Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. (70729 Views)

Woman Batters Husband During Sex Over Huge Manhood In South Africa (Pic) / I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? / "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by IYADARA(f): 2:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
missjenna:

I don't think its right for me to give my age out on a public forum

But i am in my early twenties

kk dearie....it is a matter of choice,maturity and sense of responsibility....May you find the right man when you are ready... enjoy the best of the day

2 Likes

Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
IYADARA:
cheesy as for the pregnancy.. we got everything under control smiley

wink cheesy Good.
But if your child is staring at you like that, make a face and watch her laugh. cheesy.So she can follow una enjoy. tongue

As your hubby dey knack u direct, instead of making mournful noises, you fit just change am to "Taataa Taataa taata"She/he go burst laff.

10 Likes

Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by Tallesty1(m): 2:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
IYADARA:
wat re you saying?
What did you read?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by IYADARA(f): 2:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=EggovinMma post=31105437 cheesy you must be a big clown

wink cheesy Good.
But if your child is staring at you like that, make a face and watch her laugh. cheesy.So she can follow una enjoy. tongue

As your hubby dey knack u direct, instead of making mournful noises, you fit just change am to "Taataa Taataa taata"She/he go burst laff.[/quote] cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
Tallesty1:
Do you believe in Reincarnation?

If yes then I think that baby is one of your grandparent.

S/he knows everything you are doing.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin falls from banana tree

4 Likes

Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by jnrbayano(m): 2:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
TrishaP:

S/he is still a baby.. Still very young to make new memories.

Who told you that? Developmental psychology says otherwise. Babies start to learn right from the womb.

Op, don't mess up the mind of that innocent child.

4 Likes

Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by tpiar: 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
IYADARA:
I have a six month old baby who watches keenly while hubby and I enjoy our 'quickies' but these days i get set back and often loose concentration cos i feel someone is watching...hubby on his part would say babies at this stage understand nothing...? Do you think is too early to start putting a break to such? did i mention walking naked most time is our routine? wink When do babies start giving meanings to what they see?

1. carry the baby to where it cant see you

2. stop walking around n.aked.

3. is it rocket science?

3 Likes

Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by simdam500(m): 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
5minsmadness: angry angry angry
Having sex in front of your baby?
Wtf is wrong with you people?!

Probably they are experiencing their own 5minmadness at that moment.... undecided who knows...

Did She just called it a quickie.... *calculating how long a quickie can be*

am damn right..... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by anthoniaz(f): 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
Lmao @comments. cheesy grin
Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by TrishaP(f): 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
jnrbayano:

Who told you that? Developmental psychology says otherwise. Babies start to learn right from the womb.

Op, don't mess up the mind of that innocent child.
In as much as your point is inarguable, I accept the correction. You almost got my statement wrong and I'm not surprised.. But I'm going to ask one thing..Can you still have a flashback of way back your six/seven months childhood days and say it?..that's if you have any idea.

I wasn't trying to encourage the op to do such in front of her little baby but at least she should be cautious about it...Abi your trying to say they shouldnt make love because of their baby.. apparently the baby doesn't stay in a separate room as the whiteees does, so they can do the deeds when baby is asleep or face masked period.

1 Like

Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by tiredface: 5:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
YOUR CONCERN IS A NATURAL ONE BUT NO PROB AT ALL. JUST MAKE SURE HE'S IN A SAFE PLACE AT ALL TIME.
Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by jnrbayano(m): 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
TrishaP:

In as much as your point is inarguable, I accept the correction. You almost got my statement wrong and I'm not surprised.. But I'm going to ask one thing..Can you still have a flashback of way back your six/seven months childhood days and say it?..that's if you have any idea.

I wasn't trying to encourage the op to do such in front of her little baby but at least she should be cautious about it...Abi your trying to say they shouldnt make love because of their baby.. apparently the baby doesn't stay in a separate room as the whiteees does, so they can do the deeds when baby is asleep or face masked period.

The child's mind is electric.

Some of the things I do right now were learnt right from the neonatal and early childhood period. Those were stored up on the subconscious mind and are usually brought out involuntarily.

Since they are brought out involuntarily I wouldn't be able to start to list the things I learnt that time. Not being able to list them doesn't negate the fact that learning started to take place in me right from that period.

Hope I did answer your question.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by Agrika: 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
Tallesty1:

Hahaha
Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
IYADARA:
I have a six month old baby who watches keenly while hubby and I enjoy our 'quickies' but these days i get set back and often loose concentration cos i feel someone is watching...hubby on his part would say babies at this stage understand nothing...? Do you think is too early to start putting a break to such? did i mention walking naked most time is our routine? wink When do babies start giving meanings to what they see?

Tell your husband to pull out his ojolima and get out there find a better job and move you out of a one room so the baby can have their own room or else you will be doing it soon with 5 kids watching.

9 Likes

Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
but married peeps dey enjoy oh. I cannot imagine the amount of fucckin newly couples get into. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by christaddicted: 6:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
Quicky is nocturnal.
Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by dBard: 6:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
5minsmadness:

Abi?!?!?!

As in husband is doing doggie style and wifey's boobs are hanging down then baby is trying to latch on to one of the boobs to suck...

****yuuuuuucccckkk!!!**((

looool.
lmfaorotfl..
Some of you guys 've got the craziest imagination.
Just pictured it and...loool

2 Likes

Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by Arnod007: 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
babyosisi:

Tell your husband to pull out his ojolima and get out there find a better job and move you out of a one room so the baby can have their own room or else you will be doing it soon with 5 kids watching.

Why d hasty conclusion if u read wel she mentioned p laces dat is more Dan one room apartment. Check her conversation u re too loud for my liking. Madam who stays in duplex

42 Likes

Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by FOR1234(f): 7:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
Arnod007:

Why d hasty conclusion if u read wel she mentioned p laces dat is more Dan one room apartment. Check her conversation u re too loud for my liking. Madam who stays in duplex

i cant find it anywhere in the op statement whre she said they are staying in a one room apartment......besides not everyone practices oyibo style of living der babies in their room alone wen they are awake. so pls dont add wat she didnt put there. and besides the fact dat babyosis husband can afford duplex doesnt mean odas can... madam pls rushing into conclusion is bad nd never spite odas situation

8 Likes

Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by AJOT99(m): 7:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
Lol..

Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by watchindelta(m): 7:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
Nawaho undecided u be wiso tongue
Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
vjsmiles:
YOU GUYS ARE PROGRAMMING HIS OS TO ..

I WOULDNT DO SUCH EVEN IF IT WAS A DOG WATCHING angry

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
CANT STOP LAUGHING
THIS MADE MY WEEK
Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by mmsen: 7:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
The baby knows what you are doing and is most likely disgusted at your lack of discipline or decorum.
Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by delors(m): 7:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
So Dara is watching mum n dad do the thing? Dara na sharp pikin o cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by jeje123(m): 7:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
Why worrying keep on enjoying urself d baby will surely perfect dan u do
Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
upgrading the baby's OS
Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by Chizzy20(f): 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
Tallesty1:

creepy embarassed
Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by MARKone(m): 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
grin

8 Likes

Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by blessedqueen(f): 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
5minsmadness:

Abi?!?!?!

As in husband is doing doggie style and wifey's boobs are hanging down then baby is trying to latch on to one of the boobs to suck...

****yuuuuuucccckkk!!!**((

Lol

1 Like

Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by vjsmiles: 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
CANT STOP LAUGHING
THIS MADE MY WEEK
ONLY WEEK? YEAR NA tongue
Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by Joshuadon: 7:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
Tallesty1:

lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Parents Gone Wild: Bleaching Children's Skin / Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) / See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.