Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) (40709 Views)

A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 / Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency / Pastor Tunde Bakare Address The Nation; Calls For An Interim National Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by CaptainAmerica1: 6:57am On Feb 16, 2015
Firstly, Jonathan had told the US Secretary of State Mr John Kerry that the election will be held and a New Government inaugurated come May 29. President Jonathan repeated the statement in his media chat. So far, there has been no clue as to whether he plans to remain indefinitely. He also debunked the story of handing over to the Military or any illegal government

Barca, the day you start believing what Jonathan says, is the day you lost it. Haven't you seen enough lies from GEJ already?

Secondly, the talk of Interim National Government is alien to our constitution.

Forget the damn constitution! Jonathan doesn't care about any freaking constitution. Good example is the removal of Sanusi Lamido Sanusi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 16, 2015
There are too many e-rats working ie sponsored articles that suddenly have" likes " all over the place! Come March 28 the piper will demand refunds
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Evathyst(f): 6:57am On Feb 16, 2015
barcanista:
It is no news that some media and personalities have been reporting of a "planned" installation of an Interim National Government by President Goodluck Jonathan. Sahara Reporters, Obasanjo and other "sources" are few people to be propagating this "revelation".

We were told that the Jonathan's administration has no plan to conduct the election and it planned to create a chaos for the Army led by General Kenneth Minimah to takeover the reins of power because they will rather not witness a Buhari government.

Later we were told that the President plans to perpetually remain in power by getting the NASS postpone the election for six months with the pretence of the crises in the North - East. The plan is to invoke Section 135(3) of the Constitution according to this theory.

Just of recent we were told by Sahara Reporters that their "Source" told them that Jonathan approached exHead of State General Abdulsalam Abubakar and "begged" him to head the supposed ING. The plan according to this source is to prevent Muhammadu Buhari from gaining victory at the poll. According to SR, the Jonathan government is to bribe NASS members with $2m and $1m each for Senate and Reps members respectively.
The plan here is for them to invoke Section 135(3) of the Constitution and declare the ING.

Aside from the fact that all theories appear disjointed and does not portray in anyway as to how Jonathan will benefit from the schemes, it also begs for the question of what is the possibility?

Firstly, Jonathan had told the US Secretary of State Mr John Kerry that the election will be held and a New Government inaugurated come May 29. President Jonathan repeated the statement in his media chat. So far, there has been no clue as to whether he plans to remain indefinitely. He also debunked the story of handing over to the Military or any illegal government

Secondly, the talk of Interim National Government is alien to our constitution. There is no way that can happen when we have no constitutional crises. There is no way Abdulsalam or Minimah can assume power except there is a coup. If there is any, then there will be a counter coup. Assuming Jonathan even considers bribing the NASS to get the six(6) months extension, he doesn't need an Abdulsalam or an ING to lead during the extension period. Section 135(3) of the Constitution is very clear that the incumbent preside over the country for the period of any extension. Considering that the opposition controls the House, the ruling party have the Senate, except there is a compromise, that will not scale through.

Thirdly, if the President is to exploit the Military. it will be to give PDP undue advantage at the poll by harassing the opposition on the day of election, and not to handover power to any Gen Minimah or a phantom ING that isn't feasible anywhere.

This talk of an ING is baseless, a distraction, a tool to heat up the already saturated polity. It is one propaganda too many. It is a threat to peace and our collective unity. I have absolute confidence that the election will be held and winner will be inaugurated come May 29.
Sir, I totally disagree with ur assertions on the purpoted ING...

Typical of all drowning persons, GEJ is desperately trying to cling to anything just to stay afloat. Let's begin ds way, GEJ and his cohorts know dt a Buhari presidency will definitely open a can of worms on many evil acts being perpetrated by his administration. First and foremost, who do you think the real boko haram sponsors are? That boko haram could be distributing flyers asking pple to stay away from the forthcoming election, doesn't it speak volume of who the perpetrators are?

Secondly, all the shady deals which Allison Maduekwe has been doing in the petroleum sector nko? Wouldn't it implicate GEJ if properly investigated?

Thirdly, all the missing billions which the two former CBN governors have been lamenting about nko?

Finally on my sermon, even a village idiot knows GEJ's loss at the poll is imminent. Hence, he's just trying to salvage what would be left of his miserable life should Buhari assumes presidency. A Buhari's presidency will definitely probe, prosecute, and humiliate corrupt politicians.

By using the ING, GEJ is trying to prevent being probed, prosecuted, and subsequently humiliated. In case u still don't get it, lemme leave you with the latin proverb which says 'Qui bono' meaning who benefits? One thing u can't take away from sahara reporters is their uncanny ability to sniff out the truth from wherever it may be hidden. Remember, it was ds same sahara reporters dt speculated the postponement of february 14 election. Did it not come to pass?

9 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 16, 2015
Blame gej for all these 'rumours'. The man and his handlers are becoming increasingly desperate. APC learnt well from their exposed Ekiti election rigging, and scuttled this in Osun. The body language of the international community says go already. The economy is in a shambles. Outside of the hired praise singers of nairaland, most Nigerians are fed up.

It is now a desperate end game; once gej is out all the scams will be exposed and a lot of people will be jailed.

SR reported when yardua was brain dead in Saudi Arabia.

It will be very interesting to watch as the PDP fans ( not the paid monkeys) celebrate SR in the coming years as they expose issues in the APC government.

8 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 16, 2015
barcanista:
The content of the original post is my humble submission after proper analysis of various submission. I am 100% responsible for it and it is in tandem with my conscience and patriotism. I owe no one any apology for this write-up, neither am I promoting any partisan interest.

Abeg Seun, Obinoscopy, Ishilove and Lalasticala make una do justice to enable more contribution.

Oga, firstly there is no fire without smoke

Secondly, this cannot a baseless rumor, there will definitely be some iota of truth in it

names are being called as opposed to the normal, unknown or name withheld or a top politician who is from the north or south etc

The FG's hand has been caught in the cookie jar, they have no option than to deny & come up with something else or proceed with the election
Eg jega's successor was named by the press & all that terminal leave brouhaha, the government has denied that, do u think that jega can still be changed now? He cannot, because they have sworn to the world that, they never plan to

So they will either pressurize him to resign or leave him there!

If there was any truth to these propaganda, the government cannot follow that script again, they will to come up with another plan

3 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 16, 2015
barcanista:
It is no news that some media and personalities have been reporting of a "planned" installation of an Interim National Government by President Goodluck Jonathan. Sahara Reporters, Obasanjo and other "sources" are few people to be propagating this "revelation".

We were told that the Jonathan's administration has no plan to conduct the election and it planned to create a chaos for the Army led by General Kenneth Minimah to takeover the reins of power because they will rather not witness a Buhari government.

Later we were told that the President plans to perpetually remain in power by getting the NASS postpone the election for six months with the pretence of the crises in the North - East. The plan is to invoke Section 135(3) of the Constitution according to this theory.

Just of recent we were told by Sahara Reporters that their "Source" told them that Jonathan approached exHead of State General Abdulsalam Abubakar and "begged" him to head the supposed ING. The plan according to this source is to prevent Muhammadu Buhari from gaining victory at the poll. According to SR, the Jonathan government is to bribe NASS members with $2m and $1m each for Senate and Reps members respectively.
The plan here is for them to invoke Section 135(3) of the Constitution and declare the ING.

Aside from the fact that all theories appear disjointed and does not portray in anyway as to how Jonathan will benefit from the schemes, it also begs for the question of what is the possibility?

Secondly, the talk of Interim National Government is alien to our constitution. There is no way that can happen when we have no constitutional crises. There is no way Abdulsalam or Minimah can assume power except there is a coup. If there is any, then there will be a counter coup. Assuming Jonathan even considers bribing the NASS to get the six(6) months extension, he doesn't need an Abdulsalam or an ING to lead during the extension period. Section 135(3) of the Constitution is very clear that the incumbent preside over the country for the period of any extension. Considering that the opposition controls the House, the ruling party have the Senate, except there is a compromise, that will not scale through.

Thirdly, if the President is to exploit the Military. it will be to give PDP undue advantage at the poll by harassing the opposition on the day of election, and not to handover power to any Gen Minimah or a phantom ING that isn't feasible anywhere.

This talk of an ING is baseless, a distraction, a tool to heat up the already saturated polity. It is one propaganda too many. It is a threat to peace and our collective unity. I have absolute confidence that the election will be held and winner will be inaugurated come May 29.
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 16, 2015
Watching 3D films. Pls make una contact me to help una write political twists(because I sabi write political true-life-story wella).

grin na play I dey o. Na political fictions I dey write o. Anyway sha, Naija politics be like 'FICTIONS' and not 'FACTUAL'. Everyone dealing in propaganda:

CHECK IN MY STORY 'POLITICAL CRINKUM CRANKUM' HOW GBEMINIYI AND HIS WIFE WERE USING PROPAGANDA TO WIN PEOPLE'S HEART: click https://www.nairaland.com/2034954/political-crinkum-crankum-story
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by omenka(m): 7:02am On Feb 16, 2015
Barcanista, you disappoint me BIG TIME on this one. What in seven hells are you talking about?? Since when did we start believing Jonathan's words or promises. How can you wave aside the talk about ING as mere rumour simply because "Jonathan says the May 29th date is sacrosanct"?? Didn't he make the same statement regarding Feb14th when Kerry visited?? Hasn't he made countless number of promises which he reneged on in the past?? What makes you think this one is different??

Do you know better than the likes of Obj and co who allege that Jonathan nurses such plan?? If it weren't possible why did Abati state that Obj plans to bring about such?? This is Nigeria and you of all people should know better than what you just wrote up there. Many times than not, SR has been right about their predictions and it is important we don't wave this one as well aside lest we wake up to a most unpalatable surprises tomorrow.

We all know what unimaginable degree of corruption that pervades Jonathan's government especially amongst his innermost circle and understand this people wouldn't mind giving up a limb just to make sure a Buhari never gets into Aso Rock and get access to the country's financial records in the last five years! Jonathan and these people know too damn well they would end up in jail if Buhari gets there, and possibly get dispossessed of at least 90% of their wealth.

Just as sincerenigerian said, you seek to portray yourself as independent minded with this and I share that opinion, but this is taking the game too far. I bet you are getting what you seek to achieve with this; comments like "this is why I like Barcanista", "Barcanista is different", "he is unbias", etc from Jonathanians. Now, after getting the accolades and greasing your ego, what next?? Pray you don't go the way of Cramjones.

Utterly disappointed.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Descartes: 7:02am On Feb 16, 2015
sincerenigerian:

I never really took the guy serious when I came back to this forum a month ago. I was surprised he was on progressives side. I once had verbal wrestling with him when he was in PDP's camp. The guy is only trying to appeal to some girls on GEJ's side. I have been watching his moves in the last few weeks trying to appeal to some girls who are staunch supporters of GEJ. He created this thread for that purpose.

The barca of a guy should be ignored, henceforth.
spot the error and make correction. Politics is a game of chess.
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by themano: 7:03am On Feb 16, 2015
barcanista:

Bro its high time you come over to PDP. I ve been following your comments. From Osinbajo autopolicy and other issues.They re not in ur DNA. You dont think like them and you dont know them as much as you think. When you are in Kano and they call u arna or kafir, you will know what you are dealing with. Come over bro, its not too late. Light n darkness have difference.

1 Like

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by PassingShot(m): 7:03am On Feb 16, 2015
sincerenigerian:
[b]You should know better than what you just penned. Don't pretend to be what you are not, bros. Don't try to portray yourself as independent minded when you are not. This your thread was created because you have been trying to appeal to some girls on this forum who are on GEJ and PDP side. I never took you serious since I came back from my sabbatical leave from nairaland. I just haven't been able to wrap my head around the fact that you now call yourself "a progressive". I have had many verbal war with you in the past when you were a staunch supporter of Jonathan. You only created this thread to appeal to certain ladies who are on GEJ's side. It was a calculated move by you.

Now let me dissect your thread:

Conventional wisdom should tell you there must be truth to the ING rumor going around like wild fire. If there was no truth to it, why did Abati bring it up yesterday that Obasanjo was planning to head interim national government? Who is planning what and why the talk of it at all by Abati? Abati made it look like there is truth to it in which Obasanjo is jealous that he is not being considered for ING post. Don't forget about three weeks ago when Sahara Reporter brought up the rumor about shifting election date. Many people on this forum dismissed it as gossip. As it turned out they were right again like many times before. Sahara Reporters have a mole in the villa who is giving out information.

You claimed Jonathan has promised John Kerry that May 29 was sacrosanct but have you forgotten Jonathan told us many times election would hold on February 14? Why should you believe Jonathan now when indeed at the media chat of few days ago Jonathan told the whole world he did not know about plan to shift the election date. Did you really believe that when he said that? Did you really believe no one consulted Jonathan about the election shift.

Why would Sahara Reporters drop the name of Abdulasallami Abubakar without any iota of truth to it? Do you really think Sahara Reporter dropped Abdulsallami name out of thin air without an insider telling them about the impending plan? Have you honestly ask yourself that question?

I can't believe you are a political novice to think Jonathan is not looking for way out of this mess. Currently, Jonathan knows that he is about to lose an election in a landslide. You should know better that Jonathan is only looking for ways to scuttle election and avoid Buhari getting to the throne. Conventional wisdom should tell you the script being played by Jonathan and Co is not about winning election anymore. The script is now about how to prevent election or how to stop Buhari from getting there. For Jonathan and Co, ING is an option and a staged coup is also an option. Jonathan has already thrown out the possibility of contesting against Buhari and lose. It would be suicidal for Jonathan and his group to let the election go ahead as planned. Let me advice you to watch the campaign Jonathan and his wife had in Bayelsa last week. Did you listen to everything PEJ say? Have you listened to where PEJ said "there is no way they are handing over to old man called Buhari". Go on youtube and watch the campaign again. While at that, watch the video where Okupe was screaming and vowing that this government will never handover to Buhari. They know they are about to lose to Buhari and not ready to handover to him. They are not saying Buhari is not going to win this election. They are saying they are not handing over to Buhari. PEJ and Okupe have been saying the same thing and you should think about that instead of pretending to be an independent thinker. A month ago Okupe aide declared on social media they won't be handing over to Buhari and they rather let the military to take over. There is absolute truth to these rumors.

Let me break it to you. I heard there were four international polling firms that conducted polls for Jonathan in which the four polls had Buhari leading between 20-36%. There was a meeting where the poll results were discussed by Jonathan, Diezani and Mimiko. My source told me Diezani told Jonathan how worried she was about how the campaign has turned out. She expressed her frustration and became worried. At the meeting, Mimiko told her not to worry that actions were in place to turn things around. It was at that meeting Mimiko brought up the idea to replace Jega and replace him with their man in which the president rejected initially but later willing to go with the idea. This happened less than two weeks ago.

@OP, I expected better from you.

[/b]

I just have to salute this your response. It couldn't have been scripted better.

On few occasions I have called the OP out on his perceived objectivity which unfortunately is not.

Kudos once more.

2 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 16, 2015
Gabbysky:
This Barcanista guy is one ex-apc supporter I respect so much. I used to think he was a blind supporter of that terrorist until my argument with him on one ND topic.
The guy bears his mind without apology, it's his opinion after all and I think we should respect that.
In these dramas, we have all tried to woo people over to either side, especially those critical undecided voters and I'm sure this move by him will swing many in favour of the PDP, especially his fans.
Take it or leave it, this dude is a top-class Analyst and any camp that would have him, will be in possession of a treasure.

Barcanista,can you confirm this? Has the pressure gotten so much you had to open this thread?
Anyway,I understand the presssure and threats you are going through. While you become a PDP supporter on Nairaland,I know you are still a Buharist at heart.
Definitely,I understand you.

9 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by jditimiya(m): 7:05am On Feb 16, 2015
simplemach:
No mind APC, always looking for ways to incite inocent people. God will arrest them all. Infact GEJ will rule until shekau teaches sunday skul.
. guy people are taking what will bring peace and good election to our country. urs is to joke abut ur failed party. Guy be wise now that is light if not when the dark night come u will not be alive to joke like these again. I pray for change nothing but CHANGE....

1 Like

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 16, 2015
ALERT!!!. BARCANISTA HAS BEEN COMPROMISED

Barcanista has just shown himself as an attention seeker like CRAMJONES. What is the aim of starting such an unneccesary thread when you have no proof to show otherwise.

Sahara reporters detailed a script being played by the presidency which was to start with security concerns and then followed with election postponement. Are we not there now

You have opened 2 threads now which I consider as errors of judgement. Trying to seat on the fence at this juncture of certain victory for APC tells much about your personality. If it the glory of been potrayed as a fair player you seek cunningly, at least do so without insulting our intelligence

I would advise others to disregard barcanista's contributions henceforth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 16, 2015
omenka:
Barcanista, you disappoint me BIG TIME on this one. What in seven hells are you talking about?? Since when did we start believing Jonathan's words or promises. How can you wave aside the talk about ING as mere rumour simply because "Jonathan says the May 29th date is sacrosanct"?? Didn't he make the same statement regarding Feb14th when Kerry visited?? Hasn't he made countless number of promises which he reneged on in the past?? What makes you think this one is different??

Do you know better than the likes of Obj and co who allege that Jonathan nurses such plan?? If it weren't possible why did Abati state that Obj plans to bring about such?? This is Nigeria and you of all people should know better than what you just wrote up there. Many times than not, SR has been right about their predictions and it is important we don't wave this one as well aside lest we wake up to a most unpalatable surprises tomorrow.

We all know what unimaginable degree of corruption that pervades Jonathan's government especially amongst his innermost circle and understand this people wouldn't mind giving up a limb just to make sure a Buhari never gets into Aso Rock and get access to the country's financial records in the last five years! Jonathan and these people know too damn well they would end up in jail if Buhari gets there, and possibly get dispossessed of at least 90% of their wealth.

Just as sincerenigerian said, you seek to portray yourself as independent minded with this and I share that opinion, but this is taking the game too far. I bet you are getting what you seek to achieve with this; comments like "this is why I like Barcanista", "Barcanista is different", "he is unbias", etc from Jonathanians. Now, after getting the accolades and greasing your ego, what next?? Pray you don't go the way of Cramjones.

Utterly disappointed.
he disappointed you because he aired his mind?

Everybody is entitled to his opinion, you know undecided

2 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by jorlons(m): 7:10am On Feb 16, 2015
MalcoImX:
@Barca; You're getting the benefits of doubt because you were one of us - we laughed , cried and fought for what we believed in together. For that you'll always be given a special place. But this path you're treading is ignoble. It is the worst position to be - strategically, as one of the cardinal laws in life, and especially in politics is to be so prepared that there are "no days unalert." And the worst is that, why at this late - after having come this long?

"Know the enemy and know yourself, in a hundred battles you'll never be defeated."

And,

"Don't depend on the enemy not coming; depend rather on being ready for him." So advised Sun Tzu, one of the greatest military strategists the world has ever known.
|
My broda, I feel sad for this position you're taking. It will only lead to the lose of your reputation. In Nigeria of today, and as a Nigerian, how could you so easily forget that nothing should be taken for granted; that nothing should be taken off the table; that nothing is impossible?

You just spoke everything on my mind. Like I told him in politics you can't be too certain or definite ?? How it just turn out to be lies?

1 Like

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Missy89(f): 7:10am On Feb 16, 2015
Barcanista is a confused political analyst. Un-Followed!

This is a disappointing article

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 16, 2015
sincerenigerian:
[b]You should know better than what you just penned. Don't pretend to be what you are not, bros. Don't try to portray yourself as independent minded when you are not. This your thread was created because you have been trying to appeal to some girls on this forum who are on GEJ and PDP side. I never took you serious since I came back from my sabbatical leave from nairaland. I just haven't been able to wrap my head around the fact that you now call yourself "a progressive". I have had many verbal war with you in the past when you were a staunch supporter of Jonathan. You only created this thread to appeal to certain ladies who are on GEJ's side. It was a calculated move by you.

Now let me dissect your thread:

Conventional wisdom should tell you there must be truth to the ING rumor going around like wild fire. If there was no truth to it, why did Abati bring it up yesterday that Obasanjo was planning to head interim national government? Who is planning what and why the talk of it at all by Abati? Abati made it look like there is truth to it in which Obasanjo is jealous that he is not being considered for ING post. Don't forget about three weeks ago when Sahara Reporter brought up the rumor about shifting election date. Many people on this forum dismissed it as gossip. As it turned out they were right again like many times before. Sahara Reporters have a mole in the villa who is giving out information.

You claimed Jonathan has promised John Kerry that May 29 was sacrosanct but have you forgotten Jonathan told us many times election would hold on February 14? Why should you believe Jonathan now when indeed at the media chat of few days ago Jonathan told the whole world he did not know about plan to shift the election date. Did you really believe that when he said that? Did you really believe no one consulted Jonathan about the election shift.

Why would Sahara Reporters drop the name of Abdulasallami Abubakar without any iota of truth to it? Do you really think Sahara Reporter dropped Abdulsallami name out of thin air without an insider telling them about the impending plan? Have you honestly ask yourself that question?

I can't believe you are a political novice to think Jonathan is not looking for way out of this mess. Currently, Jonathan knows that he is about to lose an election in a landslide. You should know better that Jonathan is only looking for ways to scuttle election and avoid Buhari getting to the throne. Conventional wisdom should tell you the script being played by Jonathan and Co is not about winning election anymore. The script is now about how to prevent election or how to stop Buhari from getting there. For Jonathan and Co, ING is an option and a staged coup is also an option. Jonathan has already thrown out the possibility of contesting against Buhari and lose. It would be suicidal for Jonathan and his group to let the election go ahead as planned. Let me advice you to watch the campaign Jonathan and his wife had in Bayelsa last week. Did you listen to everything PEJ say? Have you listened to where PEJ said "there is no way they are handing over to old man called Buhari". Go on youtube and watch the campaign again. While at that, watch the video where Okupe was screaming and vowing that this government will never handover to Buhari. They know they are about to lose to Buhari and not ready to handover to him. They are not saying Buhari is not going to win this election. They are saying they are not handing over to Buhari. PEJ and Okupe have been saying the same thing and you should think about that instead of pretending to be an independent thinker. A month ago Okupe aide declared on social media they won't be handing over to Buhari and they rather let the military to take over. There is absolute truth to these rumors.

Let me break it to you. I heard there were four international polling firms that conducted polls for Jonathan in which the four polls had Buhari leading between 20-36%. There was a meeting where the poll results were discussed by Jonathan, Diezani and Mimiko. My source told me Diezani told Jonathan how worried she was about how the campaign has turned out. She expressed her frustration and became worried. At the meeting, Mimiko told her not to worry that actions were in place to turn things around. It was at that meeting Mimiko brought up the idea to replace Jega and replace him with their man in which the president rejected initially but later willing to go with the idea. This happened less than two weeks ago.

@OP, I expected better from you.

[/b]
always reacting to a beer parlor gist.
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by obialinaeze(m): 7:14am On Feb 16, 2015
obamartins:
Now you know that is APC stock-in-trade. Always quoting "a source". Why not tell your party supporters to cease from lies and propaganda that will throw the country into chaos.
. What do you mean?
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Tonylyte(m): 7:14am On Feb 16, 2015
otokx:
Someone shaved his hair on national tv when Ghana lost to Ivory Coast. Barcanista put your money where your mouth is. If this SR thing should come to pass what shall you do to yourself.
When buhari losses, what will u do to yourself too?
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 16, 2015
Missy89:
Barcanista is a confused political analyst. Un-Followed!

This is a disappointing article
That was unnecessary... angry

1 Like

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 16, 2015
Barcanista trying to be reputed as an "independent political analyst" through the back door cheesy

1 Like

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Descartes: 7:20am On Feb 16, 2015
Etinosajay:

Dude, stop talking and go to bed again. I'm ashamed of you right now. As some people rightly said above and I concur. You're trying to play safe, you're really naïve and you've probably been bought.

I used to look forward to reading your responses to them tanoid craps, but you're now tilting in the direction of them truckpusher, firefire, ichidodo and the rest paid eediot tanoids.
I laugh in cantonese...grin

1 Like

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Tonylyte(m): 7:21am On Feb 16, 2015
Descartes:
Some money in the pocket and you're good to go wink
So u were paying him all this while when he was supporting apc? Are u not a hypocrite? Because he sounds neutral, and not accepting every falsehood or propagand from the camp of your paymaster, he is now been payed to do so? Fear God ooo.
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by prettyboi1(m): 7:21am On Feb 16, 2015
This Jonathan is the worst thing to have ever happened to Nigeria. I thought himself and his thieving friends had been making so much noise about how their government is the best thing to have happened to Nigeria & how their government is not corrupt? Why then are they afraid of a firm government led by Buhari? Jonathan's government is a shame and they themselves know all the mess they intentionally subjected Nigeria and Nigerians to & now they are scared of facing Buhari(who is well known to hate cheating in government).

Now, because of Jonathan and his thieving friends' greed, they want to scuttle our democracy and handover to any form of government that is not democracy. We (Nigerians) will not accept our nation's destiny been scuttled by a certain greedy individuals (Pres.Jonathan & his people). Let pres. Jonathan better look back at what happened to Laurent Gbagbo of Ivory coast few years ago and think wisely. I'm just saying.

God Bless Nigeria. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Firefire(m): 7:22am On Feb 16, 2015
Barcanista owes no one any apology for his opinion(s), Sorry if he hurt your feelings, please deactivate your account.

"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter".
- George Washington

APC media lies and caricature + fabrication machineries destroyed.

I laugh... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by holatin(m): 7:22am On Feb 16, 2015
Clerverly:

Did you actually post this on one of the so called propaganda thread??

yeah he did, I was so flabbergasted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by san316(m): 7:22am On Feb 16, 2015
ATTENTION SEEKER!!!

THIS IS HOW FFK STARTED BEFORE HE DECAMPED TO PDP.

BARCANISTA, WE WILL GIVE YOU A BEFITTING SENDFORTH WHEN YOU ARE READY TO MAKE IT OFFICIAL.

3 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Sajio(m): 7:27am On Feb 16, 2015
Well let's see how the game plays.... am not sure Gej is scared of buhari but would wonna frustrate him to retirement since he doesn't want to use his brain... Politics the say, is a Game. thought APC said he's clueless? one thing I know, the election is holding.
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by theSpark(m): 7:28am On Feb 16, 2015
This is my issue with most APC supporters they do not tolerate dissent. Oga Barcanista gave his position which is different from their official stand and already some of them are screaming for his head and saying he's been bought. Shey na cult una dey?

My personal position is that there is no smoke without a fire. However we can not tell the kind of flame just from the smoke. This ING rumour could be a misinterpretation of something going on at the presidency or even well fashioned opposition blackmail. However this kind of stunt is something that PDP is capable of doing. I believe this ING story is not what it appears to be. PDP or APc could be right. But the smoke is there.

3 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by kennydee05(m): 7:30am On Feb 16, 2015
barcanista:
GMB had said the 2011 election will be his last to participate as a contestant. Jonathan had promised not to go for a second term. Óbj wÀs Ñot expected to seek re-election by his party-men in 2003. All these bothers on choice and not a consttitutional matter. GEJ might have told Kerry that May 29 date is sacrosanct, but it is pure constitutional matter. He can't perpetrate himself in power illegally. It can't work. We saw what happened in Cote d'viore that GÉJ even supported Gbagbo's step-aside. It can't work! If GEJ contacted Abdusalam, of what gain is that to him? The ING has only been used once in 1993 aÑd that was by a Military administration. Even at that, Shonekan was booted out by another Khaki General. Under what guise will that be achieved?
With this you have written, their isn't need for you to call the ING propaganda and lies.
I thought by now you should gave learnt from the Nigerian politicians and their lies.
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Firefire(m): 7:30am On Feb 16, 2015
Etinosajay:

Dude, stop talking and go to bed again. I'm ashamed of you right now. As some people rightly said above and I concur. You're trying to play safe, you're really naïve and you've probably been bought.

I used to look forward to reading your responses to them tanoid craps, but you're now tilting in the direction of them truckpusher, firefire, ichidodo and the rest paid eediot tanoids.

You need redemption... must we all agree always ?

'CHANGE' your ways and follow the TRUTH, you shall know the Truth and the TRUTH shall set you FREE!

Shalom!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable / Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics / A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 187
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.