Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,347 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

The New Series Empire Fan Club. - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The New Series Empire Fan Club. (119065 Views)

TV Series “empire” Gets A Collaboration With Ladies Cosmetic Brand Covergirl / The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread / The Gotham Series Fan Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by cao(f): 4:43pm On May 22, 2015
Forwetinnah:

You're comparing her life profile dated as far back as 1995 to Wendy's 30 mins show, besides she didn't mention who the father of her son is. The link said they remained friends which doesn't rule out the fact that they had history. How many times do people go on talk shows to deny facts only for the public to confirm it much later since you think people go on talk shows to air out their life history? She talked about her relationship based on her shows not about her life in general
And your questionable source mentioned 2 other kids, where are these 2 kids? The fact that you seem to believe IRL fanfiction and you apparently have forgotten that TPH would have been arrested for statutory rape if that fiction was true (16 year old boy dating a 24 year old woman, especially a black actress who held no real power in Hollywood at that time). Girl let that fanfiction go, these are real people and their lives. Even your fiction based article mentioned TPH's son as a one year old, which removes TG as the father. And to be frank, the father of TPH's son is not our business, a celeb's private life is not our business. All these folks writing Baby Boy fanfiction as IRL fact...people really have too much time on their hands.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Forwetinnah: 6:32pm On May 22, 2015
cao:

And your questionable source mentioned 2 other kids, where are these 2 kids? The fact that you seem to believe IRL fanfiction and you apparently have forgotten that TPH would have been arrested for statutory rape if that fiction was true (16 year old boy dating a 24 year old woman, especially a black actress who held no real power in Hollywood at that time). Girl let that fanfiction go, these are real people and their lives. Even your fiction based article mentioned TPH's son as a one year old, which removes TG as the father. And to be frank, the father of TPH's son is not our business, a celeb's private life is not our business. All these folks writing Baby Boy fanfiction as IRL fact...people really have too much time on their hands.

They talked about two other miscarriages, not children. Don't burst a nerve....you've got your source, I've got mine. It's not necessary I tow your line of thinking, fan fiction or not. Has Tyga been arrested for dating Kyle? Statutory rape..oh please?? Dude hasn't even confirmed dating her. .does that change the truth?? NO!!
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by cao(f): 7:18pm On May 22, 2015
Forwetinnah:

They talked about two other miscarriages, not children. Don't burst a nerve....you've got your source, I've got mine. It's not necessary I tow your line of thinking, fan fiction or not. Has Tyga been arrested for dating Kyle? Statutory rape..oh please?? Dude hasn't even confirmed dating her. .does that change the truth?? NO!!
The age of consent in some US states (eg New York) is 17. Plus, there's a reason Tyga is keeping his mouth shut. It is statutory rape, if their relationship is sexual (he can't claim Romeo and Juliet law, since he's older than her by more than 3 years - thank you Transformers for that weird piece of legalese). Now whether one is above the law or not - that's a different story (see Roman Polanski, his ass ran away and he avoids the US 'cause he will be apprehended on sight, since he was convicted in absentia). And I'm guessing Kylie's family is okay with the situation, which could also come in his favour.

Now if TPH was made pregnant by TG, when he was 16, her ass would have been jailed with the quickness. She was not even a D-list actress then, ol' girl would have been locked up quicker than Akon's fictional Konvict. Plus, when TG did Baby Boy, he certainly was older than 16.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Forwetinnah: 8:18pm On May 22, 2015
cao:

The age of consent in some US states (eg New York) is 17. Plus, there's a reason Tyga is keeping his mouth shut. It is statutory rape, if their relationship is sexual (he can't claim Romeo and Juliet law, since he's older than her by more than 3 years - thank you Transformers for that weird piece of legalese). Now whether one is above the law or not - that's a different story (see Roman Polanski, his ass ran away and he avoids the US 'cause he will be apprehended on sight, since he was convicted in absentia). And I'm guessing Kylie's family is okay with the situation, which could also come in his favour.

Now if TPH was made pregnant by TG, when he was 16, her ass would have been jailed with the quickness. She was not even a D-list actress then, ol' girl would have been locked up quicker than Akon's fictional Konvict. Plus, when TG did Baby Boy, he certainly was older than 16.

Phew!! Plenty tori. Tyga and Kyle are kpanshing steady!! I don't need a confession or a talk show interview to confirm it. Do you have proof that Tyrese was more than 16 in Baby Boy?? Certainly there's a reason why that link is still up...don't expect celebrities to tell you their life history on talk shows when they're there to promote a show(movies or series) . They are real people (like you said) who live Real lives and people who know them (when they're not on our screens)can still tell their stories..the fact that you concluded that it's a fan fiction is funny.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by cao(f): 10:51pm On May 22, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Phew!! Plenty tori. Tyga and Kyle are kpanshing steady!! I don't need a confession or a talk show interview to confirm it. Do you have proof that Tyrese was more than 16 in Baby Boy?? Certainly there's a reason why that link is still up...don't expect celebrities to tell you their life history on talk shows when they're there to promote a show(movies or series) . They are real people (like you said) who live Real lives and people who know them (when they're not on our screens)can still tell their stories..the fact that you concluded that it's a fan fiction is funny.

Typical NLer, anything that's over Twitter's 140 character limit = story. The link is still up 'cause anyone can post fact as fiction on the internet, and it can stay up there for eternity or as long as you pay host. I've seen way too many weird s*** online claiming to be fact, just because someone has written an opus to the Loch Ness monster online and it's been available to the general public since forever, doesn't make it fact. Or like the delusional chic that made a fake Nicki Minaj groupie story (that ish took a weird turn when Nicole B*tchie got involved). People like the attention and added traffic from Google.

Your own source referred to Taraji as Yvette when they spoke about the fictional healthy baby boy, could you really be that gullible? The fanfiction writer is mixing fiction and fact, for crying out loud they combined both Tyrese's birth name and Jody's name (that's his character in Baby Boy) to make this fictional son. Last time I checked Joseph "Jody" Summers ain't Tyrese Darnell Gibson. Chei! NL wan kill person-o!

Tyrese was born in 1978, Baby Boy was filmed in 2000, simple mathematics makes him more than 16, the youngest he could have been was 21 (since he's born in December). If you still believe that disinformation, then I really wish you good luck and hope you don't get swindled by an opportunist...

EDIT: So wait...hold up, this your 419 site - http://wdw.famousfix.com/p2380/tyrese-gibson/ - said he dated Jill Marie Jones from Jan 1990 to Aug 1994. Oh boy had game at 11 years! Dayum son! And wait another second...they were referring to Meagan Good in that nonsense story...Poor Meagan didn't know she had children, that must be news to her and her pastor husband. Gurl, next time you want to tell me super story, abeg get a better source. **drops mic**
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by nitane25(f): 11:20am On May 23, 2015
U both hv deviated a lot from d topic..seriously what's d prize? ... *drops mic*
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by cao(f): 2:58pm On May 23, 2015
nitane25:
U both hv deviated a lot from d topic..seriously what's d prize? ... *drops mic*
**shrugs** removing disinformation from NL...one essay at a time? **settles mic down gently and inches back slowly away from it** Hey, we didn't succumb to yelling cretinous f**ktards at each other... **repeats previous motion and hides under table**
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Forwetinnah: 3:51pm On May 23, 2015
cao:

Typical NLer, anything that's over Twitter's 140 character limit = story. The link is still up 'cause anyone can post fact as fiction on the internet, and it can stay up there for eternity or as long as you pay host. I've seen way too many weird s*** online claiming to be fact, just because someone has written an opus to the Loch Ness monster online and it's been available to the general public since forever, doesn't make it fact. Or like the delusional chic that made a fake Nicki Minaj groupie story (that ish took a weird turn when Nicole B*tchie got involved). People like the attention and added traffic from Google.

Your own source referred to Taraji as Yvette when they spoke about the fictional healthy baby boy, could you really be that gullible? The fanfiction writer is mixing fiction and fact, for crying out loud they combined both Tyrese's birth name and Jody's name (that's his character in Baby Boy) to make this fictional son. Last time I checked Joseph "Jody" Summers ain't Tyrese Darnell Gibson. Chei! NL wan kill person-o!

Tyrese was born in 1978, Baby Boy was filmed in 2000, simple mathematics makes him more than 16, the youngest he could have been was 21 (since he's born in December). If you still believe that disinformation, then I really wish you good luck and hope you don't get swindled by an opportunist...

EDIT: So wait...hold up, this your 419 site - http://wdw.famousfix.com/p2380/tyrese-gibson/ - said he dated Jill Marie Jones from Jan 1990 to Aug 1994. Oh boy had game at 11 years! Dayum son! And wait another second...they were referring to Meagan Good in that nonsense story...Poor Meagan didn't know she had children, that must be news to her and her pastor husband. Gurl, next time you want to tell me super story, abeg get a better source. **drops mic**

You done with your online research cause I know you got details on Meagan from your impeccable online sauce**? How come your online searches are facts yet you claim people put alot of sh**t online? Do You call up the celeb in question to get valid dits straight from the horses mouth??

Good thing you dropped the mic...you were already sounding like a bad remix in a bid to convince yourself. Wendy's interview is real, my source is fiction, besides I know for certain celeb's don't go on talk shows to discuss their personal lives..you're told what they want you to believe. You're the typical nairalander who thinks every gibberish you type must be accepted. Not with me dear, try that somewhere else and pick your mic while you're at it...deuces**
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Forwetinnah: 3:54pm On May 23, 2015
nitane25:

The nosey poker jumped into my mentions...she's free to believe whatever. She's doing a good job so far trying to convince herself grin
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by cao(f): 5:48pm On May 23, 2015
Forwetinnah:

The nose poker jumped into my mentions...she's free to believe whatever. She's doing a good job so far trying to convince herself grin
LWKMD...
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by nitane25(f): 5:57pm On May 23, 2015
Seriously babes, I'm jus glad dis dint go to sm cretinuous fuc_ktard like cao sd Lol.. Mehn ! Dt ws smtin.. I jus wanna hug u both ryt now..let's nt see swear words here..m easily hurt by dem words.. Back to d topic...we shud talkn drip drop or somthn sick frm jamal..Lol
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by nitane25(f): 5:57pm On May 23, 2015
Seriously babes, I'm jus glad dis dint go to sm cretinuous fuc_ktard like cao sd Lol.. Mehn ! Dt ws smtin.. I jus wanna hug u both ryt now..let's nt see swear words here..m easily hurt by dem words.. Back to d topic...we shud b talkn drip drop..drip drippity drop or somthn sick frm jamal..Lol
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by cao(f): 6:11pm On May 23, 2015
nitane25:
Seriously babes, I'm jus glad dis dint go to sm cretinuous fuc_ktard like cao sd Lol.. Mehn ! Dt ws smtin.. I jus wanna hug u both ryt now..let's nt see swear words here..m easily hurt by dem words.. Back to d topic...we shud b talkn drip drop..drip drippity drop or somthn sick frm jamal..Lol

Ah...Drip Drop, everytime the bit with Diddy & his signature "take that" comes up - D...E...A...D. Jamal's Keep Your Money always makes my body think it can dance.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by nitane25(f): 10:00pm On May 23, 2015
Dnt like dt dollar bill song jur! "No apologies" got me baaaad
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by ebamma(m): 8:59pm On May 24, 2015
Hey guys which website can I download all those empire songs?
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Tayo2k7: 11:29am On May 25, 2015
ebamma:
Hey guys which website can I download all those empire songs?

Musicfire.in
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by homesteady(m): 4:38pm On May 25, 2015
This is the best series I've ever watch! Comedy + crazy talents + real drama + everything!
I adore Cookie, I'll kill for her gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by nitane25(f): 8:33pm On May 25, 2015
@tayo2k7 how do I search empire's songs dere. The syt ws kinda not direct. A little description on what to do wil b helpful. Thanks dear
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by nitane25(f): 10:11pm On May 26, 2015
Jus downloaded no apologies, conqueror and good enough by jamal sucessfully.. Chai! U need to listen to d concludin part of good enough..I adore jamal! Cudnt dwnload hakeem's drip drop.. Use mp3skull.com....to dwnload.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Tayo2k7: 10:48pm On May 26, 2015
nitane25:
@tayo2k7 how do I search empire's songs dere. The syt ws kinda not direct. A little description on what to do wil b helpful. Thanks dear

Hi dear, use the link below to download the the 18tracks in a zip folder(135mb), you can use your system or a smart phone to unzip it (only live in the moment is not in the list - you can get that from google)

http://s37.filefactory.com/get/f/5yps6izb5bej/9e973cd045c104d0/_MusicFire.in_Empire_Cast_-_Empire_Original_Soundtrack_from_Season_1_(2015).zip

Or you can select the tracks you want from here and download one by one

http://www.viperial.me/albums/view/2322/Empire-Cast-_Original-Soundtrack-From-Season-1-Of-Empire-Deluxe-Version
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by nitane25(f): 10:56pm On May 27, 2015
Thanks
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Sagamite(m): 8:33am On May 28, 2015
As for the series, I almost laughed my head off when a posh homosexual singer goes to a black underground rap club and then beats a street-smart rapper in a rap battle by .....................singing.

And worse still, .......................wait for it ............................wait ...................wait ...................he got cheered by the black rap crowd who knew he was gay and singing about being gay.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What utter nonsense. grin

Who writes this junk?

There are 2 things this series is about. (1) Make money and (2) promote ingratiation of homosexuality on the public with special focus on the black community.

3 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 8:51am On May 28, 2015
Sagamite I beg don't bring your trouble in this thread. grin you did make some valid points earlier though I don't know why so many people took offence to it.

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Demishasmith(f): 9:05am On May 28, 2015
empire was good in the first four episodes. Shawarma was right about the flaws. they are just too numerous
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by homesteady(m): 9:17am On May 28, 2015
Is Empire not a fictional Film?
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Sagamite(m): 9:24am On May 28, 2015
rokiatu:
Sagamite I beg don't bring your trouble in this thread. grin you did make some valid points earlier though I don't know why so many people took offence to it.

Because they are cretinous fuuktards! cool

tongue

2 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Sagamite(m): 10:08am On May 28, 2015
Demishasmith:
empire was good in the first four episodes. Shawarma was right about the flaws. they are just too numerous

Shey emi lo npe ni Shawarma? (Na me you dey call Shawarma?) grin
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Demishasmith(f): 10:17am On May 28, 2015
Sagamite:

Shey emi lo npe ni Shawarma? (Na me you dey call Shawarma?) grin
not you. darkrebel is shawarma

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (43) (Reply)

Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) / THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.