Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,965 members, 7,835,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] (58785 Views)

Buhari's Full Speech At Chatham House,london / Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements / Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by fyneboi79(m): 11:48am On Feb 26, 2015
babasanti:
I am a pdp fool talking trash,Buhari pls save me and those touts in uk
Don't worry,Buhari will save u on march 28 grin
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 26, 2015
omenka:
God bless Premium Times! cheesycheesycheesy

Shame on these guys!

Modify:

OMG!!! I know the guy in that "diasporans say no..." T-shirt!! His name starts with an A nd ends with an N, and his surname begins with an A and ends with a Y!!! He has a sister who schools in Aberdeen! Dude is a fvcking Ghanaian!! shockedshockedshocked

I wish he can read this comment!! shockedshocked

#Shame on FFK!! This is terrible!

BROS U CAN LIE...NO LET ME CURSE YOU...U CALL MY BROTHER A GHANAIAN.....OK WHO PAID YOU?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Demdem(m): 11:49am On Feb 26, 2015
Chiaka:

I don't engage in too much chats with people with so much Negative energy.......Points can be made without causing. I see them as frustrated people really......and most times they turn out so. Pardon me to dismiss you.

Good riddance. I gave u just one reason why Jonah-daft must be stoned, u are already shivering. If I decide to give u ten reasons nko? What do u think will befall u?
Abegii ffuck off.
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by raydodgemanhill: 11:49am On Feb 26, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
I hear they are rented though ... this is currently happening at Chatham House in London ....
>>>http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/02/protest-currently-being-held-against.html

Majority of them are illegal immigrants looking for their daily bread......
If it bothers you so much, come back to naija and join the frontline of the struggle .......Shame on all you cowards....

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by onyxo76(m): 11:49am On Feb 26, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
I thought TANoids said APC was just generating propaganda. GMB2015. Meanwhile, supporters of GMB were also on ground. Look below
disabled section..hehehehe!!
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by emmyjack2007(m): 11:49am On Feb 26, 2015
[/color][color=#550000][/color][color=#550000]Its already clear to d wise once dat old age people don't think well so thy protest against old man who is in hospital
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 26, 2015
fyneboi79:
biggest fool ever liveth grin
you are a big fool ever for supporting old terrorist buhari
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Empredboy(m): 11:50am On Feb 26, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Buhari is an ancient tryannical fossil he should give way for younger minds.All my life i have heard youths are leaders of tomorrow when will our tomorrow come the most annoying thing is that youths who should be in the forefront of the struggle for their tomorrow happily reclines by the side line hounding the ancient ones who has been in the corridors of power since independce looting and destroying to contuine

Meanwhile GEJ till youth of today know when there tomorrow shall come
. To be honest with urself do we have capable youth in this country?from the time of nnamdi azikwe to babangida era were they not in their youthful ages when they ruled us? Tell me what did those so called youth gave our generation as achievment? Now to our present youth, where can u find them? Is it our student union govt who behave like touts, or youths in the present govt like FFK, fayose, orji uzor kalu, gani abba, alison maduakwe? Name any youth that u can beat you cheast for dat can deliver good governace to this country. My dear dont b sentimental vote for someone whom u knw if he disappoints, u can vote him out and vote in another person until the right leader is voted in, not this present govt who will waste your another 4 years of living in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 26, 2015
fyneboi79:
biggest fool ever liveth grin
you are a big fool ever for supporting old terrorist buhari..
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Charlotte15: 11:50am On Feb 26, 2015
I hope they all have their papers intact because if not na obodo lagos straight be that. Hungry people.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by tomzman: 11:50am On Feb 26, 2015
It's too obvious these guys are paid protesters. Let's even assume they aren't, what do they know about Nigeria? They enjoy 24 hrs power supply, everything is working over there while the opposite obtains here with the current administration offering no ray of hope. Thank God they have no voting right so their 'protest' is meaningless.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 26, 2015
Desteenee:
GEJ till 2045! grin
shocked
See my guy I sent 50pounds last week there o, my guy don jam Goodluck..........he must return my money with interest.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Elueme: 11:51am On Feb 26, 2015
Grand uncle Gbawe.. I dey hail o. Good to note you are still active on this platform but suffix I say that you probuhri's are too intolerant of dissenting views and have this megalomanic traits that everybody must see things your way else, they are tagged with unprintable names ; what a sad commentary, which has further espoused the much anticipated fears of buhar's bad credentials as somebody lacking in tolerance and diplomacy, two essential credentials in a democratic tenents. I was last active here about a year or more ago when your irks hurds insults on the president and the presidency but the president never spoke out personally against those ill-tendencies many of which were personnal , cosmetic and falsehood but was appalled that APC is finding it most difficult to take up the sane heat they started. The must irritating was Buhari's betrayal of his pains of the tantrums being thrown at him by his precocious threat of backing out of peace treaty because certain zealous citizens have put him on the bad spotlight. What was he expecting? Has he not still been schooled on the expectations of a public servant or has he not been a beneficiary of a well orchestrated and media ostracism of the incumbent president? These beats me hollow and am staunchly of the opinion that a Buhari cannot be my choice of a Nigerian president despite the many distortions..
Gbawe:

That is what they are. No decent, productive and gainfully employed Nigerian would be in that crowd after all GEJ has done which now sees Buhari as the only hope of liberation from a very oppressive, highly corrupt, callous and unprincipled President. As one example, is it Nigerians in the UK who have never seen electricity blink, whether they have been there one week or thirty years, who will vote for GEJ who only delivered more darkness with his crony capitalism scam packaged as "power privatisation"? I am just laughing at these hungry and jobless elements.
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Chiaka(f): 11:51am On Feb 26, 2015
Demdem:

Good riddance. I gave u just one reason why Jonah-daft must be stoned, u are already shivering. If I decide to give u ten reasons nko? What do u think will befall u?
Abegii ffuck off.

Loooser!! are causers. Back to sender
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Bimpe29: 11:51am On Feb 26, 2015
The wind of dollars/pound sterling blowing at some jobless and naive protesters there in London.

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by ajealadick(m): 11:52am On Feb 26, 2015
Is this the output $20,000 can do? So someone has pocketed the money and gave them $100 each and holding back about $18,000. These guys are so cheap. No wonder they can't afford transport back home. By the way if this place is so good, why did they relocate overseas, onlyto tell us who and who they don't want. I guess they know they can't vote.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by VIPERVENOM(m): 11:52am On Feb 26, 2015
The TANoids are beginning to twist their mouth after they called the planned protest propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by fairheven: 11:52am On Feb 26, 2015
In the words of my grandmother "dem never grind beans finish,Akara don de sell"...pdp rented crowd no go let Buhari drink water drop cup,fear don catch den finish.
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by yagbaboy1(m): 11:53am On Feb 26, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
How much? grin grin
Poverty full ground
20,000 dollars in action

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Viktor1983(m): 11:53am On Feb 26, 2015
urboy1:
You protest against Buhari,you are a hireling,you protest against GEJ,you are a patriot.Logic of kagawa by APC
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Sconty09(m): 11:53am On Feb 26, 2015
Ibos and Niger deltan militants protesting.
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by harpy: 11:54am On Feb 26, 2015
The good thing is that it's too late for this saTANist, this had been uncovered before execution.........we will soon hear I they shared the kola
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Demdem(m): 11:54am On Feb 26, 2015
Chiaka:

Loooser!! are causers. Back to sender

Empty barrels, hold on to straws constantly.
Jonah-daft till ur early grave.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 26, 2015
Chiaka:

Those fresh faces don't look like hustling guys to me!!
fresh faces indeed! undecided
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by hahn(m): 11:55am On Feb 26, 2015
What's his fb name!

omenka:

Shame on these guys!

Modify:

OMG!!! I know the guy in that "diasporans say no..." T-shirt!! His name starts with an A nd ends with an N, and his surname begins with an A and ends with a Y!!! He has a sister who schools in Aberdeen! Dude is a fvcking Ghanaian!! shockedshockedshocked

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by arsetalks(m): 11:55am On Feb 26, 2015
chimerase2:
If it is against buhari is rented
But if it is against apkajiyomi goodluck jonathan and PDP u hear dem say its the will of the people undecided
Maybe because there were reports that the crowd was rented before the event and it played out same way.

SR an premiumtimes both have been accurate lately, give it to them.

Don't be so blinded by bias. Learn to say thhe truth.

I now seat back and wait for your abuses.
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by hahn(m): 11:55am On Feb 26, 2015
What's his fb name?

omenka:

Shame on these guys!

Modify:

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Situation001(m): 11:55am On Feb 26, 2015
urboy1:
You protest against Buhari,you are a hireling,you protest against GEJ,you are a patriot.Logic of kagawa by APC
Go bring them from London make dey com vote their pay master.. awon oloshi...

so they even dey london..
street beggers embarassed
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Chiaka(f): 11:55am On Feb 26, 2015
Demdem:

Empty barrels, hold on to straws constantly.
Jonah-daft till ur early grave.

First you!!! Hater. Biggest looser!!
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by sexyjob(m): 11:56am On Feb 26, 2015
Chiaka:

Haba! till............2019, Nija get constitution o!!
lol
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Utchman1: 11:56am On Feb 26, 2015
Time waisters. From their looks you can tell they are very broke. This is what hunger can cause for you in the UK.

Anyone who believes this PDP government under GEJ can still offer anything to this country after 6 years of legalizing corruption and cluelessness is either benefiting from it directly or indirectly or is also clueless.

$1 = 215 naira
1 Pound > 320 naira.

Most businesses done with for forex are on hold at the moment. And there is no indication of it getting better.

Postponement of the elections is putting more pressure on the already weakened naira. And to think that GEJ I believe would have been advised of the implications of doing so and still went ahead to do it, tells us that he does not give a damn.

Most of the people supporting GMB today voted for GEJ in 2011. So ask yourself why they have changed direction. We agree GMB has his own flaws.

But vote GEJ at your own peril.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Rashida Yahaya Bello Builds House For An Aged Woman (Photos) / Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) / Photo Of El-Rufai Kneeling Before Atiku Dug Up By Nigerians For Attacking Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.