Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] (90245 Views)

Lady With Bizarre Makeup At UNILAG Matriculation (Photo) / 2016 Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria Season 3 Finalists / Sandra Muna Okerie Is Amity's Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
The babe is beautiful!kiss kiss kiss

You guys are jes hating!

1 Like

Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Laycan(m): 1:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
Fine ko fine ni

Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by owolawitola(f): 1:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
Me abiii??! Oshey jare! kiss grin
Obascoetubi:
FOR ME SHE IS NOT MOST BEAUTIFUL IN MY EYES. OMOTOLA BETTER PASS HER
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Tic4tac(m): 1:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
Wasted MB
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by owolawitola(f): 1:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
She is beautiful but not the MOST BEAUTIFUL.
donpeey22:
The babe is beautiful!kiss kiss kiss

You guys are jes hating!
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by IbileIfe: 1:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
Obascoetubi:
FOR ME SHE IS NOT MOST BEAUTIFUL IN MY EYES. OMOTOLA BETTER PASS HER

Of course Mrs. Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde fine pass am well well.
She even looks like a handsome man to me.
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Nicklaus(m): 1:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
Most beautiful face Disgusting! With her benny benny head. Fine skin yea, but try using a non-digital camera for her. wink
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by yahx(m): 1:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
justi4jesu:

So why you come here dey brag with her when she no be newspaper, pissure or you no even get gf tongue
if na pissure u wan se dat wil b pvt I can't put ma gal pix. Online fr no reason she no b model#if na pissure wan se my gal no fine agn grin tongue
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by hermesprogidy(m): 1:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
mtcheeeeeeeeew my wife is waaaaaay finer than this chick. once again mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Peejayybold(f): 1:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
She no fine jooor
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by justi4jesu(f): 1:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
yahx:
if na pissure u wan se dat wil b pvt I can't put ma gal pix. Online fr no reason she no b model#if na pissure wan se my gal no fine agn grin tongue

cheesy cheesy fear don catch you abi.
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by dein77(m): 1:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
Don't tell me she's more beautiful than my wife!

Forget that fair complexion!

Oya see for yourself. ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by yahx(m): 1:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
justi4jesu:

cheesy cheesy fear don catch you abi.
u b witch grin
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Karleb(m): 1:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
Nansense!
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by elbinmanny(m): 1:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
Na wa o... some gals sef...they dont even know the meaning of most beautiful cheesy

Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Blitz888(m): 1:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
Not bad for starters.
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by ayonice: 1:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
wow! that is beautiful, were can fined her pls?
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by elbinmanny(m): 1:46pm On Feb 24, 2015
dein77:

u have a pretty wife bro...but her eyes too shine grin
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by yahx(m): 1:46pm On Feb 24, 2015
dein77:

how my get ur wife pin na grin
Kidding doh tongue
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 24, 2015
Ofcos its another light bleached girl that wins a peagent once again.

I love my dark skinned girlfriend
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Blitz888(m): 1:46pm On Feb 24, 2015
dein77:

correct muan!
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by elbinmanny(m): 1:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
Common nyash and bwest she no get undecided
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
owolawitola:
She is beautiful but not the MOST BEAUTIFUL.
The beauty pageant she contested in says she's the most beautiful. Do you believe Miss world is the most beautiful girl in the world?
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by justmag(m): 1:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
What eye are they using to view this girlz?? The girl that delivers groundnut to my grandma's house is finer than this. angry
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by kofoshee(m): 1:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Oh Really, Lmao! the joke is on me but I ma just kidding around....

Let me show you something, I saw it on Twitter this mORNING

19-year old girl ...She posted this on Twitter without shame
shocked
DonaldGenes:

Oh Really, Lmao! the joke is on me but I ma just kidding around....

Let me show you something, I saw it on Twitter this mORNING

19-year old girl ...She posted this on Twitter without shame

Olypmus has fallen
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Kzealz(m): 1:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
OP pls give me back my mb...
even my 7th girlfriend iz more ravishing dan dis monkey face
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by imeba2k3(m): 1:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
Poppycock... My Girlfriend is more prettier than her QED
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by centjamie(m): 1:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
Sarimah:
she's fine sha

You are way finer than her
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by kengeorge2013: 1:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
cant see beauty. just passing[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by justi4jesu(f): 1:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
yahx:
u b witch grin

tongue tongue
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Trinxie(f): 1:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
She is pretty, but definitely not the Prettiest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible / Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? / Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.