Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] (90254 Views)

Lady With Bizarre Makeup At UNILAG Matriculation (Photo) / 2016 Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria Season 3 Finalists / Sandra Muna Okerie Is Amity's Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by austinbrown: 1:58pm On Feb 24, 2015
Why una just dey waste person mb?
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by veraiyke(m): 1:58pm On Feb 24, 2015
My girl n wife to be is as beautiful if not more beautiful. N den my eldest sis is far more beautiful dan her without make up

Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by ransomed: 1:58pm On Feb 24, 2015
The most painted ojuju calabar face in Nigeria. Ekpo masquerade with the best make-up.
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by holyokoto(m): 1:58pm On Feb 24, 2015
Tiwa Savage is far Beautiful than this Lady.
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Krasid(m): 1:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
I don't think so.
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
as in out of the 170 million na she fine pass....smh for naija..

that reverend sister's that Sat beside me on a trip from enugu to awka some time ago fine pass dis girl. even without makeup..
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by holyokoto(m): 2:00pm On Feb 24, 2015
veraiyke:
My girl n wife to be is as beautiful if not more beautiful. N den my eldest sis is far more beautiful dan her without make up

you should have posted only the first pix on red, this second pix with trouser spoils everything
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by AmaechiLinus(m): 2:01pm On Feb 24, 2015
I thought she is more beautiful than my babe.
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Neplusultra(f): 2:01pm On Feb 24, 2015
She's not bad but I STRONGLY disagree!
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Mhizizzy(f): 2:01pm On Feb 24, 2015
She tried...pretty face..
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by LILYCHERISH(f): 2:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
She fine sha,bt she no fine reach me,im a beautiful damsel.
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Sexystella: 2:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
Funny comments from the guys grin
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by yahx(m): 2:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
justi4jesu:

tongue tongue
jet him then

Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by UjSizzle(f): 2:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
Very wicked people on this thread grin
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by MrCork: 2:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
geniushood:
grin For 21-year-old Ijeoma Rita Onyemaechi, the present Most Beautiful Face in Nigeria, life is beau...

http://www.247nobs.com/2015/02/guyz-meet-lady-with-most-beautiful-face.html

angry
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by yahx(m): 2:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
justi4jesu:

tongue tongue
jet him then

Make my boi sample you tongue

Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
Make up disguised ugliness grin
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Stevano007(m): 2:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
Grab vaseline... .. Load picture.. See nonsense pictures.. Cover and return vaseline... Me request back my Mb. ... Sarcasm is all I've got
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by MrCork: 2:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
geniushood:
grin For 21-year-old Ijeoma Rita Onyemaechi, the present Most Beautiful Face in Nigeria, life is beau...

http://www.247nobs.com/2015/02/guyz-meet-lady-with-most-beautiful-face.html

...a man is beauriful?. ... Serrrriously...am goin bak to bed..laters! angry
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Maximillian1: 2:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
Mtchewwwww....i dey even see girls wey fine pass am fr lecture hall nw..wasted mb
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Habeyy(m): 2:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
buygala:
Ok embarassed

My precious data wasted in this hot afternoon undecided

She gave the best head to the contest's organizers, or gave them the best sex cry

.... So the best fuccker won.... undecided ..... that's very inspiring news to Nigerian youths undecided

BEST WAY TO GET FREE SEX IN NIGERIA.... ORGANIZE A BEAUTY PAGEANT..... Confam am from Ben Murray-Bruce lipsrsealed
badt guy
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Gmajor(m): 2:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
She is just average nah
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Rhaspody(m): 2:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
some people just come to read comments. them no go gree post.
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by lovepraise(f): 2:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
Op y na u don let me waste this data for this makeup face tell her to be real let's see if my mum nor fine paSt her jooo
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by supaslim(m): 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
buygala:
Ok embarassed

My precious data wasted in this hot afternoon undecided

She gave the best head to the contest's organizers, or gave them the best sex cry

.... So the best fuccker won.... undecided ..... that's very inspiring news to Nigerian youths undecided

BEST WAY TO GET FREE SEX IN NIGERIA.... ORGANIZE A BEAUTY PAGEANT..... Confam am from Ben Murray-Bruce lipsrsealed
hahahaha no let dat bros catch u ooo
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
She emerged the MBFN because my grandma refused to participate in the pageant.
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by supaslim(m): 2:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
Stevano007:
Grab vaseline... .. Load picture.. See nonsense pictures.. Cover and return vaseline... Me request back my Mb. ... Sarcasm is all I've got
na wa ooo! Na xo konji dey fuel u up?
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Akkord4gov: 2:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
Common guys.This girl is beautiful though she maynt be the most beautiful in Nig but did that most beautiful or that ur gf came out for the contest?Appreciate good thing and forget the hating.This girl tries.She is beautiful,let that ur gf u claim is beautiful come out next time to contest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Humblesam(m): 2:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
@Op, take time ooooo...
April never reach,you don dey do us April fool!!!
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Obascoetubi: 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
owolawitola:
Me abiii??! Oshey jare! kiss grin
not u oo
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by veraiyke(m): 2:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
T
holyokoto:

you should have posted only the first pix on red, this second pix with trouser spoils everything
k tnx
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
Let us see her without make-up..!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible / Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? / Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.