Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? (46240 Views)

Where Was God On September 11th? / Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? / If Jesus Was God, Why Did He Not Know When He Would Return?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by plaetton: 1:51am On Mar 08, 2015
The elohim supposedly created man in their image and likeness.
Man then quickly returned the favor by creating god in his own image and likeness, ...and then proceeded to worship the creator(himself).

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by Nobody: 1:52am On Mar 08, 2015
lolaxavier:

Chaiiii...una no dey sleep?
Not feelling sleepy
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by elantraceey(f): 1:52am On Mar 08, 2015
MadCow1:

God couldnt have created you in his image because God is a Dude.. tongue grin

@ Question: That's an issue for research.

And who told you he's a dude? You've neither seen him nor heard him and according to you he's just a figment of ones imagination .

Hmmm please do your research and bring it down , I'll love to used it and it shouldn't be that delusional evolution theory because I've read it countless times and all I could deduce is some sect of confused humans trying to confuse themselves more .

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by lolaxavier(m): 1:52am On Mar 08, 2015
plaetton:
The elohim supposedly created man in their image and likeness.
Man then quickly returned the favor by creating god in his own image and likeness, ...and then proceeded to worship the creator(himself).

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by elantraceey(f): 1:53am On Mar 08, 2015
lolaxavier:

Woman

You know my next question right? So please answer .
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by lolaxavier(m): 1:54am On Mar 08, 2015
shokky24:

Not feelling sleepy

Oya, take Valium or drink orijin...
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by FranckJay: 1:55am On Mar 08, 2015
God created God
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by Nobody: 1:58am On Mar 08, 2015
lolaxavier:

Oya, take Valium or drink orijin...
Doctor lolaxavier...u nko?,u no dey sleep
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by LazyGod(m): 1:59am On Mar 08, 2015
mmsen:
'God' was created after mankind, by mankind.

May god have mercy on you ooo
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by lolaxavier(m): 2:03am On Mar 08, 2015
elantraceey:

You know my next question right? So please answer .

Man cheesy
Anyway, just teasing...
As for me, there's no reason for me to dig unnecessarily into questions as such but at the same time, I won't go with an ideology that cannot be proven with evidence. I am a practical man. In a nutshell, the concept of god is a hollow lie.

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by osile2012: 2:05am On Mar 08, 2015
[size=15pt]ONLY GOD CAN ANSWER UR QUESTION. SO U MUST FIRST SEE GOD TO ASK, AND WE ARE TOLD THAT ONLY THOSE WHO ARE HOLY AND COME THROUGH JESUS CHRIST CAN SEE HIM. SO BE HOLY FIRST, SO WHEN U DIE YOU CAN SEE GOD TO ASK QUESTIONS.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by lolaxavier(m): 2:05am On Mar 08, 2015
shokky24:

Doctor lolaxavier...u nko?,u no dey sleep

Hahahaha, i dey one hour behind naija time, so I still get plenty time... cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by LazyGod(m): 2:05am On Mar 08, 2015
Hallelujah!!! That's one of the reasons he's worthy to be God.

The creator that was not created!
He is beyond human understanding!!
He has no genealogy!!!

He is God

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by Nobody: 2:07am On Mar 08, 2015
Horus:

If God created the universe simply for the Earth he wasted a lot of material on the project. There are an estimate 100 billion solar systems in our galaxy and over 1 million galaxies in the universe. That's a lot of material just to maintain one, healthy planet. Even if God is all-powerful, he is either a very poor planner or we have seriously misidentified our significance to him.

Watch your togue, you're not referring to GEJ or GMB but the most High God. You can't question God. Note that our God is a consuming fire...God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by lolaxavier(m): 2:10am On Mar 08, 2015
osmosis2015:

Watch your togue, you're not referring to GEJ or GMB but the most High God. You can't question God. Note that our God is a consuming fire...God bless you.

Guy, no dey threaten people with all dis ur consuming Fire. Fire wetin?
You cannot question god you say, why would I question something that does not exist?

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by Nobody: 2:11am On Mar 08, 2015
lolaxavier:

Hahahaha, i dey one hour behind naija time, so I still get plenty time... cheesy cheesy
Dats 1am now,u should be sleeping....oya go and sleep!!!
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by Nobody: 2:12am On Mar 08, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Exactly! Man first came before any "god". Give yourself the credit for once wink.

From where did man come from?
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by lolaxavier(m): 2:12am On Mar 08, 2015
[quote author=LazyGod post=31409540][/quote]

Empty and hollow comment

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by elantraceey(f): 2:12am On Mar 08, 2015
lolaxavier:

Man cheesy
Anyway, just teasing...
As for me, there's no reason for me to dig unnecessarily into questions as such but at the same time, I won't go with an ideology that cannot be proven with evidence. I am a practical man. In a nutshell, the concept of god is a hollow lie.

I strongly know it isn't .

And about the ideology , its actually in both ways , whether God exists or not can never be thoroughly proved physically .
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by lolaxavier(m): 2:15am On Mar 08, 2015
elantraceey:

I strongly know it isn't .

And about the ideology , its actually in both ways , whether God exists or not can never be thoroughly proved physically .

if it can't be proven, then it doesn't exist.

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by musicwriter(m): 2:18am On Mar 08, 2015
@OP.

Let me make it as simple as possible for you and anybody who cares to know.

1. God means being (the true meaning of being). Not just like human beings or animal beings that can die. But one that truly would ''be'' all the time. He is the only one real!.

2. His nature is to exist (all he can do is exist whether he like it or not). Because his nature is to exist he did not originate from anywhere. HE IS EXISTENCE PERSONIFIED. He cannot possibly stop himself from existing, even if he wanted.

Think of God as time or and space. No matter what happens there will continue to be time and space. Even if every human being and animal die, there will continue to be time and space. Time and space can't help themselves but just be. It's their nature.

3. He is beyond matter because he's a spirit. He can do and or undo matter, that's how the earth/cosmos came to being.

He revealed about the cosmos to a man known as Isaac Newton (the father of physics). Isaac Newton believed in God. Infact, the the greatest scientists ever lived, all of them believed in God. Dmiti Mendeleeve, Galileo Galilea, Isaac Newton, Capernicos, Descatartes, e.t.c were devout christians. Do not be fooled by anybody on this thread or any other place telling you that believe in God contradicts science. Satan entered science at the times of Einstein. Science was invented by people who believed in God.

Finally, science itself is a belief. The Big bang theory is the biggest belief on earth because it's not science fact. It's just another big belief.

I'm out.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by Nobody: 2:19am On Mar 08, 2015
THIS IS THE REASON YOU SHOULD TRY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO MAKE HEAVEN.

SO THAT YOU CAN ASK HIM THAT QUESTION.

GBAM
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by lolaxavier(m): 2:21am On Mar 08, 2015
shokky24:

Dats 1am now,u should be sleeping....oya go and sleep!!!

Snore less...
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by elantraceey(f): 2:22am On Mar 08, 2015
lolaxavier:

if it can't be proven, then it doesn't exist.

You could see the physically aalongside but you can't also prove he doesn't .
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by collins2much(m): 2:24am On Mar 08, 2015
And any idle and reskless statement made by anyone about God He or She will give account on the jugdement day.
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:28am On Mar 08, 2015
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by beelon1020(m): 2:29am On Mar 08, 2015
ask google tongue
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by Nobody: 2:30am On Mar 08, 2015
johnydon22:
Op you can only imagine grin.. they said he have no beginning, so he have existed literally for forever before he just snaps and gets an idea "Ooh i have an idea, let me create the universe and humans" grin
Wasn't it a good idea after he have existed for literally forever cheesy

'Has' not 'have'
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by MadCow1: 2:30am On Mar 08, 2015
elantraceey:

And who told you he's a dude? You've neither seen him nor heard him and according to you he's just a figment of ones imagination .

Hmmm please do your research and bring it down , I'll love to used it and it shouldn't be that delusional evolution theory because I've read it countless times and all I could deduce is some sect of confused humans trying to confuse themselves more .

If you find evolution delusional, then you must find creation preposterous..

A God who wasn't created but just existed, had super powers, made man and animals and instructed only man to worship him and allowing animals just live freely. cheesy

Isn't it strange that you have not seen God, yet believe he exists through stuff you read in a book written by man on his behalf..

2 Likes

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by lolaxavier(m): 2:32am On Mar 08, 2015
elantraceey:

You could see the physically aalongside but you can't also prove he doesn't .

So basically that is why what matters to me the most is that which can be proven and backed up by evidence...
As for me, it is a huge waste of time, energy and resources trying to unearth a vain ideology borne out of man's insecurity towards life. That is why there is a gigantic chaos in the world today.

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by evesdon4u: 2:32am On Mar 08, 2015
I honestly pity you OP, I want to assure you that if you follow down this path of devilish enquiry, I bet you that the thunder that will strike you very soon will not be of this world!
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by Nobody: 2:34am On Mar 08, 2015
musicwriter:
@OP.

Let me make it as simple as possible for you and anybody who cares to know.

1. God means being (the true meaning of being). Not just like human beings or animal beings that can die. But one that truly would ''be'' all the time.

Simply an opinion with no supporting evidence. If I decide to argue that Krishna would truly "be" all the time, how is it any different?

2. His nature is to exist (all he can do is exist). Because his nature is to exist he did not originate from anywhere. HE IS EXISTENCE PERSONIFIED. He cannot possibly stop himself from existing, even if he wanted.

And that's the concept of omnicient collapsing in on itself.

3. He is beyond matter because he's a spirit. He can do and or undo matter, that's how the earth/cosmos came to being.

Krishna is beyond matter because she's a spirit

He revealed about the cosmos to a man known as Isaac Newton (the father of physics). Do not be fooled by anybody on this thread or any other place telling you that believe in God contradicts science. Science was invented by people who believed in God.

I'm out.

Did he also reveal himself to Stephen Hawking? Belief in God and science are two seperate things. One is based on faith, the other, evidence.

It's odd that I actually agree with your closing statement; it was, but I do not see the relevance. If anything, it backfired and ended up discrediting most rerligious beliefs. Bye smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Should A Man Who Is A Born-Again Christian Be A Gynaecologist? / Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims / Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.