Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] - Literature (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] (316674 Views)

Black Monday - A Crime Fiction / "Mohammed Ali At The Ring-side, 1985" - A Poem By Wole Soyinka / The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Uthman51(m): 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
Happy birthday to you creamy 1990 wish you all d best in life..
tecno bring me 2laps of cow and 10bottles of coke...i don repent
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 6:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
kwencypresh:

Happy birthday to me
Wish myself long life,n more laughter

Dee com n update ooo
Today is your birthday too? It feels cool having you as my month mate.
Long life and prosperities. I definitely will update. It is not everyday that two wonderful women celebrate their birthdays.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 6:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
Uthman51:
I swear if you consume all of that, you go fall sick. And the hospital wey go treat you, dem never establish am.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by kwencypresh(f): 7:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
D9ty7:

Today is your birthday too? It feels cool having you as my month mate.
Long life and prosperities. I definitely will update. It is not everyday that two wonderful women celebrate their birthdays.
thank u dear
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Onemansquad(m): 8:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
kwencypresh:
thank u dear
Fresh ma folow u celebrate *HBD*
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by creamy1990(f): 9:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
Uthman51:
yeah take whatever u want d bill is on me. Thnx alot
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by creamy1990(f): 9:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
D9ty7:

I swear if you consume all of that, you go fall sick. And the hospital wey go treat you, dem never establish am.
dnt worry ur pretty head Dee. I gat fresh and natural agbo jedi here just for him#winks
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by creamy1990(f): 9:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
have not seen any update tho
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Rounakid(m): 9:50pm On Aug 08, 2015
Happy birthday to the celebrants...
Dee i just dey watch you with my two eyes, mouth and nose inclusive...
Jux try and fail ur promise today and see if i no go Kidnapp Lilyomi and Adeh3... *straightface*
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
I DEDICATE THIS UPDATE TO JAH THE MOST HIGH FOR KEEPING OUR ONE AND ONLY CREAMY1990 SAFE TILL THIS DAY, HER BIRTHDAY. BABA GOD! ABEG, CONTINUE TO DEY PROTECT HER. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU CREAMY.
------------------------------------------
CHAPTER 17
"Where did you go?" Her mother attacked as soon as she entered the living room. "Don't tell me you went to beat Christopher out of there."
"I only corrected him." Tina replied.
Just then, her father walked out from the hallway which connects with his room and at the same Mayor barging into the living room.
"Good evening dad." Tina quickly went on her knees to acknowledge tge presence of the man she has never seen a good side of him in over thirteen years. She was the apple of his eyes before she got pregnant in her second year in the university, and since then, their relationship has been strained and the few times they spoke to each other, they were exchanging greetings. Even when Tina and her younger brother acquired the present house they live, with Tina contributing forty percent and Mayor the other seventy percent, it took the intervention of friends before the old man accepted the gift, simply because he was yet to forgive Tina for the one time misake she made years back.
"So, if I didn't come out, you won't greet me?" The old man asked as he sat down. "Calm down young man." He said to Mayor who was trying hard to be noticed.
"Mayowa dear, what's the matter?" His mother asked.
"Ask her." He said referring to Tina.
"Christie, what's the matter?" The elderly woman asked.
"First of all Mum, Mayowa, you must be very s.tupid for talking to Mum like that. What do you take her for? She asked you a question and someone in his right senses should know how to answer question from elders. Maybe you still think you are a kid." Tina scolded her little brother.
Mayor opened his mouth to talk but was cut halfway into pronouncing his first word.
"Keep quiet young man." His father said angrily.
Silence took over the room immediately. "Is it because you have started making money? Is it because you are twenty seven? Is it because you have women both old and young at your beck? Is that why you think you can disrespect your mother, my own wife?" Deacon James rose angrily.
"Am sorry sir."
"Better be. Now apologize to your sister." The old man ordered.
"Am sorry dad, but I can't." Mayor muttered.
"Then get out of here."
"Daddy, you can't send him away. You should know the reason behind their fight." Mrs James advised.
"Thank you mum. You can imagine Tina coming downstairs to warn me to keep my friends away from Chris. I mean, is it possible for Chris to come to harm while I'm present?" Mayor explained.
"No one is talking about harm here, but influence. Your friends who drinks and smoke, what other thing could Chris possibly learn from them?" Tina asked. "I still stand by my word, tell your friends to keep their distance unless they want to see another side of me. I don't know why dad accepted to house them in the first place."
"Fine, your son should keep his distance too. Sound this note of warning into his head." Mayor replied before storming out of the room.
------------------------------------------
Kim sat on the bed staring into space as her husband slept peacefully.
"If care is not taken, you will loose your husband to another woman who would be too difficult to fight." A voice said to her, stirring her back to life.
"Sweetheart." She called. "Mark!" she shook him.
"Yes?" He replied.
"Wake up." She snapped.
"I wasn't sleeping." He replied.
"What?" She asked in suprise. "You mean....?
"Yeah! I was awake all these while." He replied with raised voice. "so, what is it you wanna talk to me about?"
"Do you love me?" She asked.
Not alone was the question the least she was expecting, he was caught off guard.
"I.... I.... I don't know." He replied sincerly, because lying would be a great disservice to his feelings.
Kimberly sighed deeply. "Is it because of her?" She asked.
"What?" Mark asked in return.
"Is it because of Tina?" This time, her voice was shaky.
"Yes." And the most dreaded word escaped his lips.
"Nooooooo." She screamed.

--tbc--
QUESTIONS OF THE DAY;
1. Do you think Mark is making a mistake?
2. Do you see Kimberly returning to the States without a fight?
3. Is it really a dead end between Mark and his pregnant wife?

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 11:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
THE BEST WAY TO CELEBRATE A SPECIAL DAY LIKE THIS IS TO GATHER FRIENDS, FAMILIES AND LOVED ONES TO A TREAT. I HOPE YOU HAD FUN. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KWENCYPRESH
--continuation--
Deacon James and his wife decended the staircase into the landing downstairs where Mayor was cleaning his father car.
"Dad... Mum, are you ready?" He asked.
"Yes. We need to be in church as early as possible. There will be a workers meeting and a meeting between the church elders, and according to the G.O, he wants everything done quickly, at least before twelve noon when the youth camp would be opened." His mother explained.
"So, that explains why Chris will have to be home until that time?" He asked.
"Yes." The old lady replied.
"I see." He drawled.
His father opened the driver side of the car and hopped in.
"It feels good to be behind the wheels once again." The old man retorted.
"That's the drill dad. Nothing is sweeter than driving." Mayor laughed.
"Certainly, but I seriously think you should talk to your sister. You really hurt her last night and you should apologise." Deacon James said with seriousness all over his face.
Mayor quickly looked at his mother with the hope of a bailout.
"I concur with you. As much as Chris is Tina's son, he is your boy. The last thing the boy needs is enemity between his mother and the person he has always looked up to. So, try and make peace with her." His mother adviced.
"Okay dad, okay mum. I will just go in now, grab a shirt and head over to her office. I am sure she won't take my words against me. She knew I spoke out of anger." Mayor replied.
"Good boy."
Five minutes later, Deacon James and his wife drove out of the house leaving Christopher in custody of Mayor and his friends.
"Where to?" Majid, one of Mayor's friends asked.
"I have an appointment by nine." He replied.
"With who?" Majid asked.
"Don't ask me. It doesn't matter." With this, Mayor exited the house with one sole aim; making peace with his elder sister.
----------
Tina picked her handbag and stood up to leave the hospital ward where Tony was being treated.
She had earlier being called by the FBI boss who instructed her to go over and sign some papers mandating the hospital to discharge him, on account that he would be moved without delay into the FBI medical centre. And Tina after she was done with the assignment felt it necessary to say 'hello' to her colleague. Afterall, he was on the hospital bed because she called him to action.
"Please wait." The voice unmistakably belonged to Tony, contrary to the Doctor's instruction that he was sleeping. "Good morning." He greeted as soon as he saw Tina drop her handbag.
"Good morning to you too. How are you now?" Tina replied politely.
"Am good." He replied with a long searching look which bored deep into her eyes, a gesture which made her uncomfortable, such that, she knew if she allowed him to stare a little longer, he will see what her heart, mind and soul is made up. She looked away.
"Why are you here?" He asked.
"Transfer." Tina replied.
"No. I don't want to be transferred. I love it here, the staffs here are professional."He replied.
"I am following orders." Tina replied.
"So, I won't get to see you again?"
"What?" She was shocked to the marrow, but quickly got herself together. "Of course you will. You will even get to see me everytime until you are back on your feet. I mean, you are recieving treatment in the same building as my office." She explained.
"You don't get it. Our privacy. You can't show up anytime, and even of you do, people will talk."
"What do you mean?" She needed no soothsayer to tell her where he was heading with his talk, neither does she need a seer to tell her where he was coming from.
"I love you Tina. I always have and I still do." The words came at their own accord, even though he couldn't take them back.
"It's impossible. No. I mean.... You don't know me.... Its too early.." She stammered.
"It is very possible. Did you know the things I have done to ensure that we always be together. I was in Logistics by the time I met you and because of you I joined the field operators with the aim of seeing you often. I am on this bed today because I took a bullet on your behalf. The merging of FBI and N.A.T.U was all my idea."
"What? You mean you knew about the attack on N.A.U? Or are you the one behind it?" Tina asked in shock.
"Don't get me wrong....." He tried to explain, but the sound of the door slamming shut was enough to take the words off him.

--tbc--
QUESTIONS OF THE DAY;
1. Chris left alone with Mayor's friends, what do you think will happen?
2. Do you sincerly think Tony had something to do with the attack on N.A.T.U or Danny Lovato.
3. Tony in love with Tina. Fresh rivarly with Mark?

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
Am not sure of what will happen between Mark and his Wife ,I just can't figure it out.. Anyways,am counting on dee to sort everything out
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Neephemie(f): 12:33am On Aug 09, 2015
Hmmmmm...ion tink Kim 'll leave witout a fight. Tony z in trouble with Mark nd Mayor's frnds av d opportunity 2 kidnap Chris nw nd i tink dey'll. Nt sure if Tony z responsible bt its quite possible. Biko wat of Clara? Well done man...
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Uthman51(m): 1:39am On Aug 09, 2015
Mark didn't make any mistake....no need to lie..
Kim will surely have a gidigbo fight with Tina b4 returning to d state and for mayors friend dey will try to kidnap Chris..i pray mayor come back in time b4 dey kidnap chris..
cant wait to see Mark beating hell out of Tony(na everything wey mark like him dey like?)d guy na oloju kokoro

Dee try me with a cow and see if i wont finish it within 7days with confirm agbo jeji jeji
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by sammyomotola: 6:10am On Aug 09, 2015
Dee, mayb we shud all b hving our birthday everyday so u can dedicate update 4 celebrant. Thanks man jaree
I c mayor getting arrested, tony playing foul game on tina cuz kim ll use him 2 get back on mark. Mayor arrested=chris kiddnaped.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by toykathy(f): 6:55am On Aug 09, 2015
Its rare to see active kids bn killed in a story so, I will trust dat and hope d9ty7 wont kill Chris for us. This is getting more interesting: Mark, Kim, Tina and Tony. Kim will hate Tina more and so is Mark n Tony.
Happy sunday 2u all.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 7:08am On Aug 09, 2015
toykathy:
Its rare to see active kids bn killed in a story so, I will trust dat and hope d9ty7 wont kill Chris for us. This is getting more interesting: Mark, Kim, Tina and Tony. Kim will hate Tina more and so is Mark n Tony.
Happy sunday 2u all.
Like seriously is this you? Where and how have you been?

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Aztezee(m): 8:05am On Aug 09, 2015
Mehn e don tey o,as 4 d questions ,leaving chris alone wit mayor's frnds dat one nah big trobule,nd tony havin anytin 2 do wit d NATU explosion?i don't think so,nd as 4 tony nd mark ehn na real fight juz wan start,anyways ride on bros dee
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by kwencypresh(f): 10:05am On Aug 09, 2015
Dis an opportunity for mayor's Frnds to kidnap chris
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by princessadeola(f): 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
humm, lots of questions to be answered.
Mark is truthful, Kim will not live without a fight. And am sure Tony will regret ever opening his mouth to tell Tina he lover her, cos mark will be mad. Thanks 4 d update
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by jide219(m): 3:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
Best story of all time, kudos bro
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by tecno4life(m): 3:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
creamy1990:
they are both fired. you, take everyone's order

yes ma'am
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by tecno4life(m): 4:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
Uthman51:

brings order in hilux van, here sir. Sorry 4 late delivery na bad road. This cow is straight from Kano
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Uthman51(m): 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
tecno4life:

brings order in hilux van, here sir. Sorry 4 late delivery na bad road. This cow is straight from Kano

ori e pe joor..where d coke wey I say make u bring?
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by PwettyNini(f): 4:51pm On Aug 09, 2015
I pray does bad guys won't kidnap my chris cry
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by omotalkie(f): 5:51pm On Aug 09, 2015
Major will forget something and rush back home,only to catch his friends trying to kidnap Chris..
Kim.is definitely not leaving without fighting Tina...
Tony is working wit Danny Lovato,he's only professing love to Tina so dat she cud fall for him and be able to distract her from her work, and he on the other hand will be able to know her every moves before hand....
Am seeing Mark having a serious fight wit Tony over Tina...
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
[b]It is no news that d9ty7 was born in the month of August, meaning in few hours, days or week, I will be plus 1.
Since the start of the month, I have been thinking of how to celebrate the day with my readers, so that we can all go home happily and fulfilled.
For these reasons, I have decided to ask five(5) simple questions, and anybody who got the answers will win a prize or more.

The questioning pattern;

1. A question about d9ty7
2. A question from one of(ALL IN A CIRCLE and THE THOMAS)
3. A question about d9ty7
4. A question from one of(ALL IN A CIRCLE, THE THOMAS, BLOOD BOND AND SHADOWS FROM THE PAST)
5. A question from BLOOD BOND.

Note: The story Blood bond, is the same as this thread we are on.

WHAT MAKES YOU QUALIFIED TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS;
1. So far you are a Nairalander
2. Lilyomi, kitme, creamy1990, Neephemie are not qualified to answer the number question, because they know the answer.

PRIZES:
The covers of 10 new, freshly pressed stories from d9ty7.
Whoever answers the number 1 correctly stands a chance of getting five of those books for free.
Whoever answers one of the others correctly will have ten of those books for free.
Whoever answers all correctly gets all the questions correctly gets all the ten books for free and every other books released by d9ty7 between now and July 2016, as long as you are still on Nairaland and still in contact with me.
Whoever answers number 1 and any other question gets eight books.

THIS PROGRAMME WILL BE ANCHORED BY D9ty7 himself and the questions will be dropped tomorrow morning at 9am. The books will be posted on this thread tonight so you can choose the ones you like and ensure you answer the questions correctly to enable you pick them.
[/b]
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by labaski(f): 7:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
wow!!abeg dee I go dey class by 8:00am. I would v loved to answer at least one of d questions. nevertheless, happy birthday in advance.. May d Lord increase u in all ramifications.. God bless u dee.. love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 7:48pm On Aug 09, 2015
@Labaski: You can answer the questions later in the day. The winners won't be announced until 10pm tomorrow, so, between 9AM and 10PM, its a long time.
Thanks for the birthday wishes. The LOVE YOU is long abeg. I can't achieve that feat.
Love you too. Simple!
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by labaski(f): 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
D9ty7:
@Labaski: You can answer the questions later in the day. The winners won't be announced until 10pm tomorrow, so, between 9AM and 10PM, its a long time.
Thanks for the birthday wishes. The LOVE YOU is long abeg. I can't achieve that feat.
Love you too. Simple!

ok nah.. love u too.. grin
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Neephemie(f): 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
WHAT MAKES YOU QUALIFIED TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS;
1. So far you are a Nairalander
2. Lilyomi, kitme, creamy1990, Neephemie are not qualified to answer the number question, because they know the answer.[/color]
[color=#990000]PRIZES:
Dee na..... Haba! U dnt want me 2 win any prize?
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Onemansquad(m): 9:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
labaski:
wow!!abeg dee I go dey class by 8:00am. I would v loved to answer at least one of d questions. nevertheless, happy birthday in advance.. May d Lord increase u in all ramifications.. God bless u dee.. love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..
undecided is dat so *cheating on me ehn*

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (112) (Reply)

"Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi / An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) / [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76