Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life (54847 Views)

How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) / Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign / Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
Mars88:

word!

What sign is your Mars in?
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by LoveMEBaby(m): 3:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
#teamARIES

1 Like

Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Mars88(m): 3:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
aim5:

What sign is your Mars in?
i'm ignorant øf that stuff mostly
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by derbybliz(m): 3:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
April4th:
Proudly Aries

Wow. I can't belive I just saw my birthday mate #team April4th.....this year go better ooo

1 Like

Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by jerrymej(m): 3:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
Am on bike, moving straight to (my Lodge) Golden Castle's Lodge Room two, Opposite. KUS Stadium Gate Anyigba, Kogi state.

If it's important you trace me.

Bike man move fast jor say the sun too much.
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by NET1(m): 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
proudly Aquarian

1 Like

Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by bogolobango(m): 3:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
@NET1 i wonder ooh i was thinking aquarian no dey at all

1 Like

Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
Hero10001:

owo yapa ninu bank account mi, furo nla nla yapa lori tabili mi..

I'm a typical capricorne.
*winks*

lolgringringringrin
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by crown2525(m): 3:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
Hmm
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
aim5:

Service oriented means you like helping others or in other words, being selfless.

Cai I wish I was but dose this mean am not living the way I should cuz I don't like helping people especially with money and I don't tink I fall into that hard working category or did my mother lie about my birth day
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by mimibets(f): 3:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
Very apt!
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
oloyolo:

Cai I wish I was but dose this mean am not living the way I should cuz I don't like helping people especially with money and I don't tink I fall into that hard working category or did my mother lie about my birth day

Well astrology is not the end all be all. You have free will to do what you want. Astrology just shows certain tendencies that signs have.
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
aim5:

Well astrology is not the end all be all. You have free will to do what you want. Astrology just shows certain tendencies that signs have.

Ok thanks man I think I will do a research and find out were I fit in
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by chronique(m): 4:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
Proud gemini here.
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by sisisioge: 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
Taurus! TLC all the way...

1 Like

Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by PreciousBro: 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

I'm still with the husband but this is no place to get too personal.
Told you I'm not voluptuous lol. You still a booty addict I see tongue Some things never change. Hahaha. Glad to "see" you again, old friend smiley

Ok, I Read all Through Your Thoughts Of The Zodiac Signs,Interesting!!

But Libra(s) are The Most Intelligent Of all The Airy' Masculine Signs There are, and Yes We Can Be Emotional Too cheesy But That's Because We Like To Epitomise The Balance hence The Scale Balance Associated On Our Sign.
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by PreciousBro: 4:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
You Aquarius (The Water Bearer) Are With The Most TemperJust Like The Scorpion

1 Like

Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
PreciousBro:

Ok, I Read all Through Your Thoughts Of The Zodiac Signs,Interesting!!

But Libra(s) are The Most Intelligent Of all The Airy' Masculine Signs There are, and Yes We Can Be Emotional Too cheesy But That's Because We Like To Epitomise The Balance hence The Scale Balance Associated On Our Sign.

lol if you say so. There's only one genius of the zodiac & that's Aquarius, baby cool

Libra is one of the most annoying signs imo, especially in a relationship because they're so wishy washy. Funny how signs suck at the very things they are supposed to excel at because it's what they stand for. Maybe that's the whole purpose of living, to fail until you embody everything about your sign, I believe. Libra are just plain horrible in relationships (the men), same way Aquarius make terrible friends & secretly dislikes humans lol.
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
PreciousBro:
You Aquarius (The Water Bearer) Are The Most Temper Just Like The Scorpion

Hmm I think Cancers have one of the worst, if not the worst temper in the zodiac. They are very Moody and temperamental because they are ruled by the Moon.
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
Some one should talk more on vigor
is it a bad zodiac am afraid
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 20, 2015
aim5:

Hmm I think Cancers have one of the worst, if not the worst temper in the zodiac. They are very Moody and temperamental because they are ruled by the Moon.

Plus they are most likely to commit crimes of passion like stabbing you to death if you dare reject them. Never cross a cancer lol. I believe they were also named stalkers of the zodiac going by one article posted by Seraph. Crazy crabs.
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Plus they are most likely to commit crimes of passion like stabbing you to death if you dare reject them. Never cross a cancer lol. I believe they were also named stalkers of the zodiac going by one article posted by Seraph. Crazy crabs.

Yeah I respect water signs(Scorpio excluded). They say water is the most powerful element, and I really agree with that.
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by PreciousBro: 5:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

lol if you say so. There's only one genius of the zodiac & that's Aquarius, baby cool
Libra is one of the most annoying signs imo, especially in a relationship because they're so wishy washy. Funny how signs suck at the very things they are supposed to excel at because it's what they stand for. Maybe that's the whole purpose of living, to fail until you embody everything about your sign, I believe. Libra are just plain horrible in relationships (the men), same way Aquarius make terrible friends & secretly dislikes humans lol.

LoL , My Dear, You Might Be Right With Libras and Their Quest To Meet The Four Corners Of Plea To Everyone, azin they tend to please all.

They Do Have A Vast Feature In Life Though, With The Many Characteristics and Good Traits They Posses Such as, Classy, Having The "Gift Of The Gab" , Total Brand Of Sophistication.
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
oloyolo:
Some one should talk more on vigor
is it a bad zodiac am afraid

Well my Mars is retrograde in the sign of Virgo. It is ruled exoterically by Mercury and it is esoterically ruled by the Moon. But some people are still wondering if Virgo has it's own planetary ruler.
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by PreciousBro: 5:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
aim5:

Cancers With Water" As Their Zodiac Element Tends To Be Temperament High Too.
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
aim5:

Well my Mars is retrograde in the sign of Virgo. It is ruled exoterically by Mercury and it is esoterically ruled by the Moon. But some people are still wondering if Virgo has it's own planetary ruler.

So is been a vigor a bad thin cuz someone said he can't get along with vigor every body here seems to be rejecting it
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by PreciousBro: 5:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
aim5:

Yeah I respect water signs(Scorpio excluded). They say water is the most powerful element, and I really agree with that.

All Water Zodiac Element Are Passive and Feminine In Nature, They Exude Traits That Reflect Weakness!

Masculine Such as Fire and Air are Most Powerful cool
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
PreciousBro:

Cancers With Water" As Their Zodiac Element Tends To Be Temperament High Too.

Yeah the water element is very powerful don't joke with it. Cancers also have a large percentage of world champion boxers too so they aren't as weak as people think.
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by PreciousBro: 5:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
Libra Gets along With Virtually All Masculine and Feminine Zodiac Signs.

Aries Being The Only Fire and Taurus For Earth are Signs we Libras Don't Get along With...

Compatibility Is Not Rare For Air Signs lol
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
aim5:

Very true.

You say you want a Scorpio chick, huh? Can you stand their "testing" & mind games ?

BTW, this site does need an astrology section. If there's a section about wizards & other freaky things, why not Astrology? Just for the fun of it & others might learn to like it too, who knows
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 20, 2015
PreciousBro:

All Water Zodiac Element Are Passive and Feminine In Nature, They Exude Traits That Reflect Weakness!

Masculine Such as Fire and Air are Most Powerful cool

Haha Cancers are weak? Cancers and the three Earth signs produce some of the best fighters in history. Cancer is also the sign of the protector. But I agree that Fire signs are somewhat strong, especially if you have your ascendant there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man / Your First Time Of Visiting A Guy, And This Happens. What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.