Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,384 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand (20376 Views)

Barcanista! See This :) / Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", / The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Go Down)

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Boobsucker: 9:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
customized19:

Cursed decibel, you are going tribal again. You yeeboes are looking for trouble again. Face your pdp vs Apc trash.

And you dirty yolobars are just nothing but a stinking pile of rubbish

Hopless bastard vagabond
Otu nne i ebea

6 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by theSpark(m): 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
Masifa1:

I wanna believe he didnt say he's not supporting Buhari anymore, he only said he's leaving 'Nairaland Progressives'

Exactly Sir!

I don't know why he's being welcomed to the PDP. He needs to clearly state it to them which way he swings.
Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by HopeAtHand: 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
Hahahahaha...finally Barcanista u are an ass..

Welcome back my fellow Riverian...U know the drill, its GEJ or nothing..

You are lucky, i told Belema to look for you and take you to a 'swimming test' whenever you enter Okrika again.

You suppose buy beer oh.

6 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Descartes: 9:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
olatunji21:

I don't trust u too... I believe u "might" do d same in d coming days..
Berem! Ifugo ife m na-agwa maka ya. Tumadi aboki isii na ya atukwasilo gi obi. Never late...these people you called your "comrades" have something up their sleeves.

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Boobsucker: 9:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
CyberWolf:
I don't think he will do that..if he does, that will be putting a final nail on his coffin..

Nope it's just a matter of time so that he will put himself together from the shock he received from his so called colleagues.

Barcanista will bounce back as a full blooded Gejite am sure of that

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Chidozieude: 9:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
customized19:
[s][/s]

Little children feeling funky. No be only eod, its evil spirit.

No mind collynzo grin grin grin

Same set of imbecil.es that put Barcanista's details and pics on NL forming friend - ade laff oooo

6 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Boobsucker: 9:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
olatunji21:

Igbo fool... Y bring ethnicity to this type of discuss

Because yolobar women are harlots that forks dogs for living

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
olatunji21:

I don't trust u too... I believe u "might" do d same in d coming days..
ok
Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Desola(f): 9:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
atlwireles:
I never wanted to comment on these fake threads, but somebody has to say it. Barcanista or whatever he calls himself cannot be trusted. Anybody taking him and his fellow APC rats serious is insane. Sorry to bust the bubble of my fellow PDP supporters, please stay far away from that character. APC was a party of demons one year ago, it was a party of demons 6 months ago and it is the same party today. What the hell is he trying to say today. This character is responsible for 90% or more, of the lies and APC propaganda on this forum, now he claims to have seen an angel on his road to Damascus angry. Please spare me and others your crap. This is a faceless forum, vote your choice come march 28th and let Nigeria move on.

GEJ TILL 2019

Stop crying because the new kid on your block is about to take your peach.

Consider yourself relegated for incoming barcanista.

Ffk will send you SAtanoids a memo soonest.

6 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Descartes: 9:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
Boobsucker:

Berem you see your life?

Yolobars are now showing you your place grin

Dey there dey fool your life.

So you saw that too. I laugh in cantonese...grin

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by ManMountain(m): 9:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
Good riddance to an unstable "progressive". The N-APC family is better off without a traitor like you, enemy within.
Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by atlwireles: 9:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
[s]
Desola:

Stop crying because the new kid on your block is about to take your peach.

Consider yourself relegated for incoming barcanista.

Ffk will send you SAtanoids a memo soonest.
[/s]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
Descartes:
Berem! Ifugo ife m na-agwa maka ya. Tumadi aboki isii na ya atukwasilo gi obi. Never late...these people you called your "comrades" have something up their sleeves.
Go get Psychology Course material to decipher what i meant... Bye
Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by donphilopus: 9:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
garrix8:

Omenka and Donpolpilus... Where unable dey??

Ashawo bosom don carry una guy enter Bush....

cheesy

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by customized19: 9:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
[s]
Boobsucker:

And you dirty yolobars are just nothing but a stinking pile of rubbish

Hopless bastard vagabond
Otu nne i ebea
[/s]

I do ignore you cos you are just a rabid dog that repeat same trash all over nairaland. Thunder fire, otun 1 e.t.c You are not intelligent and i wont waste my time with a little boy like you. You are not even good at the insulting game, engaging you is a waste of time and energy.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
Boobsucker:

Because yolobar women are harlots that forks dogs for living
Have fun

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by akinsadeez(m): 9:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
The worst part of it is that he cannot be treated with the same level of trust by the new party he is jumping into because he can also jump ship again tomorrow. The greatest men are those who don't waver in the middle of the storm. A man who really believes in what he is professing should not jump ship at the slightest adversity. If you really believe in Buhari, the actions of his supporters should not make you abandon ship. If the Tanoids turn against you tomorrow would you also jump ship back to APC. infact you are beginning to look like atiku abubakar

6 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
Descartes:
ok

Can you people stop disturbing my mentions? This thread is about barcanista and not me.

Thanks!
Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by stebell(m): 9:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
Boobsucker:

Barcanista is fully welcome to the transformation train and I'll personally attack any body that attacks him even from our train.

I said so

Sincere9gerian welcomed him
FireFire
Phockphockman
Many many many

He's one of the apc bastards i like and Even as an apc bastard am still a secret fan talk more of now he's in our train.

Chai you have to go through general Bloodykiller if you want to bash barcanista.

Signed and sealed by me
General Bloodykiller

Haters take note because i take no prisoner

I kno that a day will come wen he will kno the truth and be set free.

He's forever welcomed to the Freshiest of Air Train/Transformation.

GEJ/Sambo transformation is like hurricane and will wash all them Janjaweeeds away frm that devilish party.

Sai GEJ/Sambo till 2019. grin

7 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Chidozieude: 9:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
donphilopus:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

DON!

Respect!
Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by dein77(m): 9:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
Once again, OP, you're indeed welcome to our group. You deserve a better group or association, not some spurious group shouting change and waving brooms.

The shameless atracks on your person by your own friends and colleagues were shameful, despicable and depressing. You must have sufficient mental strength and fortitude to not have allowed them to wreak your day.

Hitherto, I haven't really engaged you that much. I was always bothered why you should be supporting and canvassing for GMB even in the face of the scandals levelled at him. I changed my mind once I understood you.

You are a person genuinely interested in the progress and development of our nation. You believed you were in the right group, at least till a few hours ago. All that has changed.

We welcome you to our loving fold. You are free to criticise us and ours. It's all part of the scheme of things.

I was once bullied by the women folks in Family Section. It wasn't funny. So i know what it means to be at the receiving end of relentless barage of attacks. It's part of change na!

To all members of the family, like the father of the prodigal son, let's welcome back our own, our own very Barcanista.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
berem:
ok
Apologies if u feel offended..At this junction we just have to identify those who are for "Us" and those "Against" us... i have absolute trust in ur Unalloyed support for the people's general nay APC...
Apologies once more
Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Ngozievergreeen: 9:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
[s]
Descartes:
What the Gambaris and their slaves have done to Barcanistä and Öbiageli is just a tip of an iceberg of what awaits the other people not in their clique.
[/s]

Decibel, ugly yeebhoe flat head. You are just a coward and nonentity.

8 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Chidozieude: 9:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
dein77:
[s]Once again, OP, you're indeed welcome to our group. You deserve a better group or association, not some spurious group shouting change and waving brooms.

The shameless atracks on your person by your own friends and colleagues were shameful, despicable and depressing. You must have sufficient mental strength and fortitude to not have allowed them to wreak your day.

Hitherto, I haven't really engaged you that much. I was always bothered why you should be supporting and canvassing for GMB even in the face of the scandals levelled at him. I changed my mind once I understood you.

You are a person genuinely interested in the progress and development of our nation. You believed you were in the right group, at least till a few hours ago. All that has changed.

We welcome you to our loving fold. You are free to criticise us and ours. It's all part of the scheme of things.

I was once bullied by the women folks in Family Section. It wasn't funny. So i know what it means to be at the receiving end of relentless barage of attacks. It's part of change na!

To all members of the family, like the father of the prodigal son, let's welcome back our own, our own very Barcanista. [/s]

Stop babbling. Respect your old age

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Boobsucker: 9:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
customized19:
[s][/s]

I do ignore you cos you are just a rabid dog that repeat same trash all over nairaland. Thunder fire, otun 1 e.t.c You are not intelligent and i wont waste my time with a little boy like you. You are not even good at the insulting game, engaging you is a waste of time and energy.

At least am far more intelligent than your Hopless father who lives on kai kai and agbo.

Hopless bastard son of a yolobar harlot mother
Otu nne i ebea
Nkita lacha gi anya ebea
Afo sagbuo nne i Otolo gbagbuo nna i
Thunder fire you there
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

6 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
berem:
you must be dreaming.

Nothing,I mean nothing will ever make me support Jonathan on nairaland and in the real world even if I am being pointed a gun.
I am a Buharist for LIFE and even after death!!

I am moved to tell you SHUT UP for pledging such allegiance.

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Descartes: 9:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
berem:
ok

Can you people stop disturbing my mentions? This thread is about barcanista and not me.

Thanks!
You are a "subset" of this thread cos you are APC Nairaland women leader." Zeelu ndiaböki na ndiofèmanù."

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by VirginFinder: 9:24pm On Feb 16, 2015
Arysexy:
Barcanista u are welcome back.

Even while u were with them, they never accepted u as one of their own, they saw u as a tissue to b used for wiping the anus n thrown away after achieving their target.

Trust d gambari and their a55 licking slave at ur peril.

If u realised on time, u would have known d slaves are all drooling after vp position even if it means putting head in fire with their oga.

I pity the likes of amechi, what u just witnessed on nairaland w

Olodo!

Northerners are warier of Yorubas than any other tribe.

But for Yorubas who have always stood up to the north, your slavery to the northerners would have been a done deal.

GEJ was the perfect VP. But for Yorubas, he'd have remained one.
Yorubas made him president.

Even then, those still keeping GEJ afloat today are Yorubas.

Yorubas on both sides are pulling the strings.

In the end, Yorubas will never lose out either way.

You all are dullards!!

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by dein77(m): 9:24pm On Feb 16, 2015
Chidozieude:

Stop babbling. Respect your old age

U know my age? Na so una take lose Barcanista!

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Boobsucker: 9:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
Ngozievergreeen:
[s][/s]

Decibel, ugly yeebhoe flat head. You are just a coward and nonentity.

You are more coward than him because you are hiding under an igbo moniker which makes igbos your worst nightmare.

Useless yolobar she-male

May bomb scatter your family there

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by customized19: 9:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
Chidozieude:

No mind collynzo grin grin grin

Same set of imbecil.es that put Barcanista's details and pics on NL forming friend - ade laff oooo

Dont mind them. Barcanista can decamp to anywhere he want, thats his own wish. He is not a small boy and can make decision for himself but funny how those that do threaten and curse him daily are now hailing him now. Hehehehehe. The thread is about Barca but you can see how descartes and his fellow Igbos are going tribal insulting the Yorubas. Imagine.....

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12)

What’s Your Worst Friendship Betrayal Experience? / Trailer Carrying Mama Gold Flour Turns Over In Lagos (Photos) / What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.