Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,116 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above (62690 Views)

Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above / Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above / Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 28, 2015
braindamage:
... angry
Jesus!u scare me guy cheesy undecided
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 28, 2015
afolwalex20:

Imagine??
jest here to catch some fun okay cheesy
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by MightyFortress: 7:20am On Feb 28, 2015
Matured.
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by shuaibu66(m): 7:28am On Feb 28, 2015
nice
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by dplomaticVal: 8:09am On Feb 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
There's nothing a blogger gat to hide bro... I've gat my PIN on my profile for those who are interested in striking a deal

Our phone numbers and PINs is a form of advert

k sire. ride on
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 28, 2015
That's true may God help us all
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by obialinaeze(m): 8:22am On Feb 28, 2015
tosyne2much:

cheesy
you, when someone is in HND2,isn't he in 4000level?
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by omotoyossi(m): 8:28am On Feb 28, 2015
thankGod am nt yet 25.
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by wtfCode: 8:39am On Feb 28, 2015
guilty of number 10...will try to upgrade.
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Nicepoker(m): 8:44am On Feb 28, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Especially number 10..big guys with rolex of 10k and above can't get a bible of #800..
people lik u run after the rolex watch guy.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Nicepoker(m): 8:46am On Feb 28, 2015
iphanyiuma:
Am not even up to 21 yet I don't do non of those..guess its called maturity... smiley
u will start urs at 25 am sure of that.
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by NifemiOlu(m): 8:46am On Feb 28, 2015
Thank God we can still watch cartoons and hold Ribena in one hand...in a Tom and Jerry shirt.

Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by iphanyiuma(m): 8:51am On Feb 28, 2015
Nicepoker:
u will start urs at 25 am sure of that.
that being said can you get out now please
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by tosyne2much(m): 8:58am On Feb 28, 2015
obialinaeze:
you, when someone is in HND2,isn't he in 4000level?
I guess u mis-interpreted me bro.. Mind you, I'm also in a Polytechnic cheesy
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by tosyne2much(m): 9:02am On Feb 28, 2015
Kizmarty:

I'm yet to be 25 and I'm already treading in the right path according to tosyne's evaluation .

Bright days ahead kiss
Funny you cheesy

We are meant to learn from one another
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Pamcrest(f): 9:04am On Feb 28, 2015
The worst man a lady is unfortunate enough to date is that immature "boy" parading himself like a man, regardless of his age. It's tough for a woman having to deal with a man who exhibits many of d traits enumerated by d op. I especially dislike men who nag ceaselessly n who disrespect others. A man who can't maintain decorum n restraint in d face of challenging situations is not a real man....just a mere boy, no matter his pedigree!
My humble submission
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by spyg1(m): 9:29am On Feb 28, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Especially number 10..big guys with rolex of 10k and above can't get a bible of #800..
how can you reason that way Golden or no golden Bible is Bible.
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Gasout(m): 9:32am On Feb 28, 2015
I am not guilty of any of those points mentioned above when I was 25. 'I de respect myself die'. Very insightful I must say
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by edwinkube(m): 9:45am On Feb 28, 2015
U r on point buh d saggin u made mention of is not a parameter of knowin an immature guy..not all guyz dat sag is irresponsible.. Personally, i sag cos i feel more comfortable when i sag
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 28, 2015
Was busy reading in order to find a meaningless point out of the 10.
That was a wasted 5 minutes, because all the 10 are perfected.
Nice one, bro
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 28, 2015
edwinkube:
U r on point buh d saggin u made mention of is not a parameter of knowin an immature guy..not all guyz dat sag is irresponsible.. Personally, i sag cos i feel more comfortable when i sag

Sagging makes u comfortable?
like it.......don't like it, but the fact is that u're immature.
No offense. .
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by tosyne2much(m): 9:55am On Feb 28, 2015
Benstino:
Was busy reading in order to find a meaningless point out of the 10.
That was a wasted 5 minutes, because all the 10 are perfected.
Nice one, bro
I have read num 10 up to 20 times in order to find if it is meaningless
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by tosyne2much(m): 9:56am On Feb 28, 2015
Benstino:

Sagging makes u comfortable?
like it.......don't like it, but the fact is that u're immature.
No offense. .
hahahahaha cheesy
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
Now im not a female hater again abi ? wink

For now ur not
Keep bashing the guys lol
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by tosyne2much(m): 10:53am On Feb 28, 2015
Lala247:

For now ur not
Keep bashing the guys lol
My hand no dey dis one ooooo
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
My hand no dey dis one ooooo

This type of thread makes us happy u guys know urselves grin
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by emitheo(m): 10:56am On Feb 28, 2015
boo-hoo for u...
nice thread
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
Funny you cheesy

We are meant to learn from one another

gringrin Emm but I still dey kari first cheesy
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by afolwalex20(m): 11:31am On Feb 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
jest here to catch some fun okay cheesy

calling guys fools? You call Dat fun

Noticed u posted something about guys hating on ladies... why won't they?
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 28, 2015
@Op...it's knowing full well. It amazes me how you bash and attack folks on their weaknesses and want to exonerate yourself or excuses on yours.
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Liverpoolfc(m): 12:11pm On Feb 28, 2015
if you are above 25, stop writing first to comment, or booking space. I hv tried to be d ftc, bt I hv not be able to do so.
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by braindamage(m): 12:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
Jesus!u scare me guy cheesy undecided
...fear not...just be nice to the boys sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You / I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper / Problems Of Girls With Big Bosom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.