESERT OF AFFECTION.
DAD, YOU WERE A SUCCESSFUL PASTOR,
COUNSELOR, BUT A TOTAL FAILURE AS A
HUSBAND AND FATHER.
DAD, WE HARDLY KNOW THAT YOU ARE DEAD,
BECAUSE YOU WERE NEVER THERE FOR US.
THIS ONE THING WE PROMISE YOU, WE WILL
NEVER SERVE YOUR GOD.
(Share it until it gets to every pastor and Churchleader, many pastors families are hurting, pleasesave one).
We all need to ask for help from our Maker. Wehave a lot to do as fathers and mothers especiallyleaders in the House of God.
You Will Not Fail In Marriage In Jesus Name!
Amin
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by suzzy16(f): 2:36am On Jun 15, 2015
fxbot:
I mean women claiming like they don't likejwant sex. You are a woman and you know what I mean. Many times a guy may want to initiate the sex, you want it, you know you do, but you keep saying no no no.
lol
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by suzzy16(f): 5:48am On Jun 15, 2015
coogaluta:
Chaiiiiiiiii.....that's some 25 shades of gey up there cheesy cheesy
Madam the pinkolo wink

And the plot thickens cheesy
Efe Mama wink

*this place is hereby rated PG-21: KIDS, STAY AWAY! cool
lol,abi
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by suzzy16(f): 6:04am On Jun 15, 2015

I almost killed azubuike early this morning wallahi
lol,hmmmm
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by suzzy16(f): 6:17am On Jun 15, 2015
Ngokafor:

...oh dear!!!...this is too much!..

..how on earth do you think you can cope with nursing a baby,cooking and doing the chores,and trying to build a business/career...ALL ALONE without help?...no paid help or even relations to help out..

....apart from cooking in bulk and all that,getting a help that would clean the house at least thrice a week would suffice.
..Dont burn yourself out trying to be a superwoman,as you have observed,your tactics aint working and your home is suffering.

combining these things together is easy,seriously,only if u want to overstress urself,I dnt blame some women nt working,while they re nursing a baby
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Moana(f): 11:29am On Jun 15, 2015
Lagunna1 what did u do to the OP
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 15, 2015
Moana:
Lagunna1 what did u do to the OP

Heartbreaker undecided
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Sunnypar(m): 12:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
Suzzy16, are you single because I am and we could mingle.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by suzzy16(f): 12:59pm On Jun 15, 2015
Sunnypar:
Suzzy16, are you single because I am and we could mingle.
sorry,I aint interested
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by abbyt(f): 1:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
This issue has been bothering me for few days and I sincerely need good advise please.
My friend is dating my brother-in-law to be and it seems she's cheating on him, I know my brother-in-law is very serious with her.I am feeling very bad about because she kissed another man(a married man) in an hotel room we logged when we went for a function together, she taught I was sleeping when the guy came to say hi to us, and the next thing I heard was kissing sound undecided. I was so angry but I kept my cool and I have not discuss anything with her. I want the best for my brother in law and I don't want to hurt my friend my as well. what do I do please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
It obvious she is a serial cheat. I think you should look her in the face and let her know what she is doing is wrong, highlighting the dangers and how it would affect not only her both her fiance emotionally, physchologocally and otherwise and ask her if it was vice versa, would she be happy?
abbyt:
This issue has been bothering me for few days and I sincerely need good advise please.
My friend is dating my brother-in-law to be and it seems she's cheating on him, I know my brother-in-law is very serious with her.I am feeling very bad about because she kissed another man(a married man) in an hotel room we logged when we went for a function together, she taught I was sleeping when the guy came to say hi to us, and the next thing I heard was kissing sound undecided. I was so angry but I kept my cool and I have not discuss anything with her. I want the best for my brother in law and I don't want to hurt my friend my as well. what do I do please.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
abbyt:

Are you sure your to be bil is worth the stress, if you are not confident he is a good, doesnt cheat, you might as well consider letting sleeping dogs lie. Come to think of it, you dont even know your friend enough.

How long have they been dating?
Does their relationship have a defined destination?
How did they meet? Like how did two friends ended up with two bruvs?

If you are really sure your bil is good then anonymously send a message to him about his girl and the man. You can give further pointers or description about the man, tell him to snoop on her phone too before confronting the girl. Put it in such a manner that will show you are serious and want to save him a lifetime trouble. I mean get his attension enough to be interested in it.

But first for friendship sake, just wisely and innocently ask your friend if she loves her bf, if her bf cheats, where does she see their relationship heading, has she or can she date a married man? Etc
In a random and smart way, link the man to an event (unless unavoidable, use another event other than the hotel's) and her, then ask questions relating to the man.

Remember not to do the questioning in one time or day, apply wisdom. The answers will make you understand her actions or know her better and then give you a perspective on how to let in or let out your bil to be. If you wont mind her snooping on you as a friend, you can snoop on her phone for evidence.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by EfemenaXY: 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
Shiningmama:

Thanks dear, God bless you.
I didn't inform anyone I want to leave, it was when the mum noticed we weren't doing as we used to that she asked him what happened. And he said I can't stop him from chatting with his female friends, though he had affairs with them one time or the other but he can't say because of me he will stop chatting with them.
I expained to the mum thaat all what I need is for him to just respect me once he is at home. He should postpone the chat till next dayy at his office when I won't be there. Atimes, these women will send messages, maybe if he didn't reply on time, they will call to tell him to come online, I will see the name of the caller. From there I was able to get their names and no. I saved it on my phone. Whenever he is online on whatsapp, they will be online too.
He got upset when I told him in the presence of his mum to respect me when he is at home by not chhatting with them. He said and I quote“ in that case, then you have to leave my house becos can't becos of you stop chatting with them. What do u have to offer me, they have lots of things to offer” end of quote
I then asked if leave what of my children, that was when the mother replied that I didn't bring children here bla. Bla bla

Shingingmama, sorry I haven't been following up on you.

The more I read your posts about what's going on in your home, the angrier I get. Sweet Jesus! You're even having to plead with him not to disrespect you at home? He shouldn't be disrespecting you at all!

I swear, none of this would be happening to you if you were my daughter!!

I know you don't want to leave your kids but you've swallowed a lot of shyte from this man for over 10 months now. The initial advice I gave you was to help you rebuild your self-esteem. To rediscover yourself and look forward. It was given to help you cope with your situation then. Now, you need to move on from that.

That notwithstanding, the fact remains that you're a young, vibrant, married woman forced to live like a nun in servitude in your own home. Can this man survive a month without sex? And yet he subjects you with worse? This isn't sustainable. You can't live the rest of your married life like this. We're talking the next 40, 50, 60+ years. You're looking at the wrong people again and saying to yourself, if she (his best friend's wife) can manage without sex for 8 years, then what is 10 months in the grand scheme of things?

Shingingmama, throw yourself into your business o! I know you said you've started something small on the side - good on you. But you must really put your head down, girl and make lots of money! Make money, make money, make money, Shiningmama so you can get your independence. And freedom from that bondage of a marriage. You need to set yourself and your kids free from that environment. It isn't healthy. Not for you, and certainly not for your kids who see how their dad treats their mum whilst having his numerous affairs.

You husband's got you well and truly trapped because he knows you won't leave your kids, hence him treating you the way he does. Just like Cococandy suggested, keep your mouth shut and carefully, methodically plan your exit strategy from that bondage. This should give you something to look forward to. To strive and work even harder to gain your financial and emotional freedom.

The sooner you leave, the better for you. And hopefully, someday, you'll meet someone who'll love, and respect you for who you are, and not for what you can "do for him". Someone who will cherish you and treat you right. No one has the right to hold you back and down. You need to move on with your life.

11 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by T3Amo(f): 8:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
What happened to babyosisi sad
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 08, 2015
You beg the 'Awka guy' before you meet and yet you call him your suitor.. Someone who never discussed marriage with you or try to engage you even thou engagement is not a guarantee that a guy will marry you.funny!he didn't even want you,but you were shamelessly throwing yourself at him.
Guess you didn't see the hand writing on the wall. He was simply never interested in you so it wasn't you who let him go,he left you after friend zoning you and you were still begging..shameless wanna be.......
LIAR!
Herzumpther:
I met this guy 2 years ago and we started out as good friends. His mum is from Osun state and his dad from Lagos state. He is really nice and humble........I don't know how to describe him. At first I tot he was too good to be true because of the way he behaves...........at a point he took our friendship to another level and by then I already knew he was all I wanted, I was just waiting for him to poop the question lol. He didn't ask me out tho but made me his friend and we got so close that I became very comfortable with him and all of a sudden we just saw ourselves talking marriage and that was it. I told my dad in Jan last year that somebody was coming for me and he asked me from where, I told him Yoruba and he looked at me like...... Eh.....which part and I said Lagos. Daddy said "Herz just remove your mind from there, I will never allow you marry from the west and I won't give my blessings, the earlier you stop seeing him the better for everybody". I became emotionally down and started giving olalekan space. People still come for me and I misbehave along the line, some I just snub. Last year alone i turned down 9 suitors even tho I met another guy from awka and decided to go with him I still misbahaved but went back to him but it seems like it can never work because the communication is not there and I beg even before we see. I already decided to let him go because ......its not just working.

On the other hand the Yoruba guy still doesn't want to let go as he keeps saying I'm too different for him to let go and with me he feels inner peace. Me too my mind is kind of still there. Each time his parent visit Nigeria he will tell me they want to come but I just keep giving excuses.

Last week Saturday he called me to meet him up and pooped the question I was once longing to hear from him and as soon as I saw the ring I took to my heels, entered a bus to a destination I didn't even hear well all because it was the last seat just to run away. He came to Nigeria just for me as he shuttles Nigeria and America where his parent are based.

My problem now i can't seem to get him out of my system. Its weighing me down. I want to be happy again. Please help me. I misbehave and can't get a relationship going again. How do I stop thinking of him and be normal again??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 08, 2015
Ladies,the best person to counsel you on marriage is your mother!

4 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 08, 2015
peppyluv02:
Ladies,the best person to counsel you on marriage is your mother!

Tell them ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 08, 2015
Everybody is a relationship expert these days even those from broken homes and marriages. Even kids!
My friends keep forcing me to attend all those counseling nonsense and fellowship, I tell them thank God my mum is still alive. I will learn all I need from her. Her marriage worked for over 30years so why should I take advise from a 'kid'! My man won't even let me go for such. By the time you take advise from every Tom and jerry,your problem becomes worse!
If your mum is no more...sorry about that but then,don't go up and down looking for solutions from every tom and jerry. You can get a confidant,someone you can trust.
dearpreye:

Tell them ooo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 08, 2015
peppyluv02:
Everybody is a relationship expert these days even those from broken homes and marriages. Even kids!
My friends keep forcing me to attend all those counseling nonsense and fellowship, I tell them thank God my mum is still alive. I will learn all I need from her. Her marriage worked for over 30years so why should I take advise from a 'kid'! My man won't even let me go for such. By the time you take advise from every Tom and jerry,your problem becomes worse!

Your best advisor is very close by. Tap from her and be happily married ever after. Shalom!

3 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by stonecoldcafe: 11:50am On Jul 08, 2015
peppyluv02:

Excuseeeeeeeeeeeee meeeeeeeeeeee! Hold it right there. What do you mean by broken homes and marriages? I take exception to that statement!

God uses the foolish things of the world to confound the wise. I am not saying be dropping your life history everywhere but anyone can learn anything and YES even from someone who has had a failed marriage. What if someone's mum is no more. What if someone's mum is a single mother (not widow?)

I'm sorry but this goes against the purpose of this thread.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
I called him what That's old news anyway.

7 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Renaj: 1:55am On Aug 09, 2015
Renaj:

Hello house, please help a sister....
I got the courage to write because of the selfless service y'all are rendering. May God bless you.

I met this guy on Facebook, fell in love and he proposed without us seeing each other(wierd, isn't it?). This all happened within a span of 3 months. Why? This guy who l have never was different from all the guys l' ve met( in a good way). I was reluctant but when we actually met, he was everything he said he is except his age which he lied about. He told me his true age on our first day of meeting, that is, 35 against 30. He said he was scared l may not be real, and that is why he didnt tell me his real age. I will be 23 in June.
On our first day of meeting, we were happy and he insisted on meeting my father with a bottle of wine, which he later did. The next day, l met his mother and she was happy. He introduced me 2 everyone that mattered. Despite all these, l didnt give him a concrete yes!
I am a graduate and just started Msc programme and he is WASC holder. When we just started communication via phone, l knew because of his little errors in written and spoken English, which he does better than most of my course mates in school, but l didnt comment about it. I do correct him and he adjust easily. When we got serious, he told me that he didnt go to the University because of financial constraint. He is exposed though. l told him that l would like him to start an ND program @least and he reluctantly agreed. He is a driver with an oil company in Lagos and barely has time for himself.
Few weeks before we met, he lost his job. He is recently working but the pay isnt much. He has business plans but no capital
He is humble, honest(except the age thing), trustworthy and has a big sense of humor.
I have never been in a relationship. He is my first boyfriend. He lives in Lagos while l live in the east, though we are both from the south east. I have gone to his place and spent 3 days because of a job interview and he never forced me 4 sex,(am a virgin) though we cuddled.
He always seeks for my advice before embarking on anything, and always aims to make me happy. When we started communicating, l was a frustrated applicant on the verge of suicide (lol) but now, though still an applicant, he made me see the whole issue as one of life's hurdles and not a do or die affair.
My fear is that this is my first r/ship. Am scared because l dont know if am being blinded by emotions or not, and him not being financially buoyant. Also a little worried about the age difference. He sometimes hint that l will leave him if l meet a graduate like me or someone richer.
He is a romantic at heart and is planning a romantic proposal in April( l gathered from hints). I am a difficult person, a melancholy and prone to mood changes, but on every occasion, he always have patience and shows maturity in dealing with every issue.
This is new for me, l have no dating experience and don't know if l should say yes with all the differences or date others first. I love him but l need to use my brain too.
Please help!!!
Sorry for the long story.

Hello house,Remember me? Is been a while! Have been busy with the Msc programme. I have been trying to catch up on all that I have missed. @Ma Efemena, you are to be held responsible if.... grin. I took it slow with my boyfriend, getting to know each other better and it has and is still a wonderful experience. But I have discovered he is not ambitious. Still encouraging him to do better, and he has improved, albeit slowly. He still isnt strong financially, just making little progress. My sisters said he is a good man. But the choice is mine to make. I have met several younger guys in par with me in education, but I dont feel anything for them. I tried to care for one who was really interested in me, despite knowing I have a boyfriend, but he wont simply go. He is making future plans and all that, but am not happy with him or any other. I am still in a dilemma.... cry

2 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 09, 2015
You called him suitor and he was never your suitor. Neither did he show signs of getting serious with you. You people should stop coming here with twisted gists and lies.
Herzumpther:
I called him what That's old news anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 09, 2015
Lmao. Still old news sha and I've moved forward. I no even remember say I post here gan. undecided
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 09, 2015
Who cares if you've moved forward or backward...
Herzumpther:
Lmao. Still old news sha and I've moved forward. I no even remember say I post here gan. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Idowuogbo(f): 11:32am On Aug 09, 2015
peppyluv02:
Haba,stop being mean na.. .na Sunday o angry
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 09, 2015
You want me to expose that you are one of those tripping for my fourteen years old neighbor abi? lipsrsealed
Idowuogbo:

Haba,stop being mean na.. .na Sunday o angry

2 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Idowuogbo(f): 11:40am On Aug 09, 2015
peppyluv02:
You want me to expose that you are one of those tripping for my fourteen years old neighbor abi? lipsrsealed
Taaa! Comot dia before i use you practice wrestling. angry

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by thorpido(m): 11:45am On Aug 09, 2015
peppyluv02:
Haba,you no go church?
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 09, 2015
Ah! Sorry o! I can't wrestle o! I don't have strength.
But were you not asking for names on that thread..So,you are number one. lipsrsealed
*runs out of thread before she beats me up*
Idowuogbo:

Taaa! Comot dia before i use practice wrestling. angry

2 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 09, 2015
I no go.
thorpido:
Haba,you no go church?

2 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by thorpido(m): 11:52am On Aug 09, 2015
peppyluv02:
I no go.
Okay,she says she has moved on.Check other threads na

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (Reply)

Boys Night Out Discussions / My Madam And Me / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.