Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy (130735 Views)

Guys: If You Behave In These 2 Ways Around Girls They Will Hate You Like Crazy / "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by UnimkeAk(m): 9:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
OP- NO 1 and 2, solid points.

That's just the truth of the matter.
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by RazziP(m): 10:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
No 3
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by apluz: 10:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
Girls love TEASING. Teast! Tease! Tease!
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by kelish(f): 10:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
agoadiv:
beware of dogsgrin

last to comment no be beansundecided

Charles looks like a buhari follower...hmmm
buhari n osibanjo will win n after 1year buhari die,osibanjo bcom Jonathan 2....history is ab out to repeat itself!
u wish al dis yourba pple kep decevin ur self
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by fairygeh(f): 10:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
newsprocom:

lmao, abi o.. she no even read am, the real bofuns are the ones quoting her to buttress her point.. like you said, O ma shey o.. embarassed
grin :Dhahahha
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by tomzee2(f): 10:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
This post is so cool thank's a lot #OP I wish this post has came early .... Hope to see more if there will be any cus me no get money for E-book
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by xest(m): 10:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
Vickydera2:
I hate guys that chew gum in my front n blow it. #irritating
why dnt u kip quiet, u didn't even understand wat d op was saying. The chewing gum example,is not d real gum u knw.
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by incrediblestev: 10:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
One thing I always do is to know limit with how I go about asking a girl out.
I may yield to your request today and tell you know tomorrow depending on how I understand your understanding of my gestures.

There was this very pretty lady that came to visit my cousin's girlfriend, she just fit the description of my kind of woman: fair, has got a full hair no wigs or hair extensions, speaks very well and has good social skills. I observed her for a while from my adjoining room, after a while, my cousin's gf introduced us, I noticed she was very friendly and vocal not so typical of most pretty girls I know, she was really down to earth. Regardless, I played it cool but also chip in chatty gestures every little while.

Finally when she was about to leave, I made sure we all went down together; my coz, his gf, me and the pretty lady..... I asked for her number right there and got it. I do that many times to test the maturity of a woman, I would ask for your contact right in front of everyone and watch the way you react. Well, she was very mature about it and did not have any issues giving me her number.

Later on that day, I called her to know if she had gotten home, she thanked me and all. I decided to try my luck without being too pushy though. I told her to come hang out with me if she was not going to be busy the next day, she politely refused, she was like if my cousin's gf invites her again may be she might come..... I didn't push further so I let it and told her some other time I guess.

I later realized she was on whatsapp and sent her a few messages which I noticed took forever to be replied, so I stopped bothering myself. I am not the type to force myself to be liked..... If I noticed a check ain't digging me despite my efforts, I just forget and not embarrass myself.

After like a month, I changed my profile pic on whatsspp and noticed that I got a msg from..... I played along and responded like hey long time and all by this time she had gone back to school. We chatted for a while and then I stopped. I started rationing my responses to her. She became more responsive and all. Later on that day I decided to do some digging like, went to fb to do some real digging on her....... O Boi pictures I saw arouse my interests, click was finer than I had though o..... So I decided to restrategize. I called her the next day and was like sup been a while....... I noticed she was kind of happy.... And I casually threw it in to her like, why do you take so long to reply to messages, is it your phone or you just do that on purpose..... Explained bllabla..... And apologize, since then we have been cool but I still maintain my rationed response or chatting with her...... She is that type of girl you want to be careful with how you try to impress her, else you will end up wasting your time, as much as I may want her, I won't hesitate either to just move on if I notice she is not genuinely interested in me.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by Lastdon02(m): 10:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
adewasco2k:
The ultimate rule still stands

make money and forget all about love, dating, relationship rules and tips

BTW i remember back in high school, in the night i was seeing a girl (my crush) back to her house in the dark...she held me at a point and kissed me...i was startled and confused, she smiled and went ahead...the second day now with boldness to do what i couldnt do all this while...i toasted her like i just met her and lo and behold she said NO and she never dated me even as i kept pesting her.

i met her again now as a man and i was chanced to ask while she turned me down and she said i was foolish grin i had her but still went ahead to toast her grin

lol ..
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by agoadiv(m): 10:11pm On Mar 01, 2015
kelish:
i b igbo jorrrr
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by Allureoftheseas(m): 10:18pm On Mar 01, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

don't you have something better to do with your life rather than come here and tell people rubbish? plz there are other better things to do than this, it shows you don't have a life, stop trying to make money with your useless e books, where are you in Nigeria? I know you are hungry, come let me give you good cloths and good home,
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by Kingsasian(m): 10:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
justmag:
I complete agree with the OP. Show your interest on the first day. And don't do to much after that. You need to ignore the nonsense you see on nollywood or Hollywood! The way a woman reacts to you will determine the type or woman she is.

1. The woman that prefers a man that is persistent and looking for her attention.
2. The woman that prefers you respect and be considerate about her time so she can make up her mind about you.
3. The woman that will want to talk to you and see how things go.

As for me...I do not call women after I get their number. I may text them once in a while but I can assure you that majority of them eventually call me. As say something like

"hey! How are you? I know we chat alot....I just thought I call you today instead!"
exactly wat I do too.

1 Like

Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by Dolemite(f): 10:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

K. Miss complicated. Goodnight, lady further maths. *kisses*

Ewww, keep your kisses to yourself Mr Know-it-all.
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by butanep(m): 10:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
justmag:
I complete agree with the OP. Show your interest on the first day. And don't do to much after that. You need to ignore the nonsense you see on nollywood or Hollywood! The way a woman reacts to you will determine the type or woman she is.

1. The woman that prefers a man that is persistent and looking for her attention.
2. The woman that prefers you respect and be considerate about her time so she can make up her mind about you.
3. The woman that will want to talk to you and see how things go.

As for me...I do not call women after I get their number. I may text them once in a while but I can assure you that majority of them eventually call me. As say something like

"hey! How are you? I know we chat alot....I just thought I call you today instead!"
like you are following my pattern...

1 Like

Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
kelish:

And all this malo n igbo pple keep f.cking urselfs.
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
Dolemite:

Ewww, keep your kisses to yourself Mr Know-it-all.

looks like sm1 is jelox.

1 Like

Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by Funkychic(f): 10:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
wait oo....all these people posting "10 ways to make a girl fall for u, 3 reasons why a girl will turn u down" and stuffs like dat... una be prophets so?.
na how una wan take know? abi una no know say...one man food na another man's poison?

1 Like

Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by RAKITIC: 10:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
All these cos of woman , even relationship with GOD is not as difficult as this .

2 Likes

Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by PoorUgly(m): 10:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

NO BE IF I GET THEM TIME. UNA STILL GET TIME FOR GIRLS. ITS A SIN. A BEG I WAN BE LIKE MARK ZUCKERBERG.

NA WETIN I DEY PURSUE. NO BE GIRLS.

I WAN GET HOUSE FOR ABUJA, DUBAI, UK, ATL, SHENZHEN AND JERUSALEM.

2 Likes

Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by uyosolo: 10:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
The truth is dat some ladies dnt knw wat dey wnt,dey r bunch of confused beings jst lik EVE(dats why d serpent ws able to decieve her)...most prefer being treatd badly,cos if u treat dem lik queens dey wunt value u,dis world is jst upside dwn,i cnt wait to leave...as for me i hv decided neva 2giv my attention or time 2any woman again,nd any wan who asks me why i decided 2remain a celebate...shd answa dis question 'why didnt apostle paul in d bible marry'?

5 Likes

Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by Georgematics(m): 11:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

nice points there but i think we kno better wit time, i kno u've done al those acts u just mention there and they lead u to d dread frnd zone and now u know beta, rite?. Girls! wen do we fully understand u? smh..
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by Obodo999(m): 11:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
RAKITIC:
All these cos of woman , even relationship with GOD is not as difficult as this .

My thought exactly.
GOD bless you.
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by Yongi99(m): 11:04pm On Mar 01, 2015
adewasco2k:
i met her again now as a man and i was chanced to ask while she turned me down and she said i was foolish grin i had her but still went ahead to toast her grin
hmmmmm....
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
xest:
why dnt u kip quiet, u didn't even understand wat d op was saying. The chewing gum example,is not d real gum u knw.
I laff trowey ma weed grin grin.. the shawty no read d post, because say she see chewing guming she don conclude say na "what girls hate about guys" d OP dey talk bout!
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by anethcharly(m): 11:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
Rapmoney:
Read the post again. The young man wasn't talking about the gum you buy from shops to chew!@Op, guy, u try! Oya, continue the matter; I dey feel u cool
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by Pque(m): 11:09pm On Mar 01, 2015
better not started than stop half way.

@op u no do well until u are through with this topic.
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by AlwaysUpdated: 11:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
Nice, for better days
Also
If you have a younger sibling, friend or relative writing Jamb next month, you can copy and forward this link
to the person. It contains CBT help tips and possible questions from their jamb English novel ' Last Days At
Forcados High School'.
http://switlife.com/?p=84
Don't forget to thank me later
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by Nazeeboy(m): 11:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
Omygoodness,thesecondonepurportedcrashedmysixyearsrelationship...alwaysscaredoflosingher,butnowshe's'probably'gone...lettinggoandmovingOnlikeaclock.
can someone please tell me what this one is saying?
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by Nazeeboy(m): 11:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
Op where the third reason dey na?
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by Pque(m): 11:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
uyosolo:
The truth is dat some ladies dnt knw wat dey wnt,dey r bunch of confused beings jst lik EVE(dats why d serpent ws able to decieve her)...most prefer being treatd badly,cos if u treat dem lik queens dey wunt value u,dis world is jst upside dwn,i cnt wait to leave...as for me i hv decided neva 2giv my attention or time 2any woman again,nd any wan who asks me why i decided 2remain a celebate...shd answa dis question 'why didnt apostle paul in d bible marry'?

It's like ladies are trying to turn us all (men) into a bad guy even those of us that are naturally nice. Shit mehn!! Make I run enter toilet.
Re: If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 01, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

chai... I wish I read this post earlier.. no wonder she left... lesson learnt...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.