Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,960 members, 7,835,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) (12839 Views)

Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With / Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by dahreyM: 2:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
Exponental:
a man knows when he wants to release. i cant do dat sha. i can look but nt pour

what r u releasing? is it music album?

1 Like

Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by dahreyM: 3:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
reminiscing:

Lol.....It can't happen,I dress modestly.

churchy girl. btw, who asked if u dress modestly or nt?
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
parpylo:

lala247.....viewing ur pic makes me kynda remember d song "naugthy boi ft sam smith" titled 'la la la la la'......

Lol nice chat up line
Not heard that before wink
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by IYANGBALI: 4:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
BaebieHot:
Kai Kai this is serious grin
na dat kind thing dey sweet you tongue
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by IYANGBALI: 4:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
hadanssah:
shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin can't stop laughing reading all comments, anyway as a female a lady I sure would slap dat nigga,jack his dick up telling him to suck up the sperm he ejaculated on me
I smell lies
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
But y would a guy do that to a decent lady anyway..
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by parpylo(m): 8:10am On Mar 03, 2015
Lala247:

Lol nice chat up line
Not heard that before wink

wow....its a nyc song..u try n listen to it....nd u go 'la la la la la'
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 03, 2015
parpylo:

wow....its a nyc song..u try n listen to it....nd u go 'la la la la la'

I know the song, n i like sam smith too
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by parpylo(m): 9:28am On Mar 03, 2015
Lala247:

I know the song, n i like sam smith too

it means u 'feeling d ni**a'......hope he dnt do a 'taio_cruz' for u (break your heart)...sha
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
parpylo:

it means u 'feeling d ni**a'......hope he dnt do a 'taio_cruz' for u (break your heart)...sha

Lol u just dey take song woo me abi
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by parpylo(m): 1:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lala247:

Lol u just dey take song woo me abi

dnt mind me,'lala'...ur name sounds lyk a 'luallby' to mai ears,its stuck in mai head lyk a 'replay'*******he get as d name jsh dy 'do me','lala swit','lala nice'..(i don fget d nxt word).'lala odikwa tyt'....
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
parpylo:

dnt mind me,'lala'...ur name sounds lyk a 'luallby' to mai ears,its stuck in mai head lyk a 'replay'*******he get as d name jsh dy 'do me','lala swit','lala nice'..(i don fget d nxt word).'lala odikwa tyt'....

Lol abeg leave me jare
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by parpylo(m): 1:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lala247:

Lol abeg leave me jare

dnt mind me jare....nywz 'oro pupo kii kun agbon'(plenty words no fit fill basket).....to cut d long story short...i wud mind avin ur facebook id for a start.....(no lemme sing 'woju' oo)
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by deskossy(m): 2:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
parpylo:

dnt mind me jare....nywz 'oro pupo kii kun agbon'(plenty words no fit fill basket).....to cut d long story short...i wud mind avin ur facebook id for a start.....(no lemme sing 'woju' oo)
u for talk that one since nah instead of fooling urself. ..but ur startup line was not bad but afterwards u started sounding childish
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by ivyT(f): 2:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
agabaI23:
Did the person bring his mgbadike out? How e take happen? grin grin

Abi o or d thng fly comot from him trouser,abi him dey dance n*ked??

#ManyUnansweredQuestions
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by deskossy(m): 2:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
I once bleeped a girl in a club toilet, that's what alcohol does sha.it bleeped up ur testosterone level when presented with a booty...so i don't blame that guy that cum undecided
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by suruwilliams(m): 2:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
Davido never see this one when he dey omo see gombe
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by parpylo(m): 2:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
deskossy:
u for talk that one since nah instead of fooling urself. ..but ur startup line was not bad but afterwards u started sounding childish

nigga.....tnk God its a tuesday,i dnt rply polite_insults on such days...............nyc jacket u gat der!! i bet d original costs a fortune...
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by deskossy(m): 3:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
parpylo:

nigga.....tnk God its a tuesday,i dnt rply polite_insults on such days...............nyc jacket u gat der!! i bet d original costs a fortune...
oh this kid is taking it personal talking about jacket..alright let me help u,i will send u d original when u finish ur I.T
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by parpylo(m): 3:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
deskossy:
oh this kid is taking it personal talking about jacket..alright let me help u,i will send u d original when u finish ur I.T

u kw wt bit*h...tlk is cheap..except if money is a topic..as per d jacket,i cn see still c d label on it,make sure it dnt falloff,so u cn return it to d store
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
deskossy:

Nice jacket.
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by agabaI23(m): 4:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
ivyT:

Abi o or d thng fly comot from him trouser,abi him dey dance n*ked??

#ManyUnansweredQuestions
You see wetin I de see? De thing be like jet propulsion... grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by golddeejay(m): 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
parpylo:

wrong move, guy. Anywayz i give it to u, u get starting.
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by deskossy(m): 4:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lala247:

Nice jacket.
thank you....great hips u gat there cool
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by deskossy(m): 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
parpylo:

u kw wt bit*h...tlk is cheap..except if money is a topic..as per d jacket,i cn see still c d label on it,make sure it dnt falloff,so u cn return it to d store
funny u seeing label,i guess i won't only be sending u d original jacket but original glasses too,since u can't see with d window glass u have on!
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by parpylo(m): 6:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
deskossy:
funny u seeing label,i guess i won't only be sending u d original jacket but original glasses too,since u can't see with d window glass u have on!

u gat nyc diss_punchlines...i lyk dt.......too badt u no dy naija{judging frm mai 'glasses',d evironz,nt sure mayb nah fotoshop}..i for lyk jsh square up wif u for club sumtym to jsh......diss u!! ......change dm shoes in ur nxt d.p bro(dont bother checkin mine in mai d.p).....
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
deskossy:

U knw his clearly hating right
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by Arsenella007(f): 7:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
Yuck!
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by deskossy(m): 9:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lala247:

U knw his clearly hating right
yea i could see that..I'm just indulging him..he should have just ask for your number directly after d first intro..that was what i was pointing out to him..then he started talking abt jackets..wtf!
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by deskossy(m): 9:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
parpylo:

u gat nyc diss_punchlines...i lyk dt.......too badt u no dy naija{judging frm mai 'glasses',d evironz,nt sure mayb nah fotoshop}..i for lyk jsh square up wif u for club sumtym to jsh......diss u!! ......change dm shoes in ur nxt d.p bro(dont bother checkin mine in mai d.p).....
.hehe..this kid tho!i will be in 9ja this summer,but its quite sad u won't be allowed in a club i attend, sorry bro grin..and the shoes.u want that too?..jacket, glasses, shoes...what else?
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
Nasty
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by parpylo(m): 8:15am On Mar 04, 2015
deskossy:
.hehe..this kid tho!i will be in 9ja this summer,but its quite sad u won't be allowed in a club i attend, sorry bro grin..and the shoes.u want that too?..jacket, glasses, shoes...what else?

undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex On A First Date / Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride / Me And My Bae Kissing (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.