Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand (20387 Views)

Barcanista! See This :) / Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", / The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Go Down)

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by edogirl2: 8:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
Arysexy:

Would u say this about obj?

Yes
Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by warrior01: 8:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
Not yet time to comment; still watching as events unfolds.
Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Descartes: 8:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
berem:
Is that what you people told barcanista by deceiving him of getting contracts if he decamped?.

You are not smart at all.
"Ifugo nu ije gi na Ndiofe na Ndiaboki, Afo talu fa mmili. I chelu na o nwelu ife ga elu aka ma fa banye n'ochiche". ...never late interior decoration contracts awaits...you wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Descartes: 8:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
idu1:
I don't expect you to say a word to that boy. He's a hypocrite.

He should go way...
Our mission is to make sure that all the Eastern Region Nairalanders are liberated on this forum. Egift, berem,etc .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Arysexy(m): 8:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
Barcanista u are welcome back.

Even while u were with them, they never accepted u as one of their own, they saw u as a tissue to b used for wiping the anus n thrown away after achieving their target.

Trust d gambari and their a55 licking slave at ur peril.

If u realised on time, u would have known d slaves are all drooling after vp position even if it means putting head in fire with their oga.

I pity the likes of amechi, what u just witnessed on nairaland would be a child's play.

Let's put hand together and break their hearts and scatter the gang up against one of our own. Imagine obj too. These slaves are back stabbers, the early u avoid them, the better.

10 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by nduchucks: 8:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
Boobsucker:

Afo sagbuo nne i
Otolo gbagbuo nna i
Kitikpa gbagbuo nne i na nna i ebea

Ah Ah, must you descend so low? Why wish Chicken pox and other bad things on someone's family

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
Descartes:
"Ifugo nu ije gi na Ndiofe na Ndiaboki, Afo talu fa mmili. I chelu na o nwelu ife ga elu aka ma fa banye n'ochiche". ...never late interior decoration contracts awaits...you wink
"yawns"

I don comot here......
Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Boobsucker: 8:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
CyberWolf:
We all warned Barcanista but he wouldn't listen..Now yorubas has given him the Ojukwu treatment..Chai..poor Barca,so this is how your reign on NL ended?...Let others learn from this..

His watch has just begun
His fame and popularity has just started

He will experience more fame here because there more facts proved facts to gather and publish on Gej's government than the useless propaganda based apc.

Barcanista am expecting you to prove them wrong please
Am counting on you

Gej till Buhari dies of high bp

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by warrior01: 8:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
Descartes:
I pity the gullible ones still shouting Sai Buhari. I pray they see the light before it is late.

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by experimentist: 9:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
Barcanista see how you fall your hand. Anyway, nothing do you.

We will March4Buhari still.

6 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Boobsucker: 9:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
nduchucks:

Ah Ah, must you descend so low? Why wish Chicken pox and other bad things on someone's family

Then someone should steer clear from provoking general Bloodykiller angry

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Descartes: 9:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
atlwireles:
I never wanted to comment on these fake threads, but somebody has to say it. Barcanista or whatever he calls himself cannot be trusted. Anybody taking him and his fellow APC rats serious is insane. Sorry to bust the bubble of my fellow PDP supporters, please stay far away from that character. APC was a party of demons one year ago, it was a party of demons 6 months ago and it is the same party today. What the hell is he trying to say today. This character is responsible for 90% or more, of the lies and APC propaganda on this forum, now he claims to have seen an angel on his road to Damascus angry. Please spare me and others your crap. This is a faceless forum, vote your choice come march 28th and let Nigeria move on.

GEJ TILL 2019
No be lie
Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
berem:
You heard him right sister.

I will use this medium to appeal to all progressives to please do not attack Barcanista. As I said earlier,it is obvious he's been pressured hence his decision to switch tent.

Attacking him is just denigrating ourselves. He should be henceforth ignored.
I don't trust u too... I believe u "might" do d same in d coming days..

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Boobsucker: 9:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
experimentist:
Barcanista see how you fall your hand. Anyway, nothing do you.

We will March4Buhari still.
and match him to his perpetual failure

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by donphilopus: 9:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
Rilwon:
grin grin Nairaland One spanner lost......One vote lost.

OBJ ---------> IN

Barcanista = FFK <----------- OUT

Go and Lick the b*tt of Bianca aka Julian

Bon voyage.

cheesy grin.. Guy, you're so funny o. I've been trying to ignore all these threads since morning or lemme say I've been trying not to post anything on Nairaland for the past 3days... Na ur comment for your closed thread I just wanna respond to...Bros, you know there's time for everything? Even Ecclesiastics chapter 3 says it... Sometimes I post here sardonically and sometimes I take here seriously... That Juliaann stuff na joke I just dey oooo...

'If' the People's General is left with one person on Nairaland, I'm very sure Donphilopus should be the person. Aside Nairaland, I can proudly say that about 60% of my pro-Jonathan friends have since dumped him for Buhari, while 20% of them have seen one or two reasons not to vote (for) him.

We all must ensure that Buhari is returned to Aso Rock. I rather support a 2yr-old kid than to support Jonathan who's a certified failure.

@the issues on ground, I have nothing to say!

6 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by ManUtdholic: 9:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
koboko69:
[s][/s]
MY POST JUST HOURS AGO. I KNEW IT grin when online fames starts degrading the way u think angry

Agents of change,

There is a fake agent lurking among us. He is a TANoid at night and a fake CHANGE agent at day. I do not know who he is trying to impress on a faceless forum. Dont be surprised if tomorrow, he creates a thread of how he made a mistake all along, and wants us to vote for the clueless one again.

Remember FFK, he was a supposed CHANGE agent in the day, but @ night he sat and dined with touts, vampires and thieves. HE finally came out openly to declare he is back to the killer party. That is what we should be expecting soon from this fake CHANGE agent.

Hence forth he should be treated, addressed and considered as a TANoid, till he traces his steps back. There is no room for someone who talks with 2 sides of his mouth. It is total disloyalty and dishonesty to create a gibberish like this » Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many with the reality on ground. This is just the latest among the series of suspicious posts and comments.

Same thing when the alarm was raised about election postponement,he created a thread quoting one constitution of the other. He saw it as another PROPAGANDA. At the end what happened? REALITY!!!! then he openned another thread of lamentations.

We have decided to March for Buhari, no matter how many moles planted among us.

i thank cleverly and orignal sincerenigerian et all for placing the fake CHANGE agent where he belongs; a place for clowns.

Sai Buhari 2015
#March4Buhari
Lamentation of a pained niqqa
He's suddenly a mole

After saving u apshit many times on this forum

Ooh I forgotten
"Once u join ape pee cee u are now white as snow, old things had pass away"
Mtcheww

A change were u can't aired ur view or u be tagged a mole what a change

Everybody can't be like fashola nw
I don't how whether itz deafness or jealousy that is affecting u guys cuz
APC currently controls d most members in d green chamber even tambuwal that can influence decision is APC ...are u telling d bill will scape tru with this or d resolve of ur member can be tested by money bags?

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by chromoTop: 9:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
I do not see the reason for this grandstanding and self-righteous epistle. You did not make it clear you were a neutral person in this campaign, and you wonder why people (APC and PDP) are surprised at your present position? I am neither an APC or PDP person but I have severally seen you posted topic dittoing the e-APC members Berem, sincerenigerian, LRNZH and others. Everyone here except new members know how you have attacked PDP members. what were you thinking all these while? undecided
Now you are a neutral national conscience, taking no side in an already defined political contest. My friend you don't have a point. You have spoken from both sides of your mouth! shifting grounds at different points! If you were in a battle ground, you would have been finished a long time ago!
You have never attacked APC until recently, was APC that good that there was nothing to attack all those while? was PDP that bad that you antagonized it all that while, particularly Detolee?
there are people who are not swayed by these antics of yours. You make a fair game of yourself to both parties.

Good luck on your bashing! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Boobsucker: 9:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
olatunji21:

I don't trust u too... I believe u "might" do d same in d coming days..

Berem you see your life?

Yolobars are now showing you your place grin

Dey there dey fool your life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by stebell(m): 9:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
berem:
Barcanista is not even fully welcomed in the Satanists camp. he now has haters from both camp.

You should have just remained with us bro.

too bad!

Remain wit yu for where. Tufiakwa.
What has light-Barcanista has to do wit darkness- APC.

Before yu cry blood, take dis frm a true Jonathanian.

6 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
Boobsucker:

Berem you see your life?

Igbo fool... Y bring ethnicity to this type of discuss

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by kaboninc(m): 9:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
meforyou1:
no, she's from Orlu, okorocha's hometown. About 30 mins drive to arondizuogu. Some part of my town is in her senatorial district.

I see.

They say power blinds! When he leave power, his eyes will be opened. And so will Berem's. And they will both see the LIES they've been peddling and sustaining with taxpayers' money.

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by warrior01: 9:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
Boobsucker:

Berem you see your life?

tongue
Boobsucker:

Berem you see your life?

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by customized19: 9:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
Descartes:
Dine with the Gambaris and their slaves at your own peril.

Cursed decibel, you are going tribal again. You yeeboes are looking for trouble again. Face your pdp vs Apc trash.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Descartes: 9:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
berem:
"yawns"

I don comot here......
What the Gambaris and their slaves have done to Barcanistä and Öbiageli is just a tip of an iceberg of what awaits the other people not in their clique.

7 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by customized19: 9:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
[s]
EODboss:
WELCOME BARCANISTA, WE THE EOD WELCOME YOU TO THE MOVING TRAIN. WE HAVE ALWAYS RESPECTED YOU, DESPITE THE DIFFERENCES IN OUR POLITICAL OPINIONS OVER THE PERIOD.

HENCEFORTH AN ATTACK ON BARCANISTA WILL BE REGARDED AS AN ATTACK ON THE EOD...........BE WARNED
[/s]

Little children feeling funky. No be only eod, its evil spirit.

7 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Boobsucker: 9:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
stebell:

Remain wit yu for where. Tufiakwa.
What has light-Barcanista has to do wit darkness- APC.

Before yu cry blood, take dis frm a true Jonathanian.

Barcanista is fully welcome to the transformation train and I'll personally attack any body that attacks him even from our train.

I said so

Sincere9gerian welcomed him
FireFire
Phockphockman
Many many many

He's one of the apc bastards i like and Even as an apc bastard am still a secret fan talk more of now he's in our train.

Chai you have to go through general Bloodykiller if you want to bash barcanista.

Signed and sealed by me
General Bloodykiller

Haters take note because i take no prisoner

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Boobsucker: 9:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
IgrigiMercenery:

**grins** Chai, hunger wan wound Solomon Tonye. **Ahahahaha!***

Just like your Hopless father is sweeping illungboy's office just for a peanut

Ode

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Boobsucker: 9:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
customized19:
[s][/s]

Little children feeling funky. No be only eod, its evil spirit.

Thunder fire your mama and papa there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Chidozieude: 9:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
donphilopus:

cheesy grin.. Guy, you're so funny o. I've been trying to ignore all these threads since morning or lemme say I've been trying not to post anything on Nairaland for the past 3days... Na ur comment for your closed thread I just wanna respond to...Bros, you know there's time for everything? Even Ecclesiastics chapter 3 says it... Sometimes I post here sardonically and sometimes I take here seriously... That Juliaann stuff na joke I just dey oooo...

'If' the People's General is left with one person on Nairaland, I'm very sure Donphilopus should be the person. Aside Nairaland, I can proudly say that about 60% of my pro-Jonathan friends have since dumped him for Buhari, while 20% of them have seen one or two reasons not to vote (for) him.

We all must ensure that Buhari is returned to Aso Rock. I rather support a 2yr-old kid than to support Jonathan who's a certified failure.

@the issues on ground, I have nothing to say!
Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by CyberWolf: 9:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
Boobsucker:

His watch has just begun
His fame and popularity has just started

He will experience more fame here because there more facts proved facts to gather and publish on Gej's government than the useless propaganda based apc.

Barcanista am expecting you to prove them wrong please
Am counting on you

Gej till Buhari dies of high bp
I don't think he will do that..if he does, that will be putting a final nail on his coffin..
Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by luvmijeje(f): 9:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
Henceforth, I shall be critical of the APC and all those big wigs that goes about with broom shouting #Change when their own house is on fire. My criticism will no longer be one sided any longer. He that is to come to equity must come with clean hands. I will support publicly good policies of Jonathan's administration and criticise when necessary. Ditto APC

Warning shot...... Nairaland will literally be bloody. Barcanista now that you're formally a Tanist, I hope you will raise the level of politically discourse. Please let us all leave the personal insults.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13)

Trailer Carrying Mama Gold Flour Turns Over In Lagos (Photos) / What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? / What’s Your Worst Friendship Betrayal Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.