Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,501 members, 7,823,170 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done (39308 Views)

What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 27, 2015
[quote author=IHate9ja1 post=31131795][/quote]

Yeap
And I lived in room 9

AyamTuyi
Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 27, 2015
marioking:

Yeap

Ayam Pharj of Pharmacy

U know .......
Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 27, 2015
IHate9ja1:

U know that small victor

I've seen your post! Bro it has been long o and how is lyf?
Where una dey?
Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
marioking:

I've seen your post! Bro it has been long o and how is lyf?
Where una dey?
am fine
In P.h presently
Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
IHate9ja1:

am fine
In P.h presently

Good to hear dat!

You know I was kinda rough back then in school, hence the treatment for dat girl. Tho she nursed my first kid

1 Like

Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
marioking:

Good to hear dat!

You know I was kinda rough back then in school, hence the treatment for dat girl. Tho she nursed my first kid

Them yapa dat time,hope u hear from Dada's ?
Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
IHate9ja1:

Them yapa dat time,hope u hear from Dada's ?

They are all fine across the globe

1 Like

Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
ajeemike:
during my 2nd year in uni.this girl came to me and complained about her electric cooker that is not working. I followed her to her house and its around 9pm and also wanted to prove that am good in my field elect/elect. the cooker took me time to fix but finally I got it fixed and its about 11.30pm. I pretended that I wanted to go instead of her to say no, she agreed and got up immediately to see me off.on our way going, police stopped us pushed me inside their vehicle and let the girl go back to her house . that's how I slept in police station and bailed myself tomorrow with the help of my friend. she later came in d morning and said sorry and left. thats all. ;Dduring my 2nd year in uni.this girl came to me and complained about her electric cooker that is not working. I followed her to her house and its around 9pm and also wanted to prove that am good in my field elect/elect. the cooker took me time to fix but finally I got it fixed and its about 11.30pm. I pretended that I wanted to go instead of her to say no, she agreed and got up immediately to see me off.on our way going, police stopped us pushed me inside their vehicle and let the girl go back to her house . that's how I slept in police station and bailed myself tomorrow with the help of my friend. she later came in d morning and said sorry and left. thats all.
hehehehehehehe grin.... lwtmy
Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
Aybee92:
Mine happened few years ago
I got a new smally as girl friend she was just 17 den
I controlled her to my house na der torchin body start o i don pull reach boxers I come help her pull reach pant remove pant na she no gree. I was lyk watin na
Chai and my waist don full conji want kill me lyk crase
I come ask her why na she say am a virgin na der my body die
coz I wasn't ready to disflower anybody den
I consider her too small
she might not be able to take d pain and her papa na soldier man...na so ijeje put on my cloths disappointedly

dats was den sha if na now ehn.....I comment my reservegrin
chai!!!!! bad guy
Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by cutieberie1(f): 6:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
zick19:

He wasn't forced to apologize, he knew wat he said waz wrong then apologized....
Jez forgive him and let peace reign wink

there was no need for him sayin it in d first place...i dont need any1's apologies.
Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
cutieberie1:

there was no need for him sayin it in d first place...i dont need any1's apologies.
sad don't be like dat dear, jez forgive him and forget about it..... don't be mean wink
Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by cutieberie1(f): 7:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
zick19:

sad don't be like dat dear, jez forgive him and forget about it..... don't be mean wink

concernin dis issue i wont reply again....i dont need any1's apologies..i dont care about pple's opinions..
Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
cutieberie1:

concernin dis issue i wont reply again....i dont need any1's apologies..i dont care about pple's opinions..
My baby don vex oooo...... ok, letz forget bourrit..... Aw waz ur day?
Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by Mcowubaba: 7:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
I will never 4get her name .. sad sad NKEM NKEM

We fought in Primary 5, I won the fight
But my face ....check below .

I have never seen her again till nw..(The changed my class)
Dats over 14years..
M Looking 4 her more than Caro..
I wanna apologise cheesy

Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by SkinnyDude(m): 11:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
golddeejay:
be of good cheer, ur reward is in heaven

na so i helped one gal frm my street pick her fone d gutter, d next day she bone face like say she neva she see me before.

I was like, no worry next time na u go fall for gutter n i no go luk ur side.
na their way. na so i enter motor dey come back from lecture. i just dey tired that day, and i hold 200naira for hand. t.fare na 50naira. na em this girl wey dey beside me come tell me say make i pay for am. i just look am, say okay. i pay. next day, i see her for campus. she do face like say she no know me. i no vex, i just waka go my way.
50naira too small. i don pay t.fare for a guy, i see the guy next time. na he run come hail me sef.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Common Things That Women Lie About / 7 Women You Should Never Date / Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.