Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) (40785 Views)

A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 / Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency / Pastor Tunde Bakare Address The Nation; Calls For An Interim National Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Firefire(m): 9:51am On Feb 16, 2015
Clerverly:

Bros, He is not! Sorry! I am privy to some information, you may not have!

DECEIT 401 undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Truckpusher(m): 9:52am On Feb 16, 2015
AND THE LORD SAID UNTO THE CHILDREN OF PROGRESS ......AND IT SHALL COME TO PASS ON THAT DAY SHALT ALL JANJAWIID RAGHEADS CRY UNTO THY EARS LIKE A WOMAN IN LABOR ROOM. grin

9 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by shaqhead: 9:53am On Feb 16, 2015
barcanista:
well, nowhere did I say people should not talk. First, I am not a believer of conspiracy theories. I look at the merit of every argument before taking my position(you may disagree anyway). Sometimes we all may not agree on a sÙbject or few subjects, that doesn't mean we should assume the disagreement to political disloyalty which unfortunately some "progressives" here does. As for your "newly found friends", I need to tell you that my personal relationship with people generally goes beyond political sentiment. Politics is only an aspect of my life. I won't want to join issues with some people here calling me "names".
Jack Bauer in d first place, this conversation u have initiated is quite unnecessary in an "open circle " like this as entitled as u r of ur opinion. In my opinion, u r in a haste to form an opinion n u have not learnt ur lesson frm ur putting out ur position about the election postponement-courageous as it is! So much cd happen in d political sphere in a day than in a week and I wd hv advised u keep calm and watch d tide of events. For me wt or witout SR or Obj, I wont put nothing beyond this folks n for goodness sake when dd this desperate politicians start respecting the sections n subsections of our constitution. Does Turai Yaradua ring a bell? If a woman who during her husbnd sickly reign was only heard frm n nt seen backed by a certain cabal, in desperation after her husband demise held this country to ransom then I wont put nothing beyond d MORE desperate GEJ folks who cant stomach a loss at the polls and the revelation of a cesspit they are leaving behind. If ds folks could attempt unsuccesfully to pull a Wendell Simlin on on SLS, den d devil needs no other cousins! Stay offensive even if further developments prove ur personal conviction to b true!

Time is the revealer of all things!

5 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Amazo: 9:53am On Feb 16, 2015
sincerenigerian:
[b]You should know better than what you just penned. Don't pretend to be what you are not, bros. Don't try to portray yourself as independent minded when you are not. This your thread was created because you have been trying to appeal to some girls on this forum who are on GEJ and PDP side. I never took you serious since I came back from my sabbatical leave from nairaland. I just haven't been able to wrap my head around the fact that you now call yourself "a progressive". I have had many verbal war with you in the past when you were a staunch supporter of Jonathan. You only created this thread to appeal to certain ladies who are on GEJ's side. It was a calculated move by you.

Now let me dissect your thread:

Conventional wisdom should tell you there must be truth to the ING rumor going around like wild fire. If there was no truth to it, why did Abati bring it up yesterday that Obasanjo was planning to head interim national government? Who is planning what and why the talk of it at all by Abati? Abati made it look like there is truth to it in which Obasanjo is jealous that he is not being considered for ING post. Don't forget about three weeks ago when Sahara Reporter brought up the rumor about shifting election date. Many people on this forum dismissed it as gossip. As it turned out they were right again like many times before. Sahara Reporters have a mole in the villa who is giving out information.

You claimed Jonathan has promised John Kerry that May 29 was sacrosanct but have you forgotten Jonathan told us many times election would hold on February 14? Why should you believe Jonathan now when indeed at the media chat of few days ago Jonathan told the whole world he did not know about plan to shift the election date. Did you really believe that when he said that? Did you really believe no one consulted Jonathan about the election shift.

Why would Sahara Reporters drop the name of Abdulasallami Abubakar without any iota of truth to it? Do you really think Sahara Reporter dropped Abdulsallami name out of thin air without an insider telling them about the impending plan? Have you honestly ask yourself that question?

I can't believe you are a political novice to think Jonathan is not looking for way out of this mess. Currently, Jonathan knows that he is about to lose an election in a landslide. You should know better that Jonathan is only looking for ways to scuttle election and avoid Buhari getting to the throne. Conventional wisdom should tell you the script being played by Jonathan and Co is not about winning election anymore. The script is now about how to prevent election or how to stop Buhari from getting there. For Jonathan and Co, ING is an option and a staged coup is also an option. Jonathan has already thrown out the possibility of contesting against Buhari and lose. It would be suicidal for Jonathan and his group to let the election go ahead as planned. Let me advice you to watch the campaign Jonathan and his wife had in Bayelsa last week. Did you listen to everything PEJ say? Have you listened to where PEJ said "there is no way they are handing over to old man called Buhari". Go on youtube and watch the campaign again. While at that, watch the video where Okupe was screaming and vowing that this government will never handover to Buhari. They know they are about to lose to Buhari and not ready to handover to him. They are not saying Buhari is not going to win this election. They are saying they are not handing over to Buhari. PEJ and Okupe have been saying the same thing and you should think about that instead of pretending to be an independent thinker. A month ago Okupe aide declared on social media they won't be handing over to Buhari and they rather let the military to take over. There is absolute truth to these rumors.

Let me break it to you. I heard there were four international polling firms that conducted polls for Jonathan in which the four polls had Buhari leading between 20-36%. There was a meeting where the poll results were discussed by Jonathan, Diezani and Mimiko. My source told me Diezani told Jonathan how worried she was about how the campaign has turned out. She expressed her frustration and became worried. At the meeting, Mimiko told her not to worry that actions were in place to turn things around. It was at that meeting Mimiko brought up the idea to replace Jega and replace him with their man in which the president rejected initially but later willing to go with the idea. This happened less than two weeks ago.

@OP, I expected better from you.

[/b]

Yeah, i'm equally disappointed. His deductive reasoning was just far below par with critical analysis in every ramification. OBJ could never make such assertions publicly without it being already substantiated. This is a man who has already made it clear he's ready to sacrifice his life to ensure there's a better Nigeria left for us to continue with. He's already boldly making good his words and exposing the evil schemes of a desperate GEJ-led imploding PDP government that has become a killer-disease to the welfare of Nigeria. To think an acclaimed supporter and proponent of the wonderful change our country desperately needs, which Buhari represents, would express such misguided inconclusivities as an "arrived" conclusion only proves to show that we have yet a lot of work to do in nation building, and re-programming the mind of the masses.

I salute you for raising up such a brilliant defense, and you've said it all. God bless Nigeria!

5 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by caselessogbuagu: 9:57am On Feb 16, 2015
Demdem:

I had thought he would have learnt his lessons when he "swore on his balls " that elections won't be postponed. The saga started like this also.
Unfortunately he hasn't. I understand what may be going on in his mind being a Niger Delta man.
He knows that Jonah-daft is useless but doesn't believe yet that the fool is irredeemably
so.
I feel bad about this . In times like this, you don't doubt anything and disregard it as a mere propaganda by this govt driven by desperateness just to please some people

2 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by smartigo: 9:58am On Feb 16, 2015
biafranqueen:
Don't mind them I am proud of you for speaking your mind, I knew you were too good to surround yourself with such riff-raff. Because of your intelligence it will be hard for you to continue to fall for the mumuism of APC doctrine and propaganda. I know as the day draws nearer your understanding will become crystal clear am soo proud of you for being an independent thinker! *massive hugs*

Pls, what is so independent about this position. This is just simple ethics of engagement which he failed to follow. This is naivety on his part if you ask me. Anyway, good luck!
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by KanwuliaJara: 9:58am On Feb 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
I don't just get it why every dog in town is barking in anger over one man's opinion.

APC = HALF MEN HALF DEMONS IN A MAN'S CLOTHING. grin

Well, it is the full POLITICAL MOON in Nigerian Politics. . . . . .only the MAD KEEP BARKING.
So glad PDP keeps BEATING APC thugs in their own SICK GAMES! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 16, 2015
Rawani:

Really Barca? I have been silently studying this thread with bated breaths hoping that this purported objective pedestal you have decided to construct at the eleventh hour is not a guise for capitulation, without prejudice to your inalienable right to opinion.

However if you sincerely hold the views you expressed, I admonish you to re-analyse the facts in the context of recent events and permutations, as well as the peculiarities of our situation and by reading between the lines; not on idealistic utopian constitutional provisions that have consistently been meandered through by this same government that you are suddenly and haphazardly willing to trust.

The realities have been thankfully outlined by sincerenigerian early enough on this thread, and again I re-emphasize that you take a hard look on your present position in that light.

If the reality is that you have chosen to camp with the oppressors, then I believe you view that it is in your own best interests to do so, and I wish you the best, as my own present position is in my, and Nigeria's best interest.
rawani, the content of the original post remain my sincere opinion. Some people may interpret it as being pro-Jona or I'm siding with the "oppressor" but those are emotional judgement. I so appreciate your matured submission but I believe you will agree with me that as humans we are not wired to agree with each other on all subject. Even withing a family there is always dissenting view from the concensus. What keeps the bond is mutual respect even at disagreement.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by ThedevilhimseIf: 9:59am On Feb 16, 2015
Clerverly:

Thunder fire your ancestors there

3 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by caselessogbuagu: 9:59am On Feb 16, 2015
Missy89:

Told him the same thing. He doesn't listen!

Tries too hard to be in the center by quoting the constitution and talking about what the laws says even thou the incumbent have been circumventing it. He was posting half baked analysis on how the elections wont be postponed few weeks ago and it turned out to be a farce.

the worst part of it is that, he underestimate the potency of this govt to turn anything on it's head and destroy anything they perceive as not going their way.

1 Like

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Truckpusher(m): 10:02am On Feb 16, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Well, it is the full POLITICAL MOON in Nigerian Politics. . . . . .only the MAD KEEP BARKING.
So glad PDP keeps BEATING APC thugs in their own SICK GAMES! kiss
The political propaganda is losing steam too fast for their Janjawiid brain to figure out.
I can bet my black asss that an e-fatwa has been issued out on barcanista . grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by ThedevilhimseIf: 10:04am On Feb 16, 2015
caselessogbuagu:
the worst part of it is that, he underestimate the potency of this govt to turn anything on it's head and destroy anything they perceive as not going their way.

Caseless the useless baseless bastard

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till Buhari dies of high bp

4 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Gbawe: 10:06am On Feb 16, 2015
@APC fans.

I can tell you all 100% that Barcanista is not who you think he is. Cleverly, Omenka, Rawani, Sincerenigerian, genius100 and others have worked him out somewhat with their gut instinct but I can tell you guys I have 100% proof Barcanista is a divisive and entirely self-serving individual, much like GEJ, who is working for his own agenda and motivated by what he can get for himself. Dude has PMed me a few times. His PM are all self-serving requests even the most self-serving mercenary would be proud of. I graciously and diplomatically 'swept him aside' every time because I don't trust people I do not know and I am aware that people can be full of deceit and claim to be what they are not.

As an honourable man, I will not reveal the content of the PMs from Barcanista. Suffice to say I have been a member of this forum for 5 years and people know I am solid, dependable and stand for what I stand for yesterday, today and tomorrow. Barcanista switches sides like a prostitute. I became aware of him on NL because of his passionate defence of Obanikoro. I pointed out to him that Obanikoro is a failure and Nairalanders can go and trace our exchanges back then. Today , backing Koro no longer 'pays' for Barcanista. I have watched all his antics of late and laughed to myself. I would even have continued to ignore this thread and let Barcanista carry on with his two-faced attempt at deceiving the biggest online community of Nigerians, because I felt I owed him a dignified slience over our PM exchanges that shame him and reveal his true motivation, if Barcanista had not gone too far with his "Now you know your friends" quip.

I can tell you all this guy is a self-serving turncoat trying to play all sides against each other and profit personally in the process. APC fans know me here and many understand I am not interested in attention, money or anything else. I just want a Nigeria that works. Not so self-serving individuals like Barcanista. I really struggled with my conscience to come out with this because I did not want to out Barcanista even as I also felt strongly about what he is doing which I know to be dangerous and pure grade A deceit. I had felt I owed Nairalanders the truth about Barcanista for a long time but I also wrestled with the fact that a PM (Private message) should remain that and not be used to compromise anyone. That said, I knew what Barcanista was up to when he began initiating subtle anti-APC threads. I had hoped he would come to his senses and change his ways especially because Barcanista knows he has shown himself to an outspoken APC supporter in myself. Yet Barcanista did not stop. Instead he grew more brazen in his attempt to deceive the forum and begin his new 'contract' of working for and laundering the image of GEJ.

APC fans, I sincerely urge you guys to begin ignoring this guy. We are here to gain a better Country. Politics is not even my thing per se. I am here because I want a better Nigeria. Someone called Barcanista an "enemy within" earlier. That is what he is and I warn APC fans to be strong and united because the 7 weeks postponement of the election is to facilitate a huge financial drive to sabotage Buhari through the use of anyone who makes their mercenary services available to the PDP for monetary reward. Barcanista wants to leverage on what he assumes to be his "APC Nairaland leader" popularity to begin sabotaging the chances of the Party from within. I have warned APC fans. Barcanista forced my hand with his deceitful behaviour and pretense. He went too far, knowing I know what he is about, with his "I am objective" duplicity. The last straw that broke the Camel's back is his " I Know my friends" attempt , after I know the deceit he is practising, to make out APC supporters have now turned against him wrongly. Many of you know my integrity is not in doubt here. I am still here after many of my Nairaland contemporaries have left because I passionately want a Nigeria that works as well as the nations of the world I have access to. When Barcanista starts these sort of threads, kindly ignore him so he can talk to his PDP comrades. [size=14pt]Barcanista is exactly like Femi Fani-Kayode. [/size]

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Demdem(m): 10:07am On Feb 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
Demdemdimwit follow cry too? grin

Drugpusher, stop being foolish
What cry? Because a member choose to air his opinion?

2 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by chukel(m): 10:08am On Feb 16, 2015
berem:
I totally agree with you!
surely, he has been compromised. farewell to him.
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by KanwuliaJara: 10:08am On Feb 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
The political propaganda is losing steam too fast for their Janjawiid brain to figure out.
I can bet my black asss that an e-fatwa has been issued out on barcanista . grin

You are so right.
I am so glad the elections were postponed!
The steam has indeed. . . been lost for ever.
FEBUHARI has come and gone. . . .and so will MARCHBUHARI. . . TO THE GRAVE!

I love it!

#GEJFORLIFE!!!! cool

Muchechechechechecheche

3 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by ThedevilhimseIf: 10:11am On Feb 16, 2015
ClerverIy aka ngeneukwenu UrennaNkoli hated barcanista from the start even when barcanista defected to Apc and I can see his anger now.

To them barcanista is a traitor because he spoke the truth

That's how i succeded in convincing my friend who is a hardcore apc fan and with a solid pvc he opened his eyes to see the blind propaganda of apc.

Fact remains that apc is a party built on propaganda but propaganda can Last for a while but facts remains forever.

Goodluck is the best since independence

Gej till 2019

But barcanista you're still a bastard oooo grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by ThedevilhimseIf: 10:12am On Feb 16, 2015
Demdem:

Drugpusher, stop being foolish
What cry? Because a member choose to air his opinion?

Ewu gambia

2 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Truckpusher(m): 10:12am On Feb 16, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

You are so right.
I am so glad the elections were postponed!
The steam has indeed. . . been lost for ever.
FEBUHARI has come and gone. . . .and so will MARCHBUHARI. . . TO THE GRAVE!

I love it!

#GEJFORLIFE!!!! cool

Muchechechechechecheche
Hehe cheesy

1 Like

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Demdem(m): 10:13am On Feb 16, 2015
ThedevilhimseIf:

Ewu gambia

Ur papa right?
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by ThedevilhimseIf: 10:14am On Feb 16, 2015
chukel:
surely, he has been compromised. farewell to him.

Un that case that's how you'll be saying farewell to those that will be defecting back to pdp after gej's reelection
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Truckpusher(m): 10:14am On Feb 16, 2015
Make una take am easy o on my bro.
He spoke nothing but the truth
ThedevilhimseIf:
ClerverIy aka ngeneukwenu UrennaNkoli hated barcanista from the start even when barcanista defected to Apc and I can see his anger now.

To them barcanista is a traitor because he spoke the truth

That's how i seceded in convincing my friend who is a hardcore apc fan and with a solid pvc he opened his eyes to see the blind propaganda of apc.

Fact remains that apc is a party built on propaganda but propaganda can Last for a while but facts remains forever.

Goodluck is the best since independence

Gej till 2019

But barcanista you're still a bastard oooo grin
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by ThedevilhimseIf: 10:14am On Feb 16, 2015
Demdem:

Ur papa right?

Nope your harlot mother i mean

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by caselessogbuagu: 10:15am On Feb 16, 2015
Clerverly:

wow! I never knew this. Tell me more...
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by tefund(m): 10:15am On Feb 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
cheesy... THAT'S WHY I LIKE BARCANISTA
Among the APC comrades around, you're the most sincere and truthful(... Even though we do argue at times, I must admit). Most of your comrades won't agree with you on this, I've said it times without number, the news of this interim whatever is just a propaganda, distraction and a means of heating up the polity. Only the unwise and naive will believe such.

Jonathan is a true Democrat and will peacefully handover if he loses the presidential race, Why are some e-touts comparing him(Jonathan) to Gbagbo?...who was a tyrant.
Thank goodness this is coming from a Buhari supporter, Now the rest of you should take note, Stop spreading all these lies around, It won't do you any good.
Thank you barcanista, I wished you were Lai mohammed

Moderators please do the needful.
A nigerian politician cannot be trusted to keep to his word...those men them lie pass satan
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Demdem(m): 10:15am On Feb 16, 2015
ThedevilhimseIf:

Oooo I see, ur cursed mama. Gud.
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by biafranqueen: 10:16am On Feb 16, 2015
Gbawe:
[s]@APC fans.

I can tell you all 100% that Barcanista is not who you think he is. Cleverly, Omenka, Rawani, Sincerenigerian, genius100 and others have worked him out somewhat with their gut instinct but I can tell you guys I have 100% proof Barcanista is a divisive and entirely individual, much like GEJ, who is working for his own agenda and motivated by what he can get for himself. Dude has PMed me a few times. His PM are all self-serving requests even the most self-serving mercenary would be proud of. I graciously and diplomatically 'swept him aside' everytime because I don't trust people I do not know and I am aware that people can be full of deceit and claim to be what they are not.

As an honourable man, I will not reveal the content of the PMs from Barcanista. Suffice to say I have been a member of this forum for 5 years and people know I am solid, dependable and stand for what I stand for yesterday, today and tomorrow. Barcanista switches sides like a prostitute. I became aware of him on NL because of his passionate defence of Obanikoro. I pointed out to him that Obanikoro is a failure and Nairalanders can go and trace our exchanges back then. Today , backing Koro no longer 'pays' for Barcanista. I have watched all his antics of late and laughed to myself. I would even have continued to ignore this thread and let Barcanista carry on with his two-faced attempt at deceiving the biggest online community of Nigerians, because I felt I owed him a dignified slience over our PM exchanges that shame him and reveal his true motivation, if Barcanista had not gone too far with his "Now you know your friends" quip.

I can tell you all this guy is a self-serving turncoat trying to play all sides against each other and profit personally in the process. APC fans know me here and many understand I am not interested in attention, money or anything else. I just want a Nigeria that works. Not so self-serving individuals like Barcanista. I really struggled with my conscience to come out with this because I did not want to out Barcanista even as I also felt strongly about what he is doing which I know to be dangerous and pure grade A deceit. I had felt I owed Nairalanders the truth about Barcanista for a long time but I also wrestled with the fact that a PM (Private message) should remain that and not be used to compromise anyone. That said, I knew what Barcanista was up to when he began initiating subtle anti-APC threads. I had hoped he would come to his senses and change his ways especially because Barcanista knows he has shown himself to an outspoken APC supporter in myself. Yet Barcanista did not stop. Instead he grew more brazen in his attempt to deceive the forum and begin his new 'contract' of working for and laundering the image of GEJ.

APC fans, I sincerely urge you guys to begin ignoring this guy. We are here to gain a better Country. Politics is not even my thing per se. I am here because I want a better Nigeria. Someone called Barcanista an "enemy within" earlier. That is what he is and I warn APC fans to be strong and united because the 7 weeks postponement of the election is to facilitate a huge financial drive to sabotage Buhari through the use of anyone who makes their mercenary services available to the PDP for monetary reward. Barcanista wants to leverage on what he assumes to be his "APC Nairaland leader" popularity to begin sabotaging the chances of the Party from within. I have warned APC fans. Barcanista forced my hand with his deceitful behaviour and pretense. He went too far, knowing I know what he is about, with his "I am objective" duplicity. The last straw that broke the Camel's back is his " I Know my friends" attempt , after I know the deceit he is practising, to make out APC supporters have now turned against him wrongly. Many of you know my integrity is not in doubt here. I am still here after many of my Nairaland contemporaries have left because I passionately want a Nigeria that works as well as the nations of the world I have access to. When Barcanista starts these sort of threads, kindly ignore him so he can talk to his PDP comrades. [size=14pt]Barcanista is exactly like Femi Fani-Kayode. [/size]
[/s] The usual APC rants without proof. This is sounding like a case of bad belly. What is your proof or erase that slander! You have already lifted his back feather show us the rest! You people like this type of stuff just like Buhari no show certificate just long story of what happen grin

10 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Truckpusher(m): 10:16am On Feb 16, 2015
ThedevilhimseIf:

Haa! Bros you wan follow that junkie argue ? grin

1 Like

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Etinosajay(m): 10:18am On Feb 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
Blah blah blah......just like a typical janjawiid. grin

Hey you! numbnuts, I've got things to do . I don't have time for e-rats like you at least not now . grin

Run along "boy"

Come back when you grow up
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by caselessogbuagu: 10:20am On Feb 16, 2015
ThedevilhimseIf:

Caseless the useless baseless bastard

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till Buhari dies of high bp
idiat, you nor the fear Caseless , the ogbuagu abi? I go soon bite u.
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by KanwuliaJara: 10:20am On Feb 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hehe cheesy

In the postponement, Nigerians have been given THE MUCH NEEDED OPPORTUNITY to realize that APC is not about change but CONTROL OF OIL BLOCKS to further enrich the SOCIO-POLITICAL CABAL OF THE NORTH AND WEST OF NIGERIA.

The SOUTH AND EAST have been disadvantaged for a long time.
Unfortunately, Jonathan GOODLUCK just freed himself from OBJ AND HIS OTA JUJU 6 years too late!
It can only get better with 4 years left!
But NOT with APC and the likes of TINUBU AND BUHARI!!!!

Money is power. . . and POWER makes a GOVERNMENT.
This is the only opportunity for the SOUTH AND EAST TO BE EMPOWERED. . . .NEVER AS STOOGES to the NORTH AND WEST!
Time for our own OIL BLOCKS AND GOVERNMENT!!!! kiss

#GEJFORLIFE! kiss

1 Like

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Truckpusher(m): 10:20am On Feb 16, 2015
Etinosajay:

Run along "boy"

Come back when you grow up
cry cry crybaby,cry me more tears, boy! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello In Catholic Church For Thanksgiving Over Supreme Court Victory / Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Ali Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor / MOMAN: Petrol Sales Drop 40% Since Price Adjustment To N145

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.