Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? (26899 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed / Which Of These Statements Makes Women Feel Happy The Most? / Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by kliq(m): 11:45am On Feb 21, 2015
7,8 and 10 kiss
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 21, 2015
Blackett:
I don't give a fvck.

I know but I also don't give a fvck about u giving a fvck
tongue
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by themejiwalker(m): 11:46am On Feb 21, 2015
Nneka123:
Number 3 and 6!, tell a guy this and his heart will melt.

Melt really?...Some of us have heard those more than a hundred times yet it doesnt change anything

Girls and lies tho undecided undecided
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by farano(f): 11:46am On Feb 21, 2015
zicoraads:
Farano...you got none...zilch. Those things you mentioned up there are for ladies, not guys. Go back for more research wink
Am curious, how come you don't even know what a nigger really wants? How have u been satisfying boify?
Really? Pls tell me what you guys want smiley
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 21, 2015
simdam500:

But meanwhile :

ADVICE TO ALL THE SINGLE LADIES OUT THERE
(Must Read & Share)

As a woman, stupidity is when you sit back cross-legged and search for an already made man. In case you don't know, every already made man out there has a woman who has been with him from when he had only a pair of shorts and a single shirt. That's why majority of well to do men, usually make you nothing buta sex- toy, for you mean absolutely nothing to them.

He might cheat on her with you, but truth is, he'll never leave her for you… If you are guilty of hunting for an already made man, then i tellyou, my dear you are such a cow, you actually need horns.When a good healthy brain settles, yours floats!

He may not own a car.
He may not earn a lot of money.
He may not live in a posh estate.
He may not be able to shower you with gifts all the time.
He may not have a great job.
But it’s enough to know you are the only one he craves for and loves unconditionally

IF He has a heart of gold. He is Honest.

He is very hard working.
He is humble.
He keeps that smile on your face.
He talks to you every day.
He actually listens to you.
He tolerates you when you'remoody.
His family knows you.
He tells you your beautiful all the time.
He sees you every chance he gets.
He appreciates the tiniest things you do.
He is there when you need him.
He respects you.
He is proud you are his and likes showing you off.
And he treats you like a queen…

My dear you are indeed lucky to have him.
He may not have it all now, but one day he will...
He may not be living his dream now, but one day he will...
And as he pictures all this… He pictures you.
Ladies, there's no PERFECT MAN ON EARTH, never you forget this fact. Learn to appreciate that man in your life who strives to be all you need. That man who promises you nothing but tries his utmost best to give you everything.

Wise words from a brook nigga
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by Skoopy(m): 11:48am On Feb 21, 2015
Akkord4gov:
None for me o.I dey receive all dese compliments everytime.But for nw,what can make me happy is a babe to say"swit@ my uncle said you should start work with immediate effect in his company with a starting salary of 250k

I'm messing with a gold digger, sure u are not a broke nigga.
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by farano(f): 11:49am On Feb 21, 2015
bauer00:

even if na ugly gal
grin
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by kurajordan(m): 11:51am On Feb 21, 2015
i will bring u food,what do u want to eat?
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by Awaja(m): 11:51am On Feb 21, 2015
7 is heartwarming!
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by brainpower(m): 11:52am On Feb 21, 2015
farano:
1. I never knew what love was until I met you.

2. Would you marry me?

3. You always know how to make me smile even when I'm down.

4. I love you so much.

5. I feel so protected and safe when you're around me.

6. Your scent turns me on.

7. I can't believe how lucky I am to have you.

8. My friends are jealous of me for having such a perfect relationship with you.

9. You're so sweet and caring.

10. I enjoy your company more than anyone else in the whole world.

cool cool cool

Your account has been creditted with 10million naira and more are still coming. That's what makes me happy. Others na wash
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by Kirinwa: 11:55am On Feb 21, 2015
I love you so much sure pass.

Wetin concern me with the rest? tongue
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by stinggy(m): 11:57am On Feb 21, 2015
vjsmiles:
YOUR JOYSTICK TOUCHES MY BLADDER angry

Ur craze nor b here cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
naijaboiy:
Will I ever hear Number 2
will u marry me grin grin#u don hear am b that!
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by MistadeRegal(m): 12:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
simdam500:

But meanwhile :

ADVICE TO ALL THE SINGLE LADIES OUT THERE
(Must Read & Share)

As a woman, stupidity is when you sit back cross-legged and search for an already made man. In case you don't know, every already made man out there has a woman who has been with him from when he had only a pair of shorts and a single shirt. That's why majority of well to do men, usually make you nothing buta sex- toy, for you mean absolutely nothing to them.

He might cheat on her with you, but truth is, he'll never leave her for you… If you are guilty of hunting for an already made man, then i tellyou, my dear you are such a cow, you actually need horns.When a good healthy brain settles, yours floats!

He may not own a car.
He may not earn a lot of money.
He may not live in a posh estate.
He may not be able to shower you with gifts all the time.
He may not have a great job.
But it’s enough to know you are the only one he craves for and loves unconditionally

IF He has a heart of gold. He is Honest.

He is very hard working.
He is humble.
He keeps that smile on your face.
He talks to you every day.
He actually listens to you.
He tolerates you when you'remoody.
His family knows you.
He tells you your beautiful all the time.
He sees you every chance he gets.
He appreciates the tiniest things you do.
He is there when you need him.
He respects you.
He is proud you are his and likes showing you off.
And he treats you like a queen…

My dear you are indeed lucky to have him.
He may not have it all now, but one day he will...
He may not be living his dream now, but one day he will...
And as he pictures all this… He pictures you.
Ladies, there's no PERFECT MAN ON EARTH, never you forget this fact. Learn to appreciate that man in your life who strives to be all you need. That man who promises you nothing but tries his utmost best to give you everything.

Absolutely true
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by MistadeRegal(m): 12:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
will u marry me grin grin#u don hear am b that!

Straight proposal.
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
MistadeRegal:

Straight proposal.
I tell u grin grin
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
farano:

2. Would you marry me?

4. I love you so much.

8. My friends are jealous of me for having such a perfect relationship with you.

cool cool cool

How come i didnt see how much do you want in your own post?
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by fejicruz(m): 12:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
Dotwillis1:
...Willis how about yhu hold my ATM, Xo weneva u r broke, yhu withdraw from my account..
Na poverty be this o
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
Since action speaks louder than words.

If she goes on her kneel and gives me a good head

.But she said she would only return the favour but am not comfortable with that embarassed
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
Akkord4gov:
None for me o.I dey receive all dese compliments everytime.But for nw,what can make me happy is a babe to say"swit@ my uncle said you should start work with immediate effect in his company with a starting salary of 250k

Lol
Thief.
U never hear of self made dons.
How did her uncle get there?
Work hard. Think more positive.
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by Ishilove: 12:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
farano:

2. Would you marry me?

4. I love you so much.

cool cool cool
None of the above.

9) Baby, I just connected you to an officer in Forte Oil. Congrats, you've won the contract!
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by ray2Dmond(m): 12:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
12. i love su*king ya d***k grin
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by simdam500(m): 12:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
oloyolo:

Wise words from a brook nigga

cry undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by Donmichaelz(m): 1:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
don't worry I will pay
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by Dotwillis1(m): 1:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
mirexxx:
chai! wink
smiley
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by TreQuartista: 1:05pm On Feb 21, 2015
• Let's have sex now!

• I want you to pop my anäl cherry today!

• Wow! I'm impressed! You are definitely getting a fellatiö for this tonight!

• My friend Sophie has agreed to join us for the ménage à trois!
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by Laid2001: 1:05pm On Feb 21, 2015
Dont like statements!
Just open up
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by nksplash(f): 1:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
na die u dey oo,
vjsmiles:
YOUR JOYSTICK TOUCHES MY BLADDER angry
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by MistadeRegal(m): 1:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
I tell u grin grin

But he is not responding now.....
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
MistadeRegal:

But he is not responding now.....
lol dont mind him
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by MistadeRegal(m): 1:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
lol dont mind him

Send it to me and see my response

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight / some Nigerian Women in UK can Fall Hand, Badly! / Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.