Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above (62691 Views)

Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above / Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above / Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by stan241(m): 9:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
musaffyan:
Moderators y allowing some one like dis, hear d name tosin1week
Did no get am
Among d indomie generations
Kpaaks brain
ishi gi odikwa alright?
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
Aunty pretty thicks me, eku ojo meta
Bawo ni aburo mi grin,nice write up tho.
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by fejikudz(m): 9:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
nice write up

number 6 annoys me the most.. DISGUSTING
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by andrew988(m): 9:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
So true
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by tosyne2much(m): 9:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
Bawo ni aburo mi grin,nice write up tho.
Thanks sister.. I would like to have you on my BBM
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by BushidoBlue(m): 9:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
chaiii thumb up for my guy for this meaningful list! tongue#guys come learn and stop acting like a fool!!!! cheesy
Cool down he is not your problem any more so stop insulting all guys cos of your ex!!!!
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
tosyne2much:

cheesy

Hey, did you write this?
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
tosyne2much:

cheesy
must ur point be centered around ladies? U avnt mature yet
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Especially number 10..big guys with rolex of 10k and above can't get a bible of #800..

Rolex of 10k, really? Those are just wannabe big guys in the real sense of it. 10k won't even get you a first grade replica of any type of Rolex.
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by AdeniyiA(m): 10:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
@ tosyne2much, kindly write on silly things ladies should stop doing from a particular age so that the number of our eligible spinsters could be at least marginally reduced cool
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
BushidoBlue:

Cool down he is not your problem any more so stop insulting all guys cos of your ex!!!!
lol,my ex is a nice guy
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
Thanks sister.. I would like to have you on my BBM
oh ok,u can let me have ur pin then.
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by ndubueze92(m): 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
tosyne2much:

cheesy
Nice one .
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
Nice one Sir. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by yemicoal(m): 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
Male bashing thread grin grin, now the ladies r happy
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by hensben(m): 10:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
auntymi:
I hpe nl dudes re readin dis stuff, numb 5,6 nd 7. re So true abt sme dudes
How about number 1?
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
greall12:
where do you live?

Igando, Lagos state

1 Like

Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by jagagbosa(m): 10:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
Everything has to do with up bringing from home and the friends you keep. Every one has a choice 1 can choose to be foolish or wise but the consequence is yours to face..I see so many wasted youth and I'm sorry for the kind of leaders nigeria would have in years to come..the truth about life as a youth is that you are already becoming what you will become..think 2wice and plan towards the days when your strength will fail U..

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
no. 5 got me laughing OP. see ukwu! grin grin
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by tosyne2much(m): 10:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
Tosinayoko:
must ur point be centered around ladies? U avnt mature yet
I' m sorry sir
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
oh my lovely Jesus, i love dt No 9 wit gusto, infact i can't even reason well wtout first put it into considration. kudos to d writr of ds wonderful article. i love u dear, more greese to ur elbow, Papa God will continualy bless u richly.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by alexleo(m): 10:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
emrain:

complete nonsense.... live and let other people live their lives as they see fit. stop hating.

by the way, sometimes you gotta fake it till you make it.

Try not to be an idi.ot as she said. There is nothing wrong in making observations for people to take correction. If everybody is to be allowed to live their lives as it pleases them as you suggested, it then means armed robbers should be allowed to continue their bad works since it pleases them. Boko Haram should be allowed to continue with their bombings since it pleases them etc. Try to be sensible.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by bamite(m): 10:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
chaiii thumb up for my guy for this meaningful list! tongue#guys come learn and stop acting like a fool!!!! cheesy
ur d.p kinda speaks volumes about ur personality..everyone to his/her lane sha
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by BushidoBlue(m): 10:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
lol,my ex is a nice guy
I was just being concerned cos u were being hard on us guys
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by InZA: 10:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
Very well written.

Big ups! cool

1 Like

Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
bamite:
ur d.p kinda speaks volumes about ur personality..everyone to his/her lane sha
k undecided
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
2 is downright annoying, and not just exclusive to guys. As for sagging trousers, like which reasonable guy would do that? It's shows unseriousness
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by XBLadez: 10:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
Tosyn2much, I was reading ur writeup and nodding till I got to numero 4. That's where u flopped! Lying to girls is very essential in maintaining a good relationship with the Nigerian girl, coz 99 percent of them don't like the truth

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Setaje(f): 10:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
Using stupid abbreviations like jawe. Instead of jare. Using silly smileys too when chatting. Its so childish. angry
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
BushidoBlue:

I was just being concerned cos u were being hard on us guys
nah,just here to have fun that all cheesy
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by olameday: 10:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
kudos!!!!!
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
Chooi going to church without a bible. Bro abeg remove that one na.
Me I like been comfortable and sometimes if I take bible I would forget it in the church or one shop
And don't mistake the comfort part it simply means. That I don't like carrying thin in ma hand or thins that will scratch my lap from my pocket that why I don't like big phones and skinny jean
U should replace the bible with skinny jean I think it Is wird for a guy to rock that

Meanwhile who has been selling nokia torch light for u for 2k trust me dude I can get it for just 1k

But am just 19 yoo. And I don't do any of them except for the bible
I hop to change before 25

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You / I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper / Problems Of Girls With Big Bosom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.