Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,035 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand (20435 Views)

Barcanista! See This :) / Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", / The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Go Down)

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by koboko69: 7:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
Gboliwe:

Lol. But you get a different kind of orgas-m each time baba OBJ behaves the way he has been behaving.

This life sha.

I have never posted anything in support of OBJ. I never trust that man one bit!
Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by ShehuAba(m): 7:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

The real reason I detest APC to the bones is not because GEJ is the best but because APC is far much worse. They way you guys detest dissenting opinion is so demonic. The level of hypocrisy your party practice is acidic.

I love change the real issue I have is that the people preaching change are the same people responsible for Nigeria's woes, these same people are the one preaching it.

Keep rattling about him been fake. The fact is the kind of change you all preach is what is really fake. One by one Nigerians would wake up to this revelation as he did.

As for barcanista you are in a really diciy position. You have to work on rebuilding you reputation ... attack both parties brutally and like you said commend them when they do well. As you do so be very careful not to contradict yourself.
dein77:

He just did.
Matthewbriggs:

The real reason I detest APC to the bones is not because GEJ is the best but because APC is far much worse. They way you guys detest dissenting opinion is so demonic. The level of hypocrisy your party practice is acidic.

I love change the real issue I have is that the people preaching change are the same people responsible for Nigeria's woes, these same people are the one preaching it.

Keep rattling about him been fake. The fact is the kind of change you all preach is what is really fake. One by one Nigerians would wake up to this revelation as he did.

As for barcanista you are in a really diciy position. You have to work on rebuilding you reputation ... attack both parties brutally and like you said commend them when they do well. As you do so be very careful not to contradict yourself.

I beg to disagree sir. In politics there's what is called loyalty to the party and failure to do so usually leads to anti party.

You think a politician who knows what he's doing will come out publicly to ridicule his party without been talked to except you're an OBJ.

Or why do you think people who're less superior to obj has the guts to slam him for anti party.

If barcanista has any thing tangible against his party, there are better ways to so, coming out publicly to degrade a party he so much loved was and will still remain his greatest undoing.

8 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by dayo23(f): 7:49pm On Feb 16, 2015
Bluetooth2:
Decamping even on NL ? Some of y'all are very useless and shameless. So called youths/ leaders of tomorrow can't even stand for a principle instead they backslide after being induced by politicians.

This is why Nigeria will never move forward if we have people like @OP with a twisted explanation for swapping akin to that of Fani kayode. You have no excuse for your actions and whatever anybody called you is what you really are. Hope you get what you bargained for in the end. It pays to be a loudmouthed anti-jonathan ijaw because okupe, fani and Abati will definitely locate and place you on a monthly salary.

Bunch of uncircumcized reetards.
my brother I tire ooo! That guy must be on a clueless curse

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Gboliwe: 7:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
koboko69:

I have never posted anything in support of OBJ. I never trust that man one bit!

He isn't/wasn't the only PDP guy running anti party runz. Yet you all will keep hailing and encouraging them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by meforyou1(m): 7:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
Barcanista, good you are back, thanks to Seun.
As for me, I know you are nobody. And the PMs you sent to Gbawe are clear and concise, you are a political prostitute. U come here, write one thousand senseless words and argue like a child, and go behind sending PMs to nairalanders soliciting for job and security. Security, as in you are a chief of staff to a governor or what?
Ever since you scanned and posted your state of origin certificate to prove you are from okrika, I have realized you are the lowest of the low. Nothing different from berem who has abandoned her cotton business to engage in ePrrostitution.
And I said earlier,you and gbawe, and ilugunboy and the other Mumu eggheaders with a thousand monikers, are all bafoons

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
Barcanista; since I registered in this forum and even when I was just a guest, you were one of the smart people I admire and respect their views which is based on facts & figures not mere sheepish followership as is evident among many in your former camp...

Mind you; that any friend or even family that doesn't allow you to express your opinion according to the dictates of your conscience is an enemy, and is only subjecting you to modern slavery and psychological torture cum intimidation.

I opened a thread last time(DO WE REALLY DESIRE GOOD GOVERNANCE?); where I confronted you based on your post about Jimi Agbaje of Lagos state; where I questioned your conscience on what we really desire in Nigeria. I pray you always remember that thread and live according to your conscience not cult-like blind followership. This kind of followership was what made Hitler to move without reasoning and conscience back in history.

I promised to dedicate my signature to you last time in Phockphockman abi agabal23 thread(not too sure whose thread it was again)...I kept my word and it materialised today...lolz...I am so happy and most of us who admire your smartness and tenacity will always celebrate you....

Ride on bro...great & intelligent barcanista...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by LRNZH(m): 7:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
[b]Immaturity on display again.

As much as everyone is entitled to hold, and free to air his/her opinion, it does not make any one of us beyond reproach. Just because one is a recognised Progressive does not mean we will let the person go off on an erratic tangent and ignore him/her.

Barcanista's recent utterances about the election postponement and the missing NNPC $20Billion have lacked prerequisite logic to be considered of progressive hue. Hence he has been called to order by fellow Progressives which is the proper thing to do. Barca's 'propaganda' post or this one would not have elicited a response from Progressives in the house if we did not care about his position and the influence it may have.

A lot of people correcting and chastising you- Barca was an opportunity for you to reflect if your opinion truly merited the grandstanding that you have just taken. Your choice is your prerogative but never feel you are beyond reproach from people you consider friends and comrades.

By the way, e-APC's perceived antagonism is not enough to change your eventual vote and campaigns for GMB whom you have ardently believed in as shown in your numerous and popular posts here on NL.

Progressives have been of superior logic so far (that's why you have been one), but you have chosen to abandon that for an inferior emotion-driven TANoid state of mind. If indeed, material gains are not your motivation, there is still time to retrace your steps.
Goodluck in your endeavors but remember it is not too late to apply wisdom.[/b]

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by dein77(m): 7:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
dayo23:
Barcanista u are a disgrace to manhood, u make a wrong decision, u are even more clueless than jonathan, a confuse fellow, changing wrappers will only portray u as cheap. Came to know u on nairaland and find u a nice fellow, but I was wrong, alwayz learn to stand firm on something you believe in as a man!

You just lent more credence to his decision.

Learn to accommodate people with divergent views.

6 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Boobsucker: 7:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
berem:
Ok can we get this thread to front page? A notable progressive has decamped to the TANoids camp.
We need to hear the views of other nairalanders.

Lalasticlala
Seun
Obinoscopy

Berem berem berem berem berem berem berem berem berem berem berem berem berem berem berem berem berem berem berem berem berem berem berem berem berem berem berem berem

Were have you been my love

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by udemzyudex(m): 7:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
stebell:

Barcanista doesn't hate the Igbos or any tribe at that. What he hates is wen the Igbos try to claim his home zone in Rivers as Igbo .

Welcome home bro.
5 more weeks to go and counting......

Btw, Barcanista do change that siggy of urs that bears Buhari cos it will never happen. Yu kno it and I do too.

Sai GEJ till 2019.
now i see,the fear of wike is really causing trouble...

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by dayo23(f): 7:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
idu1:
I don't expect you to say a word to that boy. He's a hypocrite.

He should go way...
if I have a rifle I wil shoot dat infidel

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by ozoigbondu: 7:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
ShehuAba:
Barcanista will really make a bad politician anytime any day. A politician makes decisions without any fear our favour from anybody in as much as his interest is well guaranteed.

It seems you didn't witness the way he was attacked today.He was pratically ripped into pieces abandoned by his fellow progressives and accused by gbawe.The poor guy needs to rest am surprised he opened a thread so soon by this backstab

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
Barcanista you have a great potential for leadership in this world. Your thought process is anchored on you being true to yourself. My advise for you is to get off NL after this election and get into purposeful leadership in the real world. If you are going to go to great places in this world which obviously you have the talent, be anonymous on NL. It will derail you in real life.

As for those APC progressives, they are a very angry and unrefined bunch. That is why they are losing come March. Nigerians are people of goodwill. They will not follow this angry mob on Election Day. Good luck to you.

6 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by idu1(m): 7:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
dayo23:
if I have a rifle I wil shoot dat infidel
he's a mole.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by dayo23(f): 7:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
dein77:

You just lent more credence to his decision.

Learn to accommodate people with divergent views.
what divergent view? Oga go sleep
Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by meforyou1(m): 7:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
Barcanista is not a bit smart nairalanders. He is a political prostitute. A wharf rat that works shift in apapa.

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by ozoigbondu: 7:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
LRNZH:

As much as everyone is entitled to hold, and free to air his/her opinionn it does not make any one of us beyond reproach. Just because one is a recognised progressive does not mean we will let the person go off on an erratic tangent and ignore him/her.

Barcanista's recent utterances about the election postponement and the missing NNPC $20Billion have lacked requisite logic to be considered of progressive hue. Hence he has beenc called to order by fellow progressive which is the proper thing to do. Barca's 'propaganda' post or this one would not have elicited a response from progressive if we did not care about his position and the influence it may have.

A lot of people correcting and chastising you- Barca was an opportunity for you to reflect if your opinion truly merited the grandstanding that you have just taken. Your choice is your prerogative but never feel you are beyond reproach from people you consider friends amd comerades.

By the way, e-APC's perceived antagonism is not enough to change your eventual vote and campaigs for GMB whom you have ardently believd in as shown in your numerous and popular posts here on NL.

Progressives have been of superior logic so far (that's why you have been one), but you have chosen to abandon that for an inferior emotion driven TANoid state of mind. If material reasons are not your motivation, there is still time to retrace your steps.

To me is enough.This.e-murder of barcanista by his fellow crew gives me an insight to the change party.It protrayed APC as a party intolerant to contary view and critism

9 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by vedaxcool(m): 7:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
To me barcanista u simply provoke a crisis to give urself a good excuse to leave, I am not part of apc, I just campaign for change, u don't need to be part of any clique to support change!

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by SeverusSnape(m): 7:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
LRNZH:

As much as everyone is entitled to hold, and free to air his/her opinion, it does not make any one of us beyond reproach. Just because one is a recognised Progressive does not mean we will let the person go off on an erratic tangent and ignore him/her.

Barcanista's recent utterances about the election postponement and the missing NNPC $20Billion have lacked prerequisite logic to be considered of progressive hue. Hence he has been called to order by fellow Progressives which is the proper thing to do. Barca's 'propaganda' post or this one would not have elicited a response from Progressives in the house if we did not care about his position and the influence it may have.

A lot of people correcting and chastising you- Barca was an opportunity for you to reflect if your opinion truly merited the grandstanding that you have just taken. Your choice is your prerogative but never feel you are beyond reproach from people you consider friends and comerades.

By the way, e-APC's perceived antagonism is not enough to change your eventual vote and campaig s for GMB whom you have ardently believed in as shown in your numerous and popular posts here on NL.

Progressives have been of superior logic so far (that's why you have been one), but you have chosen to abandon that for an inferior emotion-driven TANoid state of mind. If material reasons are not your motivation, there is still time to retrace your steps.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-8vN1H5ZGhzc/UP8G0JebZjI/AAAAAAAAGuI/i_Uk3Db4Olo/s1600/asian-crying.gif[/img]
Cry me a river. Who dash you progressive? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by nwafuluozoh: 7:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
@Op, you are a confused person. My grouse with you goes beyond politics because In a bid to impress your masters you assimilated the typical Yoruba character of hating anything Igbo. You tactically stopped being a chronic Igbo hater during the pictures posting period. Now you want sympathy abi? Abeg shift! You are a free born who will rather be a slave.

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by CaptainAmerica1: 7:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
Since when do you care about what people say about you?

Don't let emotions control you

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by UnknownT: 7:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
Gboliwe:

Lol. But you get a different kind of orgas-m each time baba OBJ behaves the way he has been behaving.

This life sha.
You don't need to edit Orgasm, it has been uncensored! It is no longer heavenly feeling gringringrin
Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by SeverusSnape(m): 7:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
Why is this not on front page yet

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
Boobsucker:

Are you mad? Didn't you see where i said i was unfollowing this thread?

Don't you dare disturb my mentions again.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by meforyou1(m): 7:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
berem:
You heard him right sister.

I will use this medium to appeal to all progressives to please do not attack Barcanista. As I said earlier,it is obvious he's been pressured hence his decision to switch tent.

Attacking him is just denigrating ourselves. He should be henceforth ignored.
Nneoma, are you ignoring me now or what? Hope you went to Arondizuogu when last you went home and see the fraud your brother okorocha is unleashing on my people

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by UnknownT: 7:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
ShehuAba:

I beg to disagree sir. In politics there's what is called loyalty to the party and failure to do so usually leads to anti party.

You think a politician who knows what he's doing will come out publicly to ridicule his party without been talked to except you're an OBJ.

Or why do you think people who're less superior to obj has the guts to slam him for anti party.

If barcanista has any thing tangible against his party, there are better ways to so, coming out publicly to degrade a party he so much loved was and will still remain his greatest undoing.
He never degraded APC, he rather termed the ING news as propaganda, but what most APC guys did was to attack him.

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by meforyou1(m): 8:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
Boobsucker:

Berem berem berem berem berem berem berem berem berem berem berem berem berem berem berem berem berem berem berem berem berem berem berem berem berem berem berem berem

Berem is avoiding her people, don't mind her

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by zimoni(f): 8:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
I'm with barcanista. Even though he made mistake by posting PM between him and Elder Gbawe, yet I don't think he deserves the treatment he got from his fellow progressives.

He made his opinion known, he may be wrong, they were supposed to correct him not bashing him.

If I were him, I wouldn't go back to PDP, rather I would lay low and still support Buhari/APC.

It's Buhari that you are supporting and that should be the most important not minding what anyone writes about you. If indeed you love Buhari, then you'd support him till he emerged victorious(in Daura oooooo).

Anyway, I believe he's learnt one or two lessons. We all learn everyday.

I wish Ogbeni Barcanista best of luck.

Meanwilly, Jonathan Till Pa Buhari found his certificate.

Jonathan Till 2019.

Lobatan.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
dayo23:
my brother I tire ooo! That guy must be on a clueless curse

The simple thing is that the ijaws that threatened to kill him now went back to give him money to change his mind. He's just being diplomatic in the way he changed his course which is why he gave nlers the same excuse fani gave. Damnit, I don't have a problem with Buhari, I just don't like the people he associates with.

What kind of bootlicker uses that line ? shocked

6 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by dein77(m): 8:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Why is this not on front page yet

Hahaha hahaha. Today na great day.

E go soon reach FP.
Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by kaboninc(m): 8:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
Barcanista bobo...that's your stand!

Now My Take!

As far as am concerned, today has witnessed two IMPORTANT event worth mentioning!

First, Obasanjo tore his membership of a party on whose platform he rose to become President of Nigeria simply because of a common disagreement! Barca bobo, do you know of any world leader today that will go to such an extent of publicly shredding the membership of a party who he once rode to power for 2 years? Remember he accused GEJ of anti-party activities. But of late, he has been seen to court and sleep with the opposition. Nobody, with such exposure does that. That's to tell you the mindset, thinking pattern and thought process of those you call your friend.

Secondly, you Barcanista left the retrogressive fold and joined the real progressive group with the interest of Nigerians at heart. The leader of this democratic, all-embracing, party is no other person than Goodluck Jonathan. I assure you that you'll be treated like a MEMBER of this party! You're welcome indeed.

I remember during the march for nPDP. Governors Mu'azu and Sule Lamido were amongst the 'aggrieved' who felt short changed and needed their grouse to be sorted. Even at the heat of it all, because they had the interest of the party at heart and knew what it means to be a member of a family, because they had contributed their time and resources to build a party, because they have actually committed themselves to the growth and development of the party and wouldn't see it just collapse, they stayed on trusting the processes and mechanisms for true reconciliation. At the end it paid off!

How about the others, Amaechi of Rivers State was for 8 years the Speaker of the Rivers State House of Assembly and rode on the party platform to become Governor even when the same Obasanjo tried to stop him from contesting using his own cousin. Today he has bitten the hands of the feather that fed him.

What about Wammakko of Sokoto? And in Kwara State, and that disgraced old man of Adanmawa State, Nyako?

All these men by defecting have shown their true colour. For daring to speak your mind, you were used as a test case. Like I said before, keep your friends close and your ENEMIES CLOSER!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Scatterboss(m): 8:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
Hmmmmmmm.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13)

Trailer Carrying Mama Gold Flour Turns Over In Lagos (Photos) / What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? / Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.