Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) (40743 Views)

A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 / Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency / Pastor Tunde Bakare Address The Nation; Calls For An Interim National Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Zeezy99: 5:45am On Feb 16, 2015
barcanista:
The content of the original post is my humble submission after proper analysis of various submission. I am 100% responsible for it and it is in tandem with my conscience and patriotism. I owe no one any apology for this write-up, neither am I promoting any partisan interest.

Abeg Seun, Obinoscopy, Ishilove and Lalasticala make una do justice to enable more contribution.
i am seriously disappointed with this submission of yours. The events of recent past, haven't you learnt anything from it? It is beyond obvious that the odds are massively not in favour of GEJ of winning this election, its also obvious that getting kicked out of Aso rock will mean disaster for Jonathan and his corrupt cronies. Nigerian media might not be the best in the world, but this guys have been right more than once in recent past, they do their homework well their 'Rumours' has turn out to be true on more than one occasion. All that is necessary for evil to prevail is that good ppl should sit by and do nothing or in this case throw everything out as a rumor even when it is obvious that there are truths in it.

8 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Firefire(m): 5:51am On Feb 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
Phockphockman,Firefire,anonimi,PapiWata,idumuose,Biafranqueen,Juliaann,EUROBOMBER,KanwuliaJara.

Make una come see me see cryooooo.... cheesy

When I came into this thread I thought that Buhari just died with the kind of cry that was emanating from this quarter. grin

Chief, I see serious agony, pains and weeping in the camp of the enemies already cheesy grin

APC can no longer continue to deceive Nigerians.

APC rodents, please accept our sincere condolence in advance as you enter a new phase of disarray and media weeping. sad

Shalom

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Nobody: 5:52am On Feb 16, 2015
sincerenigerian:
[b]You should know better than what you just penned. Don't pretend to be what you are not, bros. Don't try to portray yourself as independent minded when you are not. This your thread was created because you have been trying to appeal to some girls on this forum who are on GEJ and PDP side. I never took you serious since I came back from my sabbatical leave from nairaland. I just haven't been able to wrap my head around the fact that you now call yourself "a progressive". I have had many verbal war with you in the past when you were a staunch supporter of Jonathan. You only created this thread to appeal to certain ladies who are on GEJ's side. It was a calculated move by you.

Now let me dissect your thread:

Conventional wisdom should tell you there must be truth to the ING rumor going around like wild fire. If there was no truth to it, why did Abati bring it up yesterday that Obasanjo was planning to head interim national government? Who is planning what and why the talk of it at all by Abati? Abati made it look like there is truth to it in which Obasanjo is jealous that he is not being considered for ING post. Don't forget about three weeks ago when Sahara Reporter brought up the rumor about shifting election date. Many people on this forum dismissed it as gossip. As it turned out they were right again like many times before. Sahara Reporters have a mole in the villa who is giving out information.

You claimed Jonathan has promised John Kerry that May 29 was sacrosanct but have you forgotten Jonathan told us many times election would hold on February 14? Why should you believe Jonathan now when indeed at the media chat of few days ago Jonathan told the whole world he did not know about plan to shift the election date. Did you really believe that when he said that? Did you really believe no one consulted Jonathan about the election shift.

Why would Sahara Reporters drop the name of Abdulasallami Abubakar without any iota of truth to it? Do you really think Sahara Reporter dropped Abdulsallami name out of thin air without an insider telling them about the impending plan? Have you honestly ask yourself that question?

I can't believe you are a political novice to think Jonathan is not looking for way out of this mess. Currently, Jonathan knows that he is about to lose an election in a landslide. You should know better that Jonathan is only looking for ways to scuttle election and avoid Buhari getting to the throne. Conventional wisdom should tell you the script being played by Jonathan and Co is not about winning election anymore. The script is now about how to prevent election or how to stop Buhari from getting there. For Jonathan and Co, ING is an option and a staged coup is also an option. Jonathan has already thrown out the possibility of contesting against Buhari and lose. It would be suicidal for Jonathan and his group to let the election go ahead as planned. Let me advice you to watch the campaign Jonathan and his wife had in Bayelsa last week. Did you listen to everything PEJ say? Have you listened to where PEJ said "there is no way they are handing over to old man called Buhari". Go on youtube and watch the campaign again. While at that, watch the video where Okupe was screaming and vowing that this government will never handover to Buhari. They know they are about to lose to Buhari and not ready to handover to him. They are not saying Buhari is not going to win this election. They are saying they are not handing over to Buhari. PEJ and Okupe have been saying the same thing and you should think about that instead of pretending to be an independent thinker. A month ago Okupe aide declared on social media they won't be handing over to Buhari and they rather let the military to take over. There is absolute truth to these rumors.

Let me break it to you. I heard there were four international polling firms that conducted polls for Jonathan in which the four polls had Buhari leading between 20-36%. There was a meeting where the poll results were discussed by Jonathan, Diezani and Mimiko. My source told me Diezani told Jonathan how worried she was about how the campaign has turned out. She expressed her frustration and became worried. At the meeting, Mimiko told her not to worry that actions were in place to turn things around. It was at that meeting Mimiko brought up the idea to replace Jega and replace him with their man in which the president rejected initially but later willing to go with the idea. This happened less than two weeks ago.

@OP, I expected better from you.

[/b]

If you were a girl I would french kiss you now tongue and all!!!
Your facts check out!! Was in Abuja recently and trust me most people working in the FHA know that GEJ is planning something terrible. The OP just disappointed me big time.
I sincerely fear for what GEJ has planned for this country, he is so obsessed with retaining power that he would do anything in desperation and this scares me sincerely

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Nobody: 5:52am On Feb 16, 2015
;,Barcanista you are an eternal optimist.

I have no faith in this government.

Nigerians are very docile. They should be furious that for 16years we have been deceived that we are living in a democracy when in reality it was a dictatorship where elections only hold when the ruling party is able to effectively rig elections.

APC should install parallel govt now
It is well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:08am On Feb 16, 2015
Barcanista, how come you've suddenly believed that Jonathan doesn't lie? Disregard SaharaReports at your own risk. Was it not this same SaharaReporters that was accused of lying when it reported that Patience Jonathan was sick and hospitalized in Germany? Did Mrs Jonathan not later say she was dead, but brought back to life in Germany?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by aresa: 6:17am On Feb 16, 2015
lol @ OP and his usual naive and half baked thoughts..

At this point, its perfectly safe to conclude that you really are very naive...

5 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Ahmeduana(m): 6:24am On Feb 16, 2015
Clerverly:
I don't know the basis of your thread other than to be seen as a fair and neutral commentator. That in itself, is not a bad thing, as it positions you well in case of any eventualities, at least it would facilitate your alibi! (that's what cowards are known for, not saying you are one though)

However, I find your write up, myopic, self serving and biased!

First,You highlighted the so called "propaganda" from the Opposition camp while conveniently leaving that of the ruling party like the allegation of "Jega meeting with the APC in Dubai", "Jega sharing of PVC to goats and cows in the North" etc

Second, when the NSA flew the first Kite of election postponement, I remembered vividly as you came to defend the ruling party that it was just a mere propaganda which was not going to happen with your usual quotation of some constitutional bla! blah! This was your actual post on that thread:

However, when it eventually happened, all you did, was, open a thread to cry over a spoiled milk.

Thirdly, you have heard it severally here and offline from jonathan's supporters, that the ogogoro Master will rather hand over to the military than General Buhari, but up to this moment, we have not seen any thread from you on the development.

Meanwhile, I am not here to argue with you endlessly about your vainglorious thread on APC "propaganda" but to let you know, that the APC and some well meaning Nigerians have read the current political barometer, which is suggestive of non-interest in the election by the ruling party and are now coming out to alert Nigerians nay international community the danger and the consequences of playing and toying with destinies of Nigerians by either further postponing the general elections or instigating violence to stay put to power.

If you choose to dismiss a proactive measure by the opposition as "Propaganda", then I don't think we owe you any apology, afterall propaganda is allowed in politics.

Good night Barcanista.
ALL BECAUSE THE GUY DIDN'T SHARE YOUR VIEW, OR BECAUSE HE REFUSE TO ACT LIKE ZOMBIE AND DIDN'T ALLOWE TINUBU TO SPOON-FEED HIM, EHNN? TYPICAL OF JAN-JA-WEEDIAN

4 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by softwareman(m): 6:28am On Feb 16, 2015
arewafederation:

You seem to have forgotten that this govr doesn't give a damn about the constitution, or the law and will manipulate it or breach it whenever it deems fit. A simple example is the case of speaker Tambuwal's defection to APC and the manner it was handled by the presidency. If the govt will go as far as firing teargas to the honourable members for Tambuwals defection, tell me what they will not do now that their seat is threatened.

The present govt is already playing politics with national security by forcing JEGA to postpone the election, and possibly have more sinister games up its sleeves which Obj and Sahara reporters most likely have a hint on.

Don't underestimate the dubious nature of PDP.
I wonder if Brava has listened to the ekiti audio tapes. Jonathan is so DESPERATE, I for one , will not give this govt the benefit of doubt. On this interim govt especially when you take into consideration ABATI's response to obasanjo. While would abati refers to OBASANJO scheming for the headship if is mere propaganda of the opposition.?

1 Like

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 16, 2015
Don't disregard any news as mere propaganda in Nigeria. Postponement of the 2015 first emanate as propaganda before it became reality.

3 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Ahmeduana(m): 6:31am On Feb 16, 2015
Collynzo419:

I would rather trust a source (SR) that correctly reported the postponement of the elections 3 weeks before it was officially announced than a half baked, attention seeking nairaland analyst.

YOU PASS THROUGH THAT STRESS JUST TO DISPROVE THE POINTS THE GUY JUST MADE? THE NEXT THING FOR YOU IS TO COMMIT SUICIDE.
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by philips70(m): 6:32am On Feb 16, 2015
barcanista:
It is no news that some media and personalities have been reporting of a "planned" installation of an Interim National Government by President Goodluck Jonathan. Sahara Reporters, Obasanjo and other "sources" are few people to be propagating this "revelation".

We were told that the Jonathan's administration has no plan to conduct the election and it planned to create a chaos for the Army led by General Kenneth Minimah to takeover the reins of power because they will rather not witness a Buhari government.

Later we were told that the President plans to perpetually remain in power by getting the NASS postpone the election for six months with the pretence of the crises in the North - East. The plan is to invoke Section 135(3) of the Constitution according to this theory.

Just of recent we were told by Sahara Reporters that their "Source" told them that Jonathan approached exHead of State General Abdulsalam Abubakar and "begged" him to head the supposed ING. The plan according to this source is to prevent Muhammadu Buhari from gaining victory at the poll. According to SR, the Jonathan government is to bribe NASS members with $2m and $1m each for Senate and Reps members respectively.
The plan here is for them to invoke Section 135(3) of the Constitution and declare the ING.

Aside from the fact that all theories appear disjointed and does not portray in anyway as to how Jonathan will benefit from the schemes, it also begs for the question of what is the possibility?

Firstly, Jonathan had told the US Secretary of State Mr John Kerry that the election will be held and a New Government inaugurated come May 29. President Jonathan repeated the statement in his media chat. So far, there has been no clue as to whether he plans to remain indefinitely. He also debunked the story of handing over to the Military or any illegal government

Secondly, the talk of Interim National Government is alien to our constitution. There is no way that can happen when we have no constitutional crises. There is no way Abdulsalam or Minimah can assume power except there is a coup. If there is any, then there will be a counter coup. Assuming Jonathan even considers bribing the NASS to get the six(6) months extension, he doesn't need an Abdulsalam or an ING to lead during the extension period. Section 135(3) of the Constitution is very clear that the incumbent preside over the country for the period of any extension. Considering that the opposition controls the House, the ruling party have the Senate, except there is a compromise, that will not scale through.

Thirdly, if the President is to exploit the Military. it will be to give PDP undue advantage at the poll by harassing the opposition on the day of election, and not to handover power to any Gen Minimah or a phantom ING that isn't feasible anywhere.

This talk of an ING is baseless, a distraction, a tool to heat up the already saturated polity. It is one propaganda too many. It is a threat to peace and our collective unity. I have absolute confidence that the election will be held and winner will be inaugurated come May 29.

[b]I totally believe you genuinely believe in Buhari's ability to bring change to Nigeria and also you are one of the few persons who refused to be swayed by religious, tribal or neither are you doing this for personal aggrandisement. There are two series of events that happened in this country and SR were giving adequate and correct reportage prior that made me conclude their "source who pleaded anonymity" is actually otumokpor (black magic) after all Omoyele is from the Oduduwa's dynasty. One is the series of events that led to the eventual death of Yar'Adua and the other Ibori's celebrated case in London. In these two cases SR were like prophets of old day Israel that sometimes I wonder if he were not always spiritually present in those meetings. I suspect that bead that he wears grin. It was Sahara's reportage that democratic forces were relying on to frustrate every move of the cabal which they actually play out word for word. Same went with Ibori's case. So, I plead with you not to totally dismiss SR's stories even as I see some of their reports to be very childish in presentation. The method and content of their report tells you when they are trying to be mischievous or when they actually got a real Intel. Also remember Nigerian political forces are capable of doing anything to the extent they can plan to re-kill Jesus if he doesn't support their evil plans. No one in his right senses would have thought of all the plans of the cabal of Turai, Ibori, Aandoaka and the invincibles during their time. The question here is not what GEJ stand to gain but the forces who would rather Nigeria burn to ashes than to allow Gen Buhari come to power. Have they not sponsored enough unthinkable propaganda both on TV, newspapers, social media et al for you to know they are capable of doing just "anything"? Please rethink your stand also continue in your objectiveness.[/b]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 16, 2015
How sensible is it to call me an enemy within when I am neither a card carrying member of any party neither do i attend any meeting whether offline or online? So airing my own view on a subject makes me enemy within? Some of you guys can be funny though
sincerenigerian:

The barcanista of a guy is indeed "enemy within".

This thread was created to appeal to some girls who are on GEJ's side. I have been watching his moves. I never took him serious since I came back to this forum after my sabbatical leave. I have had verbal altercation with him many time in 2013 before I left this forum. I couldn't put my head around the fact he now "supports Buhari" undecided

1 Like

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by dat9jaguy(m): 6:36am On Feb 16, 2015
barcanista:
It is no news that some media and personalities have been reporting of a "planned" installation of an Interim National Government by President Goodluck Jonathan. Sahara Reporters, Obasanjo and other "sources" are few people to be propagating this "revelation".

We were told that the Jonathan's administration has no plan to conduct the election and it planned to create a chaos for the Army led by General Kenneth Minimah to takeover the reins of power because they will rather not witness a Buhari government.

Later we were told that the President plans to perpetually remain in power by getting the NASS postpone the election for six months with the pretence of the crises in the North - East. The plan is to invoke Section 135(3) of the Constitution according to this theory.

Just of recent we were told by Sahara Reporters that their "Source" told them that Jonathan approached exHead of State General Abdulsalam Abubakar and "begged" him to head the supposed ING. The plan according to this source is to prevent Muhammadu Buhari from gaining victory at the poll. According to SR, the Jonathan government is to bribe NASS members with $2m and $1m each for Senate and Reps members respectively.
The plan here is for them to invoke Section 135(3) of the Constitution and declare the ING.

Aside from the fact that all theories appear disjointed and does not portray in anyway as to how Jonathan will benefit from the schemes, it also begs for the question of what is the possibility?

Firstly, Jonathan had told the US Secretary of State Mr John Kerry that the election will be held and a New Government inaugurated come May 29. President Jonathan repeated the statement in his media chat. So far, there has been no clue as to whether he plans to remain indefinitely. He also debunked the story of handing over to the Military or any illegal government

Secondly, the talk of Interim National Government is alien to our constitution. There is no way that can happen when we have no constitutional crises. There is no way Abdulsalam or Minimah can assume power except there is a coup. If there is any, then there will be a counter coup. Assuming Jonathan even considers bribing the NASS to get the six(6) months extension, he doesn't need an Abdulsalam or an ING to lead during the extension period. Section 135(3) of the Constitution is very clear that the incumbent preside over the country for the period of any extension. Considering that the opposition controls the House, the ruling party have the Senate, except there is a compromise, that will not scale through.

Thirdly, if the President is to exploit the Military. it will be to give PDP undue advantage at the poll by harassing the opposition on the day of election, and not to handover power to any Gen Minimah or a phantom ING that isn't feasible anywhere.

This talk of an ING is baseless, a distraction, a tool to heat up the already saturated polity. It is one propaganda too many. It is a threat to peace and our collective unity. I have absolute confidence that the election will be held and winner will be inaugurated come May 29.

@Barcanista,the PDP fights and will always fight dirty.Like someone said in an earlier post,you are listening to their words not taking note of their
body language.The PDP can overturn the constitution if given the chance,so the opposition must always be on guard at every point in time.
We have seen countless times when impossible rumours were been circulated and every one taught it would be dead on arrival only for that
same thing to happen exactly how the rumours says,Feb 14 elections comes to mind.
I believe you love GMB as much as i(i hope),so please be alert and vigilant for his sake because PDP dey vex and if them no get their way
deem fit scatter every thing.

#march4buhari.

5 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by CyberWolf: 6:36am On Feb 16, 2015
How the mighty fallen cheesy grin...A whole Barcanista shocked shocked...This guy is a crafty politicians..Just positioning himself when the inevitable happens..On GEJ we stand, come rain, come shine..No going back like Jweeds..

1 Like

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by otokx(m): 6:37am On Feb 16, 2015
Someone shaved his hair on national tv when Ghana lost to Ivory Coast. Barcanista put your money where your mouth is. If this SR thing should come to pass what shall you do to yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by ekeneidiagbor: 6:37am On Feb 16, 2015
Op, i av always perceived you as naive, biased and self-serving.
As regard what you posted i take it as your humble thoughts being penned down... I like that you in ur capacity tried to examine the possibility of ING considering it illegality in this case, however the excuse given for the postponement of the election was that the military needed 6weeks to flush out BH...
You nd I shud knw dat this is a pipe dream of an achievement for the military in 6wks, hence if afta 6 wks the insurgence prevails, the ruling party can now validate it call for an ING...

1 Like

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by dein77(m): 6:38am On Feb 16, 2015
Is Barcanista now a supporter of GEJ?

If yes, he's welcome.

1 Like

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by litetias(m): 6:39am On Feb 16, 2015
barcanista:

When Obj was being accused of wanting to go for a third term I'm sure you thought that was propaganda at the time. We now know it was true so don't underestimate the desperation of Nigerian politics.

1 Like

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Icecomrade: 6:40am On Feb 16, 2015
sincerenigerian:
[b]You should know better than what you just penned. Don't pretend to be what you are not, bros. Don't try to portray yourself as independent minded when you are not. This your thread was created because you have been trying to appeal to some girls on this forum who are on GEJ and PDP side. I never took you serious since I came back from my sabbatical leave from nairaland. I just haven't been able to wrap my head around the fact that you now call yourself "a progressive". I have had many verbal war with you in the past when you were a staunch supporter of Jonathan. You only created this thread to appeal to certain ladies who are on GEJ's side. It was a calculated move by you.

Now let me dissect your thread:

Conventional wisdom should tell you there must be truth to the ING rumor going around like wild fire. If there was no truth to it, why did Abati bring it up yesterday that Obasanjo was planning to head interim national government? Who is planning what and why the talk of it at all by Abati? Abati made it look like there is truth to it in which Obasanjo is jealous that he is not being considered for ING post. Don't forget about three weeks ago when Sahara Reporter brought up the rumor about shifting election date. Many people on this forum dismissed it as gossip. As it turned out they were right again like many times before. Sahara Reporters have a mole in the villa who is giving out information.

You claimed Jonathan has promised John Kerry that May 29 was sacrosanct but have you forgotten Jonathan told us many times election would hold on February 14? Why should you believe Jonathan now when indeed at the media chat of few days ago Jonathan told the whole world he did not know about plan to shift the election date. Did you really believe that when he said that? Did you really believe no one consulted Jonathan about the election shift.

Why would Sahara Reporters drop the name of Abdulasallami Abubakar without any iota of truth to it? Do you really think Sahara Reporter dropped Abdulsallami name out of thin air without an insider telling them about the impending plan? Have you honestly ask yourself that question?

I can't believe you are a political novice to think Jonathan is not looking for way out of this mess. Currently, Jonathan knows that he is about to lose an election in a landslide. You should know better that Jonathan is only looking for ways to scuttle election and avoid Buhari getting to the throne. Conventional wisdom should tell you the script being played by Jonathan and Co is not about winning election anymore. The script is now about how to prevent election or how to stop Buhari from getting there. For Jonathan and Co, ING is an option and a staged coup is also an option. Jonathan has already thrown out the possibility of contesting against Buhari and lose. It would be suicidal for Jonathan and his group to let the election go ahead as planned. Let me advice you to watch the campaign Jonathan and his wife had in Bayelsa last week. Did you listen to everything PEJ say? Have you listened to where PEJ said "there is no way they are handing over to old man called Buhari". Go on youtube and watch the campaign again. While at that, watch the video where Okupe was screaming and vowing that this government will never handover to Buhari. They know they are about to lose to Buhari and not ready to handover to him. They are not saying Buhari is not going to win this election. They are saying they are not handing over to Buhari. PEJ and Okupe have been saying the same thing and you should think about that instead of pretending to be an independent thinker. A month ago Okupe aide declared on social media they won't be handing over to Buhari and they rather let the military to take over. There is absolute truth to these rumors.

Let me break it to you. I heard there were four international polling firms that conducted polls for Jonathan in which the four polls had Buhari leading between 20-36%. There was a meeting where the poll results were discussed by Jonathan, Diezani and Mimiko. My source told me Diezani told Jonathan how worried she was about how the campaign has turned out. She expressed her frustration and became worried. At the meeting, Mimiko told her not to worry that actions were in place to turn things around. It was at that meeting Mimiko brought up the idea to replace Jega and replace him with their man in which the president rejected initially but later willing to go with the idea. This happened less than two weeks ago.

@OP, I expected better from you.

[/b]

I ve book marked your submission. My responses to you will come on different issues on different dates cos you tend to sound like you know, and in all honesty you know nothing. Each time an APC supporters make submission, they are never optimistic about anything the present govt says or does.

1. I will respond to you on 27th on the GEJ not willing to conduct pools.

2. Presidential pools result will be released with 48hrs. I will respond to you on d results
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by jorlons(m): 6:42am On Feb 16, 2015
barcanista:
GMB had said the 2011 election will be his last to participate as a contestant. Jonathan had promised not to go for a second term. Óbj wÀs Ñot expected to seek re-election by his party-men in 2003. All these bothers on choice and not a consttitutional matter. GEJ might have told Kerry that May 29 date is sacrosanct, but it is pure constitutional matter. He can't perpetrate himself in power illegally. It can't work. We saw what happened in Cote d'viore that GÉJ even supported Gbagbo's step-aside. It can't work! If GEJ contacted Abdusalam, of what gain is that to him? The ING has only been used once in 1993 aÑd that was by a Military administration. Even at that, Shonekan was booted out by another Khaki General. Under what guise will that be achieved?

It can't work or you can't come to terms with the possibility ?? You see, you're being too definite in an uncertain political atmosphere ?

If you had said you were giving the ruling party the benefit of the doubt as regards the information flying around, it would've been understandable but to say in definitive terms that they are lies is giving room for certainty in politics which ought not to be so.

There has to be a little doubt that's what separates the gullible from the intelligent.
In a political atmosphere. Don't tell me you believe everything you're told in the camp of the APC cause I don't but will they deliver better? I believe so.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by kday(m): 6:43am On Feb 16, 2015
So please answer me this: Did Jonathan deny the authenticity of the Ekiti rigged election tape to wall street journal or was that also propaganda by APC? It's amazing how low some people would descend to support mediocrity. Jonathan is untrustworthy and he has never once side with Nigerian issue. EVER! Subsidy, CBN saga, Immigration debacle,....The list goes on and on. Anyways, he can run but he can't hide. His lease expires in March. He can trek back to Otuoke and rule his Kingdom there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by jorlons(m): 6:45am On Feb 16, 2015
holatin:

can you ever discuss politics without resorting to insult, I ve never seen you talk politics, argue constructively but yab, abuse and rant GEJ till 2***.

severussnape is still an undergrad so I would advice you ignore his comments. Aren't you surprised he's always the first to comment.
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by redcliff: 6:46am On Feb 16, 2015
obamartins:
Now you know that is APC stock-in-trade. Always quoting "a source". Why not tell your party supporters to cease from lies and propaganda that will throw the country into chaos.

Its dissapointing to not notice that your country is already in chaos.. its not public yet..

3 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by SeverusSnape(m): 6:48am On Feb 16, 2015
jorlons:

severussnape is still an undergrad so I would advice you ignore his comments. Aren't you surprised he's always the first to comment.

They can't ignore my comments, They just can't, even you can't.
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Etinosajay(m): 6:50am On Feb 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
They can't ignore my comments, They just can't, even you can't.

Well I can. If u talk again, I summon voldermort on u. Or have u forgotten how severussnape died
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Descartes: 6:52am On Feb 16, 2015
Clerverly:

The guy tire me walahi! I don't want to say more here!
Some money in the pocket and you're good to go wink
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by SeverusSnape(m): 6:52am On Feb 16, 2015
Etinosajay:

Well I can. If u talk again, I summon voldermort on u. Or have u forgotten how severussnape died
I'm ever ready for voldermort, I am alive, hale and hearty; there's nothing voldermort and his death eaters will do about it.
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 16, 2015
[quote
Bayswater:

LaBarca my friend, we will definitely work together from March 30. How did you end up walking in the counsel of the wicked (APC)?

Why standeth thou in the way of the sinners (APC janjarats)?

Why are you sitting in the seat of the scoffers (APC propagandists & hell raisers)?

You are better than this, thus salvation cometh your way after March 28; you shall retrace your steps and shall be redeemed.

For if any man departs from the midst of the janja-rats, he is a new creature, old things have passed away......

undecided
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Descartes: 6:54am On Feb 16, 2015
Clerverly:

So Nigerians should not talk, when they are seeing actuals steps being taken by the ruling party to undermine the constitution until jonathan breaches it with its attendant consequences, in order not to upset barcanista and his newly- found friends??
Now I know that you hate the truth.

1 Like

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 16, 2015
Barcanista has just shown himself as an attention seeker like CRAMJONES. What is the aim of starting such an unneccesary thread when you have no proof to show otherwise.

Sahara reporters detailed a script being played by the presidency which was to start with security concerns and then followed with election postponement. Are we not there now

You have opened 2 threads now which I consider as errors of judgement. Trying to seat on the fence at this juncture of certain victory for APC tells much about your personality. If it the glory of been potrayed as a fair player you seek cunningly, at least do so without insulting our sensibilities

I would advise others to desregard barcanista's contributions henceforth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by galadima77(m): 6:55am On Feb 16, 2015
i couldn't even bear d tot of election posponement wen i first got d wind of it....now i even believe "anything and everything" that's allegedly a plan of this administration.

May God see us through...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Buhari Orders Mass Retirement Of Permanent Secretaries / Niger Delta Avengers: Exxon Shuts Down Oil Operations / Oba Of Benin Meets Ize-Iyamu & Obaseki; As They Sign Peace Pact (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.