Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,109 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help (43755 Views)

Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / My Best Friend Dating My Ex Pls Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by sheymoni(m): 6:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
Choose the one with the longest dick grin
You'll thank me later
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by freecocoa(f): 6:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
striktlymi:
If you were my sister I would advise you not to marry any of them. They both do not respect you enough. If they do this before marriage what do you think would happen after marriage?

The following are likely:

For your ex:

1) He will continue to beat you. Probably the wife died from complications arising from the beating she received from him while she was pregnant.
2) He will continue to cheat on you.
3) The petting you crave would go out the window cause you are now part of his property.

For your present guy:

1) He may not allow you work and may get angry when you ask him for money casue he may think he has already given you more than enough when you guys were dating.

2) You may most likely be confided to the house. No going out with friends and any male visitor is a potential suspect which may lead to some unhealthy situations at home.

3) You would have no right to say you are tired when he feels like having sex. He owns you and would want you to fulfill his every sexual fantasy whether you like to or not.

4) You may most likely be turned to his maid. You do everything that is required of you as at when due without complaint of tiredness.

If all those awaits my sister in any man, I would advise her to look the other way. Better to remain single than go through those hassles. So I advise you as a brother not to marry any of them. smiley
I like your comment a lot.

Peeps be saying she should marry the 2nd guy, like anger issues is not a serious matter, someone who has anger issues combined with being a control freak, is a ticking time bomb.

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
eyinjuege:

Kulikuli and popcorn dey here o. Shift make we dey watch dey go.

No yawa, make l order for more kulikuli & zobo drink ......this story is getting interesting...... cool
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by atakamus: 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
Abeg park well. Women una own no de pass marry marry marry.He wants to marry me. i want to marry him. Haba. Marry two of them abeg. The country is boiling and someone is talking about marry. PDP people want to cause problem here and one oyibo Portoriko is telling us to judge marriage issue. Abeg marry the one wee black small cus u yellow so that una no go born over yellow.

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by bajofacta: 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
andromida:
None of your suitors love you IMHO. The former was a consistent cheat and the new guy is controlling,does not cherish your feelings. Why would you want to marry any of them. Gal you deserve better.
Bravo! True talk
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
scribble:
Jesu

My dear the problem is in your village.

Quote me.

Hahahaha........una go kill me with laugh for nairaland, u mean say dem don dey use remote from village..........lwkmd grin grin
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
Thank u so much my brother
UGLYS:
Nigerians don't know how to keep quiet when they don't have anything to offer in any issue. OP sought advice and not careless responses, I mean if you can't be reasonable or objective in your comment, just keep quiet.

Dossy, do not elope, rather marry the one you have dreamt about and also approved by men of God. You have listened to these men in the past and their counsel favoured you, if so then listen and follow it this time.

May God be with you as you decide.
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by geniusng(m): 6:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
[size=24pt]VALENTINE GIFT[/size]

[size=24pt]A to Z OF INTERNET MARKETING[/size]

[size=24pt]FREE DOWNLOAD[/size]
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
sheymoni:
Choose the one with the longest dick grin
You'll thank me later

lmao wink
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
You are so funny
atakamus:
Abeg park well. Women una own no de pass marry marry marry.He wants to marry me. i want to marry him. Haba. Marry two of them abeg. The country is boiling and someone is talking about marry. PDP people want to cause problem here and one oyibo Portoriko is telling us to judge marriage issue. Abeg marry the one wee black small cus u yellow so that una no go born over yellow.
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Fhemmmy: 6:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
andromida:

Yes she is not sure what love is did you see that is the only good thing she has to say about her fiance? she even recognizes that he does not care about her yet a wedding date has been fixed.

I want to blame her but i also know that poverty and bad training has shaped many women into thinking a man with money even if he treats them shabbily is a great catch.

You are so right and for some reasons, I think she is eloping with the ex cos he is an international guy.... so you right.

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by quinelizabeth(f): 6:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
My dear sister its quite saddening to tell u dt love isn't important in marriage. Love cannot pay ur bills n love costs so much! But I still think you are in love wd Dix ur ex's fortune(abroad n d likes) be sure u no wat u r doing n I don't even think any of Dem is a husband material. U can do away wd d both f Dem if u don't no wat to do. But for a guy to b preparing to marry u my dear get serious n focus on ur marriage. If u elope wd him today na story for d gods o!
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by dokunbam(m): 6:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
Dont do anything stupid ooo

Which candidate do you think would drive the most improvement in Nigeria healthcare services?

Vote and stand a change to win cinema ticket or recharge card

VOTE HERE
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by timota(m): 6:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
dossypretty:
Well what actually made me to consider marrying the one here is because my I seeked for spiritual help from two men of God that said the one here is my husband and that he is better than the one abroad, and I also has a convincing revelation about the one here too unlike the one abroad
I only contribute because u said u need advice. You and two men of God have confirm that the one here is your and your long throat is pushing you abroad. Go with the abroad guy and you will regret the rest of your life. You are the type that says something different from what your oga at the top is saying mind you the abroad guy is a serial cheat and a play boy
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by fairygeh(f): 6:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
My dear,going by what you posted here,None of them is worth it,one beats u,cheats on you,the other one is quick to anger,controls you etc.the yorubas would say."ikan o gbe ikan"None is better than the other.think twice.

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
Women, the most confused creatures of all times..Obviously, you don't even know what you want.
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by yoged(m): 6:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
berem:
Marrying someone who beats you is the stupidest thing to ever think of. Please marry the one in Nigeria abeg!
you took the word out of my mouth. How will a sane guy lay his hand on his gf? I'll rather take my leave at that particular moment. Please i'll advice you to pray to God about it. The one in Nigeria sounds better. Sit him down and talk to him about the things you don't like in his attitude. But make sure it's when both of you are happy. My babe always got me with that. Wishing you the best @ op
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
Thank u, the one here is even more stable and well to do.
quinelizabeth:
My dear sister its quite saddening to tell u dt love isn't important in marriage. Love cannot pay ur bills n love costs so much! But I still think you are in love wd Dix ur ex's fortune(abroad n d likes) be sure u no wat u r doing n I don't even think any of Dem is a husband material. U can do away wd d both f Dem if u don't no wat to do. But for a guy to b preparing to marry u my dear get serious n focus on ur marriage. If u elope wd him today na story for d gods o!
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by humilitypays(m): 6:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
dossypretty:
It took me so much courage before I could come out here to share my problem.

It all started in 2012 when I met my ex in Lagos and we kicked it off in a relationship but little did I know that he was still keeping a girl he claimed to have left, along the line we started having issues about the same girl to the point of him beating me.

This guy in question was once married but lost his wife after childbirth and so with this my parents refused me marrying him because he was talking about marriage. So after like 10 months he was still treating me bad I decided to quit the relationship but he begged that he will never do it again. Months later he travelled abroad and I also got a job in another city and left.

We still kept in touch but I met another man in the new city and decided to give him a chance. Though this new guy has no child but his problem is that he gets angry too much and wants to control everything about me but he is very generous . He doesn't even care if I'm sick or not, unlike my former guy who is more caring and always want to pet me.

Now I'm at a cross road because the one here has gone to see my parents and has set a date for the wedding and preparations are on top gear while the one abroad has come back to marry me like he promised. I'm really not happy with the one here because of his attitude and i'm contemplating on running away with the one from abroad because he understands me better.

Please is love enough in marriage?? Help me as your sister
Ladies of nowadays and the bondage of “ex”- I pity my fellow innocent young men.

Seriously, with the way ladies go about this their ex issue, maybe guys should stop marrying any single lady that is not a virgin seriously, sighs. Instead of ladies to focus on the future and think ahead, they always prefer to live their life on their past failures and woes they call- “ex”, may God have mercy on u all

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
yoged:
you took the word out of my mouth. How will a sane guy lay his hand on his gf? I'll rather take my leave at that particular moment. Please i'll advice you to pray to God about it. The one in Nigeria sounds better. Sit him down and talk to him about the things you don't like in his attitude. But make sure it's when both of you are happy. My babe always got me with that. Wishing you the best @ op

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
The problem is just his none caring attitude nd anger issue but besides that he is a nice person
timota:
I only contribute because u said u need advice. You and two men of God have confirm that the one here is your and your long throat is pushing you abroad. Go with the abroad guy and you will regret the rest of your life. You are the type that says something different from what your oga at the top is saying mind you the abroad guy is a serial cheat and a play boy
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by bee444: 6:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
Your problem is greediness. You are technically a cheat too. You met someone else when your ex travelled abroad. Your ex promised you married, yet you couldn't even wait.

Your ex is back with hard currency, now you want a piece of that too. You know what.. go ahead and marry your ex, then you will know that hell is here on earth.

Your new man is caring too and probably loves you more. Not every man pamper spoiled brats like you. His overbearing or over-protectiveness somewhat makes up for his generosity. His insecurity can be solved by your assurance to him of your faithfulness and commitment to the relationship.

Always marry a friend, not a husband. Someone you can talk to. Someone you could shout on. Someone you can play around with and someone with a maximum age difference of 8.

Now go ahead and marry your new man and turn his insecurity to something spectacular. Make the man out of him. Tell him what you want and what you want him to change in his behaviour.

A good wife makes the home. A good marriage is not the end of the world, and neither is a failed one.

Peace.

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
OP dossypretty want to run with ex to abroad. Hahahahaa.....

Ladies and money + abroad ish ehn....
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
dossypretty:

It all started in 2012 when I met my ex in Lagos and we kicked it off in a relationship but little did I know that he was still keeping a girl he claimed to have left, along the line we started having issues about the same girl to the point of him beating me.

This guy in question was once married but lost his wife after childbirth and so with this my parents refused me marrying him because he was talking about marriage. So after like 10 months he was still treating me bad I decided to quit the relationship but he begged that he will never do it again. Months later he travelled abroad and I also got a job in another city and left.

We still kept in touch but I met another man in the new city and decided to give him a chance. Though this new guy has no child but his problem is that he gets angry too much and wants to control everything about me but he is very generous . He doesn't even care if I'm sick or not, unlike my former guy who is more caring and always want to pet me.

Now I'm at a cross road because the one here has gone to see my parents and has set a date for the wedding and preparations are on top gear while the one abroad has come back to marry me like he promised. I'm really not happy with the one here because of his attitude and i'm contemplating on running away with the one from abroad because he understands me better.

There are some girls I just feel like slapping wallahi
A man with a dead first wife that he could have killed sef,beats you up because he was messing with another woman behind your back and all of a sudden he is abroad and you want to marry him
Being abroad has made this philandering violent man a good catch
[size=18pt]Are you crazy?[/size]
Tomorrow now if he cuts you up like ngwo ngwo in a fit of rage,people will say poor girl
Go ahead and marry him and stop disturbing us

And please let the nigerian man lose let him find a girl that loves him

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by awizl(m): 6:49pm On Feb 16, 2015
I left someone i love to marry someone better that i do not love. if you are a good focused hardworking lady, you can have any kind of life you want but love is something you need. Don't ever substitute anything for it. Whatever the other option is, you will get tired of it and wished you chose love. my answer to your question is ,"yes", love is all you need in a marriage. Nothing else matters. If yo choose anything else, you will come back and look for love but if you choose love, you wont come back and look for anything, even if ua struggling economically.

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
Its not the money pls because the one here is well to do too
JideTheBlogger:
OP dossypretty want to run with ex to abroad. Hahahahaa.....

Ladies and money + abroad ish ehn....
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by anitawcampbell: 6:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
My Uncle Hudson recently got green Mercedes SLS AMG Convertible just by some part time working online with a macbook air... Read Full Article ➳➳➳➳ W­­W­­W.J­­O­­B­­S­­F­­I­­S­­H.C­­O­­M

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by humilitypays(m): 6:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
dossypretty:
The problem is just his none caring attitude nd anger issue but besides that he is a nice person
Tell yourself the truth- its all about the fantasy of living abroad with your so-called ex...stop painting the guy that rescued u from emotional heartbreak as an uncaring guy just to justify your selfish decision.

You know when people want to kill a dog, they give it a bad name to kill it!

Now let me warn u: if that your so-called ex live in any country in Europe, u better not get so high to marry him cos he stays abroad because European economy isn't smiling for some years now!

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Gbengem(m): 6:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
Sister, U know what is good for you. Follow your heart
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by jameslucy: 6:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
dossypretty:

Dear Sister & friend, I am a youth, married with 2kids & a called minister. My advice: Love is the most important in every marriage. It is normal to be nervous before marriage, but if you feel like running then it's serious. You also seem to have the gift of endurance that's why you keep meeting angry men. However, your peace and happiness is paramount to see you through trying times, cos it will surely come. Bottom line is, you need to chose fast and stop allowing the current man spend money if you prefer your ex. Ask the Holy Spirit to show you clearly. It's not time to worry. WHEN YOU'RE WORRIED YOU MAKE MISTAKES! You need LOVE & CARE! After the marriage, going back is a sin.
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by ohzee(f): 6:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
Very common problem. When a girl is about to marry, all those fake ex bobos will start popping out of the woodwork to spoil things for her. He will end up not marrying you.
You seem like a girl who wants to eat her cake and have it. Ask yourself why you agreed to marry your new fiance? If your reasons still stand, then go ahead and forget Mr Ex.
What you see as controlling attitude may just be his way of trying to be sure of your love because girl you have plenty baggage.With time, he will loosen up. Most men do.

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 16, 2015

You are a very selfish and self centered individual
Your fiancé gets angry too much and is controlling yet has never laid his hands on you and is very generous but you want to choose a batterer who beats you and tells you sorry after he has pummeled you.
Could it be this fiancé has seen your tricks of relishing in hearing sorry and wanting to be " petted" and not falling for it
Why are some girls so foolish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook) / My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! / How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91