Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,948 members, 7,835,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) (12838 Views)

Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With / Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by idris4r83(m): 4:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
AbuMikey:

Did the guy unzip his trousers?
question of the month
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
LewisO:

Patting with the topic, and am not talking to u either. undecided
Take correction and shut ya' fvckin mouth, u re always blabbin rubbish
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by LewisO: 4:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
Blebleswag:

[s] Take correction and shut ya' fvckin mouth, u re always blabbin rubbish[/s]
Correction for what? U don't just get it. Who is blabbing rubbish? Tell ya fücking boyfriend that. Am hear to indulge in all kinds of gavage with a densely like u. undecided
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by Brugo(m): 4:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
It's impossible for it to appear like this through the trouser fabric. This is certainly a private room thing and not on the dance floor.
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
LewisO:

Correction for what? U don't just get it. Who is blabbing rubbish? Tell ya fücking boyfriend that. Am hear to indulge in all kinds of gavage with a densely like u. undecided
Dats ur headache, buh all I knw is, 'u shud shut ya mouth, d smell dat comes out of it is too bad.
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by jjparagon(m): 5:00pm On Mar 01, 2015
kle4d:
It's sabbath day please.
& it shud be kept holy...
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by LewisO: 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
Blebleswag:

Dats ur headache, buh all I knw is, 'u shud shut ya mouth, d smell dat comes out of it is too bad.
When can be sensible for one? How can u detect smelly mouth through typing?
I can see u are feeling much pain in the asss. undecided

Are u a tramp? undecided
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
LewisO:

When can be sensible for one? How can u detect smelly mouth through typing?
I can see u are feeling much pain in the asss. undecided

Are u a tramp? undecided
U look @ u, 'little fool'. U dnt knw anytin so get lost.
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
lolz
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by LewisO: 5:18pm On Mar 01, 2015
Blebleswag:

U look @ u, 'little fool'. U dnt knw anytin so get lost.

U are Obnoxious not like other does, u are Obnoxious in different and worse way, i would have like to insult u, but the sad truth u won't understand me.

So swerve out. angry
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by Mhizizzy(f): 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
Wuz d zIP down or d force shot it out
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Wuz d zIP down or d force shot it out

hahahaha,@Mhizizzy what do u mean by "d force shot it out"
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by Olomubj: 7:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
Mhen when you look at that guy that is look at the girl under,the don high oriji dry smoke from his head
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by Olomubj: 7:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
Mhen when you look at that guy that is look at the girl under,the don high oriji don smoke from his head
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by Olomubj: 7:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
Mhen when you look at that guy that is look at the girl under,he don high oriji flame don dey come out from his head
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by Olomubj: 7:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
Mhen when you look at that guy that is look at the girl under,he don high oriji flame don dey come out from his head
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin can't stop laughing reading all comments, anyway as a female a lady I sure would slap dat nigga,jack his dick up telling him to suck up the sperm he ejaculated on me

1 Like

Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by jahstech: 8:04pm On Mar 01, 2015
Please am sorry guys, just a little info for those who care to know:
Hi guys, my name is Jahswill, I school in Auchi Polytechnic and reside presently in Sapele, Delta State. Recently i came across this Jumia Agent stuff and i joined, is not too much but as a student you can manage with it, it all depends on your marketing abilities though, as a result of joining am now able to give discount on goods bought through me on the Jumia website, as you all know they deliver to most part of the country, and the COD (cash on delivery) payment option makes it more exciting. So if you want any product on Jumia, just let me know and i would help you place the order so you can get some discount. For those who live close to my two main locations (that is Sapele and Auchi), you are in luck, you don't have to worry much on delivery charges since i would order your items along with other peoples items so delivery cost is shared, and if you have become my good customer you won't have to even worry about delivery charges, i just let you know when your goods have arrived and you come pick it up.
Some may have questions so i came up with a FAQ, if you have further question you can always ask.

1)Whats the difference if I order it through you and not from Jumia Directly.
ans: when u order through me you get a discount on the goods you want to buy but if you order directly on your own you will never get this discount

2)How come you can give discount and JUMIA cannot
ans:because I'm an official Sales Rep to them. I' have the privilege to give discounts on any purchase (either one item or list of item amount to #5000 and above)

3)if I'm not okay with the goods delivered can I return it?
ans:Yes. U can refuse to collect the goods at the point of delivery after checking whatever goods you order. Or probably you took it home and found out the goods doesn't suite your taste, you can return it on or b4 14days of delivery (within 2 weeks)

4)Can they deliver to any part in the country
and:Yes (but delivery cost varies based on how far your State is Near any of there pick up STATION) and sometimes you get free delivery.

You can reach me on these numbers: O.7.O.3.6.3.5.2.6.5.6
WhatsApp: O.7.O.3.6.3.5.2.6.5.6

As usual i will be keeping you posted with Hot deals that you don't want to miss, for example
Check this out: http://www./sony-ps3-12gb-console-black-44407.html
Sony PS3 console selling for only 48295, there is a promo going on now if you download the jumia app, that would reduce 1000 which makes it 47,295 i can also remove 500 as discount which makes it 46,795!!!!

Tecno R7 for #37,000 with promo and discount it goes for #35,500
http://www./tecno-r7-black-free-power-bank-free-pouch-109627.html
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by valentee(m): 8:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
disgusting

mind you this land is not for sale
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
Blogthug:
Let's say you were dancing to Skales "shake body" in a party and the guy you were dancing with suddenly "shook body" and does this, what would be your reaction, and guys, Have you been or almost been in this situation before?

Lol.....It can't happen,I dress modestly.
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by Akapela(m): 9:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
Na melted candle be dis wan abi wetin? angry
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by akinsadeez(m): 10:32pm On Mar 01, 2015
Mehn, thank God I didn't see d pictures d OP posted. would have spoiled my fast undecided
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by akinsadeez(m): 11:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
reminiscing:

Lol.....It can't happen,I dress modestly.

the op is talking about d dancing not mode of dressing. if you are well endowed and u r dancing in a club with a guy, even if u r well dressed, d close proximity of d dancing coupled with the friction generated by d touching n rubbing of sensitive body parts can lead to an accidental discharge by d guy. d question is; what will be ur reaction?
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by rudebouy: 12:06am On Mar 02, 2015
Only a man dat suffers premature ejaculation will cum just by dancing with a woman.
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 02, 2015
[quote author=akinsadeez post=31213628]

the op is talking about d dancing not mode of dressing. if you are well endowed and u r dancing in a club with a guy, even if u r well dressed, d close proximity of d dancing coupled with the friction generated by d touching n rubbing of sensitive body parts can lead to an accidental discharge by d guy. d question is; what will be ur reaction?[/quote

well,am not DAT endowed and I don't club.Is the guy a police to make an accidental discharge.Funny enough similar case happened to a girl friend of mine but in a BRT-like bus on our way back from a convention in Uyo.The whole bus was jampacked and there was dis guy behind her,she just felt the guys thing behind her,wen she turned to look at d guy he apologised but wen we came down from the bus the girl said she was feeling wet.when she checked,she was like wat is this? she was like,SPERM!!!!.... I really had a good laugh that night
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by haul: 11:18am On Mar 02, 2015
rudebouy:
Only a man dat suffers premature ejaculation will cum just by dancing with a woman.
dude that's not true,depends on your mind,mood,environment. some girls will give you some crazy erotic dance that if you ain't careful no yawa be that. I've danced with ladies whereby I was at the back,me giving her this back style dance,holding her breast,switching to squeezing asss,rubbing my hands in her thighs,tell me how you no go cum,abeg some dance don turn Bleep except you guys ain't pulling out your genitals
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by rudebouy: 12:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
haul:
dude that's not true,depends on your mind,mood,environment. some girls will give you some crazy erotic dance that if you ain't careful no yawa be that. I've danced with ladies whereby I was at the back,me giving her this back style dance,holding her breast,switching to squeezing asss,rubbing my hands in her thighs,tell me how you no go cum,abeg some dance don turn Bleep except you guys ain't pulling out your genitals

Bros, leave dat tin. All dis one you day talk na excuse. Der are only three things dat shd make a man cum: 1. penetration, 2. handjob, 3. Mouth Gig. Anytin outside dis three na premarture ejaculation no mata how u want explain am rish.

Well if u talk abt getting wet as in releasing some colorless fluid/semen I fit undastand dat one becos na normal konji effect be dat. But to cum, as in the cum way I know way get milky colour, forget! Dat na premarture ejaculation jare.

Why on earth will common smooching make a man cum if no be Premarture Ejaculation day worry am?

Abeg!
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
This is what happens
When u guys suppress ur sexual feelings and nature
..... See no self control lol that is truly disgusting .

Some nigerian guys bk home do dis kind of nonsense.
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by Fkhalifa(m): 1:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
if the guy had relieved himself before going out,such a thing wouldnt have happened.
mod fp..
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by LewisO: 2:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by Lilknight(m): 2:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
BaebieHot:
Kai Kai this is serious grin
babe wassup, nice dp....rilylyk wah am seeing. *wink*
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by parpylo(m): 2:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
Lala247:
This is what happens
When u guys suppress ur sexual feelings and nature
..... See no self control lol that is truly disgusting .

Some nigerian guys bk home do dis kind of nonsense.

lala247.....viewing ur pic makes me kynda remember d song "naugthy boi ft sam smith" titled 'la la la la la'......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex On A First Date / Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride / Me And My Bae Kissing (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.