Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,002 members, 7,810,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) (33949 Views)

Imo State: SOS: Rochas Okorocha Come To Our Rescue: PHOTOS / Agbaje’ll Soon Be Declared Lagos Gov – PDP / Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 25, 2015
There is no needing politicing this issue or fighting over it. The Truth it that, we have been neglected in that Area. Even Five minutes of heavy rain causes so much blockage. I stay In Jimoh and i know what i am saying. Truth however is that people in that vicinity are not helping matters. When i leave home for work very early, you will see people form the other side of Jimoh, bring out their bin and waste and dump on at Jimoh bus stop expecting LAWMA to come for it. Whenever i see these pople, i feel like slapping or punching them. Government should please come to our aid there. Every area inside Jomoh is tarred but my street is not. Government says because majority of people in my street there are PDP people, that is why they will not tar my street. So what am i paying tax for? Recently, my street was mere graded with Red Sand which has even done more damage when it rains. I am thinking of temporarily relocating during the raining season because we see hell when it rains. Government, please come to our aid.

2 Likes

Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by lovat(m): 10:24am On Feb 25, 2015
johnmartus:
rubbish attention seeker you see something terrible in your resident which i believe your local government chairman does not aware of it talk on state government instead to write a letter to your loca govt council you decided to come to social media to discredit the working governor? you're just a pathetic fellow
stop spewing rubbish, Akownjo is a state road, I stayed in Egbeda for 3years and I can tell you that this flood has been a recurring problem on that road since time immemorial. Fashola will not do anything and the funny thing is that the deputy governor's family house is close to that place and her street Prince Adebambo is also flooded

1 Like

Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by cacali(f): 10:25am On Feb 25, 2015
MooreWays:
. Let's be constructive in our criticisms. I live around this area and the flood u see is man made. Pple dispose refuse mostly containing polytines and plastic products (pet bottles) into the drainage, builds bold offs on the drainage systems around that area. Check one of the pictures, u will understand what am saying. Its part of our responsibility to take good care of our environment.
There is no drainage on this road bros. I live around there too.
Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by popoolay: 10:25am On Feb 25, 2015
Lagos is indeed working while Akowonjo area is sinking.....Lol. Is this part of the CHANGE we want? We want a Lagos that is for all and not the ones only meant for the elites. Look at the various road projects in Lagos, can you compare the quality of the road project executed in areas like Agege, Oba Akran, Ikotun,Ojodu, Abule-Egba, Alimosho e.t.c areas to the ones done in areas like Surulere, Ikeja, Aboyade-Cole, Bourdillon, Yaba areas?

So much deceit and propaganda from APC and I wonder where the progressiveness they profess lies. Being a progressive is not in imitating Late Chief Obafemi Awolowo's eye glasses and cap but in running a govt without any bias irrespective of your location within Lagos.
Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by sunnyflakes(m): 10:31am On Feb 25, 2015
M4gunners:
God is watching you Madam keep defending ur pay masters ok.But don't forget there's nemesis in anything we do.

THANKS I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO SAW THAT...

2 Likes

Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by talktimi(m): 10:31am On Feb 25, 2015
DaGC:

I don't know what you are trying to say or point to.....but this is extremely st.upid
tongue
Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by lovat(m): 10:33am On Feb 25, 2015
johnmartus:
rubbish attention seeker you see something terrible in your resident which i believe your local government chairman does not aware of it talk on state government instead to write a letter to your loca govt council you decided to come to social media to discredit the working governor? you're just a pathetic fellow
stop spewing rubbish, fashola runs an elitist govt, places like egbeda, ikotun, aboru, okota, ejigbo, oworoshonki, are no go areas when it rains.

4 Likes

Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by joe120120(m): 10:35am On Feb 25, 2015
yetunde01:
This is a place in Lagos, Jimoh-Akowonjo, 30mins rain and everywhere is flooded. Where is the Government?

shame to Fashola

2 Likes

Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by descharmed(f): 10:36am On Feb 25, 2015
I have lived in Akowonjo for over 20years, my parents still live there, 2 streets from Jimoh and it has always been bad, in as much as I voted APC in the last time they have not done anything to fix the gutters. People are screaming that the gutters are littered with dirt. The gutters from JImoh down the road is bad, they need to fix them, the only time anything is done on JImoh is when election is around the corner. This picture is just the tip of the iceberg of what they face there, people's properties etc.

Most landlords had to raise their compounds, most of the roads within akowonjo is bad, my street has never been tarred, my Dad went to the LOcal government to check if the street was given out to any contractors, they awarded the contracts 5times( and it has never been done). Yet Alimosho axis commands the biggest voters for APC, I really do not know why we keep Voting in APC in that axis when we are continually ignored.

2 Likes

Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by eaglechild: 10:39am On Feb 25, 2015
topefisayo:
There is no needing politicing this issue or fighting over it. The Truth it that, we have been neglected in that Area. Even Five minutes of heavy rain causes so much blockage. I stay In Jimoh and i know what i am saying. Truth however is that people in that vicinity are not helping matters. When i leave home for work very early, you will see people form the other side of Jimoh, bring out their bin and waste and dump on at Jimoh bus stop expecting LAWMA to come for it. Whenever i see these pople, i feel like slapping or punching them. Government should please come to our aid there. Every area inside Jomoh is tarred but my street is not. Government says because majority of people in my street there are PDP people, that is why they will not tar my street. So what am i paying tax for? Recently, my street was mere graded with Red Sand which has even done more damage when it rains. I am thinking of temporarily relocating during the raining season because we see hell when it rains. Government, please come to our aid.

Very very sad.

Is it this kind of bitter primitive politics that APC has brought to this country?

They will surely fail.
Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by Amakusballer: 10:40am On Feb 25, 2015
Eko ti fe Baje ooo!!! Lord have Mercy!
Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by bakynes(m): 10:40am On Feb 25, 2015
Jimoh here na wa o this one no b government fault na people build Shops and houses for close to canal, drainage dey there well well infact dem just reconstruct the road. On entering into Jimoh road by Egbeda/ Akowonjo u see shops built at the edge of the road making it difficult for two cars to pass at once. So make any PD-Pigs no blame Fashola.

1 Like

Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by eaglechild: 10:42am On Feb 25, 2015
descharmed:
I have lived in Akowonjo for over 20years, my parents still live there, 2 streets from Jimoh and it has always been bad, in as much as I voted APC in the last time they have not done anything to fix the gutters. People are screaming that the gutters are littered with dirt. The gutters from JImoh down the road is bad, they need to fix them, the only time anything is done on JImoh is when election is around the corner. This picture is just the tip of the iceberg of what they face there, people's properties etc.

Most landlords had to raise their compounds, most of the roads within akowonjo is bad, my street has never been tarred, my Dad went to the LOcal government to check if the street was given out to any contractors, they awarded the contracts 5times( and it has never been done). Yet Alimosho axis commands the biggest voters for APC, I really do not know why we keep Voting in APC in that axis when we are continually ignored.

This is testimony time.

Let us keep exposing the evil APC is doing.

A party built on a foundation of propaganda, violence and bitterness.
Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by descharmed(f): 10:43am On Feb 25, 2015
berem:
You can imagine! Yet government is always blamed.

Mtscheeew!

In this case yes the government is to be blamed, that drainage has not been fixed in 20years, I spent over 2decades in that area, My folks live down the road and it has not been done. The road(JImoh) Was done last year because of the election, the inner roads have not been done, my street has been awarded (5times) in 20years and yet the community are the ones who have been doing this. Please let us be objective, this is really bad and I am finally happy that someone was able to take pictures. Alimosho gathers mostly the largest voters,and yet they are ignored during the years.

1 Like

Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by dadee007(m): 10:44am On Feb 25, 2015
Wow, That's New York? shocked Was this after 30 mins rain as well sir? Or do we glorify ineptitude for selfish reasons?
aresa:

[img]http://e360.yale.edu/images/slideshows/gallery_hurricane_sandy_new_york_flooding.jpg[/img]

^^^^^^ That's New York. A state in the most advanced country in the world...

You can not out run Nature. You jokers need to find something better to do with your silly time...

2 Likes

Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by eaglechild: 10:44am On Feb 25, 2015
popoolay:
Lagos is indeed working while Akowonjo area is sinking.....Lol. Is this part of the CHANGE we want? We want a Lagos that is for all and not the ones only meant for the elites. Look at the various road projects in Lagos, can you compare the quality of the road project executed in areas like Agege, Oba Akran, Ikotun,Ojodu, Abule-Egba, Alimosho e.t.c areas to the ones done in areas like Surulere, Ikeja, Aboyade-Cole, Bourdillon, Yaba areas?

So much deceit and propaganda from APC and I wonder where the progressiveness they profess lies. Being a progressive is not in imitating Late Chief Obafemi Awolowo's eye glasses and cap but in running a govt without any bias irrespective of your location within Lagos.

Keep it coming.

Let us purge our society of this evil.

1 Like

Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by descharmed(f): 10:47am On Feb 25, 2015
bakynes:
Jimoh here na wa o this one no b government fault na people build Shops and houses for close to canal, drainage dey there well well infact dem just reconstruct the road. On entering into Jimoh road by Egbeda/ Akowonjo u see shops built at the edge of the road making it difficult for two cars to pass at once. So make any PD-Pigs no blame Fashola.

Mr Man Please be objective, the yeye road was patched last year and it was because of the election, they do this every four years. The shops you are refering to is not obstructing the drainage. Which canal is on JImoh Street we are youths and we need to think and write objectively. 2 cars can also pass on the road except cars are packed on it, are you a learner angry. We are not blaming the Government, this is accountability and until we start doing this for any government in charge we will be making great mistakes. THis thread has been long over due.

1 Like

Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by anonimi: 10:47am On Feb 25, 2015
honeric01:

Robot, I once lived in that area around 2008, let me tell you that there is a huge canal built at the back of Victoria street at jimoh bustop, but foolish and greedy lagosians built houses round the canal and this ended up blocking the flow of water.. the government wanted to come demolish but was sued.. so how do you help those who have refused to be helped?

Secondly, these people end up blocking their gutters with dirt's (plastic bottles e.t.c), anytime it rains, thats when they start doing cleanup from their various homes.

I moved out of there when flood spoilt my properties 2 times in a roll. (was away).

Before you turn everything to PDP vs APC as you have been programmed to do..kindly try to malfunction abit so you cab reason independently.

Did those buildings on the canal spring up there overnight?
What were the Lagos state Town Planning inspectors doing all the time they were putting up the buildings
What did the responsible LGA officials do when they saw those structures coming up on the canal?

Did the citizens inform their state assembly lawmakers?

4 Likes

Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by descharmed(f): 10:51am On Feb 25, 2015
topefisayo:

@ topefisayo is that Ogunbiyi Street only JImoh is Tarred all the way done even my Folk's street is not tarred at all we had to pour Red Sand on it recently.
Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by sammhi(m): 10:57am On Feb 25, 2015
Some people think that GEJ is hated that much but the media and propaganda made it seem so.... but I will tell you what is the real CHANGE slogan means... the real motive for change being sold by politicians and swallowed by gullible Nigerians. but I will take my time to explain here....after death of yardua, The Hausas felt GEJ should not contest..because it is their turn but somehow he won the battle and he won in 2011. that was why there was [post election violence in north..angry that GEJ won. the Yorubas supported GEJ then in 2011. however, Yorubas felt they were not compensated adequately enough by GEJ in terms of federal appointment. so they were angry. the north found a reliable partner of GMB (hausa) with Tinubu (Yoruba ) and team up together. now, in the PDP , some of the northern governors like kwankwaso, lamido, wamakko , ALIYU etc did not want GEJ to go for second term..as they felt it was the turn of the north. But GEJ felt let him do a second term and then handover to them. But they did not agree. this is what led to a split in PDP and thjose northern governors left to join Tinubu and GMB to form APC.
So to dislodge GEJ, the campaign of hate and lies and propaganda started...unfortunately, GEJ did not expect this and he had poor PR manager
this campaign of hate started with SANUSI propaganda and lies about missing money etc corruption . again, GEJ was slow to react to this issues..... meanwhile some of the PDP now in APC were the same guys funding BH just to malign GEJ GOVERNEMNT so BH got form bad to worse all to discr4edit GEJ
NOT to bore you, If APC WINS, IT WILL BE IMPPOSSIBLE TO DISLODGE THEM AS THEY WILL HAVE LEARN FORM pdp FAILURE not in terms of economy but in active propaganda and all. Noting much will change I can bet that but they will blame it all on GEJ having destroyed the country
let me also state that EVEN in his PDP, some of the hausas do not like him not ofr nay good reason but because they too want to rule..
so in nutshell, APC is a party formed from hate , bitterness and need to control Nigeria oil well. they cant tell you this so they will tell you corruption etc...but corruption index is better despite GEJ not jailing people but using a preventative method to remove sources of corruption
in fact , if APC is in power, you wont hear anything not because people are not stealing but will be suppressed. like in lagos, despite the heavy corruption going on, no one hears it . it is completely blocked.
so in nutshell , CHANGE means to return power to the northern ruling class..no more no less...to achive it is al these media lies and propaganda. GEJ did not help matters because he had poor image laundering guys and slow to react o issues
but assess him via these parameters : corruption index , roads, agriculture, transport, education, aviation etc
to buttress my point
1) how much is a bag of rice two years ago and now?
2) are our roads better than before say five years ago?
3) are our airport better than five years ago?
4) do we have more people as farmers and helped by GEJ than four years ago?
6) has armed robbery rate gone down compared to five years ago?
7) when was the last time you queue to buy petrol?
coolhe has built 9 universities in four years...how many has fasola and Tinubu build in 16 years?
I can go on and on
am not a politician and will never be one . infact I hate politics and politicians becos they are a fraud and triksters...

2 Likes

Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by gemiclem(m): 10:59am On Feb 25, 2015
ITbomb:
Okay nah

Meanwhile somewhere in a certain PDP state
This road is in the village far away from the state capital

akwa ibom state
Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by Delafruita(m): 11:01am On Feb 25, 2015
IVORY2009:
We need change in Lagos, in the next coming governorship elections, 16yrs of bondage... In Lagos. Change we need, change, change, change, change change, change of government, change, lagos needs change.
only someone unfamiliar with what the PDP represents will want them in lagos.i have been in lagos for almost 30years and i make bold to say lagos under the AD,AC,ACN and now APc has continued to make progress.i am familiar with jimoh in akowonjo having lived in that axis for almost 12years and anyone familiar with that area in the 90s wouldnt be suprised at this turn of events.the drainage in that area wasnt designed with the population explosion of recent times in mind.it was adequate back then,but in recent times,the akowonjo axis has witnessed the massive influx of residential and commecial activities.

does this absolve the government of its responsibility?definitely not.but it must be said that the flooding situation is made worse by the indiscriminate dumping of refuse in the drainage.some may say the drainage should be expanded,but those familiar with that axis know its impossible.the road itself is very narrow with houses all lined along the gutters.expanding the gutters will require extensive demolition which will bring about excess bottleneck for the government from the lawsuits that will definitely arise.

sometimes,we cant lay the blame solely at the feet of govrnment.a case in point is the ago palace way in okota which has remained abandoned pending lawsuits brought against the government by landlords in the area protesting government's insistence on maintaining its right of way.its quite difficult to accept the demolition of one's home no matter how much the compensation is.which is why the case in jimoh is peculiar.as i recall,work was recently done on the road and drainage to enable quick passage of water to the canal but people been who they are,they keep dumping refuse in the guitters especially with the multitude of shops that line the route

that notwithstanding,the LASG should take action.either enforce the environmental laws and jail some people for dumping refuse as a deterrent to others or proceed with action on expanding the drainage as those appear to be the only alternatives they have

3 Likes

Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 25, 2015
descharmed:

@ topefisayo is that Ogunbiyi Street only JImoh is Tarred all the way done even my Folk's street is not tarred at all we had to pour Red Sand on it recently.
Babe, You got it. Ogunbiyi street is messed up. During the dry season, dust disturbs us, during the rainy season, we cant go out. Where is yoyr Folk's street. I even thought it was only Ogunbiyi that they recently poured Red sand. I guess they want to use that to win our votes, but i doubt if that will work. Everyone is Bitter, very bitter.
Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by Delafruita(m): 11:08am On Feb 25, 2015
descharmed:

Mr Man Please be objective, the yeye road was patched last year and it was because of the election, they do this every four years. The shops you are refering to is not obstructing the drainage. Which canal is on JImoh Street we are youths and we need to think and write objectively. 2 cars can also pass on the road except cars are packed on it, are you a learner angry. We are not blaming the Government, this is accountability and until we start doing this for any government in charge we will be making great mistakes. THis thread has been long over due.
the shops dont directly obstruct the drainage but the shops owners throw their dirts into the drainage.besides,the presence of the shops makes the expansion of the drainage by government a non option.the road is narrow and its quite correct that its difficult for 2 cars to pass at the same time.one has to stop for the other.the government has to be accountable just as we the people have to be accountable.government has given an opportunity via lawma for refuse disposal,a situation where people still dump their refuse in the drainage will eventually lead to blockage.or dont you know drainages are linked to a canal?in a case where the water cant get to the canal due to blockage,then flooding occurs and then we blame government
Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by honeric01(m): 11:15am On Feb 25, 2015
anonimi:

Did those buildings on the canal spring up there overnight?
What were the Lagos state Town Planning inspectors doing all the time they were putting up the buildings
What did the responsible LGA officials do when they saw those structures coming up on the canal?

Did the citizens inform their state assembly lawmakers?

Now blame the people for not reporting to the government because if they did, those houses wouldn't be there.

What about the dirt's being thrown into gutters and drainages? should it be the responsibility of the govt to stop people from doing this?

Funny enough, it doesn't take 20 mins for all the water to clear up after the rain.. this shows that the drainage system was actually built to fight flood bar blockages.
Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by Delafruita(m): 11:15am On Feb 25, 2015
topefisayo:

Babe, You got it. Ogunbiyi street is messed up. During the dry season, dust disturbs us, during the rainy season, we cant go out. Where is yoyr Folk's street. I even thought it was only Ogunbiyi that they recently poured Red sand. I guess they want to use that to win our votes, but i doubt if that will work. Everyone is Bitter, very bitter.
it is good to note that citizens in lagos now expect their streets to be tarred.this is one of the reasons to keep voting in progressives.a few years ago,who would have been talking about ogunbiyi street not been tarred?but in a case where other state governors keep bragging about inter city or main roads,the lagos state governor made his second term about innercity roads and he has kept to that.i visited many areas in akowonjo recently and i could noticde the difference from miccom to bakery to baale to vulcanizer to even jimoh.streets are now been tarred.we have to admit that it cant all be done within 4years,but ambode has pledged to continue from where fashola stopped.which is why i'd rather vote the continuity that will certainly tar my street very soon than vote a new experiment because my street hasnt been tarred.

1 Like

Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by ayolatun(m): 11:17am On Feb 25, 2015
sunnyflakes:

IF YOUR ASSERTION IS CORRECT IT IS PROBABLY DUE TO A LACK OF EFFECTIVE REFUSE DISPOSAL SCHEME IN PLACE. RATHER THAN PROVIDE SUCH, THEY (ALL APC STATES) ARE ROOTING FOR THE FALL OF THE PRESIDENT..... PUT YOUR STATES IN ORDER AND LEAVE THE PRESIDENT ALONE.

What does the president have to do with my post? Pls always read carefully. As regard to refuse disposal, Lagos has the best waste management system. But some Nigerians are witches or wizards, they prefer to throw dirt on the road which eventually gets into drainages. As it's said, a little drop of water makes a mighty ocean. Likewise, a sachet of pwater makes a huge dump site.

It's a very bad culture to throw trash on the road. Nigerians have to change. There are designated dumpsites, use those ones and not the road.I'll reiterate, some Nigerians need to be flogged with koboko.

Lastly, all of this political bigots are doing Nigeria great harm. Which one is my state? America that is more diverse culturally, religiously and socially is doing better. God don bless Nigeria,make Una no spoil am.
Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by honeric01(m): 11:19am On Feb 25, 2015
descharmed:

Victoria street is tarred, the road opposite Victoria street was also tarred but has damaged to some length. its a lie that the streets around jimoh bustop is not tarred..
Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by Delafruita(m): 11:27am On Feb 25, 2015
descharmed:

what exactly makes a gutter bad?does it leak?or perhaps some of it is broken.you should realise that we the people make the situation worse when we litter the gutters with refuse.a case in point is the new road just constructed on my street.the drainages were well constructed by CGC as they made them wide and deep.as is the usual CGC practise,they finished the gutter before starting the interlocking stone.alas,they hadnt finished the road when it was realised the drainage was blocked.as deep and as wide as the drainage is,it got blocked.i have attached pictures of the drainage when the road was under construction.the community had to plead wkith the iba lcda who in turn coerced CGC to clear the drainage.since then,the community development association set up an environmental task force to call in the police to arrest whoever throws refuse into the drainage.
we cant always blame the government.we can only accuse government when we have done our part,which is to ensure there is no refuse in the drainage.can you attest to that?

Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 25, 2015
sunnyshayne:
Which part of lagos is this please op?
Akowonjo Egbeda Alimosho LG
Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by Objektive: 11:35am On Feb 25, 2015
THIS FASHOLA GUY MUST REALLY BE A DULLARD, HOW CAN HE NOT SIT DOWN AND PLAN UNDERGROUND DRAINAGE LIKE THEY DO IN CALABAR

AND UYO? JUST BUSY DOING MONEY TRANSFER TO TINUBU? A JAIL TERM AWAITS YOU COME MAY29TH

anonimi:

- What is the responsibility of the Lagos state Town Planning authorities for proper channeling of the drainages?
- What is the responsibility of the 57 LGAs and LCDAs that are 101% controlled by APC for ensuring the dirts in the gutters are cleared regularly so water flows freely?

In short Fashola is a certified FAILURE and the yoke of APC on Lagosians for the past 16 years must be lifted!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by Objektive: 11:42am On Feb 25, 2015
HOW MUCH ARE THEY PAYING YOU FOR THIS? PEANUTS I AM SURE, WHILE THEY MILK THE RICHEST STATE IN THE FEDERATION FOR 16YEARS. SHAME ON YOU AND YOUR POT OF PORRAGE.

descharmed:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boma Goodhead Protesting In 2005 Against Police Harassment (Throwback Photos) / Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspecting Repair Works On Lagos Roads (Photos) / "Evidence Emerges Of Mass Burials After Arbaeen Massacre Of Shia In Kano"- IHRC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.