Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help (43791 Views)

Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / My Best Friend Dating My Ex Pls Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by AnnieAnnie(f): 6:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
Follow your heart carefully. Don't let sentiments or past history rule your judgement... Just be happy
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Dahjhi: 6:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
bisous:

Running away with someone who used to beat her is silly because he will then have the licence to kill her since she's with him against her family's wish
True grin and muderer may only bag 25years jail term over there. grin Bitter truth
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by idupaul: 6:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
andromida:
None of your suitors love you IMHO. The former was a consistent cheat and the new guy is controlling,does not cherish your feelings. Why would you want to marry any of them. Gal you deserve better.

Tell us more about how greener the grass is on your side, did u get a guy you deserve?
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
He used to know when we first started but not anymoreuote author=saaedlee post=30789441]Before I give my advice; Does Home BF knows Abroad BF exist? [/quote]
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
dossypretty:
He is not only generous but listens to me and also the personal convictions i have about him that is why I agreed

Owk he listens to you but you feel he does not show you enough care?

Do you like him?

1 Like

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
@ Op my best advice for you is to pray,that which u see as the best might not even be good @ all.

1 Like

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by xtervaganza(m): 6:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
I'm just here to read the story

I have my own problem
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
A 'prophet' tells you God's choice of a partner for you is an uncaring man, you didn't tell him, "I come against you with the blood of the lamb!" Your heart tells you to run away with the violent one, you didn't say, "shut it right there!"

Now you've come here to ask us if you should jump into a drum of hot coals, what do you want is to tell you?

1 Like

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
Thank u
misfab:
i think u re troubled dear. and there really is no reason for d comparison btwn d guys. smthn made u fall for d one here in d 1st place...try stickn to why u gave him a chance.
however...i lld suggest u take time off to reflect on wat u really want. reintrospect dear n above all let God guide u thru in al this.. best of luck. cheers.
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
idupaul:

Tell us more about how greener the grass is on your side, did u get a guy you deserve?

This is not about me.
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by MrWilliam2(m): 6:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
Firstly, remove your profile picture on your account, i mean if your current man sees this post... i wonder what you think will happen!
C'mon using anonymous account to post stuffs like this is way more smarter!

For the wedding, if it's me, i will put it on hold, and really evaluate my options very well, before making any final decisions.

Willy Talking...
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by dustydee: 6:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
One beats you the other is not caring. hmmmn. Look well before you leap, from your story, both of them may not be right for you.
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
Dahjhi:
True grin and muderer may only bag 25years jail term over there. grin Bitter truth
seems more or less like she just wants to travel abroad and thats why the ex is a tempting offer for her

1 Like

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
Thanks alot
IHate9ja1:
@ Op my best advice for you is to pray,that which u see as the best might not even be good @ all.
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
Abroad has never been a problem for me because all my brothers are there
bisous:

seems more or less like she just wants to travel abroad and thats why the ex is a tempting offer for her
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by freecocoa(f): 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
OP do you even love the one you already agreed to marry? Yea, love is not enough but love is very important, it should be the foundation.

Sounds like you don't even care about that, you just want someone who will treat you like a princess regardless of how you feel towards him.
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by ghogz(f): 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
My opinion?u neva rili got over ur ex.dis new one is a rebound.u need 2 stay away frm dem both 4 a while,re-evaluate ur feelings...no sentiments pls.then prayrfully mk up ur mind.its completly up 2 u,u knw wat u wnt.God bless u
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by adbokus(m): 6:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
Some ladies (or is it gals) sha..always tryna play games. Thank God for Karma though...

2 Likes

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Jabioro: 6:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
Haaa! Egbami.,She want to enter tailors leg..wo eti melo? Sit down ur man here,tell him what u want romantically and u wil get lovely result b4 n after and 4 ever more.lf u run away ajekun ya loje.,suoo,won tan..o
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Ilekeh(f): 6:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
Ugh.
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Dahjhi: 6:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
bisous:

You bet grin If only she will be fair, the ex z got all d xteristics of a Cheat.
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Joshuadon: 6:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
Ipledge:
so why did u still run away,I believe in prophesy,if you do then stay

√√√√√√ true, but a God given prophesy matters
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by eyinjuege: 6:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
shinejackie:
Spread mat with my Pepsi and kunu...... wink

Kulikuli and popcorn dey here o. Shift make we dey watch dey go.
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by defendedvictim(m): 6:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
U wont see a perfect man anywhere. I am tempted to ask how u have been able to cope with ur fiance when he gets into his angry fits; or did u just realise he gets angry easily because your ex(who is more caring, as u say) is trying to win you back?
All i'd advise is dat u make a choice n stick to your decision bearing in mind dat 'There is something worse than being single; its getting married to the wrong person'

3 Likes

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
dossypretty:
Abroad has never been a problem for me because all my brothers are there
OK so what is it about your ex that has changed? He left you for another girl before and even beat you because of that girl.....
Babes you can't have it all ,all men have flaws you just have to weigh if his flaws are swallowed by his strengths
Not everyone will be able to show you care the way you'd like it but if in other ways he makes up for it then stick it out
Plus a man that lays his hands on his woman for whatever reason(except she beat up his mother) is a no no for me ........
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by UGLYS: 6:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
Nigerians don't know how to keep quiet when they don't have anything to offer in any issue. OP sought advice and not careless responses, I mean if you can't be reasonable or objective in your comment, just keep quiet.

Dossy, do not elope, rather marry the one you have dreamt about and also approved by men of God. You have listened to these men in the past and their counsel favoured you, if so then listen and follow it this time.

May God be with you as you decide.
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
If you were my sister I would advise you not to marry any of them. They both do not respect you enough. If they do this before marriage what do you think would happen after marriage?

The following are likely:

For your ex:

1) He will continue to beat you. Probably the wife died from complications arising from the beating she received from him while she was pregnant.
2) He will continue to cheat on you.
3) The petting you crave would go out the window cause you are now part of his property.

For your present guy:

1) He may not allow you work and may get angry when you ask him for money casue he may think he has already given you more than enough when you guys were dating.

2) You may most likely be confided to the house. No going out with friends and any male visitor is a potential suspect which may lead to some unhealthy situations at home.

3) You would have no right to say you are tired when he feels like having sex. He owns you and would want you to fulfill his every sexual fantasy whether you like to or not.

4) You may most likely be turned to his maid. You do everything that is required of you as at when due without complaint of tiredness.

If all those await my sister in any man, I would advise her to look the other way. Better to remain single than go through those hassles. So I advise you as a brother not to marry any of them. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
Dahjhi:
You bet grin If only she will be fair, the ex z got all d xteristics of a Cheat.
you hit the bull's eye

1 Like

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Zenith21(m): 6:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
My dear, all. U nid nw is prayer.... Oluwa is the only person dat can help u decide on what to do. U beta forget prophecy and. Go direct to for heavenly father for help
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Welepamilayo: 6:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
Aunty Dossy,

I worry for you oo. No be lie. You ask for advice but truth is, no matter what we say, you will do what you believe is right. So to help guide your thinking, I have some questions for you.

Why are you getting married? If you don't marry now what will change?
Keeping in mind that your children will be raised by said man, Can you live with a man that is controlling? Can you live with a man that beats you?

One of the best things I have ever heard is "what does it matter why someone does what they do? If you are going to allow it, what difference do their reasons make? "

I hope God will give you a fresh revelation of your worth so that you can make the best decision for your life and your future children.

1 Like

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by adanduka: 6:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
BETTER TO RUN AWAY NOW THAN AFTER THE WEDDINGshocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? / Dating A Girl In Her Early 20's. Experienced And Mature Response Needed. / My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.