Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? (31296 Views)

Can You ? / Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by justwise(m): 10:51am On Feb 24, 2015
justmag:

Agreed! We are all the same regardless of location. You do have to understand one thing though. The people you meet online can be a fabrication of their reality and the people you meet in person are more likely to have their character on display.

Not necessarily true, a bad person is a bad person, people you meet in church, club, market or work place can lie to their back teeth, they will only tell you what they want you to know....until they get what they want from you.

1 Like

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 24, 2015
diddydiva:
yes it's possible.

Actually I Am

grin

undecided
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 24, 2015
diddydiva:
yes it's possible.

Actually I Am

grin

With me right?? grin grin

I blow you kiss bea cry cry
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 24, 2015
Am presently in love with my bobo in (Canada) and i have never met him before... kiss
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by greall12(m): 11:11am On Feb 24, 2015
It currently happen to me the Girl is in Naija i'm out of the country 9 month relationship now but the way thing going on i don't think the relationship can work out but only GOD can say.
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by ayusco85(m): 11:11am On Feb 24, 2015
Chizzy20:
Hmm well, it hasnt happened to me so i really cant say.

Wrong answer. Yes or no?
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by zendy: 11:12am On Feb 24, 2015
Depends on the individual perception of love. The word "Love" is no longer a universal language. Bring 100 people,50 men and 50 women, into a room. Give them pen and paper and ask them to write down their understanding of love. You might just end up with 100 different answers.
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by jeff1980(m): 11:13am On Feb 24, 2015
It happened to me and end up in marriage with a child but d marriage eventually crashed.
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by fanysteve: 11:13am On Feb 24, 2015
ApC can
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by UjSizzle(f): 11:15am On Feb 24, 2015
Fall in love? Nope. It's important I see you physically before loving up.

But I can really like someone I haven't met physically.

1 Like

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 24, 2015
I can really like you, maybe. But fall in love, hmm, I think it's possible tho.
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 24, 2015
missjenna:
Op, yes you can.
But the thing is that its rare

Oh dnt tell me u r gonna fall 4 one of those nairaland guyz opening threads in ur name
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by joywendy(f): 11:21am On Feb 24, 2015
i am just here to read through the comments grin
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 24, 2015
Victim..but she ain't taking me seriously
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by udy4real(m): 11:23am On Feb 24, 2015
Yeah
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 24, 2015
dicefrost:

Oh dnt tell me u r gonna fall 4 one of those nairaland guyz opening threads in ur name

Lol
I made that comment because I once had a friend who fell in love with a guy she met on a faceless forum

Its weird but it happens
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by tania28(f): 11:24am On Feb 24, 2015
ilotriouzAY:
Can you fall for someone you've never met? Maybe you met on social networks , but you've never met the person
its infactuation or crushing on d person or mere likeness. Not love
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Sarimah(f): 11:24am On Feb 24, 2015
its possible

1 Like

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by olasha1(m): 11:24am On Feb 24, 2015
its very very possible, as i am a living example of this..met her on facebook since 2011 not seen until June 9th 2013 and to God be d glory we have a lovely daughter on june 31st 2014..till now we are happy together.funny but the truth

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by vega84(m): 11:25am On Feb 24, 2015
Yeah it happens! #vegatalks#
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Kingsasian(m): 11:27am On Feb 24, 2015
Cutehector:
U dnt need to mEet someone befor u love the person. No one has met God yet we love him in spirit.and that is d same technique wen u fall in love it dat guy or girl who captivates your heart buh u aint met yet . So if u ask me, yes, I'd say its possible.
best answer. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Odunharry(m): 11:29am On Feb 24, 2015
Sure now.....
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Cutehector(m): 11:29am On Feb 24, 2015
Kingsasian:
best answer. Thanks
ma pleasure
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Tashaamania(f): 11:31am On Feb 24, 2015
diddydiva:
yes it's possible.

Actually I Am

grin
who? cheesy
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by fyxboss(m): 11:34am On Feb 24, 2015
Chizzy20:
Hmm well, it hasnt happened to me so i really cant say.
. abi na
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Chizzy20(f): 11:36am On Feb 24, 2015
fyxboss:
. abi na
yeah.
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Mourin(f): 11:37am On Feb 24, 2015
nt possible
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by godoluwa(m): 11:39am On Feb 24, 2015
Tallesty1:
It is crazy to fall in-love with a person you never met.
YES! WE NEVA MET 4 A GUD YEAR. SHE'S PRESENTLY MY WIFE
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nicklaus(m): 11:39am On Feb 24, 2015
Is it suppose to be unusual It happens every time buddy. Very common
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 24, 2015
Yes I can but this is when our online communications depicts the reality on the ground.
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by mya1: 11:42am On Feb 24, 2015
olasha1:
its very very possible, as i am a living example of this..met her on facebook since 2011 not seen until June 9th 2013 and to God be d glory we have a lovely daughter on june 31st 2014..till now we are happy together.funny but the truth

Beautiful !

Your daughter trumped daddy and mummy in her fashion sense thou...see swag! She's really cute. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by buoye1(m): 11:46am On Feb 24, 2015
Yes I can

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? / This Is Superstory, What Is The Lyric / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Her Induction In Medical Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.