Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics (59406 Views)

My Boyfriend Said His Dating Me Because I Look Like Genevieve (photo) / My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? / Our Chat 7 Years Ago On Facebook, We Got Married Last Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by idu1(m): 8:50am On Feb 24, 2015
Op sista, take all these advise and correct yourself.
U are wife material... cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by edoyad(m): 8:51am On Feb 24, 2015
Girl you need a new boyfriend. Call me on 08047210911 and I'll show you why I'm called Dr Sweet
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by linusbnn(m): 8:51am On Feb 24, 2015
vjsmiles:
NO OFFE?NSE angry BUT HE IS RIGHT....

IF ALL THOSE THINGS HE MENTIONED ARE TRUE THEN BAE YOU AINT EVEN A HOUSEGIRL MATERIAL...
ONCE AGAIN NO OFFE?NSE angry

I tried to see her pix to know how much beauty she possesses,but cud no fine it...I hate to complain like dis,I wud rather start to give her funny atitude that will make her leave with lots of confusion in her head
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by eleko1: 8:51am On Feb 24, 2015
igbsam:

you are shameless, dirty and lazy.

you should be covering your face in shame. I guess your mother didn't bring u up properly to do simple things like laying your bed and keeping the environment clean.

If you like don't change, but let me not catch u at my church when you have clocked 40 attending singles seminar/miracle crusade. I will so swear for you instead of pray for u
why shud she cover her face in shame?She steal?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Applaner: 8:51am On Feb 24, 2015
nawah 4 u op,

if wife material is to cook and do cleaning...

de house maid material will b what??

guys always asking 4 benefits without commitment.

ladies are no more smiling.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by madjune(m): 8:52am On Feb 24, 2015
Frankly you're not a gf or wife material.

It seems you'd been living your life on "GOODLUCK" levels.

You'd better CHANGE.

Everybody desires change in 2015.

#TeamBuhari/Osinbajo.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by coolviv: 8:52am On Feb 24, 2015
@Op..listen. Is he your husband? No? But he performs the duty of a husband by providing a bit for you? Yes? Then try do a few wifely things too. No? Then keep on going as you are. But always make the bed you sleep in because you slept on it. Since you have this principle of not wanting to do wifely duties, you might want to reduce going to his place and even sleeping over to avoid these stories that touch. You could visit for like 30 mins to an hour, then go back to your father's house. Truth is you could do all these chores and he still leaves you to marry a girl who has never even gone to his house, so don't get it twisted.

However, the way he is listing your 'sins' is not particularly loving and I m not really feeling he loves you much( I could be wrong). Sooooo, you might want to remember you are still single and open yourself to other options. As a man of God once said, tying yourself to one man and forsaking all others should only be applicable to a married woman.

Stay blessed and happy.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 24, 2015
Some girls are just pretending. ....... even if they lay the bed or not or even cleaned untied places. ......

One of my ex girlfriend came to my house and I was a little bit drunk and she that I am somehow drunk . She asked me baby are u drunk and I replied to her yes my baby. ....she asked me again like how many bottles then I told her 12 and she shouted and next thing she does ......she pretend to make love while her hands is in my pocket, she took away my money I left in the pocket ....but as a guy I kept silent till three days.
I asked her what has gotten into her to search my pocket and took away my monney while making love. .....she kept quiet
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by LadyX(f): 8:52am On Feb 24, 2015
UnknownT:
Which other 'wife material' pass to sleepiwith am for d same bed?
When they marry, they will do more than sleeping on the same bed. She has even failed in the sleeping department.
Op, am just curious....How do you sleep on a bed and leave the house without making it? Even if you can't do anything else, spread the bed when you wake up. And clean the utensils you used.

You should be thanking God the guy has told you.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 24, 2015
slap1:
Must one be in a relationship?
No! But one shouldn't be single all through his/her lifetime. Are you a celibate?
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by kramer: 8:53am On Feb 24, 2015
Pamcrest:
Op, don't mind d guy....he's just lookg for excuses n subtly lettg u know yr stand ......he won't marry u.....period!
Any man keen on marrying u will be happy pampering u, not complaining abt everything!
My humble submission

You are so wrong! And you're thinking like a typical woman. If he's legging it now then it's because of her attitude. A man can keep pampering his gf without receiving anything in return but this can never last in fact you should be worried if he doesn't complain.. that usually means there's someone doing your job on the side waiting to replace you.

So when you get home ask your over pampering bf/husband if you're doing something wrong before you get the shock of your life like the op
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by eleko1: 8:53am On Feb 24, 2015
Una wey dey spewed trash/bashing the poor lady over nothing.UNA WIFE IS NOT UNA HOUSE MAID. Watch MR/MRS and think well
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 24, 2015
Pamcrest:
Op, don't mind d guy....he's just lookg for excuses n subtly lettg u know yr stand ......he won't marry u.....period!
Any man keen on marrying u will be happy pampering u, not complaining abt everything!
My humble submission

Who brought you up¿
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 24, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

So u are no more searching4love but searching4wife abi?

Tell me the qualities u possess--kus I want a guy like the OP's boyfriend!

I'm rich and stingy

I am hot tempered

I'm sexually active plus a big DEEK

I can beat a woman to coma

I smoke and drink heavily

I Don't go to church

I hate television or music

I snore loud at midnight

I cheat on my woman anytime i want cool

Tell me your own qualities let me see if we are compatible
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by c4sam(m): 8:54am On Feb 24, 2015
Burger01:
Sorry Op, you must be a dirty and lazy gal. No offense. undecided
. Am jst imagine hw ur undies will look like. U̶̲̥̅̊ re ɑ̤̥̈̊ dirty girl. U̶̲̥̅̊ better change b4 ȋ̝̊̅§ too late
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by ajetunde: 8:55am On Feb 24, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
Some girls are just pretending. ....... even if they lay the bed or not or even cleaned untied places. ......

One of my ex girlfriend came to my house and I was a little bit drunk and she that I am somehow drunk . She asked me baby are u drunk and I replied to her yes my baby. ....she asked me again like how many bottles then I told her 12 and she shouted and next thing she does ......she pretend to make love while her hands is in my pocket, she took away my money I left in the pocket ....but as a guy I kept silent till three days.
I asked her what has gotten into her to search my pocket and took away my monney while making love. .....she kept quiet

You are probably still drunk bro, hold your pocket well.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by koyyess: 8:55am On Feb 24, 2015
You could have avoided all these if you hadn't spent a single night at his place...damn, he was even expecting you to wash his clothes in this era of washing machine..smh..but sha, you are not organized because if you are, it wouldn't matter where you are, you would try to clean up. It's a trait guys and ladies must have.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by 100Cents: 8:55am On Feb 24, 2015
iPopAlomo:
So him go cook finish... you go chop inside and him go still wash the plate...?!

you're not qualified to be a side chick material... talkless of girlfriend material...

Men leave these kind of girls without saying one word..
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by adorable29(f): 8:55am On Feb 24, 2015
You are dishing out the one you are supposed to reserve (you sleeping with him) and reserving the one you are suppose to dish out (helping him out sometimes)!

I don't see anything in helping him cook. I can even do that for a stranger talkless of a friend. Then you don't make the bed you slept on? Na wa for you o!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by erico2k2(m): 8:55am On Feb 24, 2015
classicB:
He said this after a prolong chat that am not a wife material. He said I dnt display the attribute of one, what I.dnt understand is that must a gf act as a wife even when she isn't? Just to prove she's a wife material
Sorry to see, the guy is %200 right.There is no one in sane mind that would not support this guy even mor kudos for him to come out and say this to you there and tehn,He surely loves you and cares about you so CHAnge if you love him or else give him chance.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by franugo(m): 8:56am On Feb 24, 2015
texybaby:

Did she tell u she collects money

no need 2 tell sum1 dt sorta thing, it's expected!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Lexusgs430: 8:56am On Feb 24, 2015
classicB:
He said this after a prolong chat that am not a wife material. He said I dnt display the attribute of one, what I.dnt understand is that must a gf act as a wife even when she isn't? Just to prove she's a wife material

We're you allergic to homely duties? A good home-maker girlfriend, would naturally make a good wife!!!
An extension of what his honest opinions are, if you cannot care for 2, how would you cope when kids start arriving?
He did not ask you to act as a wife, but little writings on the wall, proves your wifey-material tendencies !!!
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by pbs4real(m): 8:56am On Feb 24, 2015
MrFernandez:
So you mean to say you actually lay on a bed and don't make an effort to tidy it up afterwards? Who does that? Huh!!!

You should adore him for being man enough to open up, shows he really cares. Some will not do that and you just stop hearing from them. If you let that man slip off your hands, don't come back here writing a chronicle!
tinz lyk all men re d same. .
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Melahou(m): 8:56am On Feb 24, 2015
texybaby:
Kk ooo...but at least laying a bed u slept on shdnt b a wife duty..u slept on that bed plsss...even if u dont do any other thing

is that what you do
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by UnknownT: 8:57am On Feb 24, 2015
LadyX:

When they marry, they will do more than sleeping on the same bed. She has even failed in the sleeping department.
Op, am just curious....How do sleep on a bed and leave the house without making it? Even if you can't anything else, spread the bed when you wake up. And clean the utensils you used.

You should be thanking God the guy has told you.
LadyX, are you related to LadyH? grin
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by zizibabe1(f): 8:57am On Feb 24, 2015
Chukwugekwu:

CAN YOU IMAGINE?. ".....ONE OF MY EX-GIRLFRIENDS" SO SHE IS ONE OF THE MANY GIRLS ABITHEN YOU EXPECT HER TO BE CLEANING HOUSE AND TIDYING BED FOR ANOTHER BABE? I'M SURE SHE KNOWS THAT SHE'S ONE OF THE MANY CHECK YOURSELF BEFORE COMPLAINING,BABES DON'T KILL YOURSELF FOR ANY MAN.WHAT WILL BE WILL BE.ASK THE GUYS,THEY KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT WHEN THEY ARE READY TO SETTLE DOWN AND IT'S NOT NECESSARILY THE MOST DOMESTICATED OF THEIR GIRLFRIENDS.GBAM!
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by tmanuelle(m): 8:57am On Feb 24, 2015
missjenna:
Op what I don't understand is why you posted this here.
Do you derive some sort of weird pleasure in showing people your flaws and short comings?
Or don't you know that what you did was wrong?

Of course no guy would tolerate a lazy lady. So you go to his house and you still expect him to cook for you?
The fact that he said you don't wash his clothes means that you have never even tried to wash his clothes for once.

Despite the fact that I am an advocate for women rights and gender equality, I believe that there are things that women are obliged to do.
You don't even lay the bed you slept on? Definitely, any man would be annoyed by this. Its spells laziness and immaturity on your part. It also shows that you are not an organized person

Op this guy loves you an he wants to marry you, that is why he is saying all this. The best you can do for yourself is change.
Prove to him that you have changed so that he doesn't leave you for another woman
Thanks

Thank you ma'am
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by igbsam(m): 8:58am On Feb 24, 2015
eleko1:
Haba!Wetin her mama take do U wey u dey vex like dis?Must U treat a lady anyhow cos u want to marry her?Caring is not just buying dis and dat for her but helping in the household chores.What is difficult for a suppose hubby in laying the bed/cleaning the house?Watch MR/MRS

Keep encouraging her to do the wrong things o. or maybe when you have a daughter, u can nurture her to behave this same way. The whole thread is against her, and its for her own good. Maybe u are like her too. Birds of a feather

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 24, 2015
zizibabe1:
ALL THIS PLENTY TALK ABOUT 'WIFE MATERIAL',HAS ANYBODY BOTHERED TO FIND OUT UF THE MAN IN QUESTION IS 'HUSBAND MATERIAL'?. HAS HE BEEN LIVING UP TO EXPECTATIONS AS A BOYFRIEND?ABEG,FREE THIS BABE JOOR!!

Are you an ajegunle brought up¿....looool,relax & calm down.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by donezra(m): 8:58am On Feb 24, 2015
Please tell the op the other things you did that made him marry you.
I see the op needs to learn.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 24, 2015
Op you're wrong!
Haba! You spend a night over and don't even lay the bed. That's says alot about you. Maybe you're just naturally lazy and not a fan of house chores.
Maybe it's just me or my nature. If I spend the night over at my boo's and wake up and see the bed scattered, I will be uncomfortable- restless even till the bed is perfectly arranged and the room neat. I can't stand dirty or scattered places, I just won't be comfortable. That might be an issue sef but the way it affects me, I would become restless. Everything just has to be properly arranged. I'm always arranging everything in my baby s house. He even complains sometimes, well cause he can be scattered-lol.
Op please, work on yourself!
It's even for your own good first of all- learn how to be clean and cautious of your environments.
Nobody complains about one s cleanliness. You can never be too clean. It all starts with you.
Consciously start being conscious of your environments. (Whether your bf or female friends even or your parent s house ) clean anywhere you're gonna crash or anywhere you spend quality time.
Good luck ! smiley

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 24, 2015
classicB:

Girl!

Did you really do all those things?

If yes, then the guy is damn right. You are not a wife material.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying you should make yourself a slave all in the name of exhibiting wife material. But there are some small small things that you should have done.

There is nothing wrong in cooking for your BF. There is nothing wrong in laying the bed especially when you spent the night with him on the same bed. If you could agree to sleep with him and enjoy his joystick then I wonder why you can't lay the bed when you wake in the morning. If the house is messed up when you enter, there certainly is nothing wrong in setting it up for him. Trust me all this things go a very long way.

You may decide not to wash his clothes. That's fine. I never allowed my wife to wash my clothes back when we were dating. But all thos little things around, you can do them.

Babe, you funny gan ooo! Small time you go talk say you no see husband marry. How you go take see. Some girls just have a warped mentality sha. You are not a slave to anyone, True! But you have to also prove that you are worthy to be married into a home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" / "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) / Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.