Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life (54842 Views)

How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) / Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign / Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
Cai I be every tin I nor nor were I belong
But I tink they do it with month
I was born August 31 pleas what is my zodiac sign and trait

Desperate.....
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by mrkings84(m): 1:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
Oops.... did U learn this in school or a NATIVE DOCTOR TAUGHT YOU?
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
oloyolo:
Cai I be every tin I nor nor were I belong
But I tink they do it with month
I was born August 31 pleas what is my zodiac sign and trait

Desperate.....

You're a Virgo, which is a feminine Earth sign. Virgos are known to be hard-working and service oriented.
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
scrotum1:
I thought Aquarius cares about the welfare of humanity / Libra cares about human cooperation ,harmony,courtesy ,regard and consideration toward fellow human beings .
the air signs are siblings and their cousins are the fire signs which are similar .
the earth signs are siblings and their cousins are the water signs .
libra,gemini and aquarius are similar to aries,sagitarus and leo

capricorn,taurus and virgo are similar to cancer,Scorpio and Pisces.

the only sign i never ever get along with is Capricorn(too serious and too reserved for my liking. too much annoying silent treatment and grudges ) . Taurus -50/50. Aries - 50/50. I get along with virgo because my mars is in virgo.

You know so much about astrology! I like smiley

I dislike almost all the Virgos I know. Capricorn too boring I like Aries, Sagittarius & Leo. Love & lust over Scorpios because of my Scorpio stellium, which includes mars, moon, saturn & pluto. The rest is hit or miss.
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by prettyjo(f): 1:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
proudly leo
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
aim5:

You're a Virgo, which is a feminine Earth sign. Virgos are known to be hard-working and service oriented.

But am not hard-working
And I don't know what service oriented mean
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
scrotum1:
ok that is understandable as i do not like crowds.there's more harmony and order with just a few people in a society. the family unit has to be strong in order to build a harmonious and progressive society.procreating bastards everywhere leads to a failed and disorganized society.

Sounds very libra lol. Are you also looking for "the one"? I hear that's all you guys spend life searching/longing for. Cute tongue
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Ishilove: 1:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
Phillfree:

Afri-tech & ginger drink still active
smiley kiss kiss
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
oloyolo:

But am not hard-working
And I don't know what service oriented mean

Service oriented means you like helping others or in other words, being selfless.
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by allanphash7(m): 1:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
Gbayi omo iya m

Hugs
castruccio:

Yeah mehn .... Rep geminine... no tym

1 Like

Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

You know so much about astrology! I like smiley

I dislike almost all the Virgos I know. Capricorn too boring I like Aries, Sagittarius & Leo. Love & lust over Scorpios because of my Scorpio stellium, which includes mars, moon, saturn & pluto. The rest is hit or miss.

There should be an astrology forum here.I thought I was the only one who was into it.
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
aim5:

There should be an astrology forum here.I thought I was the only one who was into it.

Are you "Aime" from the Astrology site I go to?

He's also a Cappie with a leo moon if I still remember.
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Are you "Aime" from the Astrology site I go to?

Haha.... This has to be that South African lady. I dropped that website a long time ago.
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
aim5:

Haha.... This has to be that South African lady. I dropped that website a long time ago.

Small world!

I also don't go there as frequently as I used to. Too many racism threads & unnecessary fighting.

How are you?
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 20, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Small world!

I also don't go there as frequently as I used to. Too many racism threads & unnecessary fighting.

How are you?

I'm good. I'm just on Nairaland now hehe and If you see my misogynistic posts, don't take them seriously, I usually clown on here hahahaha.
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 20, 2015
ARIES BABY "weezy voice"
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Harkinyhemmy(m): 2:12pm On Feb 20, 2015
Some did not even know the meaning of Zodiac Sign....
Anyways I rep Cancer
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
aim5:

I'm good. I'm just on Nairaland now hehe and If you see my misogynistic posts, don't take them seriously, I usually clown on here hahahaha.

LMFAO. No judgement. What ever happened to your pretty GF?
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 20, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

LMFAO. No judgement. What ever happened to your pretty GF?

Dropped her. She was too stuck up, plus I wanna be with a pretty Scorpionic mami ways from my ethnic group(Esan).
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
aim5:

Dropped her. She was too stuck up, plus I wanna be with a pretty Scorpionic mami ways from my ethnic group(Esan).

Ok. Ha!
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Ok. Ha!

So my voluptuous South African friend, have you found Mr. Right yet?
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by derbybliz(m): 2:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
Enegod:
undecided we don't like flowers

Yea that's true. I think the description on the trend is from the male aspect sha.....flowers Suck ....Full blood ARIES
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
aim5:

So my voluptuous South African friend, have you found Mr. Right yet?

I'm still with the husband but this is no place to get too personal.

Told you I'm not voluptuous lol. You still a booty addict I see tongue Some things never change. Hahaha. Glad to "see" you again, old friend smiley
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

I'm still with the husband but this is no place to get too personal.

Told you I'm not voluptuous lol. You still a booty addict I see tongue Some things never change. Hahaha. Glad to "see" you again, old friend smiley

Hehehe you're South African you have to be lol just kidding. And It was a pleasure "seeing" you as well!
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
aim5:

Hehehe you're South African you have thinkin be lol just kidding. And It was a pleasure "seeing" you as well!

smiley
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by mavelo: 2:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
I am Eagle!!! grin
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by MissMich(f): 2:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
proudly TAURUS till i die
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by hadedayor10(m): 2:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
Repping Taurus....... all I know is some Taurus men are high sentive type when it come sexual aspect!

#TeamTaurus
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Mars88(m): 2:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
I'm Aries/Arian, fireman all day and i need me some more Aries, Leo, Saggitarius and Aquarius frnds
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
Mars88:
I'm Aries/Arian, fireman all day and i need me some more Aries, Leo, Saggitarius and Aquarius frnds

Ha I could tell by your username.
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Mars88(m): 2:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
aim5:

Ha I could tell by your username.
word!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY / Lady Who Left Her N850k Job In UK To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria Plans To.. / 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.