Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. (70743 Views)

Woman Batters Husband During Sex Over Huge Manhood In South Africa (Pic) / I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? / "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by osomegbe(m): 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
IYADARA:
I have a six month old baby who watches keenly while hubby and I enjoy our 'quickies' but these days i get set back and often loose concentration because i feel someone is watching...hubby on his part would say babies at this stage understand nothing...?

Do you think is too early to start putting a break to such?

Did i mention walking naked most time is our routine? wink

When do babies start giving meanings to what they see?

Please, for the baby's sake stop it. the baby is really learning a lot and i can bet you that she/he can remember it after just a few years.
How do you think baby learn to move their mouth or try to walk or even crawl. from Observation. I always tell people something about my life and some people use to say maybe it is this or that but i remember the way my mother used to bend my hand behind my back on her lap, put pap in her hand close to my mouth, close my nose with the other hand and make me gulp the whole pap into my throat.
It was a nightmare for me at that tender age and as i grew up and see other people passing through same, it comes back to me afresh. I am about 38 now and i still remember it vividly. i might just be a little older than 6 months then.
If i can remember it, then your baby can.
stop It before the baby practicalizes it with someone else and say he/she copied it from you.
My friend told me of a parents called to school in PHC where their tender baby is fond of holding girls down and kissing them. From investigation your thought is as good as mine.
be careful.
Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by wcurtis76(m): 9:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
The child is learning nufin but don't do it again cos some chemistry might be goin on and some effect might as well take place just learn from this time its not too late KKK nothing will happen but don't do such again.....pls
Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by Gliding(m): 9:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
Fash20:
what abt if I tell you that I still remember the day I was born.
Then I would laugh loudly. On a more serious note, that's something for the Guinness book of records.
Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
[b]If your baby is safely positioned on one side of the bed or in a bassinet or crib – preferably asleep so you're not distracted – I really don't see a problem. An infant isn't capable of recognizing what you're doing, but if it makes you feel more comfortable, turn your baby away from you.

No studies have shown that a child who sees his or her parents having sex is going to be psychologically damaged. Interestingly, children who are raised in homes with parents who are comfortable with nudity – those who change clothes and bathe in front of the kids – are found to be more sexually healthy.

You'll know when your child is too old to be nearby while you're having sex. Generally, when they're old enough to wonder what's going on and question whether your sounds and actions are loving or aggressive (children often mistake sex for fighting), it's time to find a more private space.

Having a healthy sex life makes you a happier parent and a positive role model for what adult intimacy feels like. That means you need to be selfish about your sex life. If your baby is napping, seize the opportunity!

For a child to identify what you are doing as sex they must have something to refer to. For example talking about it in school or viewing it on television and then being told what it is. Note that for a child to understand what it is they must have gotten to the age of comprehension and 6 months is not that age. Be happy and enjoy your young marriage.. you deserve it!

[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by Fash20: 9:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
Gliding:

Then I would laugh loudly. On a more serious note, that's something for the Guinness book of records.
lol
Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by JUBILEE2000: 9:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
Tallesty1:
Sick?

I don't think so.

All the styles are foreign to him.

He's surprised and shocked.

Kai!!!! Funny xters dey Nairaland...how on earth did u imagine a thing like this!!! Laf wan tear my belle
Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by Ewuro4: 9:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
When do babies start reading meanings to what they see? ; I read an article about adults recollection of their childhood details as young as 2months old- EDIETIC MEMORY, but what are the odds of that happening often? I dunno

IYADARA:
I have a six month old baby who watches keenly while hubby and I enjoy our 'quickies' but these days i get set back and often loose concentration because i feel someone is watching...hubby on his part would say babies at this stage understand nothing...?

You get mindooo
Some men find it difficult to have a hard on with a day old's cooing next door you're talking 6months .. No can do my dear. Odikwa very risky. I feel like I'm damaging the kid especially a girl child. The thought of it will hunt me forever. Most especially if she turns out bad( God forbid).

@walking Naked- I stopped walking in underwear when my 3yrs old warned me to put a housecoat on lipsrsealed , that's when I knew kids ain't dumb afterall.

Prevention they say is better than CURE.. It's not too late to end your 50shades of Grey parade grin
Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by ElFenomeno1: 9:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
Worda fail me
Quietly walks out of thread
Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by pbs4real(m): 9:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
EggovinMma:

What kind of temptation is this?*raises her two hands up*Lekwa, aji adiho kwam n'abu!
I dey try to comot from temptation, more temptation still dey come.Dem say I too like man, now you don carry your body meet me embarassed embarassed

If I grab you for waist now, I no go leave you ooo.
abeg cum grab ma waist nah,e to stiff,cum help me release am. .bik0

1 Like

Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by Reaper231(m): 9:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
I hv someone that told her mom wat transpired while she was less than a year old. She ws in primary sch wen she first told her mom dat she has images of her being seriously sick and her mom was crying uncontrollablly even in d hospital. Mom was shocked. Bottom line: a child's mind is like a camera. D image may be blurry or d child may not remember if it was yu and dad bt d child may know dat a woman can actually bend for easy access frm d rear....apply some decency cos of d child. Yu cld put off d light or something bt jst ensure d child doesn't hv eye contact during sex. Never under estimate d human mind.
Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by Gliding(m): 9:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
Justfollowit:

You should read this

http://www.livemint.com/Leisure/kXMgdCLUdvDNNwu6JueMPM/No-sex-in-front-of-the-baby.html
I couldn't find the article you referred to. Check this one out http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2007/09/should_kids_see_their_parents_naked.html there is a reference to a Stanford university research therein.
Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
cherryice:

Dont check on me like that..

undecided
Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by Rexhandsome(m): 9:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
Can any of you remember what you did when you were six months old?Give the lady a break.@Poster,if it makes you uncomfortable, stop but I don't see anything morally wrong with it.
Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by roymary: 9:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
What is wrong with these psychos on Nairaland??

Op- You are doing just fine. You probably saw way beyond that when you were few months old too- Awareness does not start at such tender age- Have fun please. Baby is only curious just like every other activity gets her attention.

Let that brother get the juice judiciously . grin
Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by MOWUMI12: 9:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
Babies of these days are more inteligent and sencible than you think. The best thing is don't do such wen he is awake o, he may nt unstand anytin bt........lol
Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by yungdizzy: 9:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
Guys research has shown that a baby's vision is irregular.. He /she sees things upside down. As they grow it tends to turn normal.. Buh doing a quickie in presence of a baby or anyone is actually not nice at all ..
Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by TheFilmmaker: 9:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
Tallesty1:
Do you believe in Reincarnation?

If yes then I think that baby is one of your grandparent.

S/he knows everything you are doing.

Delusional people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by bigtt76(f): 10:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hahahaha ...got me cracking up!

vjsmiles:
YOU GUYS ARE PROGRAMMING HIS OS TO ..

I WOULDNT DO SUCH EVEN IF IT WAS A DOG WATCHING angry
Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by Jonwesley(m): 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
Six months old baby and you are banging already with wanton abandon in presence of your baby. What a crazed sex starve couple. Young couple my foot. And so it's holding U too much that U don't care if d child watched U. Why are U afraid now with his gaze. Quickie in d bathroom, kitchen, sitting room and walking unclothed around. The hole is open all the time, U are a shameful vulgarised woman. U are married for goodness sake, why not apply decorum. Why doing it as if there's no tomorrow? Note you will be pregnant be4 that child is one year old, even if U use condom or withdrawal method. A mistake is never far from you I smell that. Goodluck.
Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by pbs4real(m): 10:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
cherryice:

Dont check on me like that..
i lyk ur moniker.
Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by lepasharon(f): 10:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
50calibre:

You were making sense till you deviated into insanity.

The bolded is nothing but epic thrash.

A six month old baby is like a blank template, near zero cognitive ability, can't process anything it sees, can't make sense of anything perhaps only mummy's breas*t.

Why do you guys confidently dish out nonsensical advise?

Dude Im telling you !..These people are talking rubbish. They need to tell me if they remember anything when they were six months old !
Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by Pamcrest(f): 10:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
Op, why would u do d nasty in your baby's presence? A 6 month old baby is very aware of his surrounding, don't u know. If u live in one room apartment, pls hold body till baby falls asleep. Biko nu.
My humble submission
Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by ifyemex(m): 10:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
Keep on

Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by Diamonddamsel: 10:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
Tallesty1:

Please dont kill me with laff.On a serious note please do your business when baby is sleeping.
They may not understand but it does not seem proper.
Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
Jonwesley:
Six months old baby and you are banging already with wanton abandon in presence of your baby. What a crazed sex starve couple. Young couple my foot. And so it's holding U too much that U don't care if d child watched U. Why are U afraid now with his gaze. Quickie in d bathroom, kitchen, sitting room and walking unclothed around. The hole is open all the time, U are a shameful vulgarised woman. U are married for goodness sake, why not apply decorum. Why doing it as if there's no tomorrow? Note you will be pregnant be4 that child is one year old, even if U use condom or withdrawal method. A mistake is never far from you I smell that. Goodluck.

Are you the baby in question? shocked shocked
Why are you so pained grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by Ceccylia(f): 10:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
Lol.
TrishaP:
Don't get so worked up. Your hubby is right babies at that stage don't understand anything or neither read meanings into anything. Your just being delusional grin. Betterstill if your not comfortable being watched put your baby to sleep before action or buy a sleeping mask for your baby. Enjoy your quickie grin
Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by Qmab: 10:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
Rexhandsome:
Can any of you remember what you did when you were six months old?Give the lady a break.@Poster,if it makes you uncomfortable, stop but I don't see anything morally wrong with it.
i was just abt to type something similar. It most likely the OP's mind playing tricks on her. But on a serious note OP, it's better you stop such act since it's obviously getting you worried. And if you are worried about what you baby is seeing (or not seeing), while having sex, then it's surely going to affect your sexual performance.
Make adjustments. ok? All the best in your marriage.
Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by sule5727: 10:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
IYADARA:

babies start giv meaning to things or what d see @ age of two years that is sensory motor stage from birth to about two years of age infants use their senses to learn about their immediate environment. So my advise is that make sure the child sleep before!!! so I reserve dat 1!!!!
Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by kika23(f): 10:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
Tallesty1:

Hilarious!!!

Chill.... Are you serious?
Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by Ewuro4: 10:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
Jonwesley:

This is too funny grin cheesy
Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by Ewuro4: 10:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
roymary:
What is wrong with these psychos on Nairaland??

Op- You are doing just fine. You probably saw way beyond that when you were few months old too- Awareness does not start at such tender age- Have fun please. Baby is only curious just like every other activity gets her attention.

Let that brother get the juice judiciously . grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by MrAmerica(m): 10:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
EggovinMma:
Hmmm.I hope say una dey use CD. Before pikin go drink sperm grin

By the way, the baby is just curious seeing two big giants making funny sounds while shaking their massive bodies. And to think ,your mammary glands hanging loosely , dangling in that quick repetition is beyond belief.I think that's where your baby's attention is.

"DADDY LEAVE MOMMIMAMMARY MILK ALONEEEEEEE
!!"

Lolz@"mammry gland hangin loosely, danglin in that quick repition" u ar one funny lady

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Parents Gone Wild: Bleaching Children's Skin / Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) / See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.