Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above (62693 Views)

Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above / Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above / Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
ireneony:

you don baff
who stinginess don helpundecided
guy go sleep
na ma body u wan run lingua anyhow? Nor wori na........u go wise wen guys forget bottle for ur skull

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by akinsadeez(m): 6:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
ULSHERLAN:
And they should stop wanking

This should definitely be on d list.
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Dammyrosky(m): 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
It should have been 20 & above.
9ce write up guy.
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
akinsadeez:

This should definitely be on d list.
I tell you
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Dammyrosky(m): 7:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
9ce write up guy.
Bt It should have been 20 & above.
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Haywhymido(m): 7:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
av never done any of d above. Am nt bragging.
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Percentile: 7:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
Disappoint us with a meaningless thread for once na.... Shuu!

This Tosin just get sense anyhow

Imagine o. So dat una go give am d bashing of his life abi tongue
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
Percentile:

Imagine o. So dat una go give am d bashing of his life abi tongue
lol..... Dats why life is full of "ups" and "downs"

We go still put am to order if he fVck-up lyk unib.enstudent
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by kelvinmuffins3(m): 7:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
@ op cool write up. .
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by tosyne2much(m): 8:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
lol..... Dats why life is full of "ups" and "downs"

We go still put am to order if he fVck-up lyk unib.enstudent
hahaha cheesy

I'm not a symbol of perfection so fccck-up is inevitable
wink

1 Like

Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Especially number 10..big guys with rolex of 10k and above can't get a bible of #800..
That would be a fake one or REPLICA as they call it.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by mirexxx(f): 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
number 3 so on point!
lol really..guys that do such ain't up to 25yrs smiley
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
angry
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
cool
That LOADING thing sound like me. Hope I didn't inspire that B.S.

I really don't see anything wrong in doing such. Perhaps you might find someone who shares the same goals with you.

That's the aim of social networking.

I'd suggest you should think deeply before penning down posts in the future.

#MyTwoKobo.
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by pearl360(f): 8:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
So true.... I hope those guilty of all these will take correction.
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by tosyne2much(m): 8:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
hatbricker:
Nice one from you tosyn smiley
Thanks my boss cheesy
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by skywalker888(f): 9:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
hahahahaha cheesy

why is this thread taking so long to be on the FP ? cheesy

cc:
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by DonGB: 9:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
smh!..

Have you guys seen these 30mins interview Mo Abudu had with the two main presidential candidates?

President Goodluck Jonathan gave us why he should be re elected as President... Read here https://www.nairaland.com/2169459/ebonylive-tv-interview-gej-why#31124663

Gen. Buhari gave us why he should be elected as President...Read here https://www.nairaland.com/2169464/ebonylive-tv-interview-gmb-why#31124695

You guys need to read them and judge them based on what each of them explained and their plans in 20 mins...It will go a long way..
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
Don't tell an avaverage Nigerian man about that number one.
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by 1miccza: 9:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
tosyne2much:

cheesy

*singing* teaser teaser o no be lecturer you be.... Prof!!!!prof!!!!
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by ribbit: 9:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
And writing meaningless thread.
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Desgidi(m): 9:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
[quote author=tosyne2much post=31144420]

I disagree with the No 7......if a man of 70 can date a girl of 23 why won't I go after my sister mate who is just 19??
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by tosyne2much(m): 9:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
1miccza:

*singing* teaser teaser o no be lecturer you be.... Prof!!!!prof!!!!
hehehehehehhe... prof ke ? cheesy
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by 1miccza: 9:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
hehehehehehhe... prof ke ? cheesy

Yes now of ......... *clears throat* you know naaa...
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by tosyne2much(m): 9:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
1miccza:

Yes now of ......... *clears throat* you know naaa...
Yeah i know for sure na
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by finditng: 9:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Especially number 10..big guys with rolex of 10k and above can't get a bible of #800..

Rolex of 10k!...…you've been boboed....lmao....I hope you don't fall for those guys who wear immitations of expensv watches...Lagos island boiz...lmfao......girls! being deceived since forever...lol

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by tosyne2much(m): 9:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
chaiii thumb up for my guy for this meaningful list! tongue#guys come learn and stop acting like a fool!!!! cheesy
Aunty pretty thicks me, eku ojo meta
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by menix(m): 9:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
If u re above 25 nd ve not stopped being a woman wrapper then ur name will b certainly among doz goin to stage seven of hell, where we ve got some fallen angels..
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by musaffyan(m): 9:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
Moderators y allowing some one like dis, hear d name tosin1week
Did no get am
Among d indomie generations
Kpaaks brain
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by greall12(m): 9:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
where do you live?

zick19:
Do you know what pains me most

I still have old men of 28years and above that still engage in those shitt over here in my area angry......
you will see a 35years old man shouting "Idi ree!!!!" meaning "This is yansh" in my area but all i do is jez SMH.....
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by stan241(m): 9:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
Sleeping around especially those still in school it irks me to be honest why not stick to one chick instead of sleeping around that stuff gets me honestly and the n they say you have to not let life pass you by absolute bollocks...nice one tosyne by the way

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper / Problems Of Girls With Big Bosom / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.