Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done (39316 Views)

What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by sule5727: 3:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=Midehi post=31108205]
if u read my story well,u will understnd me better[/quotei hp u r nt angry wit me the way I keep on following u!!!
Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=sule5727 post=31108353][/quote]
i no dey quick vex but if i vex.....lol
Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by Ghoxt: 3:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
Midehi:
When i was 17, there's this guy who wont let me be just because he asked me out & i refused,so this guy is alwys on me evryday he sees me on the road,either he will insult me or try to beat me up,with this,whenever i see him on the road i will be scared or run away.
But this particular day,i was like na me & u today, i cant be scared or runnin away frm u everyday na....as he just approach me to harass me, i just grab his manhood seriously & he shouted with pain...snc then he stopped harassin me..
Today if i see him anywere,he will say 'tough girl'....we are frends now,nt close frends ooo bt hi hi stuff.

Na wa to you o!
Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
Smartestelvis:
yea n i applaude ur courage in standin up 2 a coward like him,u v earnd his respect 4 life
tanx dear
Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
pitypec:
in superman's voice (tough girl) lol. he learnt is lesson I guess
yea he did, he said it
Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ghoxt:

Na wa to you o!
guy no tire 4 me ooo....d guy ws beating me almost everyday, i gat no choice na dan to end it dat way.
Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by sule5727: 3:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
Midehi:

i no dey quick vex but if i vex.....lol
ok so some one has to be very careful d way d talk to u
Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
sule5727:
ok so some one has to be very careful d way d talk to u
yea dnt take advantage of my softness
Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by sule5727: 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
Midehi:

yea dnt take advantage of my softness
I think I luv dat it interesting having chat wit u!! Hp to continue wit u like dis
Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by uzolexis(f): 3:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
WhyNa:

Lol. That's what hunger can do. Sounds like you went to feddy?

Yeah but I left after JSS 2 sha, the school wahala was too much....i was always looking so thin when I came home,my parents were scared.
Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by gsalvatore: 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
nwadiuko1:
There was this girl in my department then....she dy always form classy with her group of friends......as I come enta class dah day, her "classy" frnds don carry one thick cover note book book seat for am even when she never cum class....na em me commot d book siddon.....when d gal later cum class she say mek I commot....and me be like ;babe shey na now u dy cum......d gal begin shout oh...say if I no comot for d seat say she go force me comot.....b4 I knw wasup dis gal don put call through to em dude........we waited everywia tensed up for d dude to show up.....when dude (very muscular and tall) showed up and saw me.....he be like.....ahh. Amingo I no no say na u oh free d matter sha.....d girl was very very embarrased.....I now asked her...u don call finish..lol......

Though that's past now if you know what I mean
Bad guy.

Nice one Amingo!
Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
sule5727:
I think I luv dat it interesting having chat wit u!! Hp to continue wit u like dis
one love!!!!
Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by keni315(f): 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
This guy always throw stones at me wen passing because he was secretly dating one of my friends which i later knew and i always tease him about it
Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by sule5727: 4:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
Midehi:

one love!!!!
yea
Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by sule5727: 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
Midehi:

one love!!!!
continue wit u later
Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by dadoctore(m): 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
Twaci:
I know where u live too....

Then u will gerrit grin
U bad...dats wat u r grin
Twaci:
I know where u live too....

Then u will gerrit grin
U bad...dats wat u r
Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by franugo(m): 4:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
Midehi:
When i was 17, there's this guy who wont let me be just because he asked me out & i refused,so this guy is alwys on me evryday he sees me on the road,either he will insult me or try to beat me up,with this,whenever i see him on the road i will be scared or run away.
But this particular day,i was like na me & u today, i cant be scared or runnin away frm u everyday na....as he just approach me to harass me, i just grab his manhood seriously & he shouted with pain...snc then he stopped harassin me..
Today if i see him anywere,he will say 'tough girl'....we are frends now,nt close frends ooo bt hi hi stuff.

IF THE PIC ON YOUR PROFILE IS YOURS, then i understand why the guy was so stubborn wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink cheesy cheesy that being said,,,,,,,u too bad gan cry cry cry cry cry kiss kiss shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked what if to say youn burst him bronkus shocked shocked
Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
marioking:
That awkward moment when an Aristo told me that I am too small for her!
As one of the campus biggest boiz I practically told her not to pass through our street and you know our street is was the only road to the campus.

Well

She washed, starched and iron my clothes.

And also, you know, became my first lady in the final year!

#GodBlessHealtheco
#GodblessPharjmccarpo
Which healtheco did u attend?
Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by Twaci(f): 4:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
dadoctore:

U bad...dats wat u r grin
U bad...dats wat u r
I know grin
Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
franugo:

IF THE PIC ON YOUR PROFILE IS YOURS, then i understand why the guy was so stubborn wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink cheesy cheesy that being said,,,,,,,u too bad gan cry cry cry cry cry kiss kiss shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked what if to say youn burst him bronkus shocked shocked
the thing for no burst, na only draw i draw am
Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by Twaci(f): 4:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
Aybee92:
chai!!! but u wicked o grin
grin
Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by PilotOz(m): 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
WhyNa:

Did you school in UNN?
No, college of education Edo...
Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
Midehi:

fine boy, u dey fear?
Not really buh I've had similar experience tho. In primary 6 during P.E. sad all those weird warm down exercises where you have to flap and flap your arms like you're crazy. A girl didnt know i was right behind her and she flapped her left hand so hard and punched me on my nuts. I died, woke up and died again. sad sad.
It's a terrible experience. sad sad

1 Like

Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by newsprocom: 5:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
Na so this babe call me after church o, she dey cry for phone say her ex maltreat am. I dey like the babe, so na so me sef rush go meet am for house, the girl cry for my head sote my shirt soak like garri, i dey think say something fit happen sef make one thing lead to another grin . After like 30 secs when she don cry finish, na so this girl suddenly carry phone dey chat and laugh like say she never cry at all. I com dey look like mugu, she com say "em sorry for calling you just like that, i just felt overwhelmed" blah blah blah dey crack english for me... i just provoke comot her house, she dey use me do emotional support. Unfortunately, as i comot the house, o boy na so rain start o, chaii!!!... By the time i reach house ehnn, i don be like dog wey enter water.. I swear, i no fit do that kine thing again meen..

LESSON: These girls aint loyal.. they get guy for money, guy for cry cry, guy for book, guy for bleep.. different guys for different purposes, no trust anyone of them o, don't fall into any of those categories. Let her make an effort to want you too, chasing is not for guys only.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by franugo(m): 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
Midehi:

the thing for no burst, na only draw i draw am

IF dem dram your own nko grin grin grin grin grin grin the thing dey pain like mad oooooo, trust me i know the feeling embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by cutieberie1(f): 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
zick19:

Better wink
#peace

what happened..
Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
Zohan:

Not really buh I've had similar experience tho. In primary 6 during P.E. sad all those weird warm down exercises where you have to flap and flap your arms like you're crazy. A girl didnt know i was right behind her and she flapped her left hand so hard and punched me on my nuts. I died, woke up and died again. sad sad.
It's a terrible experience. sad sad
hahahahahahahaha....sowie for that ok
Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
cutieberie1:

what happened..
dat dude was apologizing to you.... wink

1 Like

Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
franugo:

IF dem dram your own nko grin grin grin grin grin grin the thing dey pain like mad oooooo, trust me i know the feeling embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
my own is undrawable...lol
Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by franugo(m): 5:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
newsprocom:
Na so this babe call me after church o, she dey cry for phone say her ex maltreat am. I dey like the babe, so na so me sef rush go meet am for house, the girl cry for my head sote my shirt soak like garri, i dey think say something fit happen sef make one thing lead to another grin . After like 30 secs when she don cry finish, na so this girl suddenly carry phone dey chat and laugh like say she never cry at all. I com dey look like mugu, she com say "em sorry for calling you just like that, i just felt overwhelmed" blah blah blah dey crack english for me... i just provoke comot her house, she dey use me do emotional support. Unfortunately, as i comot the house, o boy na so rain start o, chaii!!!... By the time i reach house ehnn, i don be like dog wey enter water.. I swear, i no fit do that kine thing again meen..

LESSON: These girls aint loyal.. they get guy for money, guy for cry cry, guy for book, guy for bleep.. different guys for different purposes, no trust anyone of them o, don't fall into any of those categories. Let her make an effort to want you too, chasing is not for guys only.

eyaaaa, dohhh grin grin
Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by cutieberie1(f): 5:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
zick19:

dat dude was apologizing to you.... wink

i wont ansa him did u mention him in any post...n z like he was forced to apologize...
Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
cutieberie1:

dear i wont ansa him did u mention him in any post...n z like he was forced to apologize...
He wasn't forced to apologize, he knew wat he said waz wrong then apologized....
Jez forgive him and let peace reign wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? / My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant / Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.