Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? (31306 Views)

Can You ? / Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Tookool(m): 7:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
Sure ....why not. I have fallen in love with a nairalander as I write this. I had not even seen a pix of her when I liked her, just some posts and comments of hers blew me away
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by unamama(m): 7:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
diddydiva:
yes it's possible.

Actually I Am

grin

nngwanu, come let us fall-in-love.
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by benjminPrince(m): 7:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
pls my fellow nairalanders, hw can i chat direct 2 a particular user on a topic in nairaland forum
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by olasha1(m): 7:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
mya1:

Beautiful !

Your daughter trumped daddy and mummy in her fashion sense thou...see swag! She's really cute. smiley
Thanks 4 d compliment @daughter trample us lols den her fashion swag $ sense courtesy of whu
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by praxisnetworks: 9:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
Cynthia Osukogu......
diddydiva Chizzy20, missjenna, Funkychic, texybaby, Nneka123, lanicky, Midehi, justwise, Cutehector

https://www.nairaland.com/1025841/how-killed-cynthia-osukogu-suspects

if I had my way I will ban all of you for a very loonnnng time. angry angry angry

ilotriouzAY:
Can you fall for someone you've never met? Maybe you met on social networks , but you've never met the person

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by justwise(m): 9:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
praxisnetworks:
Cynthia Osukogu......
diddydiva Chizzy20, missjenna, Funkychic, texybaby, Nneka123, lanicky, Midehi, justwise, Cutehector

if I had my way I will ban all of you for a very loonnnng time. angry angry angry

Grow up

1 Like

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by praxisnetworks: 9:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
repeat that to urself 21 times b4 you sleep tonight.

I know you're sad because someone recognises your preying tendencies on inoccent young ladies on NL...

justwise:

Grow up

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by justwise(m): 9:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
praxisnetworks:

I know you're sad because someone recognises your preying tendencies on inoccent young ladies on NL...

Pathetic, you are really sick.
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by praxisnetworks: 9:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hence your encouragement or cheerleading them into "Falling in love" with potential kidnappers, rapists and killers.....like a Osukogu's handlers!

justwise:

Pathetic, you are really sick.

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by justwise(m): 9:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
praxisnetworks:
Hence your encouragement or cheerleading them into "Falling in love" with potential kidnappers, rapists and killers.....like a Osukogu's handlers!

I can't believe that dark minded individual like you still exist
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by praxisnetworks: 9:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
[b]Covering their faces: The two suspected killers of Cynthia, a retired General’s daughter, paraded today in Lagos.

Two murder suspects who were paraded today by the Lagos State Police Command, Ikeja, Echezona Nwabufor, 33, and Ezekiel Nnechuwu Olisa Eloka, 23, have narrated how they drugged the daughter of a retired General, Miss Cynthia Akuzogwu Udoka, 25, and strangled her in order to steal her money.

One of the suspects, Eloka, said they killed Cynthia because they thought she had a lot of money in her possession. But after the dastardly act, they did not find a reasonable amount of money on her.

[color=#990000]According to the suspects, “we met her on the facebook on our Blackberry. We invited her to come to Lagos to buy goods at cheap prices.

“When she got to Lagos, we took her to a hotel in Festac. We thought she had a lot of money, but she said she didn’t have any money. We gave her Reflon tablet in her Ribena drink. After this, we slept with her for 12 hours in that hotel. We discovered that the tablet did not work quickly on her.

“We then attacked her, tied her up and used cellotape to cover her mouth. After that, we beat her to tell us where she kept the money.

“When we didn’t get any money from her, we tied her mouth and strangled her and then we abandoned her in the hotel and fled.”

The suspects and the General’s daughter became friends on Facebook and were exchanging messages and phone calls.

She told them she was coming to Lagos. They met her at Murtala Muhammed Airport, Ikeja from where they ushered her into a hotel in Festac town, Lagos.

Briefing journalists on how policemen were able to arrest the suspects, Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Umar Abubakar Manko, said detectives made use of the close circuit television, CCTV, at the hotel where the crime was committed to identify them.

The late Miss Cynthia Akuzogwu Udoka

The Area Commander, Area ‘E’ Police Command, ACP Okoro added that the suspects who are undergraduates of Nigerian universities were nabbed through the call logs of the telephone conversations they had with the late Cynthia who was a post graduate student of Nasarawa State University.

When the suspected killers strangled Cynthia, they deposited her corpse at the mortuary of Isolo General Hospital in Lagos.

ACP Okoro stated that many ATM cards, about 23 SIM cards, different identity cards were recovered from the suspects.

Police sources said the two suspects will soon be arraigned in court to answer a charge of murder.

Meanwhile, the late Cynthia’s best friend, Aishatu Ene Ella, has paid a glowing tribute to the deceased.

She said: “In the last few days, I have seen my heart torn, stripped and broken into pieces, first by the disappearance and death of my dearest friend and secondly by the wickedness exhibited by Nigerians passing judgement on someone they never knew or met.”[/b][/color]

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/08/22/facebook-tragedy-how-we-killed-the-generals-daughter-suspects/

justwise:

I can't believe that dark minded individual like you still exist
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by praxisnetworks: 9:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
we met her on the facebook on our Blackberry. We invited her to come to Lagos to buy goods at cheap prices.

“When she got to Lagos, we took her to a hotel in Festac. We thought she had a lot of money, but she said she didn’t have any money. We gave her Reflon tablet in her Ribena drink. After this, we slept with her for 12 hours in that hotel. We discovered that the tablet did not work quickly on her.

“We then attacked her, tied her up and used cellotape to cover her mouth. After that, we beat her to tell us where she kept the money.

“When we didn’t get any money from her, we tied her mouth and strangled her and then we abandoned her in the hotel and fled.”

The suspects and the General’s daughter became friends on Facebook and were exchanging messages and phone calls.

Exactly what some of these charming online personalities may be planning! Ladies be wise!
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by praxisnetworks: 9:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
He denied having sexual intercourse with her, adding that the condom that was found in her hotel room was not used by them. He explained that they only used a se.xual toy (vibr.ator) which they found on the deceased. Okume, the 100 level Accounting student admitted that the deceased was their fourth victim. ‘We always meet with our victims in different hotels in FESTAC,” he added. He, however, denied killing the three other victims and that the death of the only daughter of the retired General was quite unfortunate.

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB0QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nairaland.com%2F1025841%2Fhow-killed-cynthia-osukogu-suspects&ei=MdnsVMr9FMqkygOo2YCgBg&usg=AFQjCNEtqANmxJ7JaL8-5wuoKkFMF1ligQ&sig2=ST-Kyn3MN80by1sbbzAKAg&bvm=bv.86475890,d.bGQ
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Keketu(m): 9:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
Chizzy20:
Hmm well, it hasnt happened to me so i really cant say.
please dont click my profile so you wont fall in love with me smiley
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by samdolad(m): 10:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
There is a particular girl I met online, and she calls me day in day out,she likes me & I like her too.
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

No be only you. Na you I know grin

Well played! smiley
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by santos876(m): 10:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
yes I can cos am already on it.a lady called me..(wrong number)I liked d ladies voice so I picked it from there.we av been on calls and whatsapp all dis while and I think am in for her
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by danbrowndmf(m): 11:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
pinkycute:
I've been busy for days now sad

Don't have time.

I hope you're good

likewise me hv been busy,i can always reach u Off NL buh u'v refused na
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by richielan: 12:04am On Feb 25, 2015
G00gle pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
www.cashbay20.com

-----------------------------------
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by emmalezy(m): 12:08am On Feb 25, 2015
justwise:

Absolutely possible though the sooner you meet in person the better, long distance relationship creates a lot of problems especially when you are so in love with that person but can only hear her voice, chat or video calls, else frustration and insecurity will destroy it.

Quoting u coz am in a lng distance relationship with d woman I love n hope to take to alter one day.. yea she came visiting me from Edo few days ago.. we had a long talk.. yes we had sex protected.. yea I hav found the woman of my dream finally am happy.. I will visit her soon also..
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Pamcrest(f): 1:28am On Feb 25, 2015
Op, falling in love is an emotional issue and can be triggered by many things...physical attributes, intelligence, character traits, mannerisms, etc. it may as simple as d sound of her voice and sometimes d reason may be difficult to decipher. So chatting online with someone for long periods, discussing certain topics plus the tone of d convos can elicit feelings akin to love. Also d status pix may even be d trigger. So yes, it's possible to fall in love without having physically met d object of your attraction.
My humble submission
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 25, 2015
praxisnetworks:

Didn't you read earlier comments on people who eventually married while starting off from social media? Why do you choose to be negative and begin to lay insults? You can pass your argument without being rude. You obviously have some growing up to do.

1 Like

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Funkychic(f): 7:22am On Feb 25, 2015
praxisnetworks:
Cynthia Osukogu......

@praxisnetwork.....what I do? can't u read between d lines and understand before quoting me, huh?
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by bishoppapee(m): 7:53am On Feb 25, 2015
Akkord4gov:
Y not,have been fallen for ladies I neva met before and I will continue as long as they get the qualities I want from a woman.Lobatan OP
Dah! Guy, Which secondary school you attend sef? Why can't some of you get your tenses right?
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by justwise(m): 7:54am On Feb 25, 2015
emmalezy:

Quoting u coz am in a lng distance relationship with d woman I love n hope to take to alter one day.. yea she came visiting me from Edo few days ago.. we had a long talk.. yes we had sex protected.. yea I hav found the woman of my dream finally am happy.. I will visit her soon also..

That is an important step...meeting physically...you even shine-the-Congo....congratulations grin grin

Wishing both of you the very best.

1 Like

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Akkord4gov: 8:13am On Feb 25, 2015
bishoppapee:
Dah! Guy, Which secondary school you attend sef? Why can't some of you get your tenses right?

Didirin.Correct the tenses or die in silence
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Heroic(m): 8:18am On Feb 25, 2015
Before, I can but currently I can't because of the repeated disappointments I have experienced.
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by RazziP(m): 9:13am On Feb 25, 2015
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 25, 2015
praxisnetworks:
Cynthia Osukogu......

what is this all about, i dont understand
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 25, 2015
praxisnetworks:
Cynthia Osukogu......

what do u mean by that, everytin is luck, is it only social media they murder people,avnt u heard husband killin wife?
com take ur time ooo,mine is workin for me & am enjoyin it while it last, hes vry caring

1 Like

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Harinholar(f): 10:19am On Feb 25, 2015
Hummmm....love love love.....individual differences determines that...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Her Induction In Medical Council / Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? / Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.