Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

BUSTED: How Fuel Stations Cheat Customers - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BUSTED: How Fuel Stations Cheat Customers (26946 Views)

Gana's Kidnap Gang Led By A Woman Busted In Benue. Photos / Bride Trying To Abort Pregnancy In Uganda Busted / Re: BUSTED: How Fuel Stations Cheat Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BUSTED: How Fuel Stations Cheat Customers by byteem: 5:17pm On Nov 21, 2018
ebenco2000:
yes thats what they all do especially MOBIL filling stations, they have done it to me at Gbagada and that same one on the express , but why cant mobil authorities do something about it, how can the pump dispense air, that should not be allowed, authorities should please look into this especially Mobil filling stations. at times they will even tell you there is power failure mean while other pumps will be dispensing, they tried it with me one time and I asked them if the pumps have different power source because an attendant was selling at another pump station, when you shout at them they will just quietly beg you and ask you to just pay and go.
you can imagine how much they make on daily basis if they cheat 100 customers in a day .
NNPC please investigate these two MOBIL stations they have criminals as petrol attendants and I believe the owners/managers know about it.

ALL MOBIL FILLING STATIONS ARE CROOKS.. I WILL NEVER BUY FUEL AT A MOBIL.. ID RATHER DRIVE ON RESERVE AND WAIT TILL THE NEXT .. UNLESS OFF COURSE DURING FUEL SCARCITY WHEN EYES ARE RED..
Re: BUSTED: How Fuel Stations Cheat Customers by Chineduogbojo95: 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
How to prevent being cheated by fuel sellers and for knowing the best filling station in your town to buy fuel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPxftPjSl94
Re: BUSTED: How Fuel Stations Cheat Customers by Hoodbilonia: 8:56pm On Dec 12, 2018
whe next the attendant starts acting funny
just put cold benson for mouth
carry lighter
if he no sell for u
call me i go smoke s.k enter filling station

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kano Kidnapped Children: Photos And List Of 47 More Abducted Kids / Nigerian Bags 3 Years In Jail For Beating His Nigerian Friend Over A $500 Debt / South African Brothel Where Nigerians Were Arrested, To Be Demolished. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.